All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 12'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Best chapter so far!! As I was one who wanted dad to get his, I think that it's great the way things turned out. Is this the end or will there be more chapters possibly bringing Sylvia into the new family dynamics. It would be awkward with Sylvia and dad with him being her boss but Dex, Sylvia and mom would be hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

Bear_TrainerBear_Trainerover 4 years ago
Sylvia

You left Sylvia hanging. Dex & Sylvia should marry & be a part of the family. I liked this whole story, every chapter was a 5 star. I know if you complete it, the next chapter will also be 5stars.

solaydbaksolaydbakover 4 years ago
Keep it going

I want to see what the dynamic is going to be between him, silly, and her old roommate. Please tell me he moves in with the two of them. And they both have his kids. Hahaha

tazz1369tazz1369over 4 years ago
more pleae

love the story like your others but pleae fon't leave it hanging like you did with the pool boy. thamks again

OralLover62OralLover62over 4 years ago
Where's the wrapup?

I agree with Bear_Trainer, what about Sylvia? It would be an interesting arc to the story to have Dex move out with Sylvia, and Fatima at some point in the future moves in with them to save money. Maybe her business falls off, it would be an interesting dynamic. Silly and Fatima having fun while Dex went home for a weekend, or Silly going with him, all kinds of ideas to run with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I like the way you write and think you should continue the story...I want to see where you silly and tima go

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sylvia, Dex and his family

This story is far away to end, now the children know everything from their parents, and there is friends around and Dex has his girlfriend working in the same place with him and father, she just discovered Dex's family and will like to know more about them and their friends, perhaps Dex and his father can involve other women working in this office, etc... Also a swedish family with Sylivia, Fatima and Dex, and they participate with Dex mom and sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Yep including dad ruined it. My normal 5 star just dropped to a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

What about Sylvia and Fatima their backstory and future with Dex? What about Dex his mom sisters aunt and cousins?? What about college and the potential of finding like families?? You gotta keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Surge of Adrenaline!!!

I was hoping you'd have kept dad out of it but damn when you brought him in it was great. The reasoning for not wanting dad in the know was, one it's called sleepwalking mom so she needed an excuse to sleepwalk, and two the heat that gets ratcheted up with the risk of discovery. But you seem like your gonna stoke that fire "mom gets that surge of adrenaline that she craved from the risk of getting caught".

Good job and keep it coming.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 4 years ago
sylvia?

i think he should marry sylvia

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sylvia and the lady doctor..

I like it and hope to read more. But its a little out there getting off that many times in a few hours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continuance,

I just read this chapter and thought it was great how you added the father to the family dynamic. Great story so far as usual for your great writing and imagination!

Thanks again!

SigonSigonover 3 years ago

I think it was from this chapter that everything went wrong. Maybe my sense of ownership speaks to this, but this story was mainly the stories of one character - Dex. With the father, this story began to turn into group sex, where everyone fucks whoever they want. And also I looked ahead, other male characters began to appear, including random ones. So with one of my favorite stories, it just became good for me. I understand that this story has never been a harem, but the lack of ownership of the main character, where he normally looks at how girls fuck with other men, I do not understand.

lilshymynxlilshymynxover 3 years ago

This is where this series died for me. Adding dad into the mix just turned this into one giant every family member fucks every other family member orgy which I find boring as fuck. There's no drama, there's no intrigue, there's no story, its just an endless orgy.

taco1085taco1085almost 3 years ago

I am glad you pulled dad into the relationship, I was shocked when you said he had his mom and sister and his dad never found out. love this story.... now to pull Sylvia into this little family and make it complete...

ThunderWatchr269ThunderWatchr269over 2 years ago

Just another thought. I sgree w many othersccx who wrote that somewhere around chap 9 or 10 the story just went off the rails and became a everyone fucks everyone else story. No tension no drama and no main character no story. Also soooo much of this is just UNBELIVEABLE/Wrong. Likecthe sex in his office w the Twins in middle of day after they did HR paperwork???? WTF??? That would just Never ever happen. And Fatima fucking Dex while working catering a party???? What?? NEVER does the hired help do that during their shift atca party. Ask Martha Stewart what shecwould do to a caterer during a party if they did Anything like that OMG!!! and 4 people from same family working at Same company?? Can you say Nepotism rules. Not to mention sexual harassment policies? Too much in story is just out of this world Unbeliveable... please concentrate on Dex and Sylvia and zmom and let other rhings be small sub plots of that maybe more w Dr isabella?? I am thankful you decided to minimize and not glorify the child sexual harrassment and rapes. Thank god.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Had to go with a dislike on this section. And panned through much of the last half of. Was here for harem and not the sharem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous