Sleepwalking Son's Cock Pt. 06

Story Info
Alice Gets Mark to Breed Her.
1.7k words
4.63
29.5k
49

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,081 Followers

When Alice woke up on Saturday, her friend had already left for the gym. She was still wearing her lingerie, and she lay in bed for a few minutes, gently caressing her nipples through the sheer white nylon. She loved the feel of her new breasts; they were so big and firm, made to make a man horny. Just touching them turned her on. She opened her thighs wide, as if inviting a man to fuck her, and slid one hand down to her large clitoris, which was already swelling between her lips.

Alice threw back the covers and slid her thin panties down her thighs. Her sleepy pussy was swollen and sticky and she could smell her hot sex scent. She thought of Mark pounding her a few nights ago. He had cum so much! She wanted to be bred by his young cock and fertilized by his thick cum. She imagined herself with a baby bump... her belly swollen and at full term... her tits huge... giving birth... feeding a newborn... her nipples dripping milk.

The idea of being pregnant to a nineteen-year-old teenager at the height of his vitality was so erotic. It was like being back in high school, but with the sexuality and experience of a mature woman. She could fully enjoy a young man's lust. Mark's sperm was so healthy and it would be her first child! Her baby would be perfect! She imagined Mark in bed with her after she had fed their baby. He would caress and suck her nipples and drain her swollen breasts if the baby couldn't finish all her milk. The thought of feeding Mark her breast milk made her clitoris tingle.

Alice spread her thighs wide on the bed, imagining Mark sucking her tits and fucking her. She slapped and touched her pussy and caressed her swollen breasts through the nylon teddy. Then the door opened wide and Mark was standing there in a t shirt and underwear.

"Oh sorry," he mumbled, half heartedly putting a hand over his eyes.

"God Mark, I didn't know you were home!" Alice was surprised, but she didn't make much of an effort to cover herself. The sheer teddy left nothing to the imagination and Mark's eyes were roaming all over her body, taking in her swollen clit, her inviting thighs and firm breasts. Alice let him feast his eyes on her, enjoying the sheer lust on his face.

"I was just looking for something, sorry, I'm going to take a shower now!"

Mark retreated and closed the door gently behind him. Alice lay back on the pillows, unable to stop smiling. "That will give him something to think about in the shower!" She continued to caress herself, but now the thought of Mark stripping off in the bathroom was filling her mind. "I'm going to give him what he's fantasizing about," she decided.

Alice slipped off the bed and examined herself in the mirror. Her hair was disheveled, but otherwise she was the perfect image of a hot MILF in lingerie. She straightened her hair, posed in front of the mirror, and then walked confidently down the hall.

The bathroom door was locked, but she could hear the shower and she knocked lightly. After a few moments hesitation, she heard Mark unlock the door. He was naked and dripping as he poked his face out.

"Do you need something?" he asked.

Alice pushed the door gently and inserted herself into the opening.

"Yes," she said, "I need to take a shower and I thought we could save water. There is a drought you know!"

Alice removed the sheer teddy an d dropped her panties as Mark watched, open mouthed. Then she stepped into the shower.

"Are you cumming?" she asked. "I want you in here with me. We need to make the most of the hot water!"

Mark was still holding a razor and his man parts were half-soaped. Alice realized she had interrupted his manscaping. Mark's cock was half erect and his pubic area was partly unshaven.

"Let me help you with that," Alice offered, "I'm an expert at hair removal."

She took the razor from Mark and soaped around his swelling cock.

"Just lay back against the tile, relax and let me do this," Alice breathed, "I promise not to nick you."

She knelt in front of Mark, her large breasts touching his cock as she soaped and shaved his pubic area. She reached between his thighs and soaped his tight ball sack. Mark groaned with pleasure as she shaved him gently, following the curves and folds until he was completely smooth. She cupped her hands for water and rinsed him. Then she licked his smooth scrotum, feeling his big full balls moving under her tongue.

"Mmm," she thought, "Full of young cum and ready to fertilize me!"

Alice gently gripped Mark's stiffening cock and pushed it to one side as she shaved off a few stray hairs. A big drip of pre cum formed on the swollen head. Alice licked his shaft, enjoying the taste of his manhood for a few minutes. Then she stood up, and pressed her body against his.

"You're very aroused Mark," she whispered, kissing him lightly on the lips, as she pressed against him. " If I go on touching you, you'll cum all over me. I'd love that, and you need to release that pent up stuff, but I don't want to waste your precious cum. Will you please put it in me and fuck it out?"

Mark groaned with pleasure as Alice lifted one leg and pushed the head of his stiff cock into her tight, juicy sheath.

"Oh baby, you're so hard," Alice moaned. "Pick me up stud! Fuck me stupid against the wall."

Mark put his hands under Alice's thighs and lifted her easily. He thrust between her thighs and sucked her jutting nipples.

Alice was beside herself with lust. "Oh yes baby, suck my big tits! Shoot your load in me! Oh God you're splitting me open with that thing!"

The dirty talk and the feel of this experienced, sensuous woman submitting to his thrusts, made Mark feel like superman as he pounded and possessed her body. Alice kept whispering her dirty desires in his ear until suddenly he roared aloud and exploded inside her. Alice moaned as she felt Mark ejaculating in her womb, imagining his thick cum fertilizing her egg.

As he released her, she clung to him, kissing and caressing his face, his shoulders and chest. She had never felt so aroused by a lover. She wanted to please him and feel him ejaculate in her, breed her again and again.

"Oh Mark," she whispered, "I'm yours. Take me in the bedroom and do what you want with me."

Alice pulled Mark out of the shower and toweled him dry. Then she quickly dried herself and led him by the hand back to her room.

They lay on the bed and Alice pressed her body against his. "What can I do to please you? Do you want me to suck your cock? I'm your slave darling. At your service. Please use my pussy and my tits and ass anyway you want."

Mark was fully erect again. This beautiful, voluptuous older woman was submitting to him and he felt mighty and sexually dominant. He pulled her head down and forced his cock into her mouth. "Suck me," he commanded. Alice willingly submitted to her new lover. She licked and sucked him to the edge of orgasm, then backed off, lightly licking his swollen head and tasting his pre-cum, edging him expertly, feeling the twitches and waves of pleasure run through his cock.

"Oh God, " Mark groaned, "I'm so ready to cum, just suck me off and let me shoot it in your mouth."

"Of course, Master," Alice whispered, sliding his hard cock deep into her throat, and gripping his ass, pulling him in as he fucked her mouth until she felt his spurts on her tongue.

As Mark ejaculated, Alice swallowed his load, loving the taste and texture of his thick sweet cum. As he relaxed in the afterglow, Alice pulled his face between her breasts and let him nuzzle her. Her clit was throbbing, but she didn't want to satisfy herself yet, she was too focused on giving Mark pleasure. She caressed his chest and lightly gripped his half hard penis, feeling him quickly regain his full erection.

"Oh my God Mark, you are such a stud," Alice whispered, "I've never seen a guy get hard so quickly. Can I get on top and put it in me? You rest, stud, I want to cum on you and soak your big cock with my juice."

Alice mounted Mark and slid his stiffening cock into her tight slit. She moaned as he pushed up into her, his hands gripping her ass. He pulled her cheeks open wide and caressed her little hole.

"Oh yes stud, finger my ass and fuck my pussy. Use me. I'm your slave. 24/7. Any time of night when you wake up horny in your bed, just walk down the hall, pull back my sheets and stick it in me. It doesn't matter if I'm asleep. My pussy's always ripe and ready for you. I'm here to serve you. Do you like my pussy and my tits baby? I'm your slut, here to please you."

Mark slammed into her, more aroused than he had ever been by this mature woman whispering her dirty desires in his ear. Alice's pussy was stinging and tingling from the rough fucking but she wanted more and more. She had never felt so sexually submissive or so aroused. When she said she wanted to be Mark's slave, she meant it with all her heart. She wanted him to dominate her and fuck her like a cheap whore. She felt his finger moving deep in her ass and she came in a flood of juice, soaking Mark's cock and balls with her sweet honey.

As they lay still, smelling of fresh cum and pussy juice, they heard the front door open and Mark's mom called out, "I'm home! Anyone up yet?"

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,081 Followers