Sleepwalking Son's Cock Pt. 02

Story Info
More sleepwalking sex.
1.3k words
4.57
66.8k
95

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,107 Followers

I heard another gentle knock at my door.

"Is that you Mark? I'm still in bed, come in and tell me what you need," I said.

Mark put his head around the door and looked at me, all tousled and wrapped in my sheets. He entered my room, wearing shorts and a t shirt, and stood holding the door.

"What's up?" I asked, and turned to look at my alarm clock. It was 6.30. "You're up early, aren't you?"

Mark looked at me curiously. "Mom, did something happen last night?"

"What do you mean," I asked, "We were both in bed by 10.00pm.What could have happened?"

"I don't know," Mark said, shaking his head and looking down at the carpet, "I just woke up. I had really weird dreams."

"Really?" I said sympathetically, "What about? Nothing bad I hope?"

"Well it's embarrassing to talk about, but just stuff. It was kind of about you," he said, looking very uncomfortable.

"Oh! Well yes actually, you were sleepwalking last night."

"Oh NO!" Mark said, "Did I come in your room? What did I DO?"

I sat up in bed, carefully, as I was still naked.

"Yes Mark, you came in here. When I woke up you were beside my bed."

"Oh My God!" Mark looked horrified, "But when I woke up this morning I was naked. Was I naked in your room? Did I get in bed with you?"

"No Mark, of course not! The last time you got in bed with me, you were three years old. Nothing happened. You were just sleepwalking and you came in my room. I got up and helped you back to bed."

"Was I naked?"

I smiled at him. "Yes, you were naked. But it was fine -- nothing I haven't seen before."

Mark blushed. "Oh GOD! Why? It's so crazy that I don't know what I'm doing in my sleep. I can't believe I came in here totally naked! That's so wrong! I was dreaming all kinds of things happened!"

"What things Mark," I asked, "Were you dreaming about me?"

"YES!!" Mark said, "Don't ask! Nothing I could talk about -- not PG stuff."

"I see, " I said, smiling. "Well don't be embarrassed, it's only a dream. I promise you did nothing inappropriate."

Mark still looked uncomfortable, so I went on talking, to reassure him.

"You know it's natural for you to have sexual dreams, you're at the peak of your hormonal stage. Dreaming about me in that way is natural too -- I'm the only woman you see most of the time. I'm your mother and you're comfortable with me, but I'm also reasonably young and somewhat attractive I hope! It's natural that those feelings get all mixed up in your head, so let's move on and forget about it."

I was hoping Mark wouldn't come any closer. The scent of his cum was still on the sheet I was holding against my breasts and I could smell my own sexual scent from the orgasms of a few hours earlier.

"Why don't you take a shower and I'll get up and make us some coffee," I smiled. "Go on sleepy head!"

I took a shower to wash the scent of sex off me and put on a baggy shirt and sweatpants to make sure I wasn't giving Mark any inappropriate signals. I went down to the kitchen and made coffee, toast and scrambled eggs. Mark came down, fully dressed and ate his eggs quietly. Before he left, he took one more stab at asking me what happened.

"Are you sure I didn't do anything weird?" he asked, "I will be worrying about it all day, so even if it was bad I'd rather you tell me."

I hesitated.

"Well, if you must know, you were naked and you must have been dreaming about something pretty exciting if you know what I mean. You were definitely excited."

"OMG! Oh NO! Mom I am so sorry! Did I try to do anything?"

"No Mark, you didn't do anything. It's perfectly normal and you're a healthy young male, you needed to let go of some tension and you did. All over me!"

"Are you kidding Mom? Are you saying I like masturbated on you? OMG! That's terrible!"

"Mark, please don't feel bad. If you must know it was quite flattering that you were so excited over me. You let go all your pent up frustration -- quite a bit -- and I cleaned us both up."

That night, I went to bed early. An hour later, Mark climbed the stairs, went to the bathroom and then I heard him close his bedroom door.

I lay still for a while, wondering if Mark might repeat last night's performance. I could still smell him on my sheet. I kept my eyes closed, imagining Mark's tall, muscular body standing above me. I pictured myself kneeling on a satin cushion, holding my breasts out for Mark. My pussy was swollen and tingling. I spread my thighs and stroked my clit, picturing Mark holding my ass and driving his young cock into me hard and fast. I knew how good my tight pussy would feel on him, gripping his swollen shaft and squeezing him until he exploded. I groaned and came. Then I turned on my side and fell asleep.

I woke some time later, feeling Mark's presence by my bed. I felt his cock on my face. I knew it was wrong, but I let him push in between my lips and I licked and sucked his big head. Sucking him was making me so horny that I slid out of bed and, grabbed some baby oil from the shelf. I stripped off my nightie and squirted oil over my bare breasts and rubbed it in.

I threw two pillows on the floor to elevate myself and knelt in front of Mark. I pulled his cock between my oiled breasts. Mark groaned in pleasure and thrust between my tits. I began rubbing myself shamelessly as I knelt, naked, at his feet letting him tit-fuck me. Then another fantasy ran through my mind. I squirted some more baby oil on my feet and rubbed it into the soles and toes. I lay back on the rug, stretching my bare legs out and taking Mark's cock between my oiled feet.

I tickled his head with my toes as I held his shaft between my smooth soles. I could feel his excitement increase as he thrust between my feet, panting and groaning. I touched myself as he fucked my feet, waiting for him to cum on me. I gripped his shaft between my oily feet as he thrust harder and faster and then he gushed cum over my ankles, feet and calves, his juices running down my thighs and over my smooth shaved mound.

When he finished ejaculating on me, I guided Mark back to his room and helped him lay back in bed. His cock was still fully erect, and dripping cum, but I resisted temptation. When I returned to bed I used my top sheet to wipe Mark's thick juice off my ankles and feet. I rubbed the excess over my shaved lips and lubricated my clit with his cum. His sexual scent was all over me. As I rubbed myself to orgasm, I imagined my son holding me down. I wanted him inside me; to feel his cum dripping down my thighs. I wondered what he had dreamed about me the previous night. I wished I knew his fantasies. I wanted to give him anything and everything he desired. I wanted him to use me for his pleasure. I knew my tits and ass and my scented pussy could drive him crazy. All I had to do was walk down the hall, open his door and press my soft, naked, sex-scented little body against his.

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,107 Followers