All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 09'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DarkAngelJLDarkAngelJLalmost 5 years ago
Keep them cumming

Love how each character has developed and still kind of keeping dad out of loop. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Very hot! I loved the dad/son doubleteam done to mom. Five stars and a favorite point!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Very hot! I loved the dad/son doubleteam done to mom. Five stars and a favorite point!

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 5 years ago
Getting better

The last two chapters were kinda bad, in the sense that it felt like you didn't have much inspiration left. This chapter felt like a breath of fresh air, keep it going!

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 5 years ago
What's next?

Maybe Dex should invite Ginger to the party as well? However, how would Ginger and Sylvia get along? Sylvia had sex with her roommate in college, so maybe Dex, Ginger, and Sylvia might have some long-term relationship together? As for Sylvia's harassment issues, maybe Dex should ask Ginger if she has similar issues and if so if she would also keep a similar journal. If Dex's dad got the two journals to the CEO, he could be promoted to the head of HR and recommend that Dex and/or the twins serve at his assistants or even as liaisons with the lower rungs of the business. The twins could help the other young females with keep journals and Dex could run through the journals and compile names with Sylvia and Ginger to give to Dex's dad and the CEO at a conference. Maybe have Dex's dad promoted to HR head and appoint Sylvia to a vaguely titled post that deals with corporate sexual harassment investigations with the twins working for her and Dex providing evidence through video, audio, and photographic if necessary.

Too many businesses and agencies in America, in fact worldwide, face the issue, even public schools, Male principals are too often sleeping with young female teachers, even ones that are married, to such points that the female's children know the principal by sight. Something needs to be done with the culture in America about employer-employee and employer-applicant process, you have good companies suffering from bad employees chasing away good employees and you have good hires become bad or sour employees after enduring the lower level management and senior-level management harassment, and the fact is that "Ex Post Facto" prevents certain criminal charges, but there should be improved checks and balances in employment, where underlings aren't reviewed by their superiors upwards by three levels to allow employees to come forward about issues more willingly. The law considers an authority figure having sex with a person they're responsible for a crime, but when an authority figure (like Bill Clinton) has sex with an underling (like Monica) it isn't rape? Bill Clinton could have made something up about Monica had she rejected him and reported it or publicized it, making her out to be the scorned or rejected woman who didn't get what they wanted, and there's no bigger authority figure than the President of the United States or First Lady of the United States when it's a staffer or intern being swayed into something like the Monica/Bill issue. Change won't happen immediately, but something must happen starting in Elementary school on up so that athletes in college aren't more protected by the college than a freshman who is raped by the Quarterback, take Jameis Winston for instance, the college was beholden to protect their Quarterback that the victim NEVER received justice because the college strategically covered his bare-ass antics. If the female doesn't report it immediately or doesn't immediately resist (even if they're unconscious), they're considered a willing participant or even an opportunists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Twin Interns

Love everything your doing with the story. Can't wait to see what the twins are doing as interns in R&D. Plus how bad are they going to set back dads HR plans or take the heat off Sylvia as the old guard react to dad bringing in his two girls into such an environment. Conflict drives story.

Keep up the good work with Checkov's Girl's. Much like his Gun, don't introduce it if Dex isn't going to use it. Aunt and cousins are gonna be interesting as is that party. And I agree you work is genius by keeping dad out of the loop while he still getting his fun.

Great job keep it up.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 5 years ago
What's next?

How about a Dex's aunt, his mother, and father hiding out in the parent's room and allowing the cousins, sisters, and Sylvia nail Dex, maybe the twins feed him a bottle of Viagra? Ginger could drop by and telling Dex she would like to be included in the relationship? Sylvia and Dex's mother could discuss their commonalities, from their childhood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Good Doctor

Dr. Jaffrey would make a great recurring character. Mom is surely gonna keep up the sleepwalking ruse, as you said she seems addicted to the thrill. With dad not aware she is faking it, he would be concerned mom is still having episodes and contact the good doctor for follow up visits.

Plus it feels like the the doc has unfinished business with mom and Dex. Defiantly Issabella needs to get her hands on, er, use hands on treatment with Julie and June. With the twins earlier history of sleep walking, hypnosis would make them putty in her, er, good subjects easy to induce and be highly suggestible.

It might be "ridiculous" for her to need to interview the friends from the sleepover because of Dex's "sleepwalking" incident. But Jaz and her mother have a legitimate reasons for Dex to recommend they see the doctor. Even Sylvia with her issues Dex could persuade her to seek out treatment and Doctor Jaffrey could help herself to, er, help them out. Of course the doctor might need Dex's help.

On a different note I concur dad should be left in the dark. The story would get repetitive with Dex hooking up with mom and the twins without the danger of getting caught. Plus while dad does not know you've let dad have fun with plenty off sex.

Similar stories either mistreat the father to make room for the protagonist to get all the action. Or are just another story with a family fucking without any concern. Either way the thrill would be lost. Both mom tricking dad into double teaming her with Dex and Julie riding his cock to orgasm in front of their oblivious father were priceless. We need to see mom's hide behind the kitchen counter blowjob and/or covert handjob again wth dad being his usual oblivious self.

"Twin Interns" has a point, the twins are going to turn that office upside down with their presence alone not to mention their antics. Could reverse any headway with dad's HR objective. Julie would be an aggressor while June would be passively accepting.

Regarding HR "What's Next?" has me confused as why they put so much effort to bring such real world morality into a comment on story with clearly flexible morales. The story is fantastic both as an adjective and in description. Not to mention a bit hypocritical as Sylvia and Ginger clearly are willing to play the office game with Dex.

Love what your doing can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Party Time & Ginger Troubles

Your doing a great job with this story. Love how all the ladies are lost when they get a load of Dex's package. Aunt Mary and cousins Jillian and Jennifer won't stand a chance. Have to imagine there will be a bigger guest list as it's not a slumber party. More friends maybe a favorite teacher or two, Julie and June were valedictorian and salutatorian after all. And wouldn't it be a major faux pas not to invite their championship softball team and coaches. Surely they wouldn’t miss the social event of the summer.

Mom might even request a female bartender and female DJ to join Fatima as a gift for Dex claiming the fellas working the last party were ogling the girls too much. Then again Dex may need the back up because with Sylvia also cumming he'll be near dead before too long. Lord knows they'll be raring to go after working the last party. Perhaps dad hires a hypnotist for entertainment as a surprise. A master at inducting anyone but sloppy at bringing them fully out especially with all the distractions.

Maybe it sets off the twins sleepwalking or reintensifies moms episodes causing them to seek out the sleep disorder sex doctor.

Dex will need to be programmed to have the stamina and endurance he’d need to survive this party.

At work I enjoy the slow burn with Ginger that will probably have her demonstrating her mastery of dictation. But once she figures out the twins relationship to Dex he's gonna be praying he can pull off an inverted Jaz combo to help keep the secret. The girls might even be encouraged to get jobs for Sophie, Sarah, Amber, Di and Jaz plus cousins Jillian and Jennifer to help with the youthful movement. Ginger might even leverage her knowledge to get her daughter, sister or nieces jobs. And if they are left very suggestible (see above) this might lead Sylvia to not log a single entry as she’d love to date the office or help them inventory the men’s room stalls, Jerrod actually forgetting about the harassment issues when bullied to do so, and the girls becoming the most helpful interns ever volunteering for overtime and being personal assistance to the higher ups when they need to work from home.

However you go I'm sure it'll be as incredible as everything so far. Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Solid Story

Really enjoy your world building. it seemed random when you first gave us the interlude of the family living abroad causing them to be held back a year because of dad’s work and throw away lines about thanksgiving with aunt and cousins, only to be setting up the shared birthday party later. Or how Maddy was practicing with video for covert action with Dex. Mom's unwarranted worrying of dad's hot secretary as a threat, foreshadowing the fascinating Sylvia. Even the twins becoming Interns seemed odd at first but now it's appears to be foreboding as they'll be in the thick of the work plot.

Makes for a rich story that is obviously well thought out. Keep up the great work can't wait for the rest

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

just when you think it could not possibly get even better and Dex has sex with the equally gorgeous Sylvia...yumm!

Hope this continues, perhaps marriage material?

bocahalbocahal5 months ago

As Tony the tiger would say GREAT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous