Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia was wide-eyed and smiled at me. It was obvious that she wasn't used to this kind of service and neither was I. Sylvia lifted her glass of soda and raised it to give a toast. I picked up my glass too. She said, "Thank you Dex. This is very nice. To our second date." We clinked glasses like they were wine glasses and each took a sip.

I said, "This will be a nice memory but I think I prefer the memories from our first date." Sylvia almost chocked on her soda as she burst out laughing. She nodded and lifted her glass again and said, "To our first date." I chuckled and clinked her glass again before taking another sip.

We talked quietly and laughed even quieter. The meals were fantastic. It was easy to see why this was the most popular restaurant in town. We finished and the waiter returned with the dessert menu. I quickly made my choice but Sylvia considered every item on the menu. She set her menu down and leaned closer to me and said, "I had a different thought for dessert." She giggled at the confused look on my face. She seemed pleased that I didn't know what she was talking about. Then she said, "Let's order a dessert and then I'm going to the lady's room and you're going to bring me the dessert that I really want a few-minutes later." She watched my eyes for a response other than confusion and then 'dawn broke on marble head'. She saw the moment that I understood in my eyes and she grinned.

My cock was at full size before the waiter stepped up to our table to take our dessert order, and I while he took her order, I made subtle adjustments to my pants. I ordered and Sylvia set her napkin aside. She stood up and nudged the chair back. She gave me a lusty smile and walked through the restaurant to the rest rooms. She looked back at me just once on the way.

Before she was even out of sight, I wanted to get up and follow her. I had to play it cool. I wondered what a few-minutes was. More than one. Was two enough? My cock was screaming at me, "NOW!" I waited for three minutes and then set my linen napkin on the table and stood up and slowly made my way to the rest rooms. It was completely quiet in the wood paneled hall leading to first the lady's room on the right and then the men's room. I tapped my knuckles softly on the door. I had no idea who was in there besides Sylvia.

The door opened and Sylvia grabbed my belt and pulled me quickly inside. She was already breathing heavily. Her face was flushed with anticipation. She was still fully dressed but her thong was draped on her wrist. When the door automatically closed behind me, she pushed herself into me and stretched up to kiss me. I bent to receive it. She pulled back and dragged her breasts across my chest as she muttered, "Oh God. I'm so horny." She pulled me by my tie to the last of four stalls, which was a handicapped stall. I couldn't help but notice the grandeur of the lady's room décor. The walls and floor were a gray granite with silvery, white veins. The brass fixtures on the sinks gleamed under the recessed lighting. I locked the latch on the stall and the moment I turned toward her, she drove her hand down the front of my pants and grabbed my rock-hard cock. I unbuckled the belt and unbuttoned while she sat back on the toilet cover pulling me with her. I unzipped and my pants dropped to my feet. She inhaled my cock and I groaned hard from her aggression. Her gorgeous eyes were wild with lust when she looked up at me as she bobbed her lips up and down my shaft. I was just as horny as she was and it wasn't going to take long to get me off. I didn't think it would take much to get her off either.

With just her lips holding my cock, she eased the thin straps of her dress off her shoulders and pulled her dress down to expose her full breasts. Her nipples were rock-hard. Then both hands went back and started jerking me off with counter-rotating spiral twists up and down my shaft. I groaned and she grinned around my shaft. My knees buckled and I braced myself with my hands on both walls. I couldn't resist the urge to fuck her face and she grinned again when I started gently pushing my cock into her mouth until she humped up and gagged. She pulled back and spit a big wad of saliva on my cock and rubbed it in with both hands.

Sylvia was about to push her lips back on when the lady's room door burst open and then eased closed. There were four quick clicking footsteps to the sinks. The clicking was obviously from high heels. A faucet came one and went off. I eased gently around the toilet to the far wall praying that my belt buckle wouldn't drag on the floor. Sylvia turned her torso to follow my cock on her lips. Her eyes smiled up at me as she ever so slowly pushed her lips down my shaft. She was listening intently to see what the woman at the sinks was going to do.

