Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled a beer from the refrigerator and went up to my room. There were already moans and groans emanating from Mom and Dad's room as I walked past their open door. I smiled as I noticed a hint of strawberries in the air.

I wanted to call Sylvia to see if she'd like some company, but she had been so odd acting lately. I know she's stressed with her new job, but I doubted that that was why she was giving me such mixed signals. One minute she's clearly with Fatima and the next I get the impression that she's not. I know that she's involved in a lesbian relationship but I know also that she's bi-sexual and for that matter, so is Fatima. Both of them have used the availability of my cock recently. We had an agreement that I would be available if they wanted cock, so that in itself wasn't the issue. The problem was that Sylvia was getting emotionally involved with me lately and I was struggling to figure out what that meant.

I decided not to call. I had to steel myself or she'd drive me nuts. I had to leave our relationship as purely physical. If she wants a cock. I happen to have one. Leave it at that. I knew I was just preaching to myself. It's virtually impossible to have a physical, sexual relationship and not get emotionally involved as well. You had to be a pretty cold son-of-a-bitch to be able to do that.

Thinking of Sylvia made me think of Reece. I wondered how she was and what she was doing. She'd be back in school pretty soon too, if not already. Sylvia had brought her little sister here to let me down easy, I guess. In the short time we had together, I felt closer to her than I ever did with Sylvia. We liked each other and the other knew it. I was always wondering where Sylvia's head was. I wondered now whether I'd ever see Reece again. I sure hoped so.

I envisioned Reece naked on her knees below me at the wedding after-party and my cock began to stir. Fuck, she's so beautiful and the thought of her smoking-hot body brought me up to full size. I had several things I could use for visual stimulation. The videos from my mini-camera were right there on my computer. The visuals in my mind of Reece and the audio from Mom and Dad's room were all I needed as I jerked myself off into a wad of tissues. I laid back on my bed with my hand on my softening cock and the tissues still on my knob. The visuals swirling in my mind turned into a dream as I quickly drifted off to sleep.

I guess I needed the nap because when I woke up it was dark. I could hear the TV on downstairs and there were no sounds of sex coming from Mom and Dad's room. I peeled the wad of tissues from my knob and got up. I pushed my cock back in my pants and carried the tissues to the bathroom and deposited it in the toilet as I 'drained the dragon'.

I walked into the family room and Mom looked up and said, "Hey sleepy-head. You slept most of the afternoon. You must have been tired." I smiled at her and sat down on the sofa between June on my right and Julie on my left. June pushed her hand in front of me and Julie took whatever was in it. It was one of the tubes of flavored lubrication that had been in the 'Adam and Eve' box. Julie unscrewed the cap and squeezed out a small dollop of red gel into her palm. She lifted her palm to her mouth and tasted it with her extended tongue. She savored the taste for a moment as I watched her. She looked past me to June and said, "I don't know. I think the strawberry is better."

I looked to my right at June and she was tasting the other tube of gel. "I kind of like the watermelon." She shoved her hand to my face and said, "What do you think?" I tasted the gel in June's palm and rolled my tongue around in my mouth. I cleansed the taste from my mouth and turned to Julie as she pushed her palm to my lips.

I tasted Julie's gel and said, "The strawberry is tangier. The watermelon is kind of subtle with an aftertaste." Both girls giggled and nodded their agreement and then Julie said, "We need to test it live." June giggled again and nodded. It didn't take long to find out what 'testing it live' meant.

June pulled down my zipper and Julie stood up and pulled my pants off. My cock was already on the move. Mom and Dad had both abandoned what was on TV and were watching us. Julie ran toward her room and came back moments later with a wet face cloth and a hand towel. I would find out what those were for in a few minutes.

June had stroked my cock up to full size by the time Julie got back. They both went to their knees on either side on my legs. June had squeezed a bigger wad of gel on her right hand and started stroking the gel into my hard cock. It felt warm and seemed to get warmer after June pushed her lips down my shaft and lashed all around with her tongue. I groaned. She pulled off and Julie stretched her lips over the knob and did the same. Then she started an incredible blow job. June took over with her blow job. They could both suck a cock with the best of them.

