Sleepwalking Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,847 Followers

When she heard him walking out of his room, Lea bit her lips as she felt her pussy tingling. "Shit!" she whispered, getting up with a strong determination to stop him this time. "Just a hug..." she thought. "Just one nice hug." As soon as he wrapped his warm arms around her small body, she groaned and felt her willpower whither. When he grabbed her ass again she kissed his chest. Part of her mind glad that he was wearing full length pyjamas. If her face had been directly against his naked chest...

She moaned when he turned her around, freed her breasts and began mauling them again. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she kept repeating, her legs turning into jelly and her pussy igniting. "I'm in so much trouble!" she thought. When his coarse, two-day old beard touched her neck again, she moaned his name. This time she reached for his head with both arms above her own and pulled him close. The position pushed her large breasts out even more and her sleepwalking son reacted by squeezing them harder.

She was standing on tiptoes, arching her body into his hands when Gabriel slipped one of his hands all the way down to her panties. With a deftness that made her question his experience, he slipped his fingers under her panties and all the way over her shaven pussy. When he closed his fingers over her flesh, she cried out "Oh my Gods... Gabriel!" She opened her eyes wide, afraid that her cry had woken him up. But he only moaned, pulling harder on her pussy.

Lea lifted one of her legs up and pressed her foot on the wall, giving him the best access to her pussy. "Can I let him make me cum? Can a mother let her sleepwalking son give her an orgasm?" She bit her lips, torn between pushing him back and letting him have his way. What if he pulled out his cock? Shit! Instead of pulling out his cock, he pressed his middle finger between the wet folds of her pussy and deep into her. Lea pushed her pussy against him and knew she was powerless to resist him.

Thankfully he didn't try to do anything else and a few short minutes later Lea was unable to move away before climaxing in her son's arms. One large hand on her even larger breast, the other on her pussy with his long middle finger buried as deep as it could in her pussy. Somehow Gabriel knew to curl that finger and press it against the underside of her clit, her g-spot.

When her pleasure crested, Lea's body gave under her and her son caught her. He switched from giving her so much pleasure to holding her up in an instant. With whatever clarity she still had, Lea used that moment to disentangle herself from his grasp and she guided him to his room again. As he fell back upon it, he tried to grab her arm but she twisted away.

In her room, in her own bed, she was still panting, profoundly contended by the climax yet shaken by the incestuous experience. She hadn't seen his cock, hadn't touched it, hadn't kissed it, hadn't taken it in her mouth or her pussy... Maybe it wasn't incest? She laughed at her own attempt at naiveté. A few minutes later, calmer now, Lea wondered if she should say anything to her son. Then again, it might shock her senseless to learn what he's been doing while sleepwalking. And it might also shock him into moving out to learn that his mom had let him do that!

Lea sighed, shaking her head on her pillow. "That was pretty damned naughty!" she thought again. "Maybe the naughtiest thing I have ever done!" She then remembered what one of her cousins had told her years and years ago. Jenny, three years her elder, had decided to confide to her on Lea's 18th birthday party. It had been a sleepover and the two girls were still awake at three in the morning. Still slightly drunk, Jenny had told Lea about having had sex with her own father a year ago. Lea had been shocked, then aroused because uncle Samuel was really hot! She herself had fantasized about him!

While having sex with your own father might be even naughtier than letting your son finger you to climax, she hadn't done that herself. What had been her naughtiest moment? Fingering herself lazily, she realized that she was too tired to really think about that strange question. "Tomorrow!" she said, sighing contently, if guiltily, one last time before falling asleep.

Over the next six days, including the weekend, Lea spent every waking moment she had with her son to try and see if he was aware of anything. Thankfully his attitude, facial expression, words and actions all seemed perfectly normal. Thankfully as well, there was no sleepwalking activity at all. Lea examined her own feelings as well, and while she did find some remorse now that she wasn't both sleepy and aroused, it wasn't a huge rush of shame. In fact, she even caught herself staring at him or daydreaming about what she had let him do to her. "Not quite what a normal mother should be feeling..." she thought many times.

