Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 15

Story Info
Silly and Tima get closer. Sylvia's younger sister visits.
14.7k words
4.75
31.5k
67

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,285 Followers

SLEEPWALKING MOM

CHAPTER 15

It was late when we got home from our 'shopping trip' and dinner. The girls slept most of the way home and they were barely able to stumble into the house. Without a word, they went to their room. Mom asked me if I wanted anything. She was still jazzed by what had happened in the dressing room of the ritzy clothing store downtown. I pulled the wad of bills from my pocket and laid it on the bar. I had never seen that much cash before. Mom looked down at the roll of bills and then up at my face and burst out laughing. "That was an incredible experience, wasn't it?" I grinned and nodded. "We could make an awful lot of money renting you out to the likes of Mrs. Joan Simmons and her crowd, huh?" I chuckled and looked at her to see if she was serious. She saw the look on my face and pulled me to her and stretched up to kiss me. "Oh Baby. I'm just kidding. Come on, let's go to bed. My bed."

I grinned at Mom and offered my arm to escort her up the stairs. Dad was supposed to be home tomorrow night. I was contemplating spending that night with Sylvia, assuming everything went like it did on our first date.

Mom and I took a shower together and slowly and sensuously made love to each other right there in the standing position. It was erotic and my heart was hammering in my chest. We had made love before but usually it was just raw, passionate fucking. We were both careful to not get the other off. We wanted to savor that experience in a horizontal position. It was becoming more difficult to keep to that plan as we barely dried ourselves and I carried her to her room with my hard cock between her thights and her legs around my back humping her hips at me with arms around my neck pressing her damp tits to my damp chest. We were furiously kissing each other everywhere we could reach. We were gasping for air before I even laid her back on her bed. The only illumination was the large blue digital readout on the alarm clock on the nightstand.

In a deep throated, guttural groan, she said, "Oh my God, Dex. Hurry." She was in-heat. She thrashed her body around on the bed after she released her legs. She clung to my neck and kissed me over and over while I got into position between her splayed knees. Even in the blue light I could tell her eyes were on fire as she gasped air in and out. I knew I was the same. My cock was insanely hard. It almost hurt it was so hard.

Once I was in position, she released my neck and both hands went to my cock. She whimpered, "Oh Jesus, Baby. So hard. So big." She lifted her hips to push herself on and as soon as it was inside her, I pushed down steadily but slowly to maintain the love making theme. She was past all that and now she wanted it fast and hard. She thrusted her hips all the way on and screamed in my ear. I kissed her screaming lips and she sucked my lower lip and bit it a little too hard as she yanked her sex back to my knob and drove herself back up again.

I quickly realized that things had changed and I plowed my cock into her. She screamed again and yelled out, "Yes. Oh fuck. Yes. Oh my gawwdd, I'm cumming already. OOOHHHHHHH JEEEESSSSUUUSSS." I started pummeling her; driving my cock deep and pulling back to the knob. She had stopped her thrashing and let me control everything. Our foreheads were touching and I looked down into her glassy eyes. Her mouth hung open as she sucked oxygen into her lungs. Her tits heaved on her chest. She had gone rigid from face to toes and was getting more so. Then all that tension released in an explosion as she screamed again. She was nearly hyperventilating as her pussy grabbed my cock hard and then went spastic as she rapidly clenched on my cock for what seemed like minutes. Her eyes seemed desperate. For air? For more cock? For me to join her orgasm? I couldn't tell.

Everything had changed so fast that I lost my orgasm that was building in my balls when I carried her across the hall. Her eyes seemed to focus again and she grinned up at me. She muttered, "Cum in me Baby." She pushed her lips to mine and kissed me passionately trying to raise the heat we had felt in the shower.

I consciously went in search of my orgasm as I pushed down and then ground my cock a little deeper in her, eliciting groans from her each time. She was grinding up too. She whispered, "Yes. Baby. I can feel it coming. Your cock is so hard. Oh my God, I'm gonna go again. Oh SHHIITTTT." Her eyes pinched shut and the word 'SHIT' froze on her open lips as she thrust her hips up at me again just as my cum launched down my shaft into her sex. She was clenching on my cock, milking the cum from my balls as she humped her hips up and down fucking me in perfect synch with my motion. We were both groaning with each collision of our sexes.

I had nearly finished depositing my load when the ceiling light in the bedroom came on. We had been making a lot of noise and I wasn't surprised that we had probably disturbed the twins. I didn't even look. I kept on going, groaning out the final shots of my orgasm. Mom was still clenching on my cock. She wasn't concerned either that the twins were watching us from the foot of the bed. She couldn't see past me and I was face down kissing her nose and cheeks and lips and anywhere else I could reach.

No one had said anything, until we were done and unmoving except the heaving of our chests. A deep voice said, "Very nice. It looked like you two were getting into that." It was Dad and I yanked my softening cock from Mom's pussy and started to roll off her. She was already trying to sit up before I could get off. Dad said, "Don't stop on my account. You're fine. Stay where you are." I rolled off on my side and looked back at him. He was grinning down at us.

I still wasn't used to this new open-sex relationship that included Dad and the fact that I had just been caught fucking his wife, my Mom, embarrassed me and I said, "Sorry, Dad. We thought you were coming home tomorrow night."

Dad was undressing and responded, "It's okay. I thought we had settled this." He peeled off his shirt and dropped his pants. His erection poked through the gap in his boxer shorts. Mom was up on her elbows watching. She hadn't said a word. Dad came around the side of the bed and put one knee on the mattress and leaned in and kissed Mom. "I finished up early and decided to come home and surprise you. Are you surprised?" Mom smiled and nodded. He looked at me and I tried to gauge his true feelings against his words. They seemed to be in synch. He said to me, "You guys enjoy. I'm going to go visit the girls. I'll see you in the morning. Okay?"

He got off the bed and dropped his boxers and carried his erection from the room and turned off the light. He left the door open. I looked at Mom and could see the blue light of the digital clock reflect off her teeth. She was grinning broadly. We were done and it was late. We maneuvered ourselves under the covers and I spooned up behind her. Mom lifted one leg and reached through and pulled my flaccid dick to her sex and dropped her leg to trap me there. She lazily dragged her fingernails over my velvety glans until she fell asleep and stopped. I laid there listening to the obvious sounds of a head board banging against the wall downstairs. The moans were less audible. I followed Mom into dreamland clutching her left breast.

I woke the next morning to the sound of rustling in the closet. I rolled onto my back to see what was causing it. It was Dad pulling a dry-cleaned suit, still in the plastic, off the hanger. I groaned. It seemed like I had just fallen asleep. Dad heard my groan and looked back over his shoulder. He was naked. He said, "Come on Dex. Time to get going. It's going to be a very busy day." He draped the suit over the back of the chair by the windows and left. I heard the shower come on moments later. I looked at the digital clock and groaned again. It was 5:04 AM. The sun wasn't even up yet.

Mom rolled onto her back and mumbled, "What time is it?" as she looked at the digital clock too. She groaned, "You've got to be kidding me. He gets up earlier every morning." She pulled the covers up over her shoulders and rolled back on her side facing away from me.

When the shower stopped, I got up. Dad was shaving and doing his routine bathroom work. I didn't have my normal morning woody and my dick hung between my thighs. I ran my hand down over it and climbed into the shower. The hot water was invigorating. I yelled over the din of the cascading water, "What makes today a busier day than usual?"

Dad yelled loud enough to be heard, "Our customers have some concerns that we have to have solutions to by the end of next week. Some of them need answers by close of business today. That's why I came home early. I'm hi-jacking you and some others to work with Sylvia and I for the next week. These customers are very important to the future of this company."

Dad finished and left the bathroom before I got out of the shower. I went to the sink to do my morning ritual. Mom came in with a big yawn and sat on the toilet. She was at face level with my dick and she leaned over, lifted it up and kissed it. She giggled as it jumped up from her hand. I was actually thankful that she didn't pursue anything more. She finished and stood up and pressed her naked tits to my back. She kissed me on my shoulder and whispered, "Thanks for last night, Baby." She dragged her hard nipples around my back before she pulled away and left.

I hurried to my room and got dressed in one of my business suits and hurried downstairs. Dad was sipping a cup of coffee. His cereal bowl was empty. Mom was in the kitchen in her robe and brought me a cup of coffee. The twins were no where in sight. Mom read the confusion in my eyes and said, "The girls are driving themselves to work this morning. I guess they were up late last night." Dad smiled over his cup at Mom but didn't say a word. He was literally up as late as them, yet here he was, bright eyed and bushy-tailed, champing at the bit to get to work.

As we drove to work, I had another cup of coffee in my hand and I would get another from the cafeteria before joining Dad and Sylvia at his office. Sylvia was carrying a stack of paper from her office when I arrived. She motioned for me to follow her as she went one door down the hall to a conference room. The table was already covered with paper and Dad sat at the end, rifling through a pile of it. It was just the three of us. I sat down at the opposite end from Dad and glanced down at the stacks of paper in front of me and waited for instructions. I was feeling the effects of the caffeine.

Two older guys arrived and just nodded at me as they sat down, fingering the pile of paper in front of them. I didn't recognize either of them. Their photos weren't on the corporate management trees. Dad introduced them as Barry and Devon. They had worked the two contracts that we were hitting first since the beginning. I guess we were all there because Dad pushed the pile of paper in front of him forward and said, "Our customers have some concerns that need to be addressed by C.O.B. today. That was company speak for close of business. Dad went on explaining the details to the four of us. I was tired but wired from the caffeine. I hadn't worked on either contract, so I was confused about why I was included until Dad explained that he was putting one person who knew all about the contract and one person who knew nothing about the contract. That way the experienced person wouldn't get complacent thinking that everything we were doing, was being done just as it should be and the new person was free to 'blue-sky' and think out of the box; to question why we were doing things the way we were. Barry and I would work one contract and Devon and Sylvia would work the other. Devon grinned across the table at Barry, who was frowning. I assumed that Barry wasn't happy that he had drawn me instead of Sylvia.

Barry and Devon were nearly computer illiterate so that was another reason Sylvia and I were assigned. There was a lot of data to pull to get this job done. Dad got out of his chair and left the room leaving the job in our capable hands, as he put it. I was thinking, 'It's good to be king.'

Both teams worked in the conference room and between my lack of sleep and the Sylvia distractions, progress was slow. Barry and Devon's jobs were to explain how things were done on each contract. Sylvia and I were to question why and promote other solutions. Lunch was brought in and we ate while we worked. Progress picked up in the afternoon and by closing time, we could see the light at the end of the tunnel. Now I was distracted by my planned dinner date at Sylvia's apartment. I hoped that I wouldn't be sharing dinner with Sylvia across the conference table with Barry and Devon.

The two customers we were dealing with today were on the west coast, so we had a few extra hours to satisfy the need for answers today. Sylvia and Devon finished first and Sylvia helped Barry and I with accessing the contract data. I kept checking my watch. Dad came in and he was checking his watch too. Sylvia suggested that Dad take hers and Devon's summary of work and get on the phone with that customer. She assured him that we would be done with the second customer when he was off the phone.

Sylvia left the conference room with Dad and took all the data and results back to his office. She quickly returned and started pulling all of Barry and my work into a summary for Dad to use on his second call. We were sitting back relaxing with job done when Dad walked in. He was beaming a thousand-watt grin and we knew things had gone well with customer number one. Sylvia and I smiled at each other. She was sitting right next to me and I breathed in a whiff of her perfume. I had been consumed by the job all day and hadn't noticed it. Dad took the second report and returned to his office. Barry and Devon looked drained and they decided that their job was done and they quickly disappeared.

I looked at Sylvia and said, "You did an amazing job today. I can see what Dad sees in you."

She was embarrassed by my compliment and smiled at me. "You were great too. I admit that I took some of your approach in questioning Barry's rationale to use with Devon." I checked my watch again. Sylvia noticed and said, "You know that our dinner date can't start until we get there. We're not late."

I chuckled and said, "I hate to be late for anything. I guess I get that from my Dad." We picked at left over lunch while we waited for Dad and when he finally walked in, he had a frown on his face and my heart sank. He struggled with the frown and then beamed out a grin. He was just messing with us. He was ecstatic.

Dad said, "Both customers are very happy with your work. There will be a bonus in your checks next week." He looked at Sylvia and I sitting side by side and said, "Don't you guys have a date tonight?" I nodded. "Well, what are you doing sitting there. Get out of here. We'll clean this up later." I chuckled because we all knew that Sylvia would be doing the cleanup.

Dad left and Sylvia turned to me and said, "Why don't you just come with me to my apartment, instead of going home and changing first. You won't need your clothes long anyway." She giggled at the look on my face. "I can drive you home after. Or you can spend the night and I'll drive you home in the morning." The smile on my face said it all.

I stepped into Dad's office on our way out. Dad was shoving papers into his briefcase. I said, "Hey Dad? I'm going with Sylvia. I won't be home tonight. Sylvia will drive me home in the morning. Okay?"

Dad grinned at me and said, "I'll tell your mother. Have a good time." I turned to leave but Dad's voice pulled me back. He said, "You two did some fine work today. Barry and Devon too. You all saved my ass." I smiled and nodded and started to close his door but he spoke again and I looked back through the gap, "By the way. Guy was fired today. He's gone as of C.O.B. today. Let Sylvia know. Okay?" I nodded and closed the door.

Sylvia was finishing up a phone call as she collected her bag from a desk drawer. She had a slight smile on her face. I started to tell her about Guy and she indicated that she had heard what Dad had said. She said, "I kind of feel sorry for him. Kind of." I smiled at her. Men like 'Short-Guy' were dinosaurs in the workplace. There was no place for guys like him anymore. He would be bitter and swear that he had never done anything wrong. I wondered if June and Julie knew that they wouldn't have to deal with him anymore. They wouldn't have any more sympathy for him than Sylvia did.

When we got to her car, she tossed me her keys and said, "Can you drive a stick?" I nodded. I had learned to drive on a stick-shift. "I have some things to take care of before we get home." She had an evil grin on her face as she slid in the passenger seat. I had to push the driver's seat all the way back to get in. I felt around for the key slot and started the car. Sylvia was already showing me how to drop the convertible top.

It was a beautiful night; perfect for a convertible. The exhaust burbled as I eased out through the security gate. The guard looked at me oddly. I'm sure he was expecting to see Sylvia. Then he saw her and he grinned and waved us through. She waved back.

As soon as we were on the road, Sylvia pushed herself up in her seat on her knees looking over the windshield. Her hair whipped into a frenzy. She turned toward me and dropped her hips to the console and went face down into my crotch. I raised my forearms to make room for her. I was sitting far enough back in the seat that the steering wheel wasn't a problem. She ran her hands across my blossoming erection. She looked up at me and yelled over the wind, "I've missed this all week." She didn't wait for a response from me as she pulled my zipper down. She was expecting my cock to burst out of my pants but she had to go in after it. I groaned hard and eased off the accelerator when her fingers firmly gripped my shaft. Her ass was in the air again, just like the in the parking lot on our first lunch. The top was up then. It was down now and she was clearly visible to anyone passing by. She had hiked her skirt up to her hips and she was wearing a thong.

I looked down as Sylvia dragged her face over my cock. I groaned again and returned my attention back to the road. I started to ease over to the side of the road for fear of killing us both. Sylvia lifted her head off my lap and yelled out, "No. Don't stop. Go faster. This is so exciting doing this on the open road. Don't stop. Except for stop-lights." She held my cock in one hand and dropped her lips over the knob and pushed half-way down my shaft. I didn't have to look. The sensation was incredible.

We got a red-light at the next intersection. Another car pulled up beside me in the left-turning lane. The young woman sitting in the passenger seat nonchalantly glanced over at me as I glanced at her. We made eye contact and she smiled and glanced away like people do. Then she must have realized what was going on in my lap and she stared back at me. I shrugged my shoulders and grinned at her. A hand went to her mouth and she turned to the young guy that was driving and said something to him. He bent over and looked as she looked back at me. She grinned and pushed her tongue into her cheek.

I said, "Sylvia, we have an audience." Sylvia's head was bobbing up and down on my cock. I couldn't tell if the woman beside us could see Sylvia's head going up and down or not. Sylvia pulled up off my cock and peered over the car door and grinned at the young woman while she licked around her lips and then pushed her index finger in and out of her lips. The young woman grinned back.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,285 Followers