All Comments on 'Slender Man Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BigDog167BigDog167almost 7 years ago
She should live.

It should not be that hard to restart her heart for them since they have first aid training but she is not going to be a happy camper. There is no way Don should let her back in the field even if the chief lets him. She is a danger to herself and others by her reckless actions.

666iceman666icemanalmost 7 years ago
Cock-a-doodle-do and some!

This slender man is the brother of Doc-terrrrrr, er, Yarborough, or maybe he himself and it was his brother who died years ago. He is in close with Mr C, Les Craig and Ferrell, they are after the IC to get him publicly ousted, if not then try and do a permanent job on him. With Craig in the big seat FBI man and Mr C in the big CIA seat then the SB and the likes can have their riots as and when and where they like with no TCPD to hinder them and drugs running like tap water through the county.

Teresa has to live because she is almost family and will be once Todd does the honorable thing. I agree she needs to use her brain and not brawn when in a situation as if she had not got too close someone could maybe have taken a shot as I feel Hewitt was a sniper and at less than 200 yards it would be a clear slot. I was trained that you can always apologize if you made a mistake, as they would not apologize if they took you out and your family would not have a dad coming home. Sad but true.

The whole IC/TCPD stories revolve around this Troy family/dynasty culture that WW has brilliantly created and it was hard for perlman to get injured like she was and to have Teresa killed no way. What will happen now though is the IC the angel and Calli will go all out to take just revenge and so be it. Hang on is not something us readers do don't you know WW. 5*+ and cheeseburgers to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mr. C

Obviously, Mr. C's last name is not Clinton, or the IC would have experienced a Vince Foster moment by now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When did

Tanya Perlman ever fuck Don? I do not remember any scene in any story where they kissed let alone had sex.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Tanya and Don

They banged at least twice. Once in the tiny Lieutenant's office in the early days, and once in her State Crime Lab office. Memory is escaping me on the story names.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Tension wracking up nicely. Someone's going to tie Teresa to her dek if she survives this one.

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****Wow very exciting chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2170 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES