Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom bobbed her head on Dad's cock for a few moments and pulled off and stood up. She unfastened her skirt and let it drop and as she stepped out, I pulled her tank-top up over her head as her arms went up to assist me. I was staring at Mom's fantastic ass and Dad was staring at her fantastic tits.

Mom pulled Dad up out of his chair unbuckled his pants. They fell to the floor and she maneuvered him to sit on the edge of his desk with his legs dangling over the side. Mom stepped up into the chair and then up on the desk. She pushed her pelvis to Dad's face and he turned away from her attempts to get him to perform cunnilingus. She giggled and then squatted to lower her pussy onto his cock. They both groaned hard as she dropped herself all the way down. She fucked him for a moment and then motioned for me come closer. She took my cock into her throat and pulled off and guided it to her ass. I knew what my role was and I pushed my cock to her anus. Mom's eyes were on fire as she grinned back at me.

She turned back to Dad and kissed him passionately as she rocked her hips on and off his cock. Dad had her tits in each hand as he thumbed her nipples. I spit on my hand and ran it down my shaft mixing my saliva with hers before pushing my glans inside her ass. She groaned hard into Dad's mouth and then pulled back and muttered, "Jesus Christ. It's really big. Fuck my ass Baby."

I picked up her rhythm on Dad's cock and I pushed inside. We both groaned as I slowly pushed all the way in. I felt Dad's cock through the thin membrane and he groaned from the new sensation. Mom was rocking her hips onto Dad's cock and off mine and then in reverse. She was groaning constantly with the two-pronged action. I gripped her hips to assist her efforts. She was doing all the fucking motion until she started to go spastic when her orgasm grabbed her. There wasn't much Dad could do in his position but I had total freedom and I seized the opportunity but driving my cock deep in her ass to the accompaniment of her screams. They weren't screams of pain; or at least not unwanted pain. Her head flailed from side to side as her orgasm crushed her. She started to recover and then launched into another one and then another. They were all vaginal and Dad was grinning at me as I pummeled Mom's ass.

Then Dad's face scrunched up hard as he burst into his climax. Mom went nuts then and tried to flail her pussy on his flexing cock. She screamed again as another orgasm grabbed her. I could feel them all as my body suddenly went taut and my orgasm was streaming hard shots of cum into Mom's ass. Mom groaned hard from the long powerful shots of cum into her bowels.

Mom was flailing around so hard that she came off Dad's cock. She abandoned any thoughts of getting him back inside her pussy as she pushed him down on the desk and then bent her own body forward above him as I drove my cock as deep in her bowels as I could. I had a great angle for it and Mom's head flailed around and around swinging her hair in Dad's face.

When I was done firing jizz into her, I left my cock deep inside for several moments. The heat was amazing. Mom made the first move to get herself off my cock and she collapsed forward onto Dad's torso. Dad cradled her in his arms and they kissed passionately. I left them like that and went to the connecting bathroom to clean up.

When I returned, they were in the same position as when I left. I said, "Can I help anyone up."

Dad said, "We're good, thanks."

With my clothes in my hands, I went down the stairs as the twins were coming up. Julie waggled the huge silicone dildo at me and grinned. June took the opportunity to jerk on my flaccid cock for a moment as we passed. She giggled and said, "Later. Okay?"

I knew what 'later' meant but I never knew how much later. I expected that June would find her way to my bed in the night but she never came and it was a long fitful sleep as I more or less waited for her, knowing full well that Julie would be with her.

I woke late in the morning. The twins were already gone on day two of their orientation. Mom and Dad were at the kitchen table, drinking coffee. This house didn't have a traditional dining room. I had read that newer homes were going away from them to incorporate the space into the kitchen and other living spaces. Mom's bare foot was pushed into Dad's crotch between the folds of his robe. She grinned when I came in and dropped her foot to the floor.

I continued into the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee and sat at the table across from Dad. He took a sip of coffee and said, "It's Friday and I have my weekly conference call. What are you two planning for the day?" Mom looked to me for an answer. I didn't have one.

I said, "I guess we can continue our tour of the campus. The Library is nice. It's quite large. I think you'd like the architecture." Mom smiled and turned back to Dad.

He smiled and said, "That sounds good. I wish I could go too."

I finished my coffee and placed the cup in the kitchen sink. I went to my bedroom and took a quick shower and dress casually. When I came out, Mom and Dad weren't at the kitchen table any longer. I heard a 'ka-thunk' of a water-pipe being shut-off inside the wall below the upstairs bathroom.

A half-hour later, Mom came down the stairs dress casually but elegantly in a silk, buttoned blouse. Cleavage was on display but not excessively. A leather skirt was form-fitted to her hips and ass. The hem dropped to mid-thigh. She had on high-heeled, open toe sandals. Her hair was perfect and she wore makeup that modified her look from beautiful to glamorous.

We left in my car again and drove back on campus again. I drove around the small roads and pointed out the dorm that I had stayed in last year and the buildings that I had most of my classes in. I parked in the Library parking lot. There weren't very many cars in the lot. Once classes started it would be much busier.

Mom was fascinated by the architecture. The multi-story red bricks and row or white columns were impressive. She stopped to take some pictures with her phone. She took a selfie of her and me in front of the building. It was a nice picture. Mom always took great pictures.

We toured the inside. It was very quiet. We used the elevator to all four floors. On the top floor, at the end of several rows of book-stacks was a tall and wide half-moon window that looked out across the campus. The trees were changing colors and it was quite a view. Mom leaned on the window seal slightly below elbow level and wagged her ass at me as she looked back and grinned. She wagged her ass again and whispered, "Put it in me."

I looked around and behind me to see if we had any company. I didn't see anyone. Mom was turned back to me with a wicked grin on her face and pulled her tight leather skirt up to her waist and wagged her bare ass at me. I unzipped my pants and pulled my rapidly hardening cock from my pants. Mom looked down at my cock and grinned as she threw an air-kiss down at it.

As I moved in behind her, she spread her legs and set her forehead down on the window sill. She groaned hard as my bulbous knob pushed inside her wet pussy. She pushed back on it and groaned hard again as the fattest part of my cock entered her. I reached down and gripped her hips and began fucking my cock in and out of her. We both groaned and Mom whimpered, "Jesus Christ, Baby."

With each thrust, Mom grunted and groaned. I could see the reflection of her face in the window. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open as gasps of air were sucked in and hurled back out again. She put her hands on the sill and pushed back at me. I was slamming my cock deep in her pussy.

Within a couple minutes, Mom whimpered, "Oh fuck. Here I go. Jesus. Jesus." Her pussy started clenching firmly on my cock. I picked up my pace trying to catch up to her until Mom looked back over her shoulder and said, "Don't cum, Baby. I want you in my ass. I'll have to go several months without it." I grinned down at her and when her pussy stopped quaking, I pulled back from her as she gasped.

In her high-heels, leaning against the window sill, I was at a perfect height to push my slick cock into her ass. She waggled her ass to find my cock and I pushed forward when she was satisfied that I was in the correct position. I ran my cock around her rosebud to make sure and then pushed forward. She groaned hard and muttered, "Oh my God. It feels incredible."

Mom stayed perfectly still as I fucked her ass as she steadily moaned. Her hands dropped off the sill and went to her sex. I could feel her fingers grazing over my balls as I drilled in and out of her. The heat and pressure were pulling on my orgasm. Mom groaned into another vaginal orgasm and she was sucking air again.

I sensed more than saw a body go past me and pull itself up to sit on the window sill. I'd never seen the guy before. He was about my age. He smiled at me as I stopped my motion. Mom lifted her head to ask me why I had stopped and saw the young man sitting two feet from her head. She startled and pushed back against me driving my cock deep in her bowels. She groaned and muttered, "Oh fuck, that's nice."

With our visitor grinning at me, I started to pull back from Mom's anus but she pushed herself back to keep my cock embedded in her ass. I stopped to see what she wanted me to do. I wasn't too surprised when Mom side-stepped toward the young guy. I followed her movements.

Mom's face was in the guy's crotch as she reached up from her pussy and pulled the guys' zipper down. He sat back against the window and groaned when Mom reached inside his pants and pulled out his cock. It was already hard as she pushed her lips over his knob. He muttered, "Oh fuck," as Mom pushed her lips down to his pubic hair. She wagged her ass again signaling me to continue fucking her ass. I resumed my action as the young guy looked at me with a smile on his face.

Mom dragged her lips up his cock and lashed her tongue around the ridge of his circumcised cock and worked on the 'spot'. He was going nuts and thrusted his hips upward toward her face. She inhaled his cock again as her hands left him and returned to her sex. She cooed her contentment. It occurred to me that she hadn't asked for anyone's permission to give this kid a blow job but I didn't dwell on it. My orgasm was swirling around in my groin.

The new guy was the first to go as his eyes went wide and he grunted out, "Fuuuuucckkk," and then, "UUUNNNGGGG." Mom had been bobbing her lips up and down his shaft and he grabbed her head and forced her all the way down again. She went willingly and didn't even gag as his body spasmed with the release of his load.

When he started cumming in Mom's mouth, that was it for me. I couldn't hold back any longer as I plunged my cock in deep and groaned, "Oh fuck, M..., May. Here I cum." She moaned past the guy's cock as she pulled back up his shaft. He moaned too. My cock exploded jizz deep in her and then she crested on her orgasm and pull off him and groaned, "Oh Jesus. Yes. Oh fuck. Yeeeessss." Her hands worked furiously in her sex and her climax was huge. Her pussy clenched on her fingers and I could feel them. She found his bobbing cock with her lips and pushed herself back on as she whimpered through her orgasm.

The guy mumbled, "Jesus Christ," as his shoulders pressed back against the window again. We were all gasping for air. I hoped that no one else heard us. Mom let the guy's cock go and he slid out from under her head and said, "Jesus lady. Thanks," and he jumped down from the window sill and was gone.

I eased my cock from Mom's ass accompanied by her groans and a big wad of cum. She pulled her skirt down and turned around and threw her arms around my neck. We were still gasping for air. Through the gasps Mom said, "Holy shit... That was incredible... Do you know that guy? ... Fuck... I'm done." She grabbed her purse and pulled out a package of tissues. She wiped my cock dry before pushing it back in my pants. It had softened somewhat but it wasn't soft yet. The bulge in my pants was telling. She used the remaining tissues to shove into her pussy and anus.

We made our way to the elevator and rode it to the ground floor. I didn't see the guy on our way out of the Library. In fact, I never saw the guy again on or off campus.

At home we both jumped in the master shower off my bedroom. We kissed and fondled as we lathered each other up and then rinsed off. I was surprised that Mom didn't take the opportunity for more sex. I guess when Mom said she was done at the Library, she was really done. We dried each other off and Mom carried her clothes to her room upstairs. I dressed in shorts and tee shirt.

I noticed that Dad was in the hot tub and I rapped on the window. He looked up and motioned for me to come out. The massaging bubbles were on when I got there and Dad turned them off so we could hear each other. Dad said, "Your mother and I are leaving early tomorrow morning. I'd like to take us all out to some nice restaurant tonight so we at least leave you all with full stomachs. After that you guys are on your own. You're the only one who's familiar with the area. Where is a good place to go?"

There were a couple restaurants that got good reviews but I hadn't gone to either one before. I said, "I'll do a search on the internet and see which is better." Mom came across the yard dressed in a nice blouse and skinny jeans. She stumbled a little as her heels randomly sunk into the lawn. She didn't wear pants very often but she sure looked spectacular in these jeans. They looked like they'd been sprayed on.

Dad smiled when he saw her coming and muttered, "Holy shit." She walked up to the hot tub and wrapped her arm around my back and looked down into the hot water. Dad had an erection that hadn't been there before he noticed Mom coming across the lawn.

Mom grinned and leaned down on the edge of the hot tub and took Dad's cock in her hand. She giggled and said, "Yum. This looks good enough to eat." She pulled his cock so he had to stand up. She stripped off her blouse and bra and handed them to me. Mom leaned out over the tub and inhaled Dad's cock. He moaned as he gripped the sides of Mom's head. He started fucking her face as water in the tub sloshed up the sides and splashed onto Mom's tits. It didn't take her very long to get Dad's load and she swallowed it immediately. She worked Dad's cock over until she was certain he was done and then pulled off and licked all around her lips. They kissed passionately and Dad sat back in the hot water. Mom grabbed Dad's towel and dried off her torso. I handed the bra to her and she deftly pulled it on. She pulled her blouse on and was buttoning it up as she leaned forward and kissed Dad again.

Their open displays of affection did my heart good. I was certain that they would be good together alone for the school year. They obviously loved each other like no other married couple I'd been around. The sex was good and frequent. Mom needed both. I knew Dad had reservations about his ability to keep up with her needs but I was certain that things would turn out fine.

I'd miss Mom's sex drive but the twins may prove to be more insistent than Mom. I was like Dad in hoping that I could satisfy both June and Julie when they wanted. Dad had done a fair job of that lately. I was sure I'd be up to the job.

The house was quiet that night as I contemplated how much my life had changed over the summer. From Mom's sleepwalking sexual encounters with Dad which gave me the thought that I could pull off the same thing with Mom. That failed miserably, only to have that failure lead to not only frequent sex with Mom but sex with my sisters too. Aunt Mary and her daughter's visit catapulted us to the familial sex we all enjoy today.

I wondered if next summer we would pick up where we're leaving off. I hoped so. Those fires would be stoked whenever we went home for vacations or whenever they came to visit.

Early the next morning we were all standing out in the driveway kissing and hugging each other. Dad and I even hugged. I was going to miss both of them. I asked Dad to tell Sylvia to call me sometime and let me know what was going on with Reece. He promised he would.

I confess that I teared up a bit saying goodbye to Mom. She made me promise to look out for June and Julie to keep them out of trouble. I sputtered out a laugh and she got in the passenger side of the van. They drove off with horn tooting and arms waving out the windows. I stood between June and Julie with our arms around each other and watched the van until it disappeared. Tears had formed in all of our eyes. We were on our own and it felt like the start of a new chapter in our lives.

[This is the last chapter of Sleepwalking Mom. As always, this story started out as one-chapter story. That first chapter got too long and became two chapters and then developed from there. It is always hard to plan for an ending but I decided early on that going back to college would end this story. There is ample opportunity to continue the lives of Dex, June and Julie at college with Reece popping back into that story. Sylvia and Fatima will likely be left behind but a campus visit by Sylvia and Ginger could happen. As one commenter pointed out, I have written this story as Dex in the first person, so there is no way to include Mom and Dad's sexual escapades unless they are reported to Dex and retold here. I've dabbled in third person stories but they don't seem to carry the same passion as first person stories do.]