Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger said, "You didn't come here expecting to do this, did you?"

"No. I was going to do regular work but there was someone sitting at my desk when I got here. Why did you come in to work on a Sunday afternoon?" I grinned and she did too.

She smiled and said, "I was sitting at home alone making a cup of coffee and I thought of you and my favorite cream. I couldn't have anticipated this all happening but I figured I'd come in and just sit in your chair. I got horny and you know the rest." I wasn't sure if I believed all of that but she didn't hesitate if she was making it up. There was probably some truth and some embellishment.

I said, "Wow. That's quite a story."

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "It's the truth. Pretty pathetic huh?" She followed me out and I locked the office door. She didn't stop at her desk. The fact that her computer had never been turned on led credence to her story.

We walked out to the parking lot together. She touched my arm at her car and I stopped. She was careful not to show any affection out in the open like this but she said, "Dex. I really appreciate how you've treated me this summer. I've had more sex this summer than since my husband died, six years ago, and the best sex of my life with you. I realize now that I need to get out more. I'm not sure if I can wait until next summer." I realized that she had totally discounted her 'coerced' sex with 'Short-Guy'.

I laughed and said, "Ginger. You are a very attractive woman. You won't have any trouble meeting prospective sex partners and forming a new relationship if you want. I know I look forward to seeing your beautiful face and terrific body every week-day." She went beet red with embarrassment. I knew she didn't see herself that way at all, but I was being serious and I hoped that she believed that. She quickly looked around to see if anyone was around and then she pursed her lips and sent me an air-kiss. I sent her one back and said, "See you tomorrow." She smiled and got in her car as I continued to mine. She drove by and tooted her horn. I waved as I got behind the wheel.

It was after six o'clock, when I got home. The usual cars were in the driveway and everyone was up and dressed when I walked in the front door. I took note that the door hadn't been locked so I guess everyone was moving on from our ordeal. I stepped into the foyer and locked the doorknob and the deadbolt anyway. Better safe than sorry.

Mom hurried over and hugged and kissed me and asked how Sylvia was. I don't think she understood that Sylvia and I weren't really an item anymore. We had had conversations about this before. I couldn't remember if I had ever said anything about Sylvia's sister, Reece in front of her. The twins knew about her though. I answered Mom's questions and didn't elaborate.

Dad was in the family room looking at a magazine. Mom and the twins were in the kitchen preparing dinner. Everything looked like it was back to normal. I smiled to myself. I told Mom that I was going out for dinner. Mom came out of the kitchen and pushed up next to me and whispered, "You need a shower; especially if that sex smell isn't from whoever you're going out with." I inhaled a deep breath. I couldn't smell anything. I went upstairs and took a shower.

I planned to take Reece to someplace nice so I dressed accordingly in gray dress slacks, a crisp white button-down shirt, open at the collar and shiny black dress shoes. I pulled on a sports coat as I went downstairs. I stopped at the bottom and stood there watching the hustle and bustle of everyday life. I unlocked the front door and went back to my car. It was nearly seven o'clock. Not early enough for Reece's earlier 'appetizers' comment unless that's all we were going to have. That would be fine with me.

At Sylvia's apartment, Sylvia answered the door. She surprised me when she pulled me inside, slammed the door and launched her lips at mine. I didn't hesitate to reciprocate with a kiss but I did hesitate to put my arms around her and hold her like she was holding me. She had been sending mixed messages lately and I was being careful to protect myself. She broke the embrace and grinned at me. I smiled back. My mind was racing trying to analyze her actions.

Sylvia grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall to the living room. She offered me a chair and then a drink. She said, "Reece isn't ready yet. She was expecting you earlier. I think she had some plans before you guys went out. She started without you." She grinned at me and winked. I got the message that Reece was probably on her bed masturbating when I arrived." Sylvia handed me a beer and then took a chair beside me and said, "What are your plans tonight. She was hoping you'd take her to that Rave, if there is one on Sunday night." I really hadn't thought of the Rave and I didn't know if there was one tonight and if there was, I didn't know where is would be. I could have called Julie to find out but tomorrow was a work day and I had a lot of work to catch up on. Work that I had planned to catch up on this afternoon but got sidetracked.

From the back bedroom came a loud wailing moan. Sylvia looked that way and then grinned. I think Reece is done. I should have sent you down to her room to finish her off. I thought she was done two orgasms ago." She giggled. Her eyes had suddenly turned sultry. Her eyes looked from me to the balcony several times and then she said, "Sorry, Dex. When I hear another woman in the midst of an orgasm, it turns me on." I sipped my beer and nodded at her the next time our eyes met.

The sounds of Reece's orgasm had turned me on too and my cock was reacting to it. I hoped that it wasn't obvious to Sylvia but she was staring down at my lap. Her eyes lifted to mine and she smiled and said, "I see it affected you the same way." I just nodded and tried to make an adjustment in my pants with my free hand. She giggled and just shook her head, indicating that my efforts were in vain. I should have known that it was pointless to try hiding my erections. It was a consequence of having a big cock and I was willing to accept it.

Fatima came down the hall from the bathroom. She had a towel wrapped around her hair and a kimono on. She greeted me with a kiss and a hug and I kissed her back. She said, "I have a job tonight. It's a wedding reception. Big tado." She looked at Sylvia and continued, "I could use your help if you'd like, but you'd have to get in gear. I'm already late."

Sylvia smiled at her and said, "Actually, I'm glad you asked. I was worrying a little about being here all alone tonight listening to the spooky groaning of the wind on the balcony. I'd probably just go to bed early."

Fatima turned to me and said, "What are your plans tonight?"

I had a sudden thought and instead of answering her question, I asked my own. "Your wedding reception? Is it a big one? Lots of people?"

Fatima had a confused look in her eyes. She hesitated and said, "I'm the wedding planner so I know there are two-hundred and forty-six people who have RSVP'd. Three-hundred were invited. She giggled as she continued, "Most of the guest are friends from the bride and groom's swinger's-club. That's where they met. Not many family members from either side. Apparently, they don't approve of the marriage or their swinger life-style."

The sly grin on my face prompted Sylvia to ask, "What are you thinking, Dex. You look like the cat that swallowed the canary."

I said, "Tell Reece to dress for a wedding." The grin that formed on Sylvia's face seemed to start at her left ear and go to her right. Fatima wasn't so excited about my idea. I looked at Fatima and said, "If you're the wedding planner besides being the caterer, you know all the skinny to set us up with a back-story."

Fatima finally smiled and said, "Come to the bedroom so I can change while we talk." She yanked the towel off her head and Fatima and I went to Sylvia's bedroom. Sylvia joined us there after talking to Reece. Fatima pulled her towel off her body not the least bit embarrassed about standing there naked in front of me. Sylvia stripped too to get into one of Fatima's company uniforms. Fatima went to the bathroom and motioned for me to follow her. While she put on her makeup and fixed her hair, she talked about the wedding and the Bride and Groom.

She said, "It would be easy to add you as one of the friends from the Swinging Club but I'm sure the Bride and Groom would know all of the friends, rather intimately, so that wouldn't work." I was listening to every word but my gaze was locked on her incredible naked ass. I was becoming aroused and my erection pushed out my dress slacks as she told the story of her two meetings with the Bride and Groom at the reception venue. "The Bride and Groom, Valerie and John, were all over each other as we talked and I walked them through the reception plans. He was groping her tits, which are enormous, and she couldn't keep her hands off his junk. They were so flagrant that I was getting about as aroused as you are right now. If you don't stop gawking at my ass, I'm going to have to take care of that monster in your pants, and then Reece would be pissed."

I pulled my eyes away from her naked body and said, "Sorry. So, what happened then?"

Fatima was doing her eye makeup and continued, "Valerie asked me if I'd ever done any swinging. She was looking at me like she was about to tear my clothes off. She's a very beautiful young woman and I admit that her huge boobs did intrigue me. John was there and heard Valerie question me about swinging. I was flushed red. I could feel the heat in my face, but I was trying to get back to business. John stood behind Valerie and reached around her front and started unbuttoning her blouse. Valerie just grinned at me as I watched to see how far John would go." She turned around puckering her lips after applying lipstick and her nipples were rock hard and wetness glimmered from her sex. She grabbed her uniform off the clothes hamper and stepped into it. It fit her like it was sprayed on. It wasn't sexy but it was functional.

She continued her story. "He finished unbuttoning her blouse and pulled it aside to completely display her mega-tits. Fuck they were even bigger than they looked in her clothes. I couldn't take my eyes off them. She lifted them up to her lips and kissed each nipple. When I looked at her face, it felt like she was staring into my soul. I realized that I was breathing erratically." I suddenly realized that Fatima was not wearing a bra or panties. Not even a thong.

"John stepped out from behind Valerie to stand beside her. He obviously had an erection and Valerie never took her eyes off mine as she unbuckled and unzipped his pants. His cock flopped right out of his pants into her hand. She immediately started jerking him off but she never took her eyes off mine. John's pants fell to the floor. His cock was big; not as big as yours in either length or girth; but bigger than average, I guess. I glanced from Valerie's tits to John's cock in her hand to Valerie's captivating eyes. I don't know at what point my fingers were in my sex."

Sylvia came into the bathroom and there were too many people for the confined space. Sylvia was in her uniform and nudged Fatima aside so she could get to the mirror and sink. Fatima was done and she left the bathroom and went back to the living room. I followed her. I wanted to hear what happened next. I sat down across from her and said, "So, did you three get it on?"

Fatima said, "Would you like a drink?" She was fucking with me. I declined. She grinned and continued her story. "We did. Right there on what was the Bride and Groom table." I grinned and imagined the scene and my cock pushed harder on my pants. "We started with John on his back and Valerie riding his cock cowgirl. I got on his face watching Valerie's tits going everywhere like a huge bowl of Jello. I couldn't resist getting my lips on those nipples and we leaned toward each other. John reached down to lift those tits up to help. We switched positions and Valerie unbuttoned my top and suckled on my nipples. Fuck she was good at that. The two of them maneuvered me into a doggy position and John fucked me from behind while I tongue fucked Valerie's pussy. Then we switched again and John blew his load in her pussy as she pulled me into my own orgasm along with hers. It was really hot." I agreed.

Reece came into the hall and told Sylvia she had to have some time in the mirror too. Sylvia shushed her away but she was done a few minutes later. We sat in the living room and Fatima got back to business. She said, "Valerie's Great-Aunt Thelma is attending. She has Alzheimer's and Valerie asked me to add a person to my staff just to keep an eye on her. She won't know anyone and she tends to wander off. I was hoping that Sylvia could do that job." Sylvia grinned and nodded.

"Great-Aunt Thelma was supposed to be accompanied by her Grand-Daughter, Sarah, but she couldn't make it at the last minute; so, her seat, plus-one is vacant. According to Valerie, she has never met many of the guests on her side of the family because her parents' divorced when she was young. I'm sure she's never met Sarah before, or at least not in many years. Reece can be Sarah and you can be her plus-one, Dex. You two are two or three years younger than the Valerie. John is eight or ten years older than her.

Just then, Reece came down the hall and the conversation stopped as I gawked at her. Sylvia laughed and reached over and lifted my chin. Reece was more gorgeous than I would have thought possible. She wore a mid-thigh length skirt that billowed as she spun around to show it off. It was extremely tight on top and was strapless and showed a lot of cleavage. She wore a beautiful gold necklace with a large diamond pendant. Her hair was perched on top of her head and she wore dangly diamond earrings that matched the pendant. She topped that all off with my favorite: Four-inch stilettos. She said, "I was listening to Fatima's story and I dressed accordingly." She pulled up the hem of the skirt to reveal that she was wearing thigh-high nylon stocking and a garter-belt and no panties. My erection, that had faded a little was back in full force. Sylvia laughed when she saw the bulge in my pants move across my lap.

Reece laughed too and said, "Do you need some help with that. I'm sure the three of us could take care of you in short order."

Fatima jumped in and said, "There's nothing I'd rather do than that, but Sylvia and I have to scoot. The wedding is just starting and I have to make sure everything is in order before the guests start arriving at the reception. It's at the Grand Central Ballroom, by the way. By the time Reece finishes you off here, you could leave and be there fashionably late. Remember, Reece is Sarah, the Grand-Daughter of the Bride's Great-Aunt Thelma and Dex can be ... well, Dex."

Reece spoke up and said, "Dex will be Liam for the night. I always wanted to date a Liam. It's so masculine and sexy."

I grinned and shrugged my shoulders and said, "Liam it is then. See you guys there soon. Looking like Reece does right now, it won't take long."

After Fatima and Sylvia were gone, Reece looked across the room at me like I was on the menu. She alternated her eyes from my eyes to the bulge in my pants. Her eyes were gorgeous and wild with lust. I scanned her body from the top of her hair piled on her head down to the heels of her stilettos. If she was flushed with sexual anticipation, I couldn't tell through her makeup. I know I sure was.

She walked her model, cross-over walk, across the room and around behind me. I couldn't move as I waited to see what she was going to do. I reached down and unzipped my pants to relieve the stress on my cock. Reece pulled back the closed drapes and slid open the balcony door. It had just gotten dark. All of the balconies in the building had automatic lights that turned on at dusk and the residents had no control over them. They were on now. Reece guided me out on the balcony and I caught her looking across the court-yard toward the 'Watcher's' apartment. She grinned up at me and then kissed me as her fingers curled around my shaft. She turned me just so to the best angle for the 'Watcher' to have a good view of what was about to happen. I whispered, "I think you are evil."

She giggled and whispered back, "You have no idea. Look two apartments down to your right." I turned to look where she directed as she dropped a pillow on the concrete deck and went to her knees.

On the balcony, two apartments down was the young newly-wed couple. They were naked and she was squatting in the corner of the balcony braced against the wrought iron bannisters fondling her small breasts. He had his hands on the banisters thrusting his hips at her face. He was consumed by her blow job and he didn't notice us right away. She was taking his cock with a wide-open mouth as she 'aaawwwwkkked' and 'glurked'. She released her tits and pushed him back a little so she could breath and then clamped her lips over his knob and began frantically jerking him off with one hand while she used the other to hold him in position. She was turned sideways to us so we could see his cock moving in and out of her mouth. He was groaning and she was slurping.

I was watching their show and when Reece drove her lips half way down my shaft, I let out a loud groan that got the attention of the guy two apartments down. He looked over at me and smiled as he recognized immediately that I was getting a blow job too. He ramped up his attack as the wife tried to turn her head to see where my groan had come from. He stopped her and continued fucking her face as he groaned louder and announced to us all that he was cumming. She tried to push him back so she could get off his cock before he blew his load in her mouth. He wouldn't let her and she started gagging and his cum drooled out of her mouth to the deck between her spread thighs as fast as he launched it in.

Reece heard what was going on and she giggle around my cock. She started pulling and pushing on my thighs indicating that she wanted me to fuck her face. I wanted to hold her face for leverage but I didn't dare touch her face or her hair. I braced myself against the railing and began driving my cock in and out of her mouth. She didn't gag once, not even when I pushed my big knob into her throat.

The new husband relented to the wife's pressure on his thighs and he pulled his cock from her mouth. She gagged and coughed and spit whatever cum was left in her mouth, on his thighs. When she could, she yelled, "Fuck Derrick. I told you I don't like the taste of cum." She spit on the deck again and stood up. He tried to cuddle with her but she turned her back to him and pouted. He started rubbing his softening cock on her butt-cheeks. She pushed him away. She continued to pout until she noticed Reece and I doing just what they had been doing. She was enthralled and ignored her husband's probing cock dry humping her butt-crack. They both watched us. I whispered down to Reece, "They're watching us now." She giggled around my shaft and came up for air and then went right back down again. Cum was swirling around in my groin and I knew I was only moments away.

Reece pulled back again and said, "Give it to me Liam. Let's show the newly-weds how it's done."

I let out a loud groan and I thought she was going to bury my cock in her throat but instead she pulled back and leaned to the side and that first long powerful stream of cum flew from my cock, past her head and high over the railing to the deck below. It was surreal watching that long, pearly, white stream of cum launch out into the light from the balcony and then vanish into the darkness below. We heard it splatter on the pool deck four stories down. The look on the new bride's face was priceless. I heard her say, "Fuck. I'm glad you don't cum like that. Holy shit."