Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told them the story from the talk with Police yesterday all the way to the arrest except the arrest was somewhere else resulting from the APB and said nothing about our ordeal last night. I told them the actual names of Jinx and Bandana dude and that they were in fact brother and sister and included the fact that he was also Jinx's pimp.

Fatima smirked and said, "That figures." The bottom line was that they had been arrested and they were going down for kidnapping and a host of other charges. We wouldn't have to worry about them again. I liked the feeling of telling them that they were safe.

Sylvia stood up and walked over to the balcony door and stood there in the sunlight and started crying. Fatima rushed to her side and pulled her into a hug. I knew it was her way of releasing the tension that had built up from their encounter with these two psychos Friday night and again at the restaurant on Saturday morning. Fatima held her tight and she started crying too. She felt particularly bad because she had brought those two into their orbit. They didn't cry for long as they wiped away the other's tears. Sylvia turned to face me and said, "Thank God, this is over. Thank you Dex for being here for us. This was so scary."

I hugged them both, thinking, 'You have no idea what scary is and I don't intend to bring it to life for you.' We talked for awhile about other things trying to expunge the entire series of events from our minds. This was the last time I intended to talk about it.

Reece stood and said, "We were going to spend the day at the pool. There won't be many sun-tanning days like this left this summer." There were only a couple weeks left before I had to go back to school. Reece would return to her college and I'd probably never see her again. Fatima would move in with Sylvia as planned and our relationship might be over, even though Sylvia was sending odd signals lately. I declined Reece's offer. I had no bathing suit and I was dressed commando under my dress shorts. I stepped to the balcony and opened the sliding glass door. Reece came out on the balcony with me as Sylvia and Fatima went to her room to change.

I looked down at the pool. There were already people grabbing up lounge chairs. I glance across the court yard to see if the 'Watcher' was visible. He wasn't. With his video camera, he didn't need to be. I looked to my right and spotted a young couple in full embrace. Reece saw me look at the couple. She said, "We have a newly married couple move in two apartments down. They're very nice. She's gorgeous and he's a hunk. We're hoping the 'Watcher' adjusts his camera to 'perv' on them. I chuckled and stepped back inside. Reece followed and left the balcony door open.

I went to the front door with Reece following. I pulled Reece in close and kissed her. She ratcheted up the passion and then looked up at me with an evil look on her face and said, "We don't have to go to the pool."

I laughed and said, "Can I take you to dinner tonight. We don't have much time left."

She grinned and said, "Yes you can, and no we don't." I kissed her again and opened the door. She stood in the doorway and said, "Come early and we could have an appetizer before we leave," and then grinned and threw me an air-kiss as I stepped into the elevator.

On the ride to the lobby, I chastised myself for turning down her invitation to not go to the pool. I had made other plans to go to work to be alone and catch up on work that had piled up while I worked on Dad's "Special Project". The project was kind of fun. The regular work was incredibly boring but it had to get done. Everyone's job was a tooth in a gear.

It was a Sunday afternoon and the office building was as quiet as home had been earlier. The only difference was that this silence seemed to echo, if that was even possible. I wasn't sure now if I wanted to stay but I was here and the squeak of my sneakers on the freshly polished tiles was the only sound.

Before I rounded the corner to walk into the bull-pen area outside my office, I heard what was probably a radio. The volume was low. Whoever was here apparently didn't like the spooky silence either. All of the office doors surrounding the bull-pen were shut except mine and I distinctly remembered locking it when I left on Friday. As I walked by Ginger's desk, I notice a Styrofoam cup with a plastic cover and steam wafting through the vent. I picked up the cup and smelled the steam. It was coffee and it smell like it was black. I hate black coffee.

I carried the cup across the bull-pen, which was carpeted. I didn't make a sound as I stepped to my office door and stopped. Ginger was sitting in my chair, leaning back as far as it would go with her face pointed at the ceiling. Her eyes were shut. I just watched her to see at what point she'd sense my presence. She was quietly humming along to a song on my radio on the credenza behind her. I couldn't see below her waist as she had tucked herself up to my desk. She wore a sky-blue tee shirt. I'd never seen her dressed casually before. I looked closer and notice that the top of the tee shirt, was ruffled up underneath the material at the neckline. It was her bra. The form-fitting material revealed the contour of her large breasts and long hard nipples. I felt that familiar twinge in my groin. Ginger is Mom's age and her boobs are about the same size but Ginger's tits sagged considerably more. Ginger had lamented the sag but I liked them just the way they were. She was pleased when I told her that.

Ginger's elbows were on the arms of my chair and her hands were out of my sight in her lap, hidden by the desk. I held the coffee cup in my left hand and reached into my pants with my right. I made some adjustment to improve comfort and then pulled my hand back out. I looked down to see if my erection would be obvious to Ginger when she finally realized I was there. It was perfect and I grinned to myself. I thought, 'By the time this coffee is cool enough to drink, maybe Ginger will have the cream that she probably came in here looking for. I glanced at the small office refrigerator to the left of the credenza out of sight of potential 'refrigerator-robbers'. I kept a bottle of "Coffee-Mate" and a few sodas in there for my use.

I concentrated on Ginger's arms and sure enough, I could see tendons flexing just below her closest elbow indicating that she was masturbating with her fingers strumming through her pussy. My cock hardened further insisting on being released from the confines of my shorts.

Ginger stopped humming and her lips parted to form an "O". She was breathing erratically through her open mouth. Her head rolled toward the windows, away from me and she let out a loud wailing moan. I relented and quietly pulled my zipper down. The music covered the distinct sound. I had to reach in through the zipper to pull my cock out. Fuck. What a relief.

Ginger's body went rigid and her face scrunch up as her head rolled back toward me. Then she released every tense muscle, including her facial muscles and groaned out, "Oh Jesus." She pushed herself back away from my desk and threw her feet up on the edge as she began humping her hips up and down as her hands flew in her sex. Her hands were pushed down into her shorts, so there was nothing for me to actually see except her hands flailing under the material. She muttered again, "Oh Jesus," and she went rigid again. She used her elbows on my chair to lift herself. Her movements all seemed so out of her control. I began jerking myself off and that too seemed so, out of my control.

Between songs on my radio the silence revealed the sound of my hand flailing on my cock and Ginger opened her eyes to see what the sound was. Her eyes went wide as she pulled her hands from her shorts and yanked her feet off the desk. Her face was beet-red from the combined effects of her orgasm and being caught in this compromising position. I just smiled at her and kept on jacking on my cock.

Ginger jumped up out of my chair and was 'uuumming' and 'errring'. Her first intelligible words were, "Fuck. Dex. I'm so sorry. I umm... came in here to use your coffee creamer and was ummm... was overcome by the thought of you sitting here." She motioned toward the chair behind her. "Well, I was imagining myself, ummm..." She was completely distracted by my hand flailing on my cock. "I imagined myself doing what you are doing right now to collect your cream." She grinned and so did I.

I held out her coffee cup and she tentatively stepped forward to take it. Before she got her hands on the cup, she realized that her bra was at her neck and stopped and tried unsuccessfully to struggle it back down over her big tits and secure it in back.

I stepped into my office closer to Ginger and nudged the door shut with my elbow and hip-checked the push-button lock on the doorknob. I never took my eyes off her and she seemed very embarrassed about using my chair and my office as a backdrop for masturbating to an orgasm. I noticed that the crotch of her shorts was wet with her own vaginal juices. I smiled as I moved closer to her and released my cock. I bent down and tenderly kissed her lips. She tentatively reciprocated. I took the coffee cup back and placed it on my desk and guided her back down into my chair and pulled her tee shirt up over her head. She raised her arms to allow me to pull it and her bra off. She crossed her arms over her big tits to hide them. She was embarrassed because of the sag and she looked down at my lurching cock to avoid looking at my face. She finally looked up at me and then reached for my hard cock. I pulled back away from her and she frowned up at me as her arm returned to cover her breasts.

I walked around behind my chair and tipped her back toward me as far as it would go. She looked back at me standing over her. She giggled when she realized that my balls were resting on her forehead and my rigid cock projected out over her face. She reached for it and I stopped her again. She frowned again. I leaned forward and laid my cock along the bridge of her nose and reached down and wrapped my fingers around as much of her breasts as I could handle, in spite of her blocking arms. I kneaded them like dough. They were so soft and jiggled like Jello when she moved. I said, "I love your tits. They're perfect." She giggled and released her arms to allow me total access.

