Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom pushed her ass high in the air and I had to push it down a little so I could position my body across her back to get off the roof. I kissed her between her shoulder blades and guided my sloppy cock into her gaping butt-hole. She groaned hard as I pushed in. She pushed back at the same time and I was fully engulfed in the fire-hot pit of her depths.

Before I could get my hands on her hanging tits, she screamed and ground her ass against me. Her clamping anus pulled my orgasm from me. After watching the three of them on the periphery, I felt like I literally exploded. Mom screamed with every one of my powerful shots into her bowels. I groaned just as loud. Julie was grinning at us in the rearview mirror. She said, "Wow. That looked awesome. I wish that was me."

Mom's face slid off the window and down the door panel to the arm-rest. She was gasping for air. I folded down on top of her. Her anus and my cock continued to spasm for more than a couple minutes. I thought we'd never stop. I had to agree with Julie. It felt just as awesome as it looked.

I looked across Mom's shoulders at the reflection in the rearview mirror. I grinned at Julie's face and then she clamped her eyes shut and screamed out, "Oh gawwd. June. Fucking yes. Right there," and she started driving her hips at June's face. She was obviously in an orgasm and it looked like a big one. We were all over the road. June was forced to extricate her head because Julie's thrashing was banging her head on the steering wheel. She sat back up with her hand on the back of her head and the word, "OOOWWW" on her lips. I felt the car snap back into our lane. Another car raced past blowing its horn.

I knew I had too much weight on Mom but I could still feel her random spasms course through her body. I pulled my softening cock slowly from her and sat back against the other rear door panel. Mom's breathing was getting back to normal and she mumbled, "Oh my gawd, Dex. That was incredible." She reached back to feel how big her gaping anus was and she giggled when she felt it.

She swiveled herself around as cum drooled down her thighs. She grabbed her sheer blouse and sat down on it. I guess that was better than cum pooling on the back seat. She looked over at my flagging cock and took a loose sleeve of her blouse that she wasn't sitting on and wiped off my cock. I could easily imagine her blouse going in the trash when we got home.

Conversation was sparse on the way home unless one of us thought of something that was funny about the evening's entertainment. We all got laughing hysterically when Julie brought up how freaked the salesgirl was when she saw her bare pussy.

June joined in and said, "I thought she'd have a heart attack when she looked from yours to mine. I should have said, 'Try it; you'll like it'." We all roared with laughter.

Mom said, "I hope you didn't traumatize the poor girl for life. I hope she comes back to work tomorrow."

Julie said, "I really wanted to fuck that salesman. He had a nice cock." June was silent a moment like she was reminiscing and then nodded. "I don't think I like where you put the line, Mom. You know, the line that you won't cross?"

Mom was quiet a moment and then said, "That line is for me. I'm married to a wonderful man who has been a good husband and father. I love him dearly and I feel guilty enough just getting close to the line. Even when I'm doing it. I admit that I contemplate going further. Especially in the heat of passion, but then I think of your Dad. I set my line at intercourse. I could have given the manager a blow job. God knows, he wanted me too. Maybe I need to reset my line at blow jobs." She paused for a moment. "That's why I need to bring Dex with me. He can help me stay behind the line and then satiate my needs after. I don't want to appear as though I'm encouraging you girls to have sex with every guy you meet. Tonight, could have been just Dex and me again, but I feel bad when you feel left out. You two are adults now, and single. You have to set your own lines, but be careful and safe. There is a lot of evil out here in the world." The girls looked briefly at each other with somber faces and nodded.

When we got home, Mom pulled on the cotton, button-down shirt she left the house in and we went inside. It was dark, but it wasn't late. Dad was watching a ball game on TV. There were several empty and crushed beer cans on the end table by his chair. He was buzzed.

Mom helped him up and they went, arm in arm, up to bed. She threw me an air-kiss as she got him to the stairs. I kissed June and then Julie and they each giggled as they tweaked my flaccid dick in my pants. They went to their room and I went up to the bathroom to take a shower. I wondered if Mom would join me but she didn't.

After I was in bed with lights out, I heard her cross the hall and the shower came back on again. I was asleep before she finished.