There were noises consistent with the woman redoing her makeup and then we heard he mutter to herself, "Perfect". Her clicking heels returned to the door and it pulled open and then shut behind her. We were okay. Sylvia looked up at me with her lips locked tightly on my cock at the ridge. She grinned.

She pulled her lips back and whispered, "Fuck me, Dex. I need your giant cock." I smiled down at her, amused by that phrase, "giant cock" again. I helped her up off the toilet and we switched places. I sat down on the toilet cover and she draped her thong around my neck and softly giggled at was probably an amusing sight. She pulled her hands up to her breasts and tweaked her nipples and groaned hard. I reached forward and ran my hands up under her dress and lifted her hemline to her waist. She was sopping wet.

With my knees together, I pulled her hips to me and suckled on her tits. She groaned again as she straddled my legs and moved down into position. I let her take control as she sat down on my thighs. She kissed me passionately and the lust was back in her eyes again. I placed my hands on her tits and began a circular caress, gently dragging her nipples with my palms. She broke our embrace and rolled her head on her neck and mumbled, "Jesus, that drives me nuts."

She returned her lips to mine and then gripped my cock, that was pressed between us and lifted herself off my thighs and guided my cock as she slid down on it. Her eyes went wide as she groaned and pulled back from my lips. She held her face only millimeters from mine. I could feel her rapid breathing in my face and a long thin silvery thread of saliva clung from her lower lip to mine. Her mouth hung open to form an 'O' as she urgently gasped for air. I was fascinated by the myriad visions of pure lust morphing across her face. Her eyes were wide open but she didn't seem to be seeing anything. I could see my reflection on her corneas.

Sylvia just held her position on my knob for what seemed a long time. I was anxious to proceed but remained motionless waiting for her next move. She sat there with glassy eyes as she gasped for oxygen. I even stopped palming her nipples waiting for her. The thin thread of saliva broke and she gently groaned and then she moved. Her entire body trembled like she was hit by a frigid cold blast of air. She moaned out a long expulsion of air from her lungs that sounded like a combination of "AAAHHH" and "UNNGGGG". Her forehead, that had been so close to mine already, made contact. She inhaled to replace the long moan and then I felt her pussy ever so gently begin clenching on my cock.

Her eyes cleared as she came back to me and then she smiled as she slammed herself toward me driving my cock deep in her sex. She grabbed my shoulders and shoved her face into my neck as she screamed, "Oh my gawwdd. I'm cumming. Sweet Jesus. Dex. Hurry. Cum with me."

Sylvia humped herself on my cock, slamming her sex back and forth. The power of her clenches continued to build. The wild look in her eyes was amazing. She bit gently into my neck as she screamed again. I assisted by dropping my hands to her hips and pushed and pulled against them in synch with her thrusts.

I was nowhere close to my climax. I had lost concentration as I watched her facial contortions before she rolled into her orgasm. It started out so benign and gentle like the air in front of a freight train and then the train hit. The odd thing was that she had not moved since pushing her sex onto my velvety crown. She must have been so close to an orgasm before we even started.

Sylvia continued her gyrations as her orgasm dwindled and she slowed almost to a stop and then she grunted out, "Oh fuck. Here comes another one." She started her motion again and this time I joined her by rocking my hips, driving my cock upward as hard as I could. She yelled out, "Oh gawwd. Yes. Yes." I slammed my cock upward as she was driving herself down and she screeched as she went completely rigid. Her head dropped back as she groaned non-stop through her second orgasm. I was trying hard to catch up with her but I didn't think I could. Then suddenly, I felt that glorious sensation swelling deep inside me and it was racing to a crest and I groaned hard as I thought I might blow her completely out of my lap from the power of cum launching into her.

Sylvia pulled her head from my neck and looked into my eyes when she felt my climax rising. She was still clenching her sex on my cock when the first shot erupted. Her eyes went wide as she ground herself down in my lap as if trying to hold on. She groaned, "Oh my gawwd, Dex. I can feel ..." She tucked her chin into her neck as if to brace herself.

We both groaned hard as I poured shot after shot of cum deep inside her. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard as she started gyrating her hips again as if to milk my cock dry. I thought I'd never finish but when I did, I wrapped my hands around her bare back and pulled her breasts tight against me. We alternated kisses and gasps until our breathing recovered and then we just kissed. Even though my legs were numb and stinging, I would have sat there like that all night. I lifted my left arm to check my watch. It had seemed like hours but it was less than thirty minutes. We still had dessert on our table, but that was the last thing on my mind right then.

Sylvia broke our embrace and moved her face into the crook of my neck and nuzzled there for a minute more before she whispered, "We'd better get ourselves together and get back to our table. I doubt there's any possibility that our waiter doesn't know exactly what we've been doing."

I chuckled and whispered, "I think you're right. He'll just be jealous that it wasn't him in here instead of me."

Sylvia giggled and said, "I'm pretty sure our waiter is gay. If anything, he'd be jealous that it wasn't him in here instead of me." She laughed at the horrified look that washed onto my face. She pulled herself back away from me and my softened cock dropped out of her. She grabbed a huge wad of toilet paper and reached down between us and shoved it to her pussy. She giggled and said, "I'll be leaking your cum for a week."

She pushed herself up to her feet and staggered a little. Her legs were numb too. She bent down toward me and I couldn't resist cradling her hanging tits. She giggled again and pulled her thong over my head. I had totally forgot it was there. That would have been embarrassing to return to our table with her thong around my neck. That would remove any doubt about what we were doing.

I held the wad of toilet paper in place as she stepped into her thong and rocked her hips from side to side as she pulled it up. I had to chuckle to see that giant wad of toilet paper sticking out all around the thin band of material between her thighs. She looked down and laughed too. She pulled her spaghetti straps up her arms to her shoulders and made a quick adjustment. I was sorry to see her tits go out of sight but my imagination worked just fine.

While I stayed in the stall pulling up my pants and got everything in order, Sylvia went to the sinks and futzed to make sure she looked presentable. I heard her open the door and then she said, "The coast is clear. Come on." We walked back to the table together rather than try to fool anyone by returning separate. I was certain that we hadn't fooled a soul.

Many of the diners around our table that had been there when we left our table were gone, but not all, and the grins on their faces when we returned got us laughing as we sat down. Our dessert dishes were in front of us as we contemplated whether or not to eat them. Sylvia's face was flushed anew from her embarrassment from other diners gawking at us. We opted to leave the dessert behind and get out of there. I motioned to our waiter and he promptly came over. He was grinning too and he leaned forward and softly said, "No need to be embarrassed. It happens all the time."

Sylvia buried her face in her hands and mumbled, "Oh God." The waiter and I just smiled at each other. He handed me a piece of paper and asked for my signature, which I provided. The waiter pulled back Sylvia's chair as she went to stand. She took one step away from the table and a horrified look was on her face. She grabbed for her thighs as the wad of toilet paper fell to the floor. She hurried to bend down to pick it up but the waiter was faster as he snatched it off the floor. Time stood still for a few moments as Sylvia stared at the white paper in the waiter's hand.

When time started again, Sylvia didn't wait to see what the waiter was going to do with it. She turned and hurried toward the door. I followed her at a faster pace and caught up with her at the front door and held it open for her to exit. Her face was beet red. She was walking toward my car briskly and then she stopped suddenly and said, "Do you have any tissues? I don't want to make a mess on your seat."

I chuckled and said, "In the car." She nodded and resumed her fast pace to the car. Once she was situated in the seat with a fresh wad of tissues shoved into her thong, she burst out laughing so hard that she got me laughing too and that got her laughing even harder. She was gasping for air she was laughing so hard.

When she could talk, she said, "Oh my God, that was so embarrassing. What do you suppose he's going to do with that toilet paper?" There was a short pause as we both contemplated her question and then we exploded into laughter again. As we drove out of the parking lot, Sylvia looked over at me and with a serious voice said, "I had a wonderful time Dex." She paused a moment and continued, "Until the end," and she burst out laughing again.

She got me laughing again and I said, "I'm sure my Dad will hear all about it." There was a moment of silence in the car as we pondered my statement and then in unison, we exploded into laughter again.

Half way home she said, "You wouldn't happen to have a towel or something handy, would you? You absolutely filled me with cum and it's still leaking out. I'm probably making a mess on your seat." I reached down under my seat and pulled out a hand-towel and handed it to her. She took it and giggled and said, "Why is it so crusty? Do you jerk off when you're driving? I hope you at least pull over." I looked over at her and smiled. "Oh my God, Dex. You could kill yourself." She sniffed the towel and then shoved it up under her dress and wiped her pussy and down her thighs. I saw her lift her hips off the seat and figured that she had to get by her thong to wipe herself. She reached down toward the floorboard and giggled as she hung her soaking wet thong on my rearview mirror. I looked at it and laughed.

She giggled again and said, "Isn't that a symbol of 'right of passage' for a young man? A pair of panties hanging from the rearview mirror." She pushed her chest up on the center console and kissed me.

At Sylvia's apartment, she made a couple lemonade and vodka drinks and we drank them down quickly. She made two more and we sipped them as we talked and laughed about the events of the evening.

It was the end of the week that Sylvia was to prepare her dossier and she brought up the subject. She handed her report to me and I quickly read through it just to show that I was concerned about the abuse she was enduring, but I didn't think the report was for my consumption.

I changed the subject to tomorrow and asked if I should pick her up. She declined, saying that she had my address and a GPS in her car. I told her that Mom had catered lunch so she should arrive before noon. The party would end when it ended. I got up to leave and Sylvia cuddled her body into mine with her hands cupping my ass pulling me into her. I cupped her breasts in my hands and thumbed her nipples through her dress. She stretched up for a kiss and it was a long and passionate one.

On the way home, I thought about the events of the evening. It was supposed to be an innocuous date and I hoped to do better next time. It occurred to me that we hadn't set up a next time. I didn't think much about it. We were too into each other for there not to be a next time. As I pulled into the driveway, I weaved my way through the parked cars to my usual spot. I grabbed my 'cum-towel' off the floor and carried inside to get it washed.

When I came in the front door, the house was dark except for the nightlight at the end of the bar in the kitchen. I was still a little drunk and I couldn't put the incredible sex in the lady's room out of my mind. I went out to the backyard with a beer and stripped off my clothes and climbed into the hot tub. I eased down into the hot water until my chin dipped under the swirling surface. I closed my eyes and let out a long sigh. I sipped the beer.

With my mind on Sylvia, I took my semi-erect cock in my hand and pulled the skin on my shaft down toward my balls. This pulled the skin of the velvety crown tight, enhancing the sensitivity. As my cock got harder, I had to release the pressure of my grip as my lengthening cock took up the slack. I didn't jerk off again. I was satisfied by the sensation alone.

I finished the beer and stood up with my full-sized raging hard-on in my hand and stepped out of the hot tub. I grabbed up my clothes, cradled them under one arm and walked inside. My rigid cock flagged from side to side with each step as I passed through the dining room.

In the gloomy darkness, illuminated only by the nightlight over the bar, I caught a glimpse of a form moving into the kitchen. I stopped to see who it was. I knew it wasn't Dad, so standing there in the dining room, completely naked was kind of intriguing. I ran my free hand down my shaft and cupped my balls. The refrigerator door opened toward me but the bright white light that flooded out illuminated the entire kitchen and beyond. The only thing I recognized of the form before it disappeared behind the refrigerator door was the mid-thigh tee shirt. I couldn't tell which of the twins it was.

I smiled to myself and headed for the kitchen as stealthily as possible. I eased into the kitchen and the tee shirt clad body was bent over at the waist with her head inside. Bent over like that, the tee shirt rode up her ass and in the bright light of the refrigerator, I could actually see the backlit form of her sex between her slightly spread legs.

I smiled to myself again as a wicked thought popped into my mind. I couldn't tell which of the girls it was, backlit like she was, but it didn't matter. I gripped my cock and eased toward her. She had her right arm inside the refrigerator while she held the door open with her left. She was moving things around looking for something. Her entire torso was inside. I moved up very close to her exposed ass being careful not to let my cock touch her and give myself away. I bent my knees until my cock was lower than her ass. My intention was to push my hard cock quickly through her thigh gap, along her pussy, and then stand up, trapping her on it like a coat on a coat hook. I expected her to be startled but I didn't expect what I got.