Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jinx unbuckled her pants and unzipped them as she let them fall to the floor. She stepped out of them and sat down on the sofa waving her knife at June. Jinx spread her labia and revealed that she was sopping wet. She ran her fingers through her sex and pulled them to her lips and pushed them inside. She reached up and grabbed June's left breast hard enough to force her down to her knees. June cried out in pain from her grip. Jinx grabbed June's hair and pulled her face to her sex. June knew what was about to happen but she offered nothing freely. Jinx humped up her hips and ground her pussy on June's mouth and then brought her knife to June's face and yelled, "Do it. Bitch!" June tentatively stuck her tongue to Jinx's clit but acted like she had never done this before. Jinx humped her sex on June's tongue and then pushed her away and said, "Fuck. You're terrible at this. Haven't you ever tongued another cunt before? Even your sister's cunt." June shook her head as Jinx pushed her back onto her ass.

June had a hint of a smile on her face. She had avoided having to suck Jinx's pussy but she wasn't out of the woods yet. Adonis left my side and walked over to June and pulled her hair up forcing her to stand. She cried out in pain. He pushed her back down on her knees and then pushed her face back into Jinx's pussy. Jinx held on to June's hair this time and guided June's face around in her sex.

Adonis and Jinx grinned at each other and nodded. Adonis got down on his knees and pushed his cock to June's pussy. She struggled to get away from Jinx's hands holding her in place. She moved her ass trying to stay away from his cock. She lost the battle and he pushed his cock into June's pussy. She didn't groan with his entry. He pumped his cock in and out of her and she didn't react to him at all. I had pulled my cock from Mom's mouth to give her a break while we weren't the center of attention. Julie was driving her lips on and off Dad's cock just like always. She forgot that she was supposed to be grossed out by sucking her dad's cock. I was watching to see what Adonis was doing with the gun. He had it resting on June's butt-cheeks as he held both of her hips pulling himself into her and pushing back.

June's defiance returned and she escaped from Jinx's pussy. She turned to look back at Adonis and said, "Jesus Christ. Is that all you've got?" Jinx pulled her mouth back to her pussy and that was all June could say. It was enough. Adonis pulled his cock from her pussy and jammed it hard into her anus. June screamed into Jinx's pussy and tried to get away from his cock. June realized her stupidity and pulled back out of Jinx's pussy and said, "I'm sorry. It's a very nice cock." She had quickly adjusted to his small cock and she pushed back at him as Jinx pulled her back to her pussy.

Adonis pummeled his tiny cock into June's ass and said, "That's better, bitch." Jinx groaned out, "Oh fuck Baby. I'm cumming." Her face scrunched up and she drove her hips up against June's face. Her body throbbed and finally relaxed. I was concerned about what Jinx was doing with the knife as she pulsed through her orgasm. The gun had been moved to June's lower back as Adonis jack-hammered into her ass. Jinx finally released June and June turned her attention to getting Adonis off. He was groaning and he was obviously close.

Mom turned away from my cock and Julie did the same and both turned to see what was happening to June. Both of their faces were flushed with sexual heat. In spite of the situation we were all horny as hell.

Adonis went rigid with his hands resting on June's hips. June took up the action and began slamming herself back on his cock. When he burst into his orgasm, June clamped her sphincter tight on his cock. He was trapped in her ass as he sprayed his cum into her. She kept up the pressure until Adonis tried to pull out and couldn't. June was looking over her back at him and us. She grinned and gritted her teeth to help tighten her sphincter on him. He yelled out, "Fuck, I can't get out."

Jinx was cool and waved the knife in June's face and said, "Let him go, Bitch." June released his cock and he pulled out of her and June sat down on the carpet. Jinx got down in June's face and said, "You fucking cunt. For all of your aggravation, you're going to be the first to go." She placed the blade on June's nose and rolled it from side to side.

Adonis was back on his knees cradling his spent cock like June had done real damage to it. June turned her body to face us and she smiled at the four of us. We didn't react to her smile because Adonis and Jinx were both looking at us.

Jinx pushed herself past June and walked pantless over to us and said, "Since neither of you guys are done yet, Dex and Dad, get down on your back and Mom and Daughter will fuck themselves on your cock. Mom started to object but Jinx didn't want to hear any of that. Dad and I got down on our backs. This was unfortunate because there would be no overpowering Adonis from that position.

Mom turned to me and she had a little smile on her lips as she positioned herself above my throbbing hard cock. Jinx came around behind Mom and grabbed my cock and guided it to Mom's pussy. Mom sat down slowly to let herself adjust and then she started fucking me in earnest. Julie smiled at Mom and dropped herself down on Dad's cock. They both groaned hard as she pushed down, Dad pushed up. Jinx didn't miss any of that and she said, "Well, well. It looks like you guys are getting into this."

Before I went to the floor, I noticed that June had picked up Jinx's shorts and wiped her ass, cleaning herself of Adonis' leaking cum. She grinned at me and I smiled back. I guess we had all decided that if we were going to die tonight, we might as well go in the middle of an orgasm. I know I was right where I wanted to be when I died.

With Mom pummeling herself on my cock. I lifted up and she leaned forward and we kissed passionately. That set the tone and June scrambled over and sat herself down on my face. I jammed my tongue deep in her pussy and she screamed. I couldn't see what Adonis and Jinx were doing but they didn't attempt to interfere with our family sex. June and Mom worked over the others tits as they leaned in and kissed each other. We were all gasping for air. I heard Julie groaning loudly to my left. She yelled out, "Yes. Yes. Oh my gawwdd Daddy, give it to me. Jesus."

My orgasm began to swirl as my balls tightened. I wasn't far away and Mom knew it. She picked up her pace and yelled out, "Jesus Dex. Your going to split me in half. Wait for me, Fuck." Then suddenly Mom pulled back away from me. My cock slapped down on my stomach. June groaned out, "Oh fuck. I'm cumming." I felt someone standing over me with feet pulled into my waist. I assumed that it was Mom changing her position. I flicked my tongue across June's clitoris until she fell backward over my head. I looked down to see what Mom was doing and discovered that the person squatting down to take my cock was Jinx facing away from me. She was naked now. She reached down between her legs to pull my cock to her pussy. She screamed long and loud as the knob of my cock pushed into her pussy. She stopped to adjust and I took the opportunity and jammed my hips upward and drove my cock into her. She screamed again as the fattest part of my cock pierced her vagina and I continued up to bury my cock in her. She kept on screaming and tried to get off. I gripped her hips and held her down hard on my cock. She totally forgot about her knife as she was consumed with getting her pussy off my cock.

I saw Adonis lift his gun as he headed toward me. Mom cut him off and dropped to suck his cock, still hanging out of his pants. She easily inhaled his tiny cock and then sucked in his balls for good measure. He let out a groan and held on to Mom's head with both hands as he still held the gun. He started fucking Mom's face as he muttered, "Oh fuck," Over and over again.

I eased off on Jinx and she eased back down on my cock again. She muttered, "Oh my gaawwdd. What a cock. It's huge." I let her take what she wanted and everything was going fine until Jinx realized that her brother was getting throat fucked my Mom, and she didn't seem to like that. She yelled out, "Adonis stop that. Get over here. I want to do that." If we didn't know who was in charge of this couple, we knew then. He reluctantly pushed Mom back off his sloppy cock and moved to stand with his feet outside of my legs and Jinx grabbed his cock and swallowed it. He immediately started humping his hips at her and she started 'awwwkiing and glucking' immediately, just like in the restaurant bathroom stall.

I saw an opportunity and pulled my cock from her pussy and jammed my cock hard into her ass. She screamed around her brother's cock and reflexively bit down. Adonis scream and dropped the gun to try to get his cock out of Jinx's mouth unscathed. They both continued to scream as I drove my cock deep in Jinx's ass again. Mom was quick to react as she kicked the dropped gun toward me. On the carpeting, there was no noise as the gun skittered and bounced toward me but not close enough to grab. Mom stepped back away from our scrum.

I flipped Jinx's tiny body over so she was on the bottom. She took Adonis with her. He was on his ass with Jinx clamped to his cock. She went onto her hands and knees between his legs and I came up on my knees and pummeled my cock in and out of her ass. I grabbed for the gun and got it.

At some point, Julie and Dad had finished and were watching me and our two attackers. They saw Mom kick the gun but they knew Jinx still had the knife if she even knew that she had it. Adonis finally got his cock out of Jinx's mouth and he was rolling around on the carpet with his hands clasped over his cock. Jinx continued to scream as I was trying to drive my cock straight through her. She was on her hands and knees, still holding the knife. She was thinking of nothing more than getting off my cock and Dad stepped down on Jinx's hand, trapping the knife to the floor. She tried desperately to get her hand and the knife out from under Dad's foot. She bent forward to bite his foot but Julie was on her feet and kicked her hard in the head. Jinx stopped screaming and dropped to the floor like a sack of concrete. Julie kicked the knife all the way into the dining room. Adonis realized what was going on and he frantically searched the floor for the gun. I was by no means an aficionado with a gun but I knew enough to cock the gun and aim it at his head.

I could see Adonis's eyes calculating what his chances were of wrestling the gun away from me. I was edgy because I thought I was too close to him. I didn't want to shoot him and I was sure that he knew that. June staggered into the kitchen and pressed her nose to a button on the wireless phone in the cradle on the bar. She spoke into the phone, "Dial 9-1-1."

The phone beeped a few times and a voice stating, "This is 9-1-1. What is your emergency." June blurted out the emergency like she was afraid that she couldn't get it out fast enough before their attackers got control of the gun and knife again. I peered down through the sights at Adonis' face and said, "Don't even think about it you fucking pig." His eyes, that had been calculating his chances moments ago closed and he laid down on the carpet beside the unconscious Jinx.

I stood up and Dad came over and turned his back to me and I struggled to untie him and keep the gun on Adonis. Dad untied everyone else and then tied up a sneering Adonis. When Jinx came to, she was going nuts and spitting at everyone. Mom came in and threw a punch, that I would have been proud of, at Jinx's cheek. She reflexively pulled back away from the punch and Mom caught her hard in the nose. Blood sprayed down on her tiny fried-egg tits. She offered no more resistance and Dad tied her hands behind her back.

Dad was able to get into his pajama bottoms but the girls tee shirts were in shreds on the floor. Suddenly, the front door burst open. It wasn't busted in. It wasn't even locked. Officer's Jenkins and Sweet burst into the family room with their guns leveled in the standard two hand grip, swinging their aim from side to side.

What they saw was Dad, with a gooey wet cock dangling from his pajamas and a knife in his hand. Mom was naked rubbing her wrists. I still had the gun in my hands pointed loosely at Adonis, who's dick was bleeding slightly onto his thigh from a neatly spaced row of teeth marks. A naked Jinx was still struggling against the ropes on her wrists and had started spitting as the cops. I handed the gun to Officer Jenkins when he motioned for me to give it to him. My cock had softened but it still hung out of the hole in my boxers. June had picked up the phone from the cradle and spoke to the 9-1-1 operator. I heard her say, "Thank you. The Police are here." June came into the family room to stand beside Julie. They were both naked and they weren't the slightest bit embarrassed. They stuck out their tits at Officer's Sweet and Jenkins indicating how proud they were of themselves at the moment. Neither of the cops had a hint of an erection indicating their professional demeanor. I was impressed because the three naked women standing there in our family room were definitely erection material.

Red, blue and white lights started flashing through the sidelights at the front door. Officer Jenkins suggested that we get some clothes on because there were going to be a room full of cops there any moment. June and Julie walked past the two Police Officers headed for their bedroom. They each grabbed a cock on the way by and giggled. Officer Jenkins pushed Julie's hand aside but Officer Sweet threw June an air kiss, which she returned.

Dad properly stowed his cock in his pajamas and stayed with the Police while Mom and I hurried up the stairs and barely got to the top before the front door burst open again. I got into a pair of nylon shorts and Mom pulled her robe on and synched it tight and we were back downstairs in less than a minute. The twins appeared from their room with their robes wrapped tightly around them. We sat in various chairs and answered questions. Adonis and the spitting Jinx had been removed. I guess the shock of the ordeal was wearing off Mom. She was shaking and gasping for air as she came down off her adrenaline high. The twins were experiencing the same thing to a lesser degree. Cops were everywhere and their radios squawked non-stop.

While I answered questions, my mind kept going back to that weird recurring dream and the thing that was bugging me about the fluttering curtains in my room came to me. The curtains fluttered with the change of air pressure in my room when the front door opened and shut. I knew for a fact that the front door was double locked when we went to bed, but the cops found the door unlocked when they burst in. I asked Officer Jenkins if they found any lock picking equipment on either Adonis or Jinx and he told me that Jinx had a set in her pocket. Mystery solved.

The gray light of dawn accented our total exhaustion before the last of the Police left. Officer Jenkins and Officer Sweet were the last to leave. They only hung around to talk with June and Julie. Mom finally put a stop to that and said that we'd like to get some sleep. Max and Jerry were gone in less than two minutes. The girls went to their bedroom door and then stopped and turned around and Julie said, "Mom? Can we sleep with you and Dad tonight or today?" Mom looked at Dad and he nodded.

Mom turned to me and said, "I think we should all sleep together in our bed tonight." I never declined an invitation to sleep in Mom's bed. I grinned at her and she winked and grinned back at me.

I stripped naked in my room and expected that the others would be naked by the time I got back. I was surprised to see that Dad was the only one who had stripped and climbed into bed. Mom and the girls were all in their usual long tee shirts. Mom climbed in beside Dad and waggled her ass at me as I snuggled in behind her is a spoon position. June snuggled up tight to Dad and Julie spooned up behind me. Julie leaned over and shut off Mom's light on her nightstand. The sun wasn't up yet but it would be soon.