All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 22'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An Interesting New Chapter

It seems at the beginning of this chapter, the action sequences were being rushed. Little detail was being explained and the movement of the characters wasn't explained enough, that the setting and actions taking place were difficult to imagine. As the chapter progressed, the scenes were more descriptive, vividly described and similar to how your previous chapters have been. The storyline was fun and kept a great pace, similar to previous chapters. The ending seems to be caught in the middle of the scene though, as if it should continue but was cut off. It's less a hook and more of an unfinished internal dialogue.

Overall, a great story still and I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for such an interesting Universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I like this and want to hear more,,,continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Just waiting for the next chapter, which seems to be the family's trip to the new campus house. I hope Reece transfers to Dex's college and finds out about the incest between Dex and his twin sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ginger's position in the company...

I was hoping that Ginger was going to take Sylvia's position as secretary to Jarod... will this happen in the next chapter? Let me read on!

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

More sharem and less harem again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous