All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 25'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
tizwicky2009tizwicky2009over 4 years ago
Masterpiece But the Story Should Continue

I enjoy everything that you write. Truly fun stuff! Thanks.

DarkenningDarkenningover 4 years ago

This has been an amazing saga, and I cannot wait to see what you do next.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
Loved it

I do hope we get to read some more of Dex June & Julie staying together hopefully. Reece seems just lovely but is outside the Taboo nature but is welcome to pop in. Thanks for a very entertaining read. Look forward to some more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fan

loved all your stories looking forwards to the next series

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue a.s.a.p...

Thank you for writing this story. I hope you will continue to write stories about Dex, June and Julie. Hopefully as you suggested Ginger and Sylvia get to drop by sometime. I see Sylvia being a little jealous and missing Dex enormously. I also see mom dropping by for a few weeks because as much as she loves her husband, her needs are just not being met. Another possibility is that Dex calls Sarah's mother asking her to come by and he introduces her to his world of sexual adventures. Finally I also hope a return of Reece who seems to be willing to do anything with Dex.

chanchitochanchitoover 4 years ago
very enjoyable

nooooooooooooo... It can't be over.... I absolutely enjoyed this.

Maybe start a part II for the following summer. You could then include reminisce of the past year from all characters during their interactions, while moving forward with new experiences. I would have love to see Reece included in the family dynamics. She would have fitted perfectly with mom and Dex.

But I understand you logic and why you would like to stop.

Cheers and looking forward to your next endeavor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another great story BigZeke

Your stuff is some the finest on this site. Great effort, and can't wait for your next contribution. Thanks.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 4 years ago
What's next?

Is there something completely new in the pipeline or are you going to pick up one of your prior series and work on them some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

Reese could change schools and move in. Sylvia could visit. Mom will come visit. There are still a lot of possibilities.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved the series but it was time to end it. Any longer and you would have ended up jumping the shark! Five stars and a favorite point for the series as a whole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I really hope you decide to continue this story. This one is by far my favourite story on the website! But if you decide to not continue, i want to thank you for an amazing read!

Flyboy77Flyboy77over 4 years ago
Sad to see it end...

...but you chose a great way to do so. And I'm glad you're contemplating continuing the story of the three siblings. It would be great to see mom and dad come back into the story, maybe around Thanksgiving or Christmas, but that's up to you. Also, it would be hot to have Reese, Sylvia and Ginger come for visits. Of course, there's always the possibility of new friends joining their adventures...

Thank you for a great story! Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice Ending

I enjoyed this series and a nice ending. Whatโ€™s next. About time for โ€œAdventures of Hunter and Alexisโ€

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
All good things come to an end... or do they?

I have really enjoyed the story, sometimes the descriptions can get monotonous but then it can be difficult to bring out new one without being to crude etc. It would be good to either have a spin off or continue for a few more chapter into the college life and the various family, friends and acquaintances coming by for a visit or orgy. It would be nice to know that Ginger has moved up to being Sylvia or Jarods secretary just as a finish up or more fun. As you say, these can only be related by another character, not necessarily in as much detail, as writing in the 3rd person loses it's power. Anyhow, if you do a spin off then please make sure it is apparent in the title.

All the best and thank you for your efforts, they have been well received for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

I can see 2 sequel story series being written following this one.

1st of course is the story of Dex, June and Julie, which could be told first person from each sibling, kind of like what Mentalcase is doing with his series "My Sister Made Me", which is to a degree uses the same storytelling technique used in the mystery novel "Woman in White", by Wilkie Collins.

2nd story would follow the goings on with the parents. As the dad needs a secretary and the mother has become a full fledged nymphomaniac, she becoming his secretary to replace Sylvia. With mom now working alongside dad as his secretary, she would be positioned to draw Sylvia and Fatima into their sexual relationship.

The third option is to continue this series, but use the "Woman in White" storytelling technique as Dex, June, Julie, the mom, the dad, Sylvia, Ginger, Fatima, and some of the other frequently used minor characters take turns telling their parts of the overall story, so you don't lose the first person standpoint, as it transfers from one character to another, as we follow the lives of our favorite characters.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 4 years ago
How about a sequel or spinoff?

Featuring Reece enrolling at the same college and catching the twins and Dex, eventually getting married to Dex while having the same relationship Alexis and Hunter had from the Pool Boy series, but instead of having many drift away, have them more involve, the twins could join them regularly, maybe even an unofficial polyamorous relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dr. Jaffrey

First person tale of the Good Doctors erotic misadventures.

