Sleepy Sundays

Story Info
Melanie spends the morning teasing her sub Characters 18+
1.5k words
4.47
20k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up quietly, extracting myself from her arms. It'd been a long day yesterday, and I knew that she needed rest, but I was wide awake. I watched her sleep for a moment, enjoying her steady breathing and her calm face, purple hair strewn across my pillows. It was going to be a sweet moment, until she rolled over on her back and I saw that one of her breasts had escaped from her tank top.

Unable to resist, I lightly stroked around the aerola, watching the nipple harden. I freed the other breast and did the same thing, and then replaced my fingers with my tongue, switching from one to the other. A mixture of soft sucking and biting on the nipple while I gripped the rest in my hand was enough to wake her up just enough for her to arch her back and spread her legs a little.

I needed no further invitation, and slowly started tracing my hand up her legs and just lightly over her damp labia. I slid one finger in, just barely, and held it still. My sweet girl was so helplessly wet for me, and I knew that it was only a matter of time till I had her begging for release.

Smiling, I pulled back, knowing that the best way to feast on her was still to come. I carefully pulled her legs and arms a bit straighter, strapping them into the cuffs aligned under my bed. I pushed the blankets out of the way of her legs, and started licking and kissing my way up her legs. Taking my time, tasting her soft skin, feeling it under my teeth as I delivered love bites. I could see her sex start to glisten in the moonlight.

I moved my way up and began lapping so very lightly at her lips, teasing over her clit. Not enough to move her towards an orgasm, but definitely enough for her to mumble and moan sleepily. Suddenly, I lunged my tongue and mouth forward, capturing her clit and sucking it in and out of my mouth quickly, letting it scrape against my teeth each way.

Her eyes flew open and her back arched off the bed as she let out a loud moan. Not orgasming. Not yet. But definitely jolted awake by the intensity of the pleasure. I looked up at her from between her legs and smiled, my tongue now slowly sliding up and down her rapidly swelling clit.

"Morning," I murmured, "how'd you sleep?" I immediately resumed my tongue movements, this time going faster and lighter. Her legs started to shake uncontrollably.

"G-good," she managed to get out through a moan. She went to brush her hair out of her face, and realized her arms were bound.

"I'm glad to hear it," I said, slipping two fingers into her tight depths, stroking that sweet spot inside of her slowly. "You're going to need your energy for what I have planned for today."

"OH-ohhhh?" she replied. Or so I assumed. The way the second half descended into a groan of pleasure might not have been a word at all.

I grinned. Oh, today is going to be fun. "Yes. I've got the whole day free, just to spend it right. Here." I punctuated each word by sucking her clit. "The only condition is that you can't cum until noon, okay, sweetie?"

She nodded frantically as I scraped my teeth over her delicate flesh.

"If you do, I'm going to ruin it, and then give you 10 spankings for every 15 minutes early that you came," I warned, swirling my fingers inside her slowly and deeply. She got significantly wetter and clenched around my fingers at my words. "Your pussy seems to like that plan, so that's what we'll do."

I glanced at the clock. 8:03AM. She was in for a long 4 hours.

*****

I'd spent the last 3.5 finding various ways to edge her over and over again. I had my fingers in her, I'd spent time fondling her breasts and playing with her nipples until they were so sensitive a light stroke over them caused a shudder, I'd licked and bit and toyed with her clit until she begged me to stop--and then some more, just so she knew who was in charge. And now, it was time for the final piece.

I slowly buckled the strap on harness around myself, and made eye contact with her as I stroked the cock, lubing it up. I knelt between her spread legs and slid the shaft up and down her slit, rubbing it against her clit and teasing her dripping opening. Her hips bucked uncontrollably, trying desperately to slide it inside her, but I kept it out of reach.

"Oh, does my little slut want my cock inside her?" I crooned sadistically, again using the shaft to grind against her clit slowly.

She whimpered, "Please," and nodded, so I slowly penetrated her, feeling her stretch one inch at a time. Once I was fully in, I held myself still. She wiggled her hips trying to get more penetration, but a sharp twist of each nipple stopped that.

"I allow your pussy to be full, and this is how you repay me, you needy whore? If you wanted me to fuck you like the dirty girl you obviously are, all you had to do was ask." I continued gripping her nipples tightly, now using my nails. She whined in pain, but had clearly learned not to squirm.

"Please, mistress," she gasped. "Please fuck me like I'm a cheap slut."

"See babygirl? All you had to do was ask," I said, and kissed her forehead. I pulled back, out of her, and stood up. "But since you were so naughty first, I think a little punishment while I fuck you is fair. One or two?"

She blinked in confusion, need clouding her mind. "Um. One?"

I winced in mock sympathy. "My brave girl. One it is. Close your eyes and hold yourself open for me."

She immediately obeyed, and I knelt between her legs and began to softly stroke her clit, getting it to swell up and her legs to shake. Then, as soon as it was fully hard, I took the clothespin in my hand, and clamped it down on her clit. Her eyes flew open and she shrieked, rolling, trying to get away from the pain.

Before she could close her legs, though, I slid my cock into her and laid forward on her chest, my weight causing the clothespin to tug but also holding her still. I slowly began to thrust in and out of her, hearing her make little noises of pain each time. My pussy was dripping and soaking the bottom of the harness.

"Sorry, baby, I'm trying to take it slow. I know you wanted it fast and hard, but I wanted to give you a second to adjust to the pain first."

"Please, mistress, please, it hurts so much. Please take the clothespin off," she begged.

I stopped moving, considering. I idly played with her chest while I thought. "If I take it off, you don't get to cum today at all. But, if you let me leave it on, and you can cum from me fucking you anyways, you're allowed to cum early."

She hesitated, clearly torn. The easiest way for her to cum was through penetration, and we both knew it. But we also both knew that she wasn't really a pain slut. "Leave it on, please."

"As you wish," I said, and began thrusting into her hard and fast the way I knew she liked. She squirmed and moaned as I bottomed out over and over again, my hard cock stretching her tight hole. I lifted her legs up towards her chest, getting in her as deep as possible. I could feel her legs trembling and knew it wouldn't be much longer until she came all over me. "Tell me when you're there."

She nodded, her eyes closed and face scrunched as she let out one moan after another, increasing in volume. "I'm-I'm gonna---!" she screamed, and right as I felt her tip over the edge, I pulled the clothespin off her clit, not bothering to open the teeth but just yanking it off. I fucked her as hard as I could until she begged me to stop.

I pulled all the way out of her and sat back. The dildo was shining and dripping with her juices.

"Beauty girl, look at what a mess you made," I said, rubbing her stomach softly. She was still shuddering with aftershocks as I released her hands from their bonds. Her eyes opened just a crack, and she saw the wet bed and my dripping cock. I held my cock at the base, waiting for her to move and clean it. She didn't hesitate, and started licking up and down the shaft, getting every last drop of her arousal off of it. I pet her hair and murmured sweetness at her as she did so, before unstrapping the harness from around myself and tossing it to the floor.

I pulled her into my lap and kissed her softly. "You were so good, sweetie. Such a good girl for me."

I held her and pet her skin and hair as we snuggled under the covers and watched a movie until she fell back asleep, knowing she mattered and was loved.