Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia whispered, "Counting you? Four." I thought, 'Thank God this isn't a gang-bang any larger than I already know about.' Sylvia giggled and said, "Are you worried there are more?" I just nodded.

Fatima giggled and said, "We could probably get more if you want." I vigorously shook my head, no. The new comer, Reese, giggled and kissed me on the lips again. My cock was throbbing hard in the two hands gripping it.

As things settled down and our breathing returned to normal, I said, "Hello Reese. I'm Dex. It's a pleasure to MEAT you." I put emphasis on the word 'MEAT' and they all laughed.

Reese said, "MEAT is a good way to put it. I can feel that meat throbbing against my sex. I want to go again but Sylvia and Fatima are shaking their heads at me." She giggled. "I think they want a shot at you too. We all have a bet on who can get you off first. I'm bummed. I lost." A pair of lips fell on mine again. I assumed they belonged to Reese. "Do you have a preference for who goes next?" I grinned and shook my head indicating that either Sylvia or Fatima would be fine. Reese said, "We're all getting off the bed and then one of us is going to fuck this monster." I felt a hand yank on my cock to indicate which monster she was talking about. "Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to tell us whose pussy is sliding down your shaft before she gets to your balls." I recognized Sylvia's and Fatima's laughter. Then everyone got off the bed. I could hear the whispering in the hall.

I felt a weight get on the bed over the footboard and then legs crawled over my thighs. Knees took up a position at my waist. A hand gripped my hard cock and then a pussy positioned to take my cock. Just the grip on my cock told me it was Sylvia. She hadn't even started down my shaft and I yelled out, "Sylvia." Three female voices burst into laughter.

Sylvia said, "How did you know. I haven't even got on yet. Can you see through that scarf?"

I shook my head and said, "You have a distinctive grip when you are guiding me into you." They all burst out laughing again and I joined them as I thrusted my hips upward to a loud groan. Now only two of them were laughing. Sylvia recovered quickly as she muttered something unintelligible as she ground herself down on my shaft. It was my turn to groan. Sylvia's fucking motion was the give-away to her identity.

She fucked my cock hard and I fucked her pussy right back for several minutes until she exploded into her orgasm. I was getting very close but I wanted a shot at Fatima before I was done, so I used every trick to hold back. Reese and Fatima burst out laughing and Fatima said, "Oooppps. Silly lost. My turn."

I was getting to like this game and when Sylvia climbed off my hard cock and then off the bed, I waggled my hips waving my pole from side to side. A hand grabbed my wagging cock and then knees pushed against my waist again. I went dead still while the hand carefully positioned my cock at her sex. Before she could drop down my shaft, I drove my cock upward burying it all the way to my balls. Fatima groaned loudly only once. I had given it to her so fast that she didn't have time to react separately to the fat knob pushing in, followed by the thickest part of my shaft.

In a moment, she was riding my cock like it was a rodeo bull as she raised herself up and pushed forward before dragging herself back again and repeating the motion. A very distinctive motion that immediately told me it was in fact Fatima. I wasn't going to hold off much longer, not with Fatima's motion. I was groaning. Fatima was groaning. I tried to wait for her orgasm but I thought I might simply explode under her body. I went completely rigid. I could feel my toes curl. Cum rocketed up my shaft into Fatima's pussy as I groaned out, 'UUUNNGGGGAAAHHH'. She screeched and increased her pace as she exploded into her orgasm. It was huge. Her clenching pussy milked my cock dry and kept right on going as her body pulsed on my hips. We were both gasping for air. When she was done, she slid forward off my cock and dragged her dripping pussy up my torso and pushed one tit to my lips. I sucked the nipple in and nibbled on it gently with my teeth. In spite of the tongue cleanings and the shower, there was still a hint of barbeque sauce on her tit. She moaned and then pushed the other tit to my lips for the same treatment.

When Fatima climbed off, I could feel the air-conditioning blowing cold air on my chest. I could feel the wetness of Fatima's pussy tracks up the middle of my stomach. Everything went quiet and I was expecting that I would be released from my bindings. Everyone had been satisfied. I figured the game was over. I spoke in the silence, "Hey guys. Are you there?" Nothing. I pulled hard on the restraints. They were as secure as before. I felt my softening cock drop down on my stomach and then moved on its own to my left hip. I was getting a chill from the air vent above me. "Hey Sylvia. Let me go. Please."

There was nothing and I could sense that I was alone in the room. Then I heard moaning coming from what was probably the second bedroom. Then there were multiple moans. It wasn't hard to imagine the three of them engaged in a daisy chain bringing each other to another orgasm. My cock lifted slightly from my hip and then dropped again. As I listened to the moans turn to groans and screams, my cock returned to its ready state bobbing above my stomach. I wished that I could jerk myself off but that was impossible.

Several minutes later, I heard the shower come on and giggling voices. The bathroom adjoined this room and the apartment walls were thin. When the shower stopped the moaning started again. Then the new voice, Reese said, "I want more cock. The tongue thing is nice and all, but it's really not my schtick." Then she giggled and continued, "Wait a minute. I just happen to know where I can get some cock." The bathroom door opened and moments later I felt a weight getting up on the bed and then move between my legs. I assumed that it was Reese.

A hand gripped my cock and pulled it off my stomach to a vertical position. Reese cooed and said, "Fuck Dex. You have an amazing cock. I can't imagine why Sylvia is in there 'lickity-splitting' with Tima when this cock is right here." I felt her broad tongue lap from my balls, up my shaft to the head. She reformed her tongue into a tip and drilled it on my 'spot' and I let out a groan as I pushed my hips upward. She giggled and I felt the warmth of her mouth push down my shaft to her hand that held my cock upright. I felt her wet hair cascade down over my stomach and thighs. God, I wished that I could see her. I wondered where she came from? How did she come to be here with Fatima and Sylvia? I pushed my hips upward again and she started an amazing blow job. After a minute or so, she pulled her pursed lips off my cock and said, "Sylvia told me that you can cum and stay hard. Is that true?"

I nodded and said, "Sometimes. Well, most of the time."

Reese said, "Sylvia has a limited experience with cocks, so she thinks all men, or at least most men can have multiple orgasms like she does." She was slowly jerking me off as she spoke and I groaned and flexed my cock in her hand. "Oooo, that was impressive," she said. She pushed her lips back on my cock and took one trip down to her gag point and pulled back off again trailing a wad of saliva that she rubbed all over my cock and balls. "Can you have multiple orgasms, Dex?"

I didn't understand the purpose of the Q&A but I nodded and said simply, "Sometimes."

Reese increased the pace of her hand job and said, "What's the most consecutive orgasms you've ever had without going soft and having to recover?"

I thought for a moment and said, "Three or four." Her lips pushed down my shaft a couple of times and then pulled off again. I was getting frustrated with this starting and stopping.

Reese said, "All I want is two. Can you do two right now?" I pulled on the restraints again with no more success than before. I surrendered and nodded. Her lips returned to my velvety crown and kissed it before inhaling my cock and furiously began bobbing up and down on it. From the bathroom came a loud groan and an announcement that she was cumming again. It was Fatima.

My broken concentration returned to Reese's blow job. Her lips were flying up and down my shaft and I couldn't hold back. I didn't even try. My climax was building fast, and suddenly the scarf over my eyes was pulled off. My vision cleared quickly and I looked down at a beautiful face looking at me with my cock appearing and disappearing into her mouth as her long, wet hair dragged along my thighs. She grinned around my cock and kept on going. I groaned and lifted my hips off the bed. She rode my hips up and back down again and never varied her attack. My balls pulled up and I could feel my load churning. I drove my hips up again and burst out, "UUUNNGGGG," as I drove my head back into the pillow.

She wasn't prepared for the power and volume of my first shot and her eyes went wide as she tried desperately to swallow. Her motion up and down on my shaft slowed momentarily as she forced the load down her throat with a 'gulp'. She was more prepared for all the rest but her eyes went wide again after a half-dozen shots and I was still humping my cock into her mouth. As the last of the cumshots just drooled out, she smiled, as she held my cock with her teeth. Cum oozed out the corners of her mouth and down her chin before drooling down my cock to my balls. It was a lot of cum.

When I was done, she pulled her lips up my shaft and licked all around her lips. She scooped cum off her chin and pushed that into her mouth. Then her tongue went to work collecting cum from my cock and balls and she 'Uuummmed' after each lick.

Reese ran her hand up my hard cock and said, "Fuck. Sylvia wasn't fibbing. You're as hard as before." I saw movement at the door and Sylvia and Fatima ran in and jumped on the bed on either side of me. Sylvia scooped a glob of cum from Reese's cheek and pushed her finger into her own mouth and savored it like it was a lollypop as she settled down beside me.

Sylvia said to Reese, "Are you testing him to see if I was exaggerating." Reese gave her an embarrassed grin. Sylvia turned to me and said, "Dex. The young lady about to climb on your monster cock to see if what I told her is true, is my baby sister Reese. She doesn't believe me that you can cum more than once in a row."

I looked at Reese and said, "Let's see if your sister was lying to you." I lifted my hips, pushing my cock through her hand that was still gripping it. I motioned my eyes and head toward it to invite her to get on. She grinned at me and then at Sylvia as she positioned her feet at my waist and reached down between her legs to grab my cock. Fatima already had it in her hand guiding it to Reese's pussy. Reese looked quickly at Fatima and said, "I want it in my ass." Fatima grinned at Reese and then at Sylvia as she repositioned my cock at Reese's anus. Sylvia had a horrified look on her face at what was about to happen.

Fatima giggled at the look on Sylvia's face and said, "Silly, honey. You really need to get out more." Reese laughed at Fatima's statement as she pushed down on my cock as she leaned back to adjust the angle. She stopped laughing quickly and started groaning, but she didn't stop to adjust to the pressure, which was incredible. She pushed herself slowly but steadily all the way to my balls. There was a grimace on her face that soon turned into a grin as she pulled herself up with her legs and let gravity do the work as she dropped back down again. Fuck, her ass was tight.

Reese groaned hard with each cycle and whimpered, "Oh fuck. Sylvia, you've got to try this. This cock is incredible." I was surprised to feel another orgasm building so soon, but the pressure and heat in Reese's ass were undeniable. Reese pumped herself up and down my shaft as I joined her action by pushing my hips up and down as she came down and pushed back up again. I watched as my cock appeared and disappeared in her ass.

Reese started to tremble and one hand went to her sex. Her head tipped back with her mouth hanging open and as I prepared to blow another load, Reese screamed and began thrashing everywhere on my lap. Sylvia and Fatima both grabbed onto her and they could barely hold her when I started cumming with a loud and long groan. Reese screamed again and fell forward but she straightened quickly when the angle of my cock in her ass became uncomfortable. Her orgasm was a vaginal one so she wasn't gripping my cock with her sphincter muscle. I pulled my cock from her after I finished and Reese dropped down on my chest with her hand still grinding in her sex.

Fatima looked down at Reese's ass and giggled, "Fuck Reese. I could park my car in your ass right now." Reese reached back with her fingers to feel what Fatima was talking about. The look on her face was precious.

I laughed when Reese muttered, "Holy shit."

Reese rolled off of me to Sylvia's side and they cuddled together. Reese was making a 'cooing' noise intermingled with her gasps for air. I lifted my head off the pillow so I could watch them. It was easy to see the resemblance when they were together like that. Fatima looked at Sylvia and nodded her head toward me. Sylvia smiled and nodded a 'yes'. Fatima crawled onto my chest and positioned her pussy on my face. I was exhausted but strangely aroused by all this. I pushed the tip of my tongue to Fatima's clitoris. She groaned and pulled back out of reach. She leaned toward my right and stretched over and untied my right hand and then did the same with my left hand. They were all tingly from lack of proper blood flow. My shoulders hurt too. I flexed my arms and fingers and reached up to the ceiling. Fatima moved off my face and was already releasing my feet and I spent a few moments flexing my ankles and legs.

I should have been done and done, but after I got blood flowing everywhere again, I realized that my cock was still hard. It had been much harder earlier, but it was still hard. Reese was spooned back into Sylvia facing me and she said, "Jesus Sylvia. How can he still be so hard?" She reached forward and touched it with her index finger. When it jumped up off my stomach, she yanked her hand back like it was a snake striking at her.

Sylvia said, "I was just thinking the same thing." She looked at me rubbing my wrists and giggled as she said, "Damn Dex. You've outdone yourself tonight. Holy shit." Fatima climbed back on the bed and cuddled up to me. She kissed me passionately and then positioned herself under my right arm and put her face on my chest and the right tit pushed into the curve of my waist. She wrapped her fingers around my cock and held on as it jumped off my stomach again. She didn't do anything sexual. She just held it and it settled back down on my stomach. I draped my right arm over her shoulder and cradled her right breast in my fingers.

After several minutes without movement or speaking, I noticed that the air-conditioning was getting a little cold. Fatima was randomly kissing my right nipple. Sylvia uncoiled from Reese and got off the bed. She stood there beside the bed looking down at us. Reese was obviously feeling a little cold too and she cuddled over to me on the other side from Fatima looking for body heat. Sylvia smiled down at us. It was kind of a sad smile and I wondered what was running through her mind right then. After the events of the week, I had some idea of what was troubling her and I felt a little sad too.

Sylvia's renewed relationship with Fatima had revealed the truth to Sylvia. Her lesbian experimentation with Fatima in college proved to be more than an experiment. Sylvia sneaking in a sexual tryst with Fatima during lunch in Dad's office proved that. Then to find Fatima and her sister here to share my date with Sylvia showed her desire for pussy at least matched her desire for cock. I was Sylvia's fuck-buddy and she was mine. I guess that would be the extent of our relationship. I had hoped for more than that, but I'm not surprised nor terribly disappointed.

I looked down at Reese cuddled up beside me. She had engaged with Fatima and her sister in some girl-on-girl sex but I had heard her pronounce that pussy wasn't really her thing. Reese and I were roughly the same age and I suddenly wondered if Sylvia had arranged this whole thing to get us together.

Sylvia pulled the comforter off the footboard and draped it over the three of us. Reese cooed as the weight dropped over her and she snuggled in closer to me. Sylvia slid under the comforter and spooned up behind Reese and kissed her on the neck. Reese moaned softly and stretched up and kissed me on the cheek. Sylvia was on one elbow looking over the top of Reese at me. She smiled that same sad smile. She pursed her lips and silently sent me an air-kiss as she settled down and pushed her face into the back of Reese's neck. She cooed again. We all fell asleep just like that with the hall light still on.

I woke with a start. I had no idea how long I was asleep. Fatima was easing herself away from me. I lifted my arm and she sat up beside me. She grinned and whispered, "I have to go. I have a gig tomorrow morning." She leaned in and kissed me and whispered, "I hope we can get together like this again." She giggled and continued, "Without the scarves next time." I smiled and she swiveled her feet to the floor. She looked back to see if she had disturbed Reese or Sylvia but neither had moved. She turned left in the hall and went toward the bathroom. I heard the sink come on for a minute or so and then go off. The next time I saw her she was clothed and carrying her shoes as she tip-toed past the bedroom door. She threw me another air-kiss and was gone.

I had wondered if Fatima had moved into Sylvia's second bedroom to secure their relationship but apparently that wasn't the case. Now I wondered if Sylvia and Fatima were an item or not. I wasn't as sure as I was earlier. I decided that I was driving myself nuts and resolved that I would take what I could get from Sylvia and right now, Fatima was part of that package. I was one lucky guy either way. I smiled to myself and cupped Reese's left tit in my hand. She cooed and snuggled closer in her sleep. I promptly fell back to sleep.

It was Saturday. The kitchen and dining room were a mess from last night's dinner. Everything was where we had left it. We sat at the small kitchen table grinning at each other, each with a cup of coffee in our hands. It was kind of surreal. I was wearing only my boxer shorts. Reese wore a mid-thigh robe gapping in front and Sylvia wore one of her kimonos, also gapped open. Reese broke the tomb like silence as she suddenly pushed her right hand across the table at me. "Hello, Dex. I'm Reese. I don't think we have been properly introduced last night." We had been, but I smiled and shook her offered hand and we all laughed.

I said, "Sylvia's younger sister, right? I think we met last night."

Reese giggled and said, "Several times as I recall." That got us laughing and Sylvia began coughing as she was in mid-swallow and had taken hot coffee down the wrong tube. Reese leaned over and patted her gently on the back and said, "Are you okay, Silly." She grinned at Sylvia waiting for the inevitable response.

Sylvia glared at Reese and growled, "I told you not to call me that. I wish Tima had never used that nickname in front of you." She coughed hard several times to clear her throat. Reese grinned at me. She knew she was pushing Sylvia's button. I knew from experience that that's what siblings do.

I asked Reese if she were visiting for the weekend and she grinned at me and looked at Sylvia who was still glaring at her. She said, "I'm visiting for a while. Not sure how long. I'm staying in Sylvia's spare bedroom. So, I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of each other." Sylvia's scowl for Reese turned to a smile for me.