Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie's hips started pulsing spastically. She was obviously having an orgasm too. June's fingers increased their pace and moments later her head rocked back on her neck and she groaned hard as her hips humped on her fingers.

All three of them seemed to settle down at the same time. There was no movement from any of them except for their chests heaving to collect oxygen. I was done too. I hoped that I wasn't done-done. I was sucking in air right along with them.

Mom was the first to move as she pulled her pussy off my cock. It was starting to soften as she put her weight on my hips and then spun her body around so she was facing away from me. She used her knees to push herself up my chest until she could get my semi-erect cock into her mouth. It didn't take long before I was at full size again. Mom pulled off my cock and looked back and said, "Rim my rosebud?" She pushed back on my cock and started a slow blow job. June and Julie both moved down the bed to watch Mom sucking my cock.

Mom rocked her hips forward to provide access to her pussy with my tongue. Cum was oozing out of her and dropping to my neck. I'm not a big fan of tasting man-cum but it was obvious that Mom wanted me to. Mom's blow job was driving me nuts and I drove my tongue deep into her pussy. She groaned around my shaft and the twins giggled. I dragged cum out of her and then she rocked her hips back so I could deposit my collection into her anus. I got what she was trying to do and we repeated the process three times before Mom pulled up off my cock and pulled herself down my torso and took up a position above my hips. I reached down and pushed cum into her ass with my thumb. She groaned again.

Mom lifted herself high enough to get my cock under her and I positioned my cock at her anus and moved my glans around to get it wetter with the cum that I'd deposited there. She set her weight down on it and I pushed up against the bed to give her a solid purchase to push down against. Her head snapped back and rolled around on her neck as she pushed my glans inside. She stopped there for a moment and savored the sensation. She whimpered, "Oh fuck. That's big."

While maintaining her position on my cock, Mom said, "You girls stand up here on the bed in front of me and get those tee shirts off." The girls tittered as they removed their tee shirts in one fluid motion. While that was going on, I realized that Mom's grip on my cock was tightening. Mom didn't seem to notice until she let out a loud groan as she rolled her hips around and pushed herself down my shaft in one slow steady drop. I groaned from the pressure.

Once at the bottom, Mom pulled Julie closer to her and then did the same with June. They were unsteady, standing on the bed and they each grabbed one of Mom's shoulders as she buried her face in Julie's pussy as she pulled herself up my shaft. I groaned hard and Mom's groan was muffled by Julie's pussy. June spread her outer labia to invite Mom to do the same to her and she did. Mom was fucking her ass on my cock, with some assistance from my lifting her hips, while she ate out the twins. Mom never ceased to amaze me with her sexual appetite.

I joined Mom's motion and began fucking my cock up into her ass as hard as I could and Mom's reaction forced her to abandon the girl's pussies and drop her forehead to Julie's pubis while she groaned out, "Oh my fucking gggawwwddd, Dex. You're going to split me in half. Cum in my ass, Baby." The twins giggled in unison as Julie rolled her hips forward in hopes of getting Mom's attention again.

She was successful and Mom resumed her attacks on their pussies. The pressure and heat of Mom's bowels was pulling my climax forward and she knew it as she pulled back from June's pussy and muttered, "Oh gawd. Yes. Yes. Cum in me. I can feel it. YYYEEESSSSSS." I exploded cum up my shaft into her ass and she exploded into her orgasm as the same time. She had timed hers to coincide with mine. Her grip on my cock was incredible. I couldn't push my cock deeper or pull back but my ejaculation wouldn't be denied.

Mom groaned into the twin's pussies with every surge of cum. June was the first to burst into her orgasm and her knees buckled and she dropped to the bed between my legs. Mom couldn't follow her down so June finished herself off with her fingers. Julie's climax came shortly after and she dropped down to my thighs as Mom bent toward her to suckle on her nipples. Julie's arms circled Mom's head to hold her in place while she thrashed through her orgasm.

Mom pushed herself up my shaft and fell off beside Julie. We were all gasping for air. My cock bobbed around for several moments and then started to soften and fall to my left hip. When I could breathe again, I disentangled myself from the bodies and went to the bathroom to get ready for work. A shower was the first order of business. I was rinsing myself off when the glass door slid open and Mom and the twins were standing there trying to figure out if there was enough room for all four of us. I made it easier by stepping out before they stepped in.

Before I finished up at the sink, the moans and groans had started again. I was intrigued but I didn't have the time. My dick protested my decision and began to harden as I went to my room to dress, leaving them to satisfy each other.

As I sat at the bar, sipping on a cup of coffee, the shower stopped and a minute or so later, I heard the three of them go across the hall to Mom's bedroom. The door clicked shut. I smiled, finished my coffee and went to my car.

At noon, I went to Sylvia's office. I knew she couldn't go out to lunch and she said she'd brown-bag it and bring me a sandwich. We sat at her desk and ate and drank the sodas that I had brought with me. Then she pulled the chocolate cream pie, from our first date at her apartment, out of her mini-fridge and set it in front of me. The one, lone candle was still in it. We laughed and she said, "I need to get this out of my refrigerator." We laughed again. She cut two huge slices and I was sure we'd both go into diabetic comas or something.

When we were done, I scooped up the trash and the rest of the pie and carried it to the far side of her office to dump it in a larger trash can than the one that sat by her desk. I was just turning around to return when the door to her office burst open and the same short, fifty-something guy in a fancy suit took one quick step inside. He was staring at Sylvia and was completely unaware of my presence. He loudly said, "Listen up 'Sweet Cheeks'. You're going to go out with me. So just stop with the gamesmanship. I know you want it as much as me. Don't count on your boss to protect you. He holds no sway here. Now, I can get you places, if you play ball. What do you say? The writing is on the wall."

My first thought was, 'This guy is one walking cliché right out of a Joe Peche, Goodfellas movie.' Sylvia took a quick glance at me and that didn't even tip Short-Guy off. She smiled at him as she swiveled around to her computer keyboard and began typing. He said, "What are you doing?"

Sylvia replied, "Can you say all that again, but slower. I don't want to get anything wrong. We'll make it a contract and you can sign it. Okay?" It took him several seconds to realize that she was playing with him. She lifted her gaze from the computer screen and looked at me. Short-Guy spun around to see what Sylvia was looking at and I just grinned at him. The look on his face told me that he knew he was fucked.

He simply said, "Oh shit." Then his bravado returned and he said, "Your father is toast if either of you say anything about this." I just grinned at him and walked back across the room and stood behind Sylvia as she continued typing. I leaned in to read her screen and made a big show of pointing at the screen and correcting her transcript.

"He referred to you as Sweet Cheeks, right? He said he could get you places, if you play ball. Yeah. Just like that. That's verbatim." Sylvia looked up and grinned at me. Short-Guy was steaming mad. Big veins popped up on his forehead. I thought he'd blow an aneurism or something.

He walked in close and looked way up at me and said, "You're out of here too. There is no way you're getting into that," as he pointed at Sylvia. "She's mine." Sylvia's fingers went back to her keyboard and typed out Short-Guy's last statement.

Sylvia looked up at him and said, "Too late, Guy. He's already been there and done that." She grinned at him and then up at me as she sent me an air-kiss. I don't know why, but my first thought was that I had been referring to him in my mind as 'Short-Guy'. His name really is Guy? I couldn't even make this up.

Short-Guy must have figured that he was just digging a deeper hole with his bluster and he spun around and nearly tore the doorknob off trying to open the door. After her office door slammed shut, there was total silence before Sylvia started giggling and that turned into laughter. I said, "Seriously. His name is Guy?" She giggled and nodded up at me. I bent down over her from behind and kissed her lips upside down and she added her passion to the kiss.

Dad mentioned Sylvia's transcript of Guy's abusive tirade at lunch. He said that Guy is his immediate boss, expressing concerns that the CEO might not go after someone that high up the food chain. He said, "The fact that there was a witness in the room will help though." He was telling me that he was taking this to the CEO along with the rest of the log that Sylvia was compiling.

I said, "Guy's like Short-Guy have no place in a modern-day company. If you want to transform this company from the 'land of the walking dead', guys like him have to go."

Dad glanced at me and smiled as he said, "Short-Guy? Seriously?" We both roared in laughter as I just nodded.

The next time Sylvia and I had lunch together was on Friday. Sylvia drove us to a different luncheon restaurant, frequented by company employees. I knew the drill and I was more comfortable with it than before. In fact, it had become a joke between us. I made it even more so by offering to wear a dog collar with her holding the leash when we went into the restaurant. She knew I was kidding and she just giggled and shook her head. The lunch clientele was different. Only half the crowd were employees and the clutch of managers was lower level supervisors reporting directly to my dad. They paid us some attention, but I was certain that none of their attention was on me. Sylvia's beauty took the air out of a room when she entered. Men and women alike paid attention to her. I'm sure that everyone of them wished they were sitting this close to her and if any of them had a prescient thought about what would happen tonight on our second date, they would have cum right there in their pants.

We ate our lunch with stolen glances from the tables around us. It bothered me some but Sylvia was used to it and I think she liked it. We didn't discuss it. She asked me where we were going tonight on our date and I hadn't followed up on finding some way to 'wow' her. I decided to give myself more time to think of something and I said, "I haven't decided yet."

She looked at me and grinned as she said, "Oooo, I like that answer. Mysterious." Then she bent forward with her elbows on the table and, as if she were reading my mind, said, "You know, you don't have to 'wow' me. I just like being with you. Whatever we do is perfect." I looked into her gorgeous eyes and smiled. My mind was swirling with so many thoughts that I couldn't sort them out. The sultry look on her face was raising the sexual tension and my building erection was the first to notice.

The afternoon passed at a snail's pace. At the end of the day, Ginger came through my open office door and closed it behind her. She sat down across the desk from me and for several moments, just sat there and looked at me. She had a slight smile on her face, which was freshly made up. She was an attractive woman. Nothing like Mom, but no one was. She started flirting with me as she fixed the most lascivious look she could muster on her face. She was sending me all the signals, that a year ago would have gone right over my head. I acted as dumb as I was a year ago. She brought up the two girls that I had "interviewed" and how pretty they were. There was no indication that she knew they were my sisters. I prayed that it would stay that way.

Ginger reached up and unbuttoned the top button of her silk blouse and gave me a sultry smile. Then I was saved when there was a quick knock on the door before it opened. Dad had a hand on the doorknob and apologized when he saw Ginger. She was busy buttoning her top button and didn't turn to look at him. The sultry gaze on her face was gone. Dad said, "Are you ready to go?"

I looked at him and nodded and then turned my eyes back to Ginger and said, "Can we pick this up on Monday?" She grinned hard and nodded as she pushed herself up to her feet. She gave an acknowledging nod to Dad as she turned sideways to get past him, brushing her ample bosom on his arm in the process. He sidestepped to let her by. Her face was still flushed red and I hoped that Dad didn't see it for what it was. I regretted the way I had put her off to Monday, as soon as I said it. I envisioned Ginger grinding her pussy on the corner of my desk, first thing Monday morning.

On the way home; out of the blue; Dad said, "Sylvia's has quite a dossier put together. On Monday, I'm supposed to take it to the CEO. He called today and is expecting it." Dad seemed excited by the prospects but I just worried about Sylvia and the affect this would have on her. Whistle-blowers often got the shaft. Dad changed the subject and asked what Sylvia and I were doing for our second date. I still had no good ideas.

I said, "I don't know. Any ideas?" He chuckled and suggested a movie or dinner. I chuckled right back. I knew that would be his answer. He was from that generation. He seemed to realize that he had given me a canned response and he revised his suggestion to dinner at a fancy restaurant that she'd never gone to before and would be impressed by. That was a thought. Then he suggested, 'Château Maison', the fanciest restaurant in town by far.

Dad said, "You'll need a reservation though. If you want, I can call when we get home. I take clients there all the time. I might be able to pull a string or two." I thought about his offer for a moment and then smiled at him and nodded. That was the first thing he tended to when we got home. I anxiously waited for him to hang-up and when he did, he turned and smiled with a thumbs-up signal.

I showered and dressed in light gray, summer wool, dress slacks and a cotton button down light blue shirt with an appropriate tie and a dark blue blazer. I didn't want to show up at Sylvia's looking like I just left work. I knew she would be elegantly dressed and when she answered her apartment door my chin must have hit the floor. She stepped out and put her fingers under my chin and pushed my mouth closed. She giggled and I laughed when I realized what I had done. With my lips back together, she stretched up and kissed them. I followed her inside and shut the door behind me.

Her hair was curled and piled up elegantly on top of her head. Her make-up was perfect. Her lips glistened with her lip-gloss. She wore an art-deco patterned spaghetti strapped low cut handkerchief dress to her mid-calves. It was of a form fitting material and it accented her gorgeous curves perfectly. Her platform heels further enhanced her posture. My dick was pleading with me to just stay right here and slowly peel her clothes off. Sylvia giggled at the look on my face and she turned around like a model to show me views from all sides.

She giggled as she noticed the movement in my pants and said, "Well I guess it's unanimous. I get two thumbs-up, so to speak." She grabbed her clutch purse off the counter and I offered my arm to walk her to my car. I nearly walked into a telephone pole because I couldn't take my eyes off her. She guided me away from it just it time. I opened the passenger door and she slid into her seat. I climbed in the driver's seat and I put my right hand on the center console shifter and she put her hand down on top of mine. She looked over at me and said, "Is our destination still a secret?" I grinned at her and told her. She said, "You hadn't decided at lunch and then you have reservations at the most popular restaurant in town? How did you manage that?"

I pulled away from the curb and said, "I have contacts." She smiled. I told her that Dad seemed excited with her dossier, especially the part about the confrontation at lunch with the thug, Short-Guy. By the time we finished with that line of conversation, we were pulling into the restaurant parking lot. I stopped at the valet parking stand and a young man in a bow-tie and vest opened the door for Sylvia. She stepped out and I heard her giggle at the reaction from the guy holding her door and offering his hand. I stepped out and tried to hand my keys to the guy. His eyes were on Sylvia and I had to jangle the keys in his face to get his attention. He apologized and took my keys but his eyes went right back to Sylvia ass as she stood at the entrance waiting for me.

I checked in with the maître d' and he indicated it would only be a minute. There was overstuffed leather furniture in the lobby and several people were sitting there waiting. Sylvia stayed standing with both hands on her clutch purse. Wives and girlfriends elbowed their gawking partners sitting on the furniture and it made me smile as I walked up to Sylvia and told her it would only be a minute. She smiled and ignored the gawking men. Off to one side, sat two women holding hands. One was very feminine and would have been pretty if she cared to be. The other was more masculine with short hair that looked like it had been hacked off with an axe. The second one had big arms and was dressed in what I would call men's clothing. They were both gawking at Sylvia. The masculine one broke her eyes away from Sylvia to glare at me. I just smiled at her.

The maître d' raised his finger at me and motioned for us. He sat us at a table to the far side of the restaurant against a wall with sconces above us. A table at the windows looking down at a golf course would have been preferable, but I knew how lucky we were to be here. The maître d' assisted Sylvia to her chair and before I could sit, he asked if he could have a word. My first thought was that he was going to tell me there had been a mistake, but he wouldn't have seated us if he was going to insist that we leave.

He came up close and almost whispered so no one else would hear and said, "Your father insisted that the bill tonight be put on his tab. He said that you'd object but he insists. I hope there won't be an issue." I started to object in the middle of his statement but I stopped as he spoke the last sentence. I smiled and nodded and he did the same before saying, "Enjoy your meal."

He went back to his podium and I returned to my table and took my seat. Sylvia leaned in and whispered, "What was that all about?"

I hadn't thought of a logical lie to tell her so I told her the truth, "Dad hosts company guests and VIP's here and he was able to get this reservation. He apparently told the maître d' to put our meals on his tab. I'll have a discussion about that at home. I didn't want to make a scene here. Sylvia just smiled. Even though I had planned to pay for this date, I knew that she would insist on paying Dutch. That problem was averted.

Sylvia was in the process of ordering her alcoholic drink when she remembered that I couldn't drink. She changed her order to a soda and I did the same. The wine steward didn't even approach our table after the maître d' spoke to her. We ordered from a tuxedoed waiter after examining the menu. He didn't write a thing down. He complimented us on our choices and bowed as he backed away.