Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,308 Followers

We talked about getting ready to leave for college on Wednesday. Dad had arranged for the van and a U-Haul trailer. He was taking Wednesday through Friday off on vacation and he would drive the van with the twins as passengers and I would drive my car with Mom riding shotgun. I drifted away from the conversation as I contemplated the possibilities.

Mom pulled me back in as she said, "Hey mister. What are you grinning about?"

When I looked over at her, she was grinning too. Probably for the same reason. I wiped the grin off my face and said, "No reason," and shoved a fork full of food in my mouth. Mom was still grinning at me and she pushed her tongue into her cheek several times. I smiled at her and nodded. She grinned harder and returned to her dinner. It looked like Mom and I were looking forward to the long drive. I was sure that the twins and Dad would find someway to amuse themselves too.

Tuesday was a beehive of activity after Dad left for work. The stack of boxes piled in the foyer was getting bigger. I had a list of things I thought I would need, that I had worked on since finding out that we would be in a house instead of dorms. The list that I had made last year for the dorm was the starting point. I had revised that list as the year passed. Now I crossed things off and added things.

The twins had no lists. It looked like they were taking everything they owned. I had packed a half-dozen boxes and each of the girls had packed twice that and I noticed that the "Adam and Eve" box was resealed and sitting right on top of the pile. I wondered if the U-Haul trailer would be big enough.

As it turned out, the trailer that Dad had brought home tethered to the van, wasn't big enough and we had to stack some boxes in the van and in the trunk and backseat of my car. I was hoping that Dad wouldn't insist on starting our little journey before sunrise. There was nothing going on that required that we arrive at a certain time. Dad didn't rise early to get us going at the crack of dawn, but Mom did.

I woke lying on my side facing the door. Mom's naked body was spooned up to me. I hadn't felt her climb in but I felt it when she took my morning woody and positioned it at her sex and pushed her pussy onto it. I had been in an erotic dream and reality merged with it for a moment. When I came fully awake, my glans was already inside her and she moaned as she pushed herself on. It took a moment to realized what was going on before I nudged my hips toward her and pushed my cock past the fat part and then all the way in. Mom muttered, "Fuck, Baby. Your cock is really big this morning. Don't move. Let me adjust for a moment." I flexed my cock in her and she groaned and said, "Oh my God. Not yet, you'll split me in two."

I kissed her on the neck and nibbled on her earlobe. As expected, she moaned hard and rolled her head away to give me more access. I kissed her there again and she moaned again. I ran my free hand from her hips that flared quickly down to her narrow waist and then up over her taut stomach to her firm breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and she moaned as I twirled my index finger around them.

She was ready and pulled her hips forward until I came out of her. She reached between her legs and guided my cock back in again. She savored the sensation of my knob pushing in again and she writhed and moaned as the fat part slid in behind it. She pushed herself all the way on and then she began fucking my pole as she rocked herself forward and back. I joined her action and flexed my cock again. This time she flexed her vaginal muscles in response and we both chuckled.

I loved the sensation of my cock buried to the hilt in Mom's pussy. We both stopped our motions and Mom began a series of vaginal muscle flexes like she was milking my cock. I didn't disrupt her efforts with flexes of my own. I just enjoyed the sensation. Then she groaned and muttered, "Jesus, Baby. Fuck me now. Oh my gawwwddd. Here it comes."

My first thought was that she was going to squirt and I braced myself for the flood. I did as she asked and began flailing my cock in and out of her. I drove her to the edge of the bed and then she began pushing back. She didn't squirt, but she exploded into a massive orgasm. Her clenching pussy was grabbing my cock with unusual force. I thought for a moment that I was embedded in her ass, but I knew that wasn't true. Mom had stopped breathing as her mouth hung open. Her pussy clenched on and on and then my own orgasm rushed in on me and Mom gushed air from her lungs and heaved air in and groaned, "Oh my gawwdd Baby. Yes. Cum in your mother. Oh Jesus. You're huge. Give it to me. Oh Jjjjeeeesssuuussss."

She was still clenching on my hardening cock as she pushed back against me and I drove myself forward and buried my cock in her clenching pussy and groaned, "Fuck. Here I go." Cum rocketed up my shaft and Mom muffled her scream with the back of her hand. I felt my balls reload and I launched another powerful stream.

Mom screamed again and then muttered, "Jesus Dex. It feels like you're driving your jizz into my stomach. I humped up again and drove my cock in deep and launched another load. Mom groaned this time and pushed back at me as several more diminished streams of cum were deposited in her sex. I could feel cum pushing out past my cock and down to my balls. We were both gasping for oxygen and it seemed that there wasn't enough in the room.

Mom continued to milk my cock long after I had fired my last salvo. Her clenches had stopped and she was easing her pussy back and forth on my cock. I continued to have random spasms that felt like I was firing more cum. My cock would harden suddenly with each spasm and since they weren't part of the normal rhythm of an orgasm, Mom would be caught by surprise and flinch and softly moan.

Mom stayed right where she was until she was certain that the spasms were over. It seemed that she didn't want to miss a single one. I could have stayed like this forever with my cock buried in Mom's pussy and my hand on her tits fondling her nipples.

Dad appeared in the hallway heading for the bathroom. He didn't even glance down the hall to my room. Mom slid forward to the edge of the bed and I pulled back to remove my cock from her. She moaned as the head came out and then muttered, "Shit," as cum and vaginal juices followed me out. She clamped her hands between her thighs and swung her feet to the floor. My cock and balls were slick with the cocktail of juices.

I maneuvered around the huge wet spot on my sheets and followed Mom toward the bathroom. She was already to the bathroom door by the time my feet hit the floor. When I got to the bathroom, Mom was sitting on the toilet with Dad's cock in her mouth grinning up at him. I envisioned that Dad had been relieving himself standing at the toilet when Mom burst in and pushed him back to displace his position. I hoped that he was done before Mom sat down on the toilet. His cock would have been right in her face and she obviously couldn't resist it.

I dangled my cock over the sink and turned on the water. I washed my cock and balls as Dad began fucking Mom's mouth. I watched for a moment and then left with a hand-towel wrapped around my junk. Before I got back to my room, I heard Dad groan out, "Jesus Maddy. Suck it." That was followed almost immediately by, "OOOHHH MYYYY GGGAAAWWWDDD, YYYUUNNGGG." I could easily imagine Mom greedily receiving Dad's load and grinning up at him as he flailed his hips. I smiled to myself because those greedy lips would be on my cock, on and off for four hours today.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,308 Followers