Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed her lips down my shaft, displacing her hands again and started a steady rhythm on the top half of my cock after she had pulled the skin on my cock tight and held it there with one hand on the bottom half. I did this on occasion when I was masturbating and having difficulty getting off. It increased the sensitivity. Sometimes, I pull the skin down too tight and it hurt and I'd have to ease off to balance the bad with the good. Mom apparently could read my face and always found that perfect balance, like now. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

With her free hand she cupped my balls and fondled them with her fingers. She grinned up at me as she bobbed on my cock. Her grin coincided with my balls tightening. She knew what that meant as well as I did. I was about to blow and she picked up her pace. I was groaning more or less constantly as I could feel the tension in my groin building. I wanted desperately to launch my load, but at the same time I wanted to make this last forever.

My hips started trembling as I tried to hump them at her face at the same furious pace as her mouth on my cock. She giggled around my cock as my balls tightened in her hand and as wave of sensation crested, I yelled, "OH FUCK. MOM. UUNNGGG," as that first explosion of jizz blew up my shaft into Mom's waiting mouth. She took it all but flinched at the volume and power behind it. She gulped hard and stayed right there to take the equally powerful second and third shots. Her eyes changed from a smile to a 'Holy Shit, Dex' look. With the later shots, I started manually flexing my cock to launch them as hard as I could. Her hands were on my thighs as she took everything I had, swallowing as she had too. Her eyes never left mine and her visage morphed as frequently as mine.

As I pumped out the last of what must have been eight or nine shots, if you included the last couple spits of cum, Mom's eyes returned to a smile as she pulled back on my cock stretching out her lips as she went. She came off the end with a 'pop' and giggled as she lashed her tongue around her lips to collect whatever cum had escaped.

In the darkening gloom of dusk, I didn't notice the thick smear of jizz just beyond the reach of her tongue. I pulled a pair of dockers and a knit shirt from my closet and pulled them on and pushed my feet into a comfortable pair of slip on shoes. When we went downstairs together, Julie spotted the smear immediately and she made like she was kissing Mom and licked it off her face. Mom grinned at Julie and then back at me and said, "Thanks, Baby Girl. That was a gigantic load. I guess I missed some."

The conversation around the dinner table was lively but I, for the most part, stayed out of it. Mom's blow job had improved my mood considerably but I knew I would be right back down again once I got the Sylvia's. I chuckled to myself thinking, "I wonder if I can improve Sylvia's mood the same way Mom improved mine."

Mom noticed my smile and cocked her head to the side and said, "What was that evil little smile for?" I grinned at her but I didn't answer her question, even though she waited a moment for one. She smiled and went back to the table talk. When she turned just a certain way under the dining room table light, I could see a glistening reflection where Julie had licked cum from her cheek. That made me smile, as I thought back the short few minutes to Mom's incredible blow job.

Mom and the girls cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher in the kitchen. Dad pulled some work papers from his briefcase and retreated to his office at the top of the stairs. I went up to my room and changed. Mom hadn't thought to collect the post orgasm cum from the 'eye' of my dick and I had a wet spot on the crotch of my dockers. It wasn't large but it was visible. I couldn't go to Sylvia's looking like that.

I bounded down the stairs loudly stating that I was going over to Sylvia's. Mom yelled back, "Have a good time. Don't stay too late. There is something we need to discuss when you get home." That statement brought me up short and I walked into the kitchen with an obviously confused look on my face. The twins were in the family room watching TV. Mom read the confusion on my face and said, "Go. When you get back, we'll talk. It's a family discussion and your father's busy right now." She wasn't going to say anything more and this was going to haunt me all evening.

When Sylvia opened her front door, I knew right away that she was having a tough time. She forced a smile at me and stood back to let me in and I walk past her. She let the door shut and I pressed myself up to her and hugged her tightly. She wrapped her arms around my back and held me just as tightly. She laid her head on my shoulder but she didn't cry and there was no evidence that she had been crying. Her breath reeked of booze. She was wearing her favorite silk kimono and I let my hands roam around on the slick material until I realized that my hands were on her ass. There was no evidence of a bra or panties underneath. She made no effort to object to my hands and we just stood there at the front door and hugged each other for a long time.

She led me by the hand to the living room. There was a single full plate of food on the dining room table and a large tumbler of what probably was the booze that she had been drinking. There was evidence that she had picked and poked at her food but had valiantly attacked the tumbler.

She pulled a beer out of the refrigerator and said, "You've got some catching up to do," as she giggled and refreshed her tumbler. She was trying to drown her sorrows and I understood. She was home and not going anywhere. What could it hurt? I guzzled half the beer and sat on the sofa. She curled her feet under her in a chair adjacent to the sofa. We talked about stuff for a while. I tried to stay away from the subject of Reece but Sylvia kept pulling us back to it. She got up to refresh her drink and bring me another beer. After another drink she was slurring her words struggling to maintain a semblance of sobriety.

The conversation started to wane. I couldn't think of subjects that weren't of Reece or reminded her of Reece. Shit. Everything seemed to pull her back to Reece. She was bringing me down with her. The booze didn't help like I thought it would. We both went silent. Sylvia's eyes closed and I was sure she was going to pass-out. Her breathing became erratic and I didn't know what that meant. I watched her for a couple minutes. Other than her breathing, there was total silence. I sipped my beer and noticed that Sylvia was still holding her tumbler. It was nearly empty. I got up and eased the tumbler from her fingers thinking that she had passed-out. Her eyes opened and she said, "Make love to me Dex. Please." She released the tumbler and I took it and placed it on the bar.

Sylvia was driving me nuts with her on-again, off-again approach to us as a couple. I went back to the sofa and acted like she hadn't said anything. She was pretty blasted. She must have started drinking as soon as she got home from work. Her eyes were still closed and her breathing led me to believe that she was asleep.

I decided that I would put her to bed and let her sleep it off. I sat there for another few minutes and there was no change. I walked over to her and touched her on the arm. She mumbled something unintelligible. I pushed my hand under her curled-up thighs and lifted so that her knees came up. She didn't move and I put the other hand behind her back and lifted her into my arms. Her head lolled across my chest and came to rest against my neck. I carried her to bed and laid her out. Her eyes opened but I'm sure she wasn't seeing anything, but she spoke, "Please Dex. Lay with me."

I pulled her arms to a sitting position and untied her kimono and pulled it off her arms. She was naked underneath. I pulled the rest of the kimono off over her feet and she offered no help at all. I pulled back the bedclothes and helped her under them and covered her up. I laid down beside her above the covers and she cooed and rolled over on her side. I thought that was a better position for her in case she aspirated. She found my hand and pulled it under the covers and I let her place it on her left breast.

I thought it was a little inappropriate, but my dick was hardening as she pushed my hand around on her breast. I didn't resist her efforts but there was no way I was going to have sex with her in this condition. When she pulled my hand to her sex, I pulled my hand away and tucked the sheet and blanket around her body, trapping her arms to her side. She mumbled, "I'm sorry. I've treated you badly. I'm sorry."

I lazily rubbed her face with a feather's touch. She kissed my fingers as they went by her lips and then she stopped. She was out like a light. I pulled back my hand and moved my body away from hers. I stood by the bed watching her for several minutes before I was satisfied that she was asleep or passed out. I turned out the hall light and went back to the living room. I took my empty beer cans to the kitchen and then left.

On the way home my mind turned to whatever Mom was referring to about a family meeting when I got home. It wasn't late so I guessed that the meeting would be on. I couldn't imagine what the topic could be. I didn't think I had got in any trouble. I'd find out soon enough.

I walked through the foyer, past the twin's room, past the kitchen and dining room to find everyone in the family room. Mom smiled as I came in. She patted the sofa beside her and said, "Oh good you're home early." I sat down beside her.

I said, "So, what's up with the family meeting. Did I do something wrong?" The twin's both giggled in stereo and Dad smiled.

Mom said, "Of course not. We have some news that affects you. That's all. June? Julie? Do either of you want to take the floor?"

Julie spoke up first, as usual, "You know that June and I had planned to go to Spencer College, out west?" I nodded and looked at June and then Mom, who was grinning at me. I looked back at Julie as she continued, "Well, we changed our minds and we are going to State University with you. Our acceptances just came in today. It's kind of late but we're in."

Mom smiled again and said, "Won't that be great, Dex? You'll all be only four hours away instead of across the country." I was trying to process what this news actually meant to me. I could already see pros and cons of having my little sisters on campus with me. The only pros were related to sex. I loved having sex with June and Julie and Mom and Dad could make a relatively short drive and join us, just like now. We could come home for the same reason. The cons were also related to sex. If I had a girlfriend on campus, little sisters hanging around could be a pain in the ass. Dorm life would make getting together a pain.

Mom watched me as I analyzed this new data and started laughing. She looked over at the twins and said, "Oh my God. He's working out if this is a good deal for him." She looked at Dad and said, "Tell Dex the rest of the news."

I looked at Dad as he slid to the front edge of his chair and said, "Well, since the three of you will be on the same campus, your Mother and I have agreed to rent a private house just off campus. We were looking for a three-bedroom, so your Mother and I would have a room when we come visit, but we got a super deal on a fully furnished four-bedroom house with a lease through the next school year." He smiled, Mom grinned, the twins were squealing with delight. I went back in my analysis mode and quickly concluded that this would be better than navigating the dorm situations. I looked at Dad and smiled.

Mom clapped her hands together and laughed as she said, "Well look at that. I think Dex is on-board."

Dad said, "I'm renting a van with a U-Haul trailer. We'll have to leave a couple days early because the girls have freshman orientation. That will give the rest of us time to get the house together. We'll leave next Wednesday. Orientation is Thursday and Friday. I knew that classes started on Monday.

I looked at Julie and said, "When did you guys decide to do this? To change colleges?"

Julie smiled and said, "About mid-summer after we decided that we wanted to have that big dick of yours close by and Mom and Dad too. We weren't sure if it could happen or not, but we even got athletic scholarships. Dad liked that."

June piped in with, "I guess we're just a couple of perverts who aren't ready to give up the family life yet." Everyone laughed and nodded.

Mom said, "I think this calls for a celebration. How about your father and I start upstairs and you three kids start down here? Dex can stop in our room on his way up to his room to see if there is anything that I need. The twins giggled and both of them jammed their tongues into their cheeks several times. Mom looked at the girls and said, "That's a good start." My dick was already hardening as I contemplated how to properly satisfy my sister's sexual needs. Mom saw my tent forming and her gaze went from my crotch to my eyes and back and forth. Then Mom reached over and ran her palm across the top of my tent. Dad and the girls watched as Mom pulled down my zipper and my erection flopped out. Mom wrapped her fingers around the girth and started jerking me off.

Dad sat back in his chair to watch. The twin's eyes were glued to my cock as Mom repositioned herself on the sofa and pushed her lips down the shaft, lashing her tongue as she went deeper. She 'awwked' and pulled back off leaving a sloppy trail of saliva from my balls to the tip. She lifted herself up with her arms and kissed me as I kissed her back. She got off the sofa and pulled her loose fitting skirt up to her waist revealing that she wore no panties. Her sex was soaking wet with anticipation. She turned her back to me as she stepped back between my knees. She was looking at the twins as they snickered and nodded, indicating that they knew what Mom's intentions were.

Mom bent forward and dropped her gorgeous ass to my stomach and grabbed my bouncing cock. She jacked on it a few more times and then guided it to her pussy as she slid forward onto it. She groaned hard and stopped before continuing. She groaned again and then she settled all the way to my balls. She fucked herself in full length cycles. I reached around and fondled her tits through her sweater. She wore no bra and her nipples were hard and long. She groaned with each descent onto my cock.

Then she pulled herself up my shaft and off as she stood up and let her skirt drop back into place. She giggled and said, "Well. That got me going." She looked at Dad and said, "I can see you're ready to finish me off." Dad was stroking his erection in his pants and he stood up and took Mom's hand and they went up the stairs. Mom was giggling like a school girl as Dad was grabbing her bare ass under her skirt on the way up.

My cock was hard and bouncing out in front of me. The looks on June and Julie's faces revealed that I might not make it upstairs tonight as Mom had planned. Julie was fondling her breasts through her shirt and June had her right hand up under her short skirt. I could hear her squishing her fingers through her wet pussy. Mom had jump started us all.

I stood up and unbuckled my pants and let them fall to the floor. I kicked off my shoes and pulled my socks off by putting my heels on my toes and pulling them off. I pulled my shirt over my head and let it fall beside my pants.

June got up first and dropped to her knees in front of me. She didn't grab my cock and she didn't inhale it either. She ran her fingers through my ripped abs and pecks as she rubbed her face all over my cock, like a cat rubs its face on things to mark it as theirs. She cooed out her contentment. Julie joined her on her knees in front of me and did the same thing. Both of their hands were all over my torso, ass and thighs. Their touch was electric. My cock was incredibly hard.

Without touching my cock with anything other than their faces, they stood up and they both gripped my cock and led me to their bedroom. I flexed my cock hard and the twins giggled in stereo.

They both released my cock and started to get undressed. I stopped them and said, "Let me." They looked at each other and dropped their arms to their sides. I started with June. She was grinning hard as I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and inched it off her shoulders. I leaned in and kissed her right shoulder and kissed my way back to her neck and up to her earlobe. She shuddered as I approached her neck. I repeated it on her left shoulder and she shuddered and moaned as I kissed her earlobe and flicked my tongue along the contour of her ear.

She hadn't worn a bra and her nipples were on high-beams and her breasts were flushed and extra firm from the blood coursing through her body. I bent forward and twirled my tongue around each nipple. I could feel her heart hammering in her chest. I sucked one nipple to my lips and June grabbed my head and groaned. She released me quickly to let me continue my tour of her spectacular body. I unzipped her upper thigh length skirt and let that fall to the floor. She didn't move a muscle as I squatted low to kiss her sex. First up was her reddened clitoris. It was firm and protruding like a tiny penis and I sucked it gently onto my lips. Her hips fired in response and she groaned hard as she grabbed her own tits.

I released her clit and flicked my tongue down through her labia and June's hips fired again with another groan. As my tongue slid along her inner folds to her vagina, she shuddered and muttered, "Oh Jesus. Dex. I'm gonna cum." She grabbed my head and pulled me to her sex and altered my plans from just getting her horny to getting her off. I jammed my tongue deep in her pussy and began pistoning it in and out of her. Her legs buckled and I sat her back on her bed where she sprawled to her back. I went to my knees and began tongue-fucking her with everything I had. She screamed and bucked up her hips as she climaxed hard. Her furious clenches pushed my tongue out and I pushed it back in against her resistance. She screamed again.

Julie was jerking on my cock as I drove June to her orgasm. Julie's face was pinned between me and June's bed so she couldn't work much blow job action. She just pushed her mouth down my shaft and her throat closed around my knob. She held herself there until she had to breathe. I pulled my hips back to give her some room as I continued on June's sex until her clenching stopped. She was gasping for air as her breasts rode the waves of her chest heaving in oxygen.

Julie took one more trip down my cock and held her face tight to my balls and then pulled back and looked up at me and said, "Do me now." I wasn't sure I could duplicate what had just happened with June. It was what it was. It wasn't planned and I doubted I could even duplicate it with June. In spite of being identical twins, they were different people with different personalities, different needs and never was that more obvious than when it pertained to sex. They sucked cock different, they fucked different and their orgasms were different. With my eyes shut and ears blocked, I could tell which of my twin sisters I was having sex with from the moment their lips or their pussies touched my cock. They even tasted slightly different.

I started the same way with Julie as I had with June, but Julie had witnessed that and she was aware of what was coming next and it ruined it for her. She didn't react to my tongue along the contours of her ear. She did to my tongue swirling around her nipples though. She grabbed my head and guided my lips back and forth to her erect nipples as she moaned. Her head lolled off to one side as she groaned.

Julie released my face and I continued to her skirt. I squatted in front of her and pushed my wet tongue through her neatly trimmed pubic hair and she rolled her hips forward before I got to her clitoris. She was sopping wet with anticipation but she knew what was coming and the mystery was gone. To change things up for her, I ran my hands from her slim waist, over her gently flared hips and back over her gorgeous ass-cheeks. I reached between her thighs from the back and pushed my finger into her pussy. She groaned hard and rolled her hips back.