Sleepwalking Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,856 Followers

Lea knew that her son was still sleeping because his arms were still resting on the bed. Any conscious man would have grabbed her hips to guide her. But Gabriel was simply licking her. Incongruously she looked at the clock and saw that she had been enjoying this cunni for at least 15 minutes. No wonder she was beginning to be dizzy with pleasure! As she was laughing like a madwoman about it, she suddenly felt her pleasure rising significantly and she risked a "Just a bit slower my dear..." and he complied. "Push just slightly harder with your— Oh Gods yes, just like that honey!"

Lea's world began to spin as her climax rushed up from deep between her legs. Finally she let herself fall upon that amazing cock, still twitching, ready for the taking. She heard her son groan as she took it into her mouth. But his tongue didn't even pause on her pussy. With her son's tongue on her pussy and his cock in her mouth, Lea's entire body was buzzing with pleasure. She had never felt this way, not even in her sexual glory days, not even when she had three people pleasuring her at the same time. This was completely insane and she knew she would explode in a matter of seconds.

Some part of her mind knew that Gabriel would probably wake up as he climaxed. And Lea didn't care anymore. The climax that had been boiling over was suddenly triggered and she spasmed over her son's body. This uncontrolled movement pushed her son's cock much deeper into her mouth and she almost gagged as she climaxed. This sudden penetration evidently pushed her son over the edge as well and Lea grinned as he began ejaculating into her mouth.

The feel and taste of her son's cum in her mouth pushed her into even higher levels of pleasure. Lea felt her body suddenly becoming covered with sweat and she felt burning hot as her orgasm ravaged her entire body. Shit! She even felt her toes curling with so much pleasure! Every time she drank a gulp of her son's sperm, her body spasmed again, adding to her pleasure.

Lea didn't know how long his cock and sperm stretched her climax, but when she pulled away and collapsed on the bed, she was panting, utterly drained. But not her son. Gabriel, still looking dazed and sleepwalking despite his climax, sat and knelt on the bed. His cock was still hard, glistening with her saliva. He looked lost for a moment, yet suddenly he turned towards her.

Gasping in surprise, Lea saw him grabbing her hips, turning her around and pulling her around until she was more or less a normal sleeping position. But she gasped again when he pushed her legs opened and lay upon her. Seconds later she felt his wet cock finding her drenched pussy, and he pushed up. Lea's mouth opened in a silent scream as she felt her son's cock parting her lips and splitting her pussy open. When he arched until he sheathed himself completely, Lea screamed as she was, once more, overwhelmed with pleasure.

And at the same time, Gabriel opened his eyes. He had been having another of those wet dreams, imagining a stranger's mouth on his cock. A second later he was shocked to see that he was actually fucking a girl. A woman to be precise. When he looked up and saw that he was fucking his mother, he felt an explosion deep in his chest. He had been fantasizing about this for years, had written stories about it and it was his most shameful secret.

Yet, despite his shock, he could see that his sweat-covered mother wasn't sleeping and wasn't angry. In fact, she seemed overwhelmed by pleasure and was constantly whispering his name. Clearly he had been sleepwalking through the first part of this night. He pulled back until he was almost completely out of her pussy, said "Hello mom..." before hilting himself a second time. Gabriel grinned wolfishly when he saw his mom's reaction. She gasped and opened her eyes wide, staring at him.

He could see the lust burning in her eyes. When he began ploughing into her he saw her eyes glazing over with pleasure, rolling back into her head. She may have been awake, but he was now a lot more aware than she was. Realizing that he had missed the initial penetration, he stopped and pulled his cock out. Spreading his legs wide and balancing himself on one arm, he grabbed his cock with his free hand and slapped it against his mother's pussy a few times. Looking down, he couldn't believe just how wet his cock and mother's pussy were. Even her thighs were drenched! Had he eaten her pussy before waking up?

This was something he'd have to discover later. Right now he guided his cock back against his mother's hole and pushed in. Even though it wasn't his first penetration, he savored it completely. Her lips were soft and felt like pliable rubber beneath his cock. When he felt his cock sliding right against her opening, he closed his eyes and released his cock. Slowly he pushed in, trying to fully enjoy and appreciate the deluge of sensations that were flooding him.

Once he couldn't go any further, he opened his thighs again. This time it was to push his mother's and when she pulled her legs up, he felt himself go even deeper until he reached her cervix. Mother and son both groaned as they each felt it. "Grab your ankles..." he suddenly growled. As soon as she did, Gabriel began pounding her like a madman. He could feel her body shaking with his thrusts, hear the wet slap on his thighs against hers, his balls against her asshole... Yet through all that he was focused on one single thing: the incredible sensation of his cock pistoning in and out of his very own mother's pussy.

He remained like this for a long time, eventually realizing that he must have climaxed once before waking up, otherwise he wouldn't have lasted this long. By now he was covered in sweat just like his mother, and he was intoxicated both by his own pleasure and by the continuous flow of moans and groans that flowed out of his mother's mouth.

He reached up under her and grabbed a fistful of her hair before tugging on it. Not too hard. Gabriel may have been a virgin less than an hour ago, but he knew the difference between porn and real life. He felt a momentary twinge of fear when his mother stopped breathing in surprise, but then she moaned even harder. He pulled her head back until she grabbed his arm and kept fucking her like this.

As he did, he began whispering to her "I've been dreaming of this for so long mom... You're a damned goddess! My damned goddess! Every time you came out of the shower with just a tank top on... Or that you worked on your garden, on all fours, with just a bikini on... Or, during the evenings, when your dressing gown wasn't properly closed and I could see your nipple..." He growled before adding "All I wanted to do was rip those clothes off and fuck your brains out! I wanted to see you sweat, hear you climax as I pounded you into the wall... Shit!"

After he stopped, Gabriel grabbed his mother and pulled her up. It helped that she was so tiny! Lifting her up, he carried her until she was pressed against the wall. As soon as he was holding her up securely with one hand opened on her ass, he guided his cock back inside her with the other. As he pushed back all the way inside her, his mom wrapped her legs around his waist and held onto his neck with her arms.

He then grabbed her ass with both hands and resumed fucking her as hard as he could. This time, when he heard the sound of her body slamming against the wall, just like in his fantasies, he felt his climax rising. With her burning hot skin against his, with both of them sweaty from so damned much pleasure, Gabriel knew he was going to explode and fill his mom's pussy with his sperm.

When he did, he leaned forward and kissed her. The after taste of his own cum in her mouth simply triggered a more powerful climax as he learned that she had sucked his cock. Gabriel felt all the muscles in his body tensing up in what was going to be a fucking earthquake of a climax. He now knew he had cummed before, but when the first shot of his sperm slipped deep into his mother's pussy, he knew his fantasies had come true.

When Lea felt her son kissing her, her climax triggered. Earlier when he had awakened, Lea had feared she'd have a heart attack. She had been discovered! Her son would know that she was a depraved mother. But when he pushed back inside her, then forced her to lift her legs until that wonderful cock of his reached the bottom of her pussy... Christ!

She knew that she had lost control. What little control she'd had. She wasn't faced with a sleepwalking erection anymore. Oh no. This was a man. A young and inexperienced one, but a man nonetheless. And then he had pulled on her head, instinctively showing his dominance. Lea had almost climaxed right there! A few more penetrations and that would have been it! Instead, he pulled her up and manhandled her until she was up against the wall, feeling his big cock inside her again.

And finally the kiss... Shit! What a kiss! While their long first one had been amazing, Gabriel had been pretty much asleep. The second time he hadn't bee. Feeling him respond more vividly to her tongue had been more than enough. Lea felt herself climaxing in sync with her son and knew that this would forever change her life. Eventually Gabriel slowed down and stopped, pulling his cock from her. As he did, she heard a clear "pop" and then the sound of a rush of his sperm leaking from her pussy to fall on the ground. That only added to the utter nastiness of that night. When he crashed on her bed with a large grin on her face, Lea thought "Oh no my dear... this is not over!"

She climbed upon him, walked on all four until her breasts were right above his face. She knew his cock had already begun to deflate, yet she also knew that he was only 18 years old. It would recover. And soon. And like all men, she also knew that Gabriel was obsessed by her breasts. Looking down at her breasts, as they dangled heavily above his head, she saw a drop of sweat dripping from the tip of her nipple, right onto his cheek. Gods this fucking had been good!

Leaning forward, seeing Gabriel breathing hard, Lea laughed when he began kissing and licking her breasts. Despite his exhaustion and despite the fact that he was in his refractory period, Gabriel was hungry for her breasts... Just like every man she had ever met. Even though she was on the verge of hitting forty and even though she had always had very heavy breasts, Lea's breasts were still full. Even hanging down like this, they didn't look stretched at all. In fact, she could barely see her son's face beneath them!

But she could sure feel him! He was now roaming and ravaging every last inch of her mountains. Sucking on her nipples, licking the hot line between the underside of her breasts and her torso, then going back up to her nipple, motorboating the space between them... Her son was losing himself in her breasts. Lea was beginning to feel a burning sensation between her shoulders, and realized that they had been having sex for a very long time! But suddenly she felt the thick and heavy slap of his cock right between her asscheeks and knew it was time to finish this.

She pulled away from his mouth and moved off of him until she was on all fours, with her lower legs sticking out of the bed. "Get behind me and fuck me until I scream your name!" she growled. And Gabriel happily complied. She felt him part of her pussy again and hoped he would fuck her for hours like this. When she got the guy to maintain the perfect angle, this was Lea's favorite position. She had learned quickly that she had a very sensitive g-spot, or in any case that the flesh between the inside of her pussy and her clit was thin.

As soon as she felt him place his hands on her hips to fuck her, she rotated her hips until her son's long cock hit her just the right way. If she had been a man, such intense stimulation would have made her climax in minutes. Ten minutes at most after two climaxes. But she wasn't a man. Lea was a woman who had learned to explore her sexuality. She knew she could enjoy a plateau of pleasure for a very long time.

And it seemed that after two climaxes, Gabriel was also in for the long run. Soon Lea was moaning "More! Harder! Deeper!" continuously, driving her son to new heights of pleasure. Eventually she couldn't hold her weight anymore and crashed on the bed, her ass in the air as her son kept ploughing her. She was drenched with sweat, was panting like an animal and soon would be overwhelmed by so much pleasure! Looking up, she saw that dawn was shining through the window. They had fucked all night long?

She decided to push Gabriel over the edge. "So, my lovely son, how does it feel to fuck your mom?" He grunted, but was way past the time when he could have answered. She added "How's your mommy's sweet pussy? Did you like sucking on my full breasts?" When she felt his rhythm starting to break, she laughed and allowed herself to climax. Once again they climaxed together and they both screamed each other's names.

They collapsed into a sweaty mess on her bed and took a long time to recover. But as soon as they did, they nestled up together and almost immediately fell asleep in each other's arms. What the morning would bring, none of them knew. But as they kissed each other a few times before drowsing off, they both realized that this wasn't just an accidental one nighter.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,856 Followers