Ginger said, "I love that you love them." She waggled her torso so her tits would jiggle and then she laughed. She was at ease and happy with the situation. I dragged my cock across her face from ear to ear and she giggled as she tried to catch the velvet knob as it passed over her lips.

"How about if we get that cream for your coffee before it goes too cold to drink," I said, Ginger looked past my cock at my face hovering above her and tipped her head back as far as she could and my balls were now over her eyes and she opened her mouth to let me push my cock inside. It was an awkward position for a blow job but I had seen it on an internet porno site and thought it was erotic. I didn't plan to finish here though. I had plans for Ginger.

I pushed my cock down over Ginger's tongue and she worked my shaft with it. Her fingers went back into her shorts. I fucked her face with half of my cock for a minute or more before pulling back. When I came out of her mouth, she frowned and stretched up to kiss the underside of my cock. I stepped back and swiveled the chair around so she was facing me. Her eyes locked on my cock as it spastically jumped up and down. I rolled my hips so my cock started lurching from side to side and then I got the motion combined and my hard cock turned into a propeller, swinging around in circles. She laughed hard but the sultry look on her face revealed her intent. In a low-pitched, demonic voice, she whimpered, "Hurry Dex. My coffee is getting cold."

I laughed and then moved between her and my desk and sat my thighs down on the arms of my chair. My cock slapped up and down in her ample cleavage. She looked down and then grinned at me as she knew what was next. I inched closer to her and my balls rested on her stomach. I pushed my cock between her tits and she raised her hands and cupped her tits and pushed them together. My cock disappeared into her jiggling tit-flesh. I started fucking her tits as best I could. She dropped her chin to her neck trying to catch the knob as it was forced up out of her cleavage.

Ginger adjusted her hands and forearms under her tits so she could grab my cock with her right hand as her right forearm held her tit tight against my shaft. Her left arm did the same on her left tit so she could fondle my balls. She spit saliva down into her cleavage for lubrication. She had obviously done this before. The combination of her hands and her tit-flesh was beginning to have an effect. If I kept going like this, I wasn't going to be able to go to the next step of my plan. I pulled my cock back forcing her to release my cock and balls.

She released everything and her tits fell back into position again. I pushed off the arms of the chair and stood up. She never took her eyes off my bouncing cock. It glistened from her saliva. I pulled her from the chair and unbuckled her belt and eased her shorts down over her slender hips. She waggled her hips from side to side to let her shorts drop to her feet. She stepped out of them and moved toward me to grab my cock again. Ginger was in heat and she wanted my jizz. She was anxious to do anything to get it.

I didn't hesitate. I wanted my sloppy cock in her pussy. I dropped my shorts and Ginger was on her knees in an instant and inhaled my cock. She furiously began flailing both hands up and down the shaft that she couldn't get in her mouth. I let her go for a few moments. She moaned the whole time.

I moved closer to her forcing her to sit back and she had to release my cock to brace herself as she sat back on her naked butt. I followed her down to my knees and pushed her back on her elbows. I attacked her tits and she squealed and started laughing as she grabbed her tits to protect them from me. I came back up on my knees and grinned down at her. I held out my cock and wagged it at her. Her eyes turned sultry and she reached down to her sex and spread her outer labia to show me her bubbling pink inner folds. She whispered, "Fuck me. Please?"

I pulled her butt up on my thighs and guided my cock into her pussy. Her hands dropped out of her sex and went to the floor under us and pushed herself up higher and I pushed in deeper. Her head flailed from side to side. She muttered, "Too big. Oh, my gawwdddd. Too big." I smiled. I knew I wasn't too big. She used her legs to push herself up and let herself back down in synch with my pace. She started mauling her tits as she continued moaning.

It wasn't long before Ginger yelled out, "Oh fuck Dex. Yes. I'm cummminnnggg." I slowed my pace because my orgasm was becoming insistent. I had one more position before I was done. Ginger flopped around on my cock as her pussy clenched hard on my cock. I fucked her slowly and stopped when she stopped. I dropped back, pulling my gooey cock from her pussy and she replaced it with four fingers. She smiled up at me when I stood up. I offered my hand and she looked up wondering what was next. She looked for me to guide her.

I cleared my credenza with one sweep of my arm and Ginger grinned and moved over. She bent forward over the top and braced herself with outstretched arm. She looked over her shoulder at me. I stepped to the desk and grabbed the coffee cup and tore off the plastic cover. I placed the cup at the end of the credenza within her reach. She grinned at me as her gaze back to me as I moved in behind her. I guided my cock to her pussy. I wanted to butt-fuck her but there had never been any hint that she was into that so I put that thought away. I pushed my cock into her and she burst out a grunt and put her forehead down on the credenza and groaned. I was getting close and I increased my pace.

Ginger was gasping through her open mouth as she groaned. My momentum forced her forward and she used her arms to push back as I withdrew. As she rocked forward and back, she looked back at me and whimpered, "I'm cumming again. Jesus." She was furiously clenching on my cock again.

I didn't want to pull out to deposit my cum in her coffee cup while she was in the middle of her orgasm. I didn't like it when a girl just released my cock when I started cumming. I figured it was the same for her. I had to slow my fucking motion considerably because cum was swirling in my balls.

Technically, Ginger wasn't done with her orgasm, but I had to move and quickly. I pulled my spasming cock from her and moved forward. Ginger had the cup in her hand and pushed it at me. I aimed my cock at the cup and furiously began jerking myself off until I started blasting jizz into Ginger's coffee cup. She was grinning at me as she fine tuned the position of the cup to catch my cum. I poured many powerful shots into the cup and then she slid her lips on my knob to collect the rest of them. She milked the last of them into her cup and then she stuck her finger into the coffee and swirled it around.

Ginger frowned and said, "It's cold." I squeezed my fingers up over the crown and pushed out the remaining cum from the 'eye'. She pulled my fingers to her mouth and cleaned them off. I moved past her and opened the refrigerator and grabbed several ice cubes and dropped them into her coffee cup. She watched what I was doing and then she grinned and said, "Ice-Coffee. I like it."

Ginger set the cup back on the credenza to let the ice melt. We rounded up our clothes and got dressed. When we were back together again, I sat in my chair and Ginger sat down in the chair beside my desk. She sipped her coffee and said, "More cream is better." The last few times, I got more cream on me than in the cup. This is better." I laughed and she took another sip. She got up and got more ice-cubes and dropped them in her cup.

Ginger took her seat and she went silent for a long while. She was gazing down into her cup. It looked like she wanted to say something but didn't dare. I let her silence lay there for a while and then said, "What is it, Ginger?" She lifted her eyes to mine and said, "Well. Ummmm... You'll be leaving soon to go back to college." I nodded. "I'm really going to miss you; miss this. This is all I think of, actually." She continued to ponder the patterns of cum floating on top of her cup. She wasn't done and I let her get to the rest in her own time. She lifted her eyes from her cup and looked at me. She had tears in her eyes but they hadn't escaped yet. She said, "Will it, ummm... be okay, ummm... if I visited you sometime on campus?" she dropped her eyes to her cup again like she was afraid of my answer.

I reached over and lifted her chin to look at me. Her tears had escaped and trailed down her cheeks. She looked into my eyes. She had already decided the worst and was sure I'd say no. Her eyes were so sad. I sat forward and leaned in and kissed her on the lips and then said, "I'd love it if you did. It would be my pleasure."

Her frown turned up into a huge grin. Happy tears poured from her eyes and she let out the breath that she'd been holding in. She was unprepared for my answer and said, "Seriously?" She pushed her lips onto mine and we kissed passionately.

When our embrace broke, she said, "I'd be sure to call first to let you know. I wouldn't want to embarrass you with your college friends."

I smiled and said, "That couldn't happen." She beamed and puffed herself up and thrust her boobs out at me. I kissed her again.

I had planned to catch up on my regular work but I no longer had any interest in that and I had almost forgot about my date with Reece tonight. I stood up and said, "Well, I guess I'd better get going."