Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 17

Story Info
Dex, Twins & Ginger. Mom's next foray into public sex.
16.6k words
4.69
26.7k
64

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,318 Followers

It was before sunrise when I woke to a gentle kiss on my lips. Before I opened my eyes, I knew it was Mom. I could smell her perfume left over from yesterday. I instantly realized that I had a morning woody that easily lifted the bed clothes into a tent as I lay on my back. She seemed to be reading my mind as her fingers curled around my shaft and took a couple strokes. I groaned into Mom's mouth as she pulled back. She whispered, "Sorry Dex. No time. Your father is hot to get to work early today. I guess you guys have a big week ahead and he wants to get a head start."

I smiled at her in the gloomy gray light and said, "Speaking of head." I rocked my hips up forcing my cock through her fingers. She finished the stroke and giggled.

"This is quite a woody. Bigger and harder than usual. You must have had a horny dream going when I woke you." I had been in a dream but I couldn't remember any of it. I flexed my cock hard in her hand and she giggled again. "Come on Dex. I'm just the messenger. As much as I want to take this monster on, there isn't time. I'll make it up to you. I promise." She pulled back her hand and stood up separating her robe to display her awesome body. She giggled and pushed her big tits together and lifted them so she could kiss each nipple. She knew she looked fantastic.

I just groaned and swiveled my legs to the floor and grabbed my hard-on as I pulled myself to my feet. With robe open, she came up close to me and my erection poked her in the stomach as she stretched up for another kiss. She giggled and took one more stroke on my shaft and padded down the hall to the stairs. She didn't look back as I followed her as far as the bathroom and took a quick shower.

I was the last one to the table. The twins were bright eyed and looking eager to start the day. I wondered what was up with them. As I took my seat, Dad said, "Big day. Big week. Let's get a move on." The girls snickered. They were usually the ones Dad was waiting for. I gulped down my cereal and carried my cup of coffee to the car and finished it as we pulled into the company's executive parking lot. Dad's assigned spot was one space down from the front lobby. There were no other cars here this early.

Dad went his way after telling me that we'd get started in the same conference room as last Friday at ten o'clock. The twins and I headed toward my office and I relayed my plan to engage Ginger in a four-way. It was risky because I had no idea if Ginger would freak out or not when she saw the twins. I had to make sure she and I were fully engaged before two more people suddenly appeared.

I stashed the girls in the lady's room around the corner from the 'bull-pen' area outside my office. They were all grins and eager to get on with it. I walked toward Ginger's desk. She was already pecking away on her computer and she looked up at me as I slowed to a stop. She smiled and said, "Good morning Dex."

I returned the greeting and said, "How about coffee. You know how I like mine and I know how you like yours." I gave her a wink and watched her face morph into a huge grin. She immediately pushed her chair back and stood up. As usual she was dressed professionally and fashionably in an A-line skirt with the hemline an inch or so above the knee. She stood tall in her high heels. She wore an aqua-blue semi-transparent silk blouse over a lace camisole, tastefully exposing only the top of her ample cleavage. The way she always wore her blonde hair and the bright red lipstick reminded me a little of Marilyn Monroe in the movie, 'Some like it Hot." I was already getting aroused as step one of the plan was underway. I started to head for my office to start step two but Ginger spoke as she smoothed her hemline and moved out from behind her desk. "I did what you suggested," she said. I wasn't sure what she was talking about and she read the confusion on my face. "Last week, you suggested I go to HR about Guy. I got up the guts to go last Friday. They told me that I wasn't the only one having problems with him and they told me they'd take care of it."

I had already heard from Dad last Friday that Guy had been fired. Ginger's complaint must have been the straw that broke the camels back. She continued, "I wasn't sure what they were going to do so I hedged my bet and went to his office after hours on Friday and he coerced me to have sex with him again. When he was done, he pulled out and wiped himself on my dress and started laughing. He was hysterical. I was confused and that made him laugh even harder. Then he told me that he had been fired as of two hours before I showed up." He laughed even harder when I screamed at him. I could have killed him I was so mad."

I felt really bad for Ginger. I had told her last week that Guy held no power over her after his demotion. I guess she didn't believe me. She looked at me as tears screwed from her eyes and down her cheeks, "Is it true? Was he fired last Friday?" I nodded and she pushed herself into my arms and sobbed as she mumbled, "What an idiot I am."

I looked over her shoulder to see if anyone was around to see our embrace. Julie appeared around the corner. She lifted her arms out to her side and shrugged her shoulders as if to say, 'What the fuck already.' I motioned for her to get back and she looked at her watch and held her wrist up to say, 'Time is wasting'.

Ginger pulled back from me and wiped her face and smeared her eye makeup. She looked at her fingers and said, "Shit. Sorry. I must be a fright." I smiled at her. She gathered herself and said, "Let me get cleaned up and then its coffee for two; two creams and one sugar for you and I'll get cream in mine in your office." She grinned and I did too. She hurried from the 'bull-pen' and was out of sight in moments. Then I realized that the first place she was going to go was the lady's room to 'freshen up' and she'd run straight into the twins waiting for her to go to the cafeteria to get coffee.

As it turned out, that's exactly what happened. The plan was modified but not broken. They each gave the compulsory greeting of "Good morning," as they were all at the sinks washing their hands. Ginger recognized them and smiled. The twins wished Ginger a 'good day' and left. They hurried around the corner toward my office. I was waiting anxiously for them and ushered them directly into my office. They were both giggling at the turn of events as Julie explained what had happened. June was already stripping her clothes off. Julie quickly followed and they both undress me. My cock was as hard as a granite post and they couldn't get it out through my zipper until they unbuckled and dropped my pants. I had gone commando anticipating this scene.

Both girls dropped to their knees and took turns sucking on my cock. Fuck they are both great cocksuckers. I had to pull back to get on with the next step of the plan. I said, "Come on, get under my desk." My desk had a closed leg-well so they would be enclosed on three sides and invisible to anyone else in the office. The plan started to unravel right there. There wasn't enough room in the leg-well for both of them. We were running out of time and there was nowhere else to hide in my office. So, June got pushed all the way to the front of the leg-well and Julie practically sat on top of her with her head sticking out. I sat in my chair and swiveled around getting as close as I could to Julie and leaned forward with my elbows on my desk.

There was a quick knock on my door and then the door knob turned slightly and Ginger hip-check the door open. She was smiling broadly as she came over to the front of my desk and set my covered Styrofoam coffee cup down in front of me. She grinned and said, "I see you are getting yourself ready," as she gazed down at my shirtless, ripped chest and abs. "This just keeps getting better and better, huh?"

I grinned up at her and said, "It will be even better once you get out of your clothes." She set her cup on my desk and started unbuttoning her silk blouse. She had an anxious look on her face but she didn't hesitate.

She pulled off her blouse and turned to look around the office. I was glad that the twins had collected their clothes and stashed them inside the credenza. She draped her blouse across the arm of the chair to her left. Then she went to work on her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She was wearing bikini panties and she pushed them over her hips to her thighs and rocked her hips from side to side as they dropped to the floor.

My cock was rock hard as Julie teased it by pushing her lips over the crown, licking on my 'spot' and pulling back off. June was trapped behind Julie and she wasn't happy about it. She wanted her turn on my cock.

Ginger pulled her camisole out from her chest and looked down at her breasts. She said, "I hope you think my boobs are okay. They sag more than I wished."

I smiled and said, "Ginger, I've seen your boobs before and they are fantastic." She grinned and pulled her camisole over her head. Her tits lifted and then sagged back in place. They were real and for those big dogs, they would have had to be enhanced if they didn't sag.

She picked up her coffee cup and started around my desk to get at my cock and I had to stop her so the twins wouldn't be revealed too early. I said, "Sit on the edge of my desk and I pulled my cock from Julie's lips and stood up." She did as I asked but she had a confused look on her face. She probably figured that she would give me a blow job as I sat in my chair and let me cum shoot into her coffee cup. I laid her back on my desk, clearing away obstacles as she went. She dropped to her elbows and then her back. She had a wide grin on her face. She lifted her legs into my hands and spread them wide. I went down to my knees and began slurping my tongue through her sex. She groaned hard when my tongue grazed over her clitoris. She humped up her hips trying to get more. I gave her more and she dropped her hands to the back of my head to gently hold me in place. Her arms, pressed to her ribs like that, lifted her fleshy tits and mashed them together in the middle of her chest.

My plan was progressing as I had hoped. I used my broad, flat tongue and then I curled it to a point and drilled her pussy and flicked it across her clitoris. She was groaning non-stop as her head rolled lazily from side to side. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were shut tight. It didn't take as long as anticipated before Ginger moaned into a soft orgasm as she pushed her hips up against my face, which was covered by her juices. She was beyond wet. As her pussy softly clenched through her climax, she released my hair. I pulled back and stood up.

On to the next step: I took one of her high-heel clad feet and pulled her around ninety-degrees so her sex hung over the back edge of my desk, right above Julie's head. Ginger's head hung over the front of my desk. I made a final adjustment of her position and then spread her raised knees wide and moved in between them. Ginger reached down and ran her fingers through her wet pussy and spread her labia. Juices were bubbling out of her.

I looked down at Julie as I put my bulbous knob to Ginger's pussy. Julie eased out of the leg-well and June did the same behind her. Ginger moaned with the contact of our sexes and said, "Oh fuck, Dex. I wasn't expecting this. Hurry. I'm ready. Fuck me, please."

Once the twins were out from under my desk, I moved in closer to Ginger and pushed my cock slowly inside. She groaned hard as my knob disappeared into her pussy. I pushed slowly, but steady and Ginger groaned out, "Jesus, that's big," as the fattest part of my cock slid into her vagina. I leaned forward and sucked one of her erect nipples to my lips just as a hand reached behind me and cupped my balls. That surprised me and I lurched forward, driving my cock hard the rest of the way into Ginger's pussy. She groaned, "Oh my gawwdd, Dex. Your cock is wonderful." I heard a soft snicker from behind me. With Ginger's head draped over the front of my desk, I doubt that she heard it. She humped up her hips searching for more cock and I gave her all of me. She groaned as my balls pressed up to her ass. Whoever's hand was cupping my balls pressed to Ginger's ass too.

I continued fucking Ginger and fondling her big tits as she built to another orgasm. The first one was subtle. The only indication was a soft moan and her clenching pussy. This one was going to be more intense as indicated by her tightening body. She was moaning non-stop around erratic breaths and then she groaned, "Oh fuck, Dex. I'm gonna cum. Jesus, make me cum." I kept rocking my body forward and back driving my cock in and out of her.

She lifted her head and tucked her chin into her neck to see over her breasts as I firmly pressed them together thumbing her nipples. She whimpered, "Oh my gawwddd. Here I go. Yes. Yes." Her pussy clamped down on my cock and I picked up the pace. Her mouth fell open in a silent scream as air expelled from her lungs. She was humping her hips up and down as hard as she could as she gasped for air.

My own orgasm was screaming in at me and I forced it back as I reached for Ginger's coffee cup and pulled the plastic cover off. Ginger's orgasm was massive but short lived. I pulled my cock from her and stroked my gooey shaft a couple times as I walked around my desk. The first hard stream blew into her coffee cup, splashing a coffee/cum mixture over the lip. Ginger had raised her head to watch what I was doing and she giggled as I moved in behind her head. She let her head drop back over the edge of my desk and giggled again as another shot splashed into her cup.

I set her cup down on the desk and before the next shot erupted, I pushed my cock into her eager mouth as the third step of the plan started. With her head dropped back like that, she could take a lot more of my cock and she reached up to find my hips to pull me deeper as I launched several more shots in her mouth. She swallowed quickly to handle it. Julie and June stood up behind my desk. Their fingers were flailing through their pussies. They were both soaking wet.

June went first as she bent down and drilled her tongue into Ginger's wet pussy. Ginger reacted, but I guess she wasn't sure that I hadn't leaned over the top of her and drilled my tongue into her pussy. She groaned around my shaft as I fucked her face. She didn't release my hips as she continued to pull on them. Moments later, my cock was buried in her throat. I could actually see her throat expand around my cock as I pushed in. Ginger was controlling my face-fuck with her hands on my hips. She groaned around my shaft again as June continued tongue-fucking her. Then she pulled back, smacking her lips and Julie bent over and took June's place.

Ginger pushed me back and after dealing with the huge wad of saliva that followed me out, she said, "Dex? How are you doing that to my pussy?" I pulled back so I could look down and see her face. I was grinning at her and then she realized that I wasn't bent over her tonguing her pussy. Julie drilled her tongue along Ginger's clitoris and Ginger tried to sit up but her forehead ran into my balls and she dropped back down again. With considerable urgency in her face, she said, "Who is eating my pussy?"

Julie giggled and drilled her tongue deep in Ginger's pussy and Ginger let out a groan and said, "Oh my gawwdd." My cock began to soften and I helped Ginger sit up on the desk. She saw Julie and June swapping places again and she groaned again as June drilled her tongue into Ginger's pussy. Julie was grinning at Ginger and Ginger grinned back and said, "It figures." We all giggled.

Ginger dropped to her back again and humped up her hips to June's face and let her head drape back over the front of the desk again as she reached for my semi-erect cock and pulled it back in her mouth. She sucked it back up to hard and I started face-fucking her again. June and Julie switched places again and Ginger moaned around my cock.

When my cock was good and hard, I pulled back from Ginger's mouth and with my hard-on leading the way, I went back around the desk and pushed my cock into Julie's pussy as she was bent forward into Ginger's pussy. Ginger lifted herself to her elbows on my desk and watched with a huge grin on her face. Julie groaned into Ginger's pussy as I pushed into her and she continued to groan as I fucked her hard with my hands holding tightly to her hips.

June went around the desk with her fingers working in her sex and positioned herself were I had been fucking Ginger's face. Ginger grinned and dropped to her back and draped her head over the edge of the desk again, ready to accept June's pussy. I grinned at June, who grinned back and then her body rocked and her mouth dropped open as Ginger pushed her tongue to June's clitoris. June groaned and began humping her pussy on Ginger's lips and tongue.

Ginger groaned into June's pussy as Julie's flicked her tongue across her clitoris and then Julie groaned hard as I pushed my cock deep in her pussy. Julie was rocking herself back and forth in synch with my thrusting hips.

Ginger's body tightened and she was soon into another orgasm. Julie pulled back away from Ginger's spasming pussy and said, "I love the feel of a pussy clenching on my tongue." We all laughed. Then Julie's body went rigid and her pussy was clenching on my cock. I had to hold her up so she didn't collapse onto Ginger. Her face was colliding with Ginger's clenching sex as she moved with the momentum of my motion.

When Julie had finished her spasms, I pulled my cock from her and motioned for June to take her place. She was reluctant to pull her pussy from Ginger's lips but she grinned at me and raised a finger indicating, 'Just a moment'. June's head rolled back on her neck and her body went rigid as she had an easy climax on Ginger's lips. June pulled back and hurried around the desk as Julie staggered around the other side to swap positions.

June buried her face in Ginger's pussy. Juices flowed from Gingers' pussy to the edge of my desk and June slurped as much as she could as I eased my hard cock into her pussy. It was still clenching as I pushed in. June groaned at the same time as Julie and Ginger as we were all engaged.

Everything had gone according to plan so far and the remaining step included me fucking June to another orgasm and then cum in Ginger's pussy. My orgasm came up on me so fast that I had to modified the plan on the fly and I humped up and groaned hard as I launched my load into June's pussy. She screamed and pulled her face out of Ginger's pussy and pushed back against me. The back of my legs hit my chair and I fell back into it pulling June with me. As she dropped back down hard on my cock, I groaned and June screamed, "Oh God. Fuck me Dex. I'm cumming again." I pulled her hips down and she humped them back up and her pussy clamped down hard on my cock, milking my cock of the remaining shots.

Julie giggled as she watched June and I in the chair and then she groaned and began humping her pussy on Ginger's face. Then she fell back from the desk and finger-fucked the rest of her orgasm as she sat down in one of the chairs at the front of my desk.

Ginger pulled herself back up to her elbows and grinned at June and me gyrating together in the chair. Ginger reached down and picked up her coffee cup and swirled the contents with her index finger and then took a big sip and grinned at me. She took another sip and said, "Perfect." I laughed and pushed June's body from my lap to her feet. Her hand went to her sex as she was holding my load so it wouldn't drool down her legs. Julie continued to drag her index fingertip through her sex as she heaved air into the lungs.

Ginger pulled herself forward and slid off the desk and ran her hand through her sex and then pulled her wet hand to her lips. June snatched a wad of tissues from a box on the credenza and shoved them into her pussy. Ginger snatched a wad too and wiped cum from her cheeks and chin. She giggled and walked around the desk and picked up her clothes.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,318 Followers