I was disappointed when June pulled back and Julie didn't take her place. Julie took the wet face cloth hand wrapped it around my cock and started jerking me off with the cloth. Then she wiped my cock all over and pushed her lips down the full length of my cock and pulled back off and announced that it was clean. She wiped it dry with the towel and started the same process with the other tube of lubricant. I was getting close to an orgasm before they had both adequately sampled the new gel on my cock and I was hoping one or the other would pull me over the top. Neither did. They were both engrossed in their experiment. I could see that Mom was getting aroused as she fidgeted in her seat with lusty, fire in her eyes.

The girls took their seats beside me and smacked their tongue and lips. Neither offered an opinion for the longest time and then June said, "I think I like the strawberry better."

I looked over at June for her assessment and she said, "Me too." Their attention then went to the TV as my cock bounced. I couldn't believe they were going to leave me hanging there like that. I resolved to do the same for them in the near future.

Mom couldn't stand it anymore and slid off her chair to her hands and knees and crawled across the floor and between my spread legs. The girls and I watched her coming across the carpet. Dad was smiling. He knew what was coming. Just as Mom gripped my cock and pulled it down to her lips, the girls laughed and said, "Mom, we were just teasing Dex. We wouldn't have left him dangling like that." The confession was too late; Mom pushed her tightly pursed lips over my spongy knob and lashed the ridge with her tongue. In moments, my knob was in her throat and she bobbed her head up and down on it there until she pulled up to breathe. It didn't take long after the twins had pulled me nearly to the brink and I heaved up on the sofa and let out a groan, "UUUGGGGGHHHH," and poured stream after stream of pearly, white jizz into her throat. She gagged slightly on the first shot but quickly recovered. The twin's blow jobs were great but Mom was the Queen of Blow job. Mom took all I had to give and slurped up my shaft to the knob again and forced out a huge wad of cum past her lips onto my knob. She slurped it back into her mouth. The twins giggled. They knew who was the best.

Mom got off her knees and leaned to my right and kissed June and obviously pushed cum into her mouth. June took it willingly. Then Mom did the same with Julie and pulled back and made a show of swallowing the rest. Julie stretched up and put her lips on mine. I knew her tongue was coming and I resolved not to react to it. Instead, she used her tongue to push the cum in her mouth to mine. I blocked her attempt and she started gagging as she got laughing. She coughed and then swallowed her load. I looked at June to see if she was going to try the same thing but she opened her mouth wide to show me she had already swallowed her share. The three of them watched my cock slowly softening and Julie said, "It's so cute when it's soft."

June piped in with, "And so huge and tasty when it's not." Mom laughed as she pushed herself to her feet and went back to her chair and reached her hand to Dad's erection in his pants. I pushed my flaccid cock into my pants and we all went back to watching the TV. June leaned over against my right shoulder and Julie did the same on my left. They wrestled back and forth over who was going to hold my cock through my pants.

I got out of bed the next morning with the sun up. Dad had long since gone to work. I could hear Mom in the bathroom humming a song to herself. I knew that the humming meant that she was sexually satisfied, at least for the moment. She was getting ready to leave for her appointment with Dr. Jaffrey. It was a one-hour drive. As I walked into the bathroom; Mom reminded me of the appointment. I nodded and walked in behind her and kissed her gently on the side of her neck. She groaned and muttered, "Don't get me going." I smiled and slid open the shower door and turned on the water.

I quickly showered and Mom had left when I got out to dry off. I did my bathroom stuff and went to my room to dress to please Mom's requirement for dressing for the public. She was dressed in a low-cut scoop-neck dress that came down to mid-thighs. It was tight on top, exposing cleavage, and loose on the bottom. It may have been perfect for public consumption to her but I thought it was pretty sexy. That was where her head was lately anyway.

Mom drove and we talked about what she hoped to get out of this appointment. Besides a hot sexual encounter with Issabella on the couch, she hoped that the doctor could curb her recent desires for intercourse with strangers. She was really disturbed by it. The ultimate impact to her relationship with Dad if she gave in to these desires could be catastrophic. For the moment, her fear of the impact was balancing out the adrenaline high of fucking a random guy. With us kids going off to college and Dad at work all day, she'd be alone to deal with the balancing act.

I wasn't sure what Dr. Jaffrey could do to help her. The regression therapy had worked wonders the last time.

Just like the last appointment. There were no other patients in the waiting room and the receptionist was not there either. The doctor met us seconds after we walked in and sat down. Mom was nervous. She was silently praying that the doctor could help her. I was too.

Dr. Jaffrey motioned for Mom to come back to her office. I stood to go with her, but Dr. Jaffrey asked me to wait here in the waiting room until she came to get me. I sat down again. I grabbed a magazine and browsed through that and grabbed another and then another. I stood and walked around the waiting room looking at photos and paintings on the wall. The waiting room was quiet as a tomb and I thought this appointment would never end. It was an hour and a half before Dr. Jaffrey asked me to join them. Before we stepped into her office, she explained that my role was to be a random stranger. Mom was in a hypnotic trance and she wouldn't know who I was and I was to act like I didn't know her either. She just told me to follow her instructions after I took a seat. She turned to open the door to her office and then turned back toward me. She pushed her ample bosom to my chest and fondled my cock through my pants with both hands. She grinned up at me and said, "Just like I remembered it." She stretched up for a kiss which I bent down to give her. Then she pushed back away from me and open her office door.

Mom was sitting on the couch in front of Dr. Jaffrey's desk. She offered me a seat beside her desk and in front of Mom. Mom's glassy eyes indicated she was in a trance of some kind. She didn't register my arrival at all. Dr. Jaffrey took her seat at her desk and said, "Maddy. This is Mr. Johnson. You don't know him. He is a total stranger to you and you to him." Mom smiled at me and nodded.

She turned to me and said, "Mr. Johnson, this is Madelyn. She is married to a man she desperately loves and is afraid that she is going to do something to destroy that marriage. Do you find Maddy to be attractive?" I wasn't sure how I was supposed to answer the question in my role as a stranger." Dr. Jaffrey helped me out by nodding at me.

I said, "I find her to be very attractive." Dr. Jaffrey nodded for me to go on. "I think she's very hot even."

Dr. Jaffrey said, "Mr. Johnson, would you like to have sex with Maddy?" She nodded at me.

I said, "Absolutely. I love to have sex with Maddy." Dr. Jaffrey made a jerking off signal with her fist and I interpreted that to mean that I was supposed to pull my dick out and start jerking off. I unzipped my pants and Dr. Jaffrey grinned and nodded. Mom was watching intently and her eyes went wide when I pulled my erection from my pants.

Mom looked at Dr. Jaffrey and said, "Oh my God. His cock is huge. She nibbled on her lower lip as she watched to see what I was going to do with it. I wrapped my right hand around the shaft and began slowly stroking it from tip to balls.

Dr. Jaffrey said, "That's a pretty nice cock, don't you think, Maddy?" Mom was staring at my cock and nodded to answer. "I'm not sure I can leave his cock alone. It's intoxicating, don't you think?" Mom nodded again and pushed herself to the edge of the couch.

Dr. Jaffrey stood from her chair and came over to me and dropped to her knees and pushed her lips down my shaft. She groaned, I groaned and so did Mom. Issabella bobbed her head up and down my shaft for a minute or so and then pulled off and offered my cock to Mom and she was torn between staying where she was or joining Issabella.

Issabella started a double fisted hand job and said to Mom, "You established your line to not cross with strangers. Where was that line. I forget."

Mom looked at Issabella for several moments and then said, "Hand jobs unless my husband is with me and he says a blow job is okay, but nothing beyond that is acceptable under any circumstances."

Dr. Jaffrey smiled and said, "So, here is an attractive young man. Do you find him attractive? Do you want to join me to jerk him off?"

Mom smiled and nodded as she slid off the couch and came on hands and knees toward me. Issabella released my cock to Mom's hands. She tentatively began jerking me off. Issabella said, "Suck his cock Maddy."

Mom looked at the doctor and said, "I can't. Jarod... ." She didn't finish her sentence.

Issabella said, "It's okay Maddy. Jarod will never know. Go ahead. It's an awesome cock. Give him a blow job. You know you want to." Issabella looked at me and said, "Mr. Johnson? Would you like to have Maddy give you a blow job?" I wasn't play-acting when I vigorously nodded my head. The doctor grinned at me.

Mom continued her hand job and it felt amazing. She said, "Yes. I'd love to but I can't. It wouldn't be fair to Jarod. If he was here and said it's okay, then I'd do it."

Issabella whispered to me, "Watch this." She walked all the way behind her desk and behind Mom to the door and turned toward us. In as deep a voice as she could manage, Issabella said, "Maddy. This is Jarod and it's okay to give this guy a blow job."

Mom looked at Dr. Jaffrey and said, "Jarod. Are you sure?" Dr. Jaffrey nodded and Mom pushed her lips onto my cock and gave me an incredible blow job.

Dr. Jaffrey said, in that same deep voice, "Okay Maddy, that's enough." Maddy pulled off trailing a wad of saliva which she stroked along my shaft and she resumed her hand job.

Dr. Jaffrey came to us and pulled Mom's hands off my cock and pulled me out of the chair. My cock was bobbing furiously out in front as the doctor led me to the couch that had been vacated by Mom and laid me down. Mom turned to watch. Dr. Jaffrey pulled up her skirt to reveal that she was not wearing any panties. She climbed onto my thighs and bent down to unbuckled and unbutton my pants and I lifted my hips so she could pull them down to my thighs. She climbed over them and guided my cock to her pussy and dragged it through her sex to a groan and then sat down slowly on it. She groaned hard as I entered her and then again as she slowly descended to my balls. She used her legs to fuck me for a minute and then turned to Mom, who had come over to get a good view. "Fuck, Maddy. He's a great fuck. Do you want to give it a go?" Mom didn't even hesitate as she shook her head, no."

I don't know what went on in here while I was in the waiting room but I was thrilled that Mom was declining to fuck a stranger even when it was right in her face. Mom walked back and sat down in the seat by the desk and watched from there. I was hoping that Issabella would finish herself and me off before she resumed her session with Mom.

I got my wish as she resumed her fucking motion as she molested her tits through her blouse. I was holding back to wait for her but my orgasm wouldn't be denied and it rushed in on me as I humped up my hips and launched my load into her pussy. She screamed with the first shot and her clenching pussy milked my cock dry and kept right on going. Mom was fingering her pussy as she watched us and before we were breathing normally again, Mom exploded into her orgasm. Issabella looked down at me and said, "Perfect. She's still aroused by the act but declines to participate. I was afraid that I'd leave her insensitive to sex." Dr. Jaffrey pulled her pussy up my softening cock and clamped a hand over her sex as she came off. She grabbed a wad of tissues from a box beside the couch and stuffed them to her pussy. She stepped off and smoothed her skirt down. She turned to Mom and said, "You're sure you don't want a go on that incredible cock?"

Mom smoothed her dress and said, "No thank you. I'm good." I wiped my gooey cock with tissues and pulled my pants up from my thighs and fastened them and stuffed my cock in and zipped up. Dr. Jaffrey invited me to return to the waiting room while she brought Mom out of her hypnosis.

She said, "I think this is going to work. I wasn't sure. I'm hopeful. If it doesn't, I think this is the therapy that will work." I did as she instructed and went back out to the waiting room. It was just as silent as it had been. I picked up the magazine I had been browsing when Issabella had come to get me.

Twenty minutes later, I heard Mom and Dr. Jaffrey coming down the hall from her office. They were talking and laughing like they were old friends. They got to the waiting room and then Mom turned and kissed Dr. Jaffrey. Issabella returned the kiss with more passion. She said, "See how this goes for a while. Keep track of your sexual urges in public. I'd like to see you again in two weeks." Mom nodded and we went out to the car.

On the way home, Mom asked if I had participated in anything in Dr. Jaffrey's office. I lied and told her, that I had stayed in the waiting room the whole time. She asked if I had seen the guy that had come in. I lied again and told her that no one had come through the waiting room.

We went straight home, so there was no opportunity to see if Mom still had her urges to fuck random guys. I wondered why Dr. Jaffrey hadn't eliminate Mom's self-established line at a hand job unless Dad gave her the go-ahead to give a blow job. I guess I would never know the answer. I should have asked Dr. Jaffrey before we left. I couldn't ask Mom if she knew why, because then she'd know that I had lied about staying in the waiting room.

At home, the twins made no big deal of Mom's appointment with Dr. Jaffrey. I had told them about the appointment and asked them not to question Mom about it. Mom seemed very tired from the two hours of driving and whatever she went through with Dr. Jaffrey and she said that she was going up to take a nap.

Three hours later, Mom was in the kitchen preparing dinner. She was dressed the same and she seemed renewed. The nap had done the trick. When Dad arrived from work, Mom met him at the door with a kiss and a hug. He returned both and took his briefcase to his office upstairs.