As for her quest for the naughtiest thing she had ever done in her life, she thought she had found something that topped her son-induced climax. Late one night, with no sign of sleepwalking since last week's fingering, she thought back to a film she had starred in. Not a Hollywood film. Not at all. It was a film she had done for a website during her modelling years. A lesbian video. She had needed the money, the co-star was very pretty and sweet, and while she had been reticent, it had turned out great! She had never repeated the experience in real life, but she always smiled when she thought about that day.

In her bed Lea remembered some of the things they had done... They had not really been supposed to actually touch each other's pussies with their tongues, but the girl did anyway. When she saw that Lea was OK with that, live as they were shooting, she even pushed her tongue deep inside her while hiding herself from the camera by her hair.

Lea remembered that moment very well, where she had gasped in real pleasure instead of faking it as had been expected of her. And then later, in the 69, when she licked that girl's pussy in return... Oh dear Gods! She still had shivers when she remembered that! She remembered having been shy before beginning. But instead of being shy, Lea had been turned on by the camera guy and two other guys watching them. Especially since she heard them reacting to the real licking.

In her own bed twenty years later, Lea laughed at the thought. The last thing, which was still a secret that only her and her costar knew, was the shower that followed that scene. After the shoot, they laughingly decided to take a shower together. It had been even hotter than the scene had been! Before leaving the home where they had shot, the other girl told her that if she wanted to do this for real, she'd be interested. Lea had never followed up on that offer, and other than a few threesomes later in life, she had never had a truly lesbian experience.

On her bed, Lea knew that her pussy was drenched again. "I need a shower!" she thought, smiling naughtily. As she walked silently to the bathroom, she wondered if any of her girl friends would be interested. "Carly! For sure!" she thought and laughed. In the hot shower, Lea took a few minutes to actually consider that possibility. She knew she was mainly into men and wouldn't consider a romantic relationship with a woman. Then again, a quick shower or a romp in bed? Why not?

Lea was hot all over, and not just because of the shower, when she heard the bathroom door open. "Gabriel?" she whispered softly, just in case he was not sleepwalking, but simply drowsily going to the bathroom. No answer. Then he pulled the curtains completely opened. Lea saw that he was still dressed with his pyjamas and wasn't even really looking at her. Lea knew that if her son saw her naked, awake, his eyes would roam from her breasts to her pussy in less than a second.

But Gabriel simply seemed lost. He paused there for a moment and then, still fully dressed, climbed in the shower with her. Lea laughed as he shook for a moment and got thoroughly wet in a matter of seconds. Aroused as she had been, she didn't even care that she was fully naked in front of her son. She saw him pantomiming taking a shower, washing his hair without any shampoo and then rubbing real soap all over his body. A minute later his pyjamas were covered in soap and he looked quite ridiculous. She briefly thought about getting out but it was too funny to miss. And, she would admit to herself later, being naked in front of her son was exciting!

When his hand gently and accidentally bumped into her belly, he froze for a moment. With his face still expressionless he grabbed the soap again and began lathering her up. Lea moaned and shivered as his hands moved all over her body. At first he was doing a sexless wash, but soon he distinctly focused on her breasts, pussy and ass. The first time he slipped his soaping fingers deep between her asscheeks, sliding over her asshole, Lea groaned with pleasure and grabbed him in her arms.

It was then that she felt his erection against her. And it seemed that he felt it too. Pausing for a moment his exquisite attention to detail while cleaning her ass, he pushed his slippery hands between their bodies and pushed his pants down. When he stood back up, she felt his hard cock slap against her pussy before moving higher. Short as she was, the tip of his erection was now nestled between her breasts. Between her soap covered breasts.

Gabriel grabbed both her breasts, pressed them together and began fucking them. If the slap of that solid cock against her drenched pussy had made Lea dizzy, feeling him fuck her glorious tits was overwhelming. She failed at resisting for a long moment before, finally, managing to push him away. She then turned around and didn't manage to stop herself from bending forward to close the water.

Before she could do that, she felt his cock pressing against her pussy again. "Fuck!" she cried before pulling away awkwardly. She ended up slipping and found herself sitting in front of her son, his erection inches away from her mouth. Reflexively she opened her mouth in shock and extreme arousal. "What a wonderful cock!" she thought. So big and looking so damned hard! Lea stared at the tip of the cock and salivated.

She was as vulnerable as she had ever been since he began sleepwalking again. But Gabriel wasn't sufficiently aware of what was going on to properly take advantage of the situation. Despite the opened mouth in front of him, he simply began to masturbate right in front of his mother. Seeing him beat his cock like this, so close to her, froze Lea in place. "Gabriel!" she tried her motherly voice again, knowing that she had to get out of here quickly. Gabriel slowed down and moved backwards slightly, but he didn't stop. Sex overwhelmed her authority. Luckily she managed to get up but was still trapped between his body and the wall.

Lea was breathing fast, more aroused than she had been in a long time and every instinct in her body screamed at her to let him fuck her. He probably wouldn't remember a thing. That was a very nice cock and she was sure he would pound into her until she creamed all over that incestuous shaft. But, heroically, she managed to restrain from doing just that. On the other hand, Gabriel reached his own climax and sprayed his sperm all over his mother's breasts and belly.

Lea had already been far down the road into this strange sexual thing with her son. She had tried to wrap her head around it, tried to accept her feelings all the while knowing that they were unacceptable. When she felt his sperm landing on her breasts, then her belly and one blast almost up to her chin, she froze. Not in fear, not in disgust. She froze, mouth opened, in lust. In sheer, unadulterated, lust. Seeing him beating his meat, watching every jet of sperm spew from his cock onto her skin, seeing him stare at her cum-covered breasts like an animal in rut... Lea's own repressed desires unveiled themselves.

She knelt down again and opened her mouth. She was breathing hard, ready for anything and admitted to herself that she wanted her son's cock inside her. But while she received one last and small blob of cum on her cheek, Gabriel pulled back. She was shaking when she finally got out of the shower, overwhelmed with lust and her failed attempt at repressing her feelings. She now knew, without a doubt, that she lusted after her own son. Truly. She would fuck him senseless if she had the chance. Yet, even faced with that knowledge, she knew she had to resist. She had been lucky he had pulled back.

Lea had never felt like this before in her life, dazed with conflicting emotions. Almost mechanically she helped him remove his top, dried him clean and guided him to his bed. Before covering him with his blankets, she stared at his half-hard cock and licked her lips. She actually licked her lips! She hurried back out of his room and went back to the bathroom. Staring at herself in the mirror, she looked like a damned pornstar with her son's sperm still shining on her body. She cleaned herself up, but couldn't resist taking a taste of the last blob of sperm she found. The thrill! The immense thrill of tasting her son's sperm... Oh great Gods she was going to hell!

Lea was too shaken to really masturbate even though her pussy was leaking all over her inner thighs. She fell asleep in this fey mood only to wake up hours later, in the middle of the night, a burning desire glowing between her legs. In mere moments she was climaxing, a mind boggling orgasm that left her breathless and exhausted. "What the fuck am I going to do with this?" she thought as she went back to sleep after this brief explosion.

When, the next morning, Gabriel came to the kitchen and said "Mom, I think I'm sleepwalking again." Lea almost choked on her cereals.

"What?" she managed to ask.

"Yeah. I woke up naked! And all clean!" he replied, a grin on his face. "I think I took a shower during the night!"

"That's impossible!" Lea replied, suddenly very nervous. But his expression held no deviousness, no shiftiness. "I would have heard you." she added, still holding her breath back as if in a fight or flight response.

"I'm serious!" he said, giving her a quick hug.

That in itself was strange, as he hadn't done that in the morning for a long while. And given that he was only wearing a pair of boxers, it meant that Lea found her face pressed against his pecs. "I'm telling you mom, I took a shower last night! I almost remember it, as if in a dream... It felt so damned good in there too!"

Lea was mortified. He was going to figure it out. Shit! "Are you sure you simply didn't take your clothes off? And the water, sure it wasn't sweat from too many blankets?"

"Maybe... but still..."

He didn't seemed to preoccupied, and through this discussion, he never looked at her strangely, nor tried to ask leading questions. She looked at him as he made his toasts, strangely divided between anguish and desire. He was, after all, barely clothed. So was she, incidentally. Looking down, she could see her nipples poking rather obviously. "Fuck!" she thought, shaking her head.

"What?" he asked.

Lea looked up quickly, not believing that she had said that out loud. And, hadn't she caught him looking at her breasts? "Nothing, dear..."

"Dear?" he looked up, surprised. "How sweet mom! You haven't called me that in a while!"

And with that he came and gave her another hug, pulled her against his powerful chest once again. Lea found herself feeling suddenly a lot warmer, and she knew she had to leave the kitchen. This was crazy! Never before in her life had she felt this conflicted about anything. She was absolutely convinced that he didn't remember anything. If he did, he wouldn't be so candid about it. After all, he had shot his load all over his mother!

The day went by with the speed of a sleepy snail. Lea couldn't stop thinking about her son's cock, his sperm on her body, in her mouth, the fact that she had opened her mouth to suck him... She was in a storm of emotions she couldn't control. But most of all she was burning up with lust. In a last attempt at controlling herself, she went to bed really early that night, hoping that if her son sleepwalked, he would simply go back to bed. Things didn't turn out that way though.

Lea was in her bed, completely naked, furiously masturbating when she suddenly heard her son walking around. He went to the bathroom, went downstairs and finally walked back up. When Lea heard him open the door to her room, she sighed, knowing she was finished. Her heart was pounding and she was trembling as he slipped under the blankets with her. Immediately he turned towards her and kissed her. A long, passionate, wet kiss that shook her to her core. And she had already been boiling with lust...

Her fires ignited when she felt her son's tongue in her mouth. It was so damned forbidden, immoral and illegal as well... but Lea was floored by how wonderful it felt. Naughty, sure. Incredibly arousing, damn right! She pushed her tongue under his, feeling the delicate flesh there before sliding back up over and against his. He was moving slower than she was, and so she had free reign over that kiss.

He opened his mouth wide when she sucked on his tongue and pulled it into her mouth. Angling her head at 90 degrees from his, Lea pushed in closer and closed her lips around the deeper, fleshier part of his tongue. Coming up for air briefly, Lea swallowed and realized that she was tasting her son for the very first time. She dove back in and kissed him even harder, losing herself in the moment. She was breathless, her mouth covered by her saliva as she finally pulled away.

Lea then reached down between them and pulled his hard cock from his pants. They were both on their sides, face to face, and Lea lifted her upper leg just slightly and groaned when she felt his cock touching her pussy. For the second time. Yet this time, she would not let it pull away: she grabbed her son's hips and pulled him towards her, sliding his cock against her wet pussy. Gabriel would not let it pull away either: just as she was pulling him against her, Gabriel arched his cock forward.

Lea moaned as she felt his cock slip against her lips, but the angle wasn't ideal and the tip pushed further between her thighs. By now she had lowered her leg back, knowing that his cock was more than long enough for this particular position. After a few such penetrations of her thighs, with his cock thoroughly lubricated and its tip squeezing between her buttocks, Lea grinned. She remembered making quite a few men cum with just such a move. All of her lovers had loved her smooth thighs!

Lea was torn: would she let him climax like this and go back to his room? Would she let him slip inside her this quickly? Would she mount him in cowgirl style? Would she push him back and eat that wonderful cock? In any case, Lea could have remained like this until the end of the damned world! The sweet pressure of her son's cock on her pussy was intoxicating. But then she felt him bucking.

Deciding to enjoy this night as much as she could, she pushed him on his back, releasing his cock from the warm and wet embrace. She turned around next to him and then straddled his face, ending up with her own face above his cock. Looking down, her heart lurched when she realized that she was ready for a damned 69 with her son! She wanted to fall on his cock like a damned bird of prey, but she also wanted to make the most of this moment! She decided against taking his cock into her mouth immediately. Instead, she lowered herself slowly until his mouth touched her lips.

Reflexively he began kissing her pussy and soon his tongue was lapping her up. He was inexperienced and going way too fast, but Lea was overwhelmed anyway. Her pussy was being eaten by her son! Staring at his cock as he kept eating her, Lea saw it pulsing and twitching even though nothing was touching it. Had he been awake he could have masturbated, or, of course, asked her to suck him. But she wanted to wait until her own pleasure would begin to crest.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,847 Followers