You have the opportunity to do one offs with the other characters. Either revisiting from their perspective or whole new stories. Mom for one seems likely to unravel or drag her husband into swinging, probably both.

Great work even when it beat the dead horse. Incredible for a story this well written being this long that actually has a proper conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Massage Therapist Mom

I call bullshit on only one guy needing a massage. Both practically and once word instantly spread that the hot MILF working out was doing them. Plus I think Dr Jaffery's suggestion to ask permission got interpreted as once mom gets permission it's a permanent thing. Either the doc was careless or as other plans for the sleepwalking mom.

At any rate Happy Endings for everyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great tale!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ˜

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent story, eagerly awaiting a sequel

I like the suggestion of Reece transferring to the same college and really setting up house.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 4 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Loved the story.... Twists, turns and plenty of sexy bits!!!

becker92548becker92548about 4 years ago
More please. Keep going.

Great story. I would have liked to see Reece and Sylvia dump Fatima and stay with Dex, & his family. Reece could transfer to his college and move in with him. (marriage?} LOL.

becker92548becker92548about 4 years ago
Good going!

Please keep going. Have Reece transfer to Dex's college and move in Get Fatima out of the picture so she and her sister stay with Dexter and become exclusive except for his family. And then comes marriage. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SEQUEL

The series

Dex and the Twins at College

takes up right where this series left off.

Paul in Oklahoma

bocahalbocahalalmost 3 years ago

Great story,read Becker92548agree with him every which way.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Nope. Too much sharem.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingabout 1 year ago

It's a fantasy. I get it. But it's still disappointing. After chapter 9 or 10, I started skimming past the sex scenes to see if there were any conversations or character development. Sadly, there wasn't much.

Every woman in the story (except for one toll booth operator) wants to have sex with the big dick (after seeing it, or hearing about it). They are virtually all bisexual as well. And incest is okay - they're all into it.

Dex is sad when some of these women see him only as a convenient big dick (he's particularly annoyed with Sarah). Meanwhile Dex has all the sensitivity of a fire hydrant. Amber, Jaz, and Fatima all asked him to call them, or gave hints that they would like to see him. Sorry, too busy fucking.

June wants to try anal sex (like 50% of the women in this story). It hurts too much; she runs to her room, crying, with her twin. Sensitive Dex shrugs, and immediately plugs his dick into Mom.

I have to agree with Fseries: too much sharem, too many other dicks. But given the way Dex fucks anything that moves, how can his female counterparts do any differently?

Other than his hard work on the project that Dad assigned him and Sylvia, I'm trying to figure out what Dex has going for him, other than abs and a big d. His kindest acts seem to involve fucking some woman who's been deprived.

You should notify your readers (preferably before Chapter One) that this story involves a sci-fi situation: a guy who can fuck 11 women before coming, and who can come 8 times a day, and then do the same the next day.

I kept hoping that someone would turn his head. It was Reece, briefly, but on their 1st or 2nd date, she was happy to swap with the bride and groom at the wedding they'd crashed.

Honestly, I'm not sure that Mom and the twins value Dex for anything but his dick.

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

Ok, stayed for the whole ride. The Dex character seems like he will be ok as long as he stops being a walking dildo for all the women he meets. The twins...is it me or are they extremely immature for their age. Almost feels like they are 14-15yrs old instead of 19. I hope they can get it under control or they will end up being college cum dumpsters. Moms got issues..possibly a true nymphomaniac who will end up ruining her marriage if she doesn't also get it under control somehow...medication? She seems to have mental issues. Just my opinion. I know it's fantasy but it needs to be relatable or readers will lose interest. Now for the college years....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story was amazing at the beginning till the Sylvia chapter. Mom therapy never worked she will still fuck around with strangers. The twins I know they will always fuck other men . The twins and their mom only used Dex for his cock like every other woman he met. He will never have a person who would really love him. It will be always about sex. Dex will always be weak. But he at least was able to fuck all those women. At the end the story ended bad and I think Dex should just do porn and walk away from his family for just getting used for his cock.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mom is sick and Dex's is weak he does not how to say no especially to his mom. The whole family is Fuvked up!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Read it and loved it. Could have done without the creepy guy at the apartment or the threat of violence but it's your story and I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really enjoyed this read. 10 out of 10.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous