Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flexed my cock in June just as she started her orgasm and she screeched again. Ginger pressed her lips to June's lips to squelch the screech. June's pussy throbbed on my cock for several moments. I heard Ginger say, "Damn, I wish that was me."

Julie slid off my lower chest to one knee on the desk and then she stepped off and grabbed Ginger's big tits from behind as Ginger and June continued kissing. Ginger moaned into June's mouth as their tongues were entwined. It was an erotic sight from my vantage point. My cock was rock-hard in June's pussy as she clenched on it until her orgasm diminished and drained away.

June lifted her hips and my cock came free. Ginger immediately grabbed the gooey, sticky shaft and began jerking on it as she grabbed her coffee cup to be ready. I sat up on the desk and said, "Not yet. We still have some business to take care of first." She had a confused look on her face like she thought I was saying that we had to do some work-work first. I chuckled and pushed myself off the desk. She still had my hard cock in her hand as I bent down and kissed her. She ramped up the passion with her return kiss. The twins sat down in chairs at the front of my desk and finger-fucked each other.

While still embraced, I walked her to the edge of my desk where I had just stepped off. She still had my cock in a firm grip. She giggled on my lips when I manually flexed it. She understood immediately when her butt pressed up to the side of the desk. She pulled the chair closer and used it to get herself up on the desk. I laid her back on the desk and released her lips. She grinned up at me and said, "Don't forget my cream for my coffee." I smiled down at her and moved around to position myself between her thighs. She had to release my cock and she frowned when it came free.

With the girls watching, I dragged my cock along her thighs as I spread them wide. She muttered, "Oh Jesus," and pulled her knees all the way up to crush her tits. She held them there with her arms encircling them. My cock was at the perfect height and angle to slide up at an angle through her labia and I dragged my shaft across her clitoris. Ginger flinched and then gasped as her hips lifted off the desk as if her pussy was trying to grab my cock on the way by.

Ginger's eyes opened and she said, "You're going to tease me to death now?"

I chuckled and responded, "No, but I am going to tease you into another orgasm and then I'm going to fuck you through another one before you get your cream for your coffee. We just can't have you dragging your pussy around on the carpeting in the bull-pen area." Ginger burst out laughing and then she stopped instantly as the laugh turned into a groan as I dragged my shaft back across her clitoris again. The look of lust in her eyes was erotic on its own.

The twins got up from their chairs and sat on the desk to get a clear view. They were diddling themselves now.

I teased Ginger with my cock by dragging the shaft through her sopping wet sex. She flinched every time I touched her sensitive clit. I pushed my knob inside her pussy and then removed it. She humped up her hips to get more but I wouldn't let her have it. I rimmed her exposed anus and she whimpered. As I promised, I teased Ginger into an orgasm and it was a big one. She bounced her hips all over the desk. The twins helped hold her down.

Before she came down from that orgasm, I pushed my cock into her pussy. Her eyes went wide as I had caught her by surprise. She wanted it harder and faster as evidenced by her attempts to fuck me back. I lazily pushed my cock in and out of her from tip to balls. She stopped her efforts to fuck me harder and either accepted what she was getting or she was just too tired to continue.

I bent over her and kissed her and tears bubbled into her eyes. She didn't care and didn't try to hide them or stop them. I started to pick up my pace as I felt my orgasm beginning swirl in my balls. I didn't want to cum with Ginger but after so she could enjoy her climax and then get my cum in her cup, which was always the ultimate goal of this game we played.

Ginger's body suddenly clamped down hard. She gritted her teeth for a moment and then let out a demonic groan, "Fuck. I'm cumming again. Please let me die rightttt NNNNOOWWWWW." She drove her hips up as best she could manage. I began piston fucking her at a pace that I could manage my own orgasm. She released one knee and jammed her hand to her mouth to squelch her scream, which even so, was pretty loud. I stayed with her as her pussy clenched rapidly on my cock.

I was now concentrating on my orgasm and I realized that I wasn't going to be able to wait for Ginger to be done with hers. As prearranged with Julie who had Ginger's coffee cup in her hands, she pushed herself up on her hands and knees above Ginger's flailing body and when I pulled my cock out, she pushed her lips over my glans just as I humped up and fired my first shot of Jizz. Julie wasn't prepared for the power and volume and she flinched and closed her eyes tight. She didn't come off though and she prepared for the rest of them. She pulled the coffee cup up to her chin and let cum roll out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin and into the cup. As I deposited it into Julie's mouth, it drooled out and into Ginger's cup.

It was a solution to the problem of firing my streams of cum directly into the cup, which only splashed cum and coffee everywhere. It would have been perfect to have cum in Ginger's mouth and let her drool the cum into her cup but she was busy at the moment.

Julie held the last of my cum in her mouth as she moved away to let me pull Ginger up. Her legs were like wet spaghetti as they dangled over the edge of my desk beside mine. Julie moved back in and handed the coffee cup to Ginger and then leaned over it and let the last of the jizz in her mouth drain into the cup. Ginger grinned from ear to ear and she took a big sip. "Yummmm," she proclaimed.

Ginger's juices drooled out of her pussy onto my desk and both June and Julie buried their faces in Ginger's sex. They took turns licking and sucking Ginger's juices to the delight of Ginger.

The twins collected their clothes and got dressed while Ginger was still recovering and sipping her coffee. I was curious about what her coffee tasted like but I wasn't so curious that I wanted to taste it.

When Ginger was recovered, the twins helped get her dressed, while I got dressed. We were nearly all together when my closest office neighbor unlocked his door and I heard his briefcase thump onto his desk. Everyone shushed each other and none of us made a sound.

From the office next door came a voice through the thin walls, "Dex? Are you in?"

I was thinking, 'No. Not at the moment. I just got out,' but I said, "I am. Do you need anything?"

The voice said, "No. Just checking. You're always in before me." We all heard his office door shut. Now was the time to move and we did.

Ginger quietly opened my door and checked the area before leaving as nonchalantly as possible. Her legs were still a little wobbly. The twins kissed me quickly and whispered, "That was a blast," and followed Ginger and they exchanged air-kisses with Ginger as she sat down at her desk.

I followed the twins out and winked at Ginger as I went by. I wanted to check on Sylvia to make sure she survived the night. I would have stayed the night with her, or at least until Fatima got home, but Mom had the 'news' she wanted to lay on me.

Sylvia was in the same position as yesterday when I walked in; elbows on the desk and face in her hands. The reason was different though. She looked up at me when I walked into her office and she groaned and put her face back into her hands again. She looked like she'd been dragged through a knothole. I grinned as I realized that as bad as she looked, she was still beautiful. She spoke from there, "Oh my God, Dex. I'm never gonna drink again. Did you put me in bed?"

I sat down beside her desk and she peeked out over her fingers. Her eyes were puffy and red. She said, "Can you drop the shades behind me?" I got up and did as she asked. I couldn't help snickering a little and she heard me and said, "No snickering. I'm dying here."

Dad walked in with a cup of coffee and put it on Sylvia's desk and said, "Here. This a large double espresso. If this doesn't help, nothing will." He continued on to his inner office. She grabbed the cup in both hands and pulled it to her lips and tested whether it was too hot or not and then took a big sip.

I sat there and watched her sip her espresso. Neither of us said anything. I liked looking at Sylvia. Every guy liked looking at her. As wrecked as she was right now. She was gorgeous.

As she downed her coffee, she was looking better. She was less lethargic as her energy grew. She said, "What time did you go home. I don't even remember you arriving. I woke up when Fatima got into bed. I don't know what time that was. She was still asleep when I left for work.

I said, I arrived around seven-thirty and carried you to bed around nine-thirty and then left."

Sylvia looked at me and said, "I asked you to make love to me, didn't I. I kind of remember saying that." I thought about lying but I just nodded. She dropped her eyes to her fingernails and said, "I shouldn't keep jerking you around like I'm doing. I'm sorry Dex, but I'm still torn." She glanced up at my face and I just nodded.

Dad came out of his office and stood in the doorway. He said, "You're looking better already. Look, I know this isn't the best time for you but I have some good news that I'm just going to lay on you and recommend that you go out for lunch and get a little of the hair of the dog that bit you.

Sylvia looked confused at me and I said, "That means have a drink to smooth yourself out."

She giggled and said, "You have such quaint sayings around here. I've never heard that one before." She turned her attention back to Dad.

I've made my decision on who to promote to my old job. I'm getting tired of doing both jobs. I had to clear it through the Boss and he signed off on it this morning. Congratulation Sylvia. The job is yours if you want it." Sylvia's eye went wide and she shot up out of her chair and then grabbed the sides of her head and let out a groan and sat back down just as quickly. Dad and I chuckled. He continued, "I could have waited until you're in better condition but I wanted to get you started ASAP. There's a lot to do to catch up." Dad looked at Sylvia's grinning face and said, "It may be inappropriate to say in these times but this is a major milestone for the company to promote a woman to this level and a young woman at that. We're making headway and the future looks bright." Sylvia grinned harder as tears formed in her eyes. They didn't break the boundaries of her eyelids but her eyes glistened with them.

She looked at me and said, "Would you come to lunch with me to celebrate?"

I looked from her face to Dad's smiling face and then back to hers and said, "It would be my honor, Vice President Sylvia." She giggled and pursed her lips and sent me an air-kiss. Dad retreated back to his office, sensitive to our moment.

Over lunch, she did have that drink and professed that it did help her hangover. We talked and laughed like that first date many weeks back. She stayed away from anything to do with her and me and her and Fatima. She was just Sylvia like that first day I got up the guts to ask her to lunch. She drove us back to work and with food in her she was looking like herself again. Boxes and packing accessories were already in her office. I helped her pack and then went back to my office to get some work done.

Ginger wasn't at her desk. I walked into my office and there was a tastefully wrapped present in the center of my desk. It was small. About four inches on each side. I untied the bow and opened the box. Inside was a large ceramic coffee mug. There were words around the circumference like those mugs you see that say "World's Best Dad", except this one read, "World's Best Creamery". I doubted that she found this is some catalog. Ginger must have had this custom made. I turned it in my hand and grinned and proudly placed in on my credenza. I wondered how I'd explain the words.

I worked the afternoon without interruption and got a lot of the work I had to finish done before my last day on Friday. Ginger was at her desk when I left for the day and I thanked her profusely for the cup and gave her an air-kiss and a wink. She grinned broadly and said, "See you in the morning."

Surprisingly, Dad and the twins were waiting for me today. I jumped into the back with Julie. June had grabbed the coveted shot-gun seat. Julie pushed over beside me and whispered, "That was fun this morning. I think you'll miss Ginger." I smiled and nodded. "I know she'll miss you." I nodded again.

At home, Mom was busy packing things that she knew us kids would need to run a house. I know I didn't have a clue. I had never concerned myself with such things. There were already a dozen boxes packed and taped shut piled in the foyer when we came in and she brought one more in and set it down and greeted us all with kisses and hugs.

Over the next couple days, we all packed clothes and stuff that we'd need considering that we'd be in a house with a kitchen instead of a dorm near a cafeteria. I could take my car but freshmen weren't allowed to have a car on campus. We would grocery shop after we moved in. I hoped that I didn't have to go.

The weather had turned cool and after dinner Friday evening, I had an urge to use the hot tub. It was getting dark much earlier in the evening and by the time I slid naked under the hot swirling water it was pitch black out. I savored the hot water and the dark and the silence. My chin and ears were under the water. The low powered circulation pump swirled the water around but didn't form jets for massage.

I was thinking about Ginger. She had cried in my office this morning after she sucked cum from my cock and did what Julie had done by not swallowing and letting the cum gush out the sides of her mouth and into her cup. Neither of us had undressed. She didn't want my cock in her. She just wanted the cum. She giggled when she pulled back off my cock and pushed the rest of the jizz in her mouth out over her lower lip to her cup.

I held her to me by the desk and daubed her eyes with a tissue. She had my cell phone number and she said she would call to arrange a visit. I told her that I looked forward to it.

I stopped by Sylvia's new office, Dad's old office. She seemed distracted and stressed out with the new job. I knew she would handle it just fine. She was smart and determined. I said, "You couldn't know how much my day improves by just looking at you."

She turned red with embarrassment and said, "Oh stop it, you're embarrassing me. I'll miss you too."

I asked if she had heard from Reece and she said that she had. She related what Reece was up to but she seemed to be holding something back. I didn't pressure her for it. She'd tell me if she could. She asked me if I would stop by her apartment whenever I came home to visit my folks or for holidays. I grinned and said, "Of course I will." She said nothing about Fatima. I just assumed that she had moved in with Sylvia by now. I asked Sylvia to say good-bye to her and she nodded.

We talked about her promotion and how the new job was going. She grinned and said, "It's harder than I realized. You're Dad did it so easily. I lean on him for help. I smiled and figured that I'd tell him what she said. I took a chance and stepped up to her and held her. We kissed gently and I left.

I dropped off my company ID at HR and caught up with the twins at Dad's car. June met me half-way across the parking lot and jumped up in my arms and yelled, "Free at last." She kissed me and I carried her to the car and set her down. We rode in silence all the way home. I reminisced about the good and bad things that happened during the summer at work. The good things were meeting Sylvia and our sex in the abandoned Medical Room at the other end of the facility. Ginger had blackmailed me into having sex with her but she kept her word about not saying anything about my sisters and me. She was fun to start the day with and it had been every morning this last week.

The twins were quieter than usual and I looked over the seat. Julie looked at me and shoved her tongue into her cheek several times and grinned. June was off somewhere in her thoughts. I wondered if they had some tales of sexual conquests at work to share.