All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 10'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

I love the series and am looking forward to seeing if anything is going to happen with Aunt Mary. Five stars and a favorite point!

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Fantastic

This is an epic story and I am anxious for the next chapter of Dex's life. Wow lucky fella.

tizwickytizwickyalmost 5 years ago
Epic Series

There is so much more to discover and many more adventures to tell. BigZeke13 is the king of the Novella!

wrmhrtddaddy2wrmhrtddaddy2almost 5 years ago
9 exciting chapters!

I have read all 9 chapters without comments and gave all a 5 STAR RATING!

Great work, but I must admit I had to pace myself reading them all, as I would have too raw of a skin and no cum left in me to enjoy them each time I read them.

I agree the character and story building could be endless with all of them and the possibilities.

Keep up the excellent writing as I will keep UP reading them.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltalmost 5 years ago
Elephant in the Room

That you don't even acknowledge

Our hero, not knowing his cousins are there, sticks his cock into a half clad female

So, now everyone knows he is fucking at least one of his sisters, right?

But nobody mentions or questions the obvious

JJTW77JJTW77over 4 years ago
Staying Power

At this point in a long series, I begin losing interest but not with this one. The story continues to be fresh and intriguing, not to mention Dex’s staying power. Looking forward to seeing how Sylvia (and Ginger) play into all that’s going on in Dex’s life at home. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Plot hole

You said he didnt drink at the restaurant because hes underage, yet when he got home he was still a bit drunk? Off soda? Ok.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous