All Comments on 'Slick Ch. 01'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
One star for length

Less than a page for a chapter? One star every time.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 5 years ago
So far so good

but you need more than one page at a time.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 5 years ago
Well this looks like a train wreck

Looking for a place to happen. Not badly written. But a police officer threatening someone in a public place? Is he really that stupid? But it matters not. Unless he's going to kill them both and eat a bullet, this has no where to go. A divorce, split their assets and give up half of his retirement. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ok, you've got me hooked, can't wait for the second installment!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
OK

Come on King, don't make us wait too long for part two. This is going to be good.

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

I love it so far , Now kick fake french's ass

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 5 years ago
Concision ...

... is a good thing. This’s is a great set up code a good thing. Keep the sleazy yoga guy and let the relationship with wifey evolve. Have you noticed the way good stories get rushed to a wrap up and things I bet readers would like get missed. Nice start. 5* as bribery to keep going.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
Very good...

Very good...Will part 2 be as good? I hope so...4* for now

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
Ha! Nicely done!

Part 2 promises to be even better.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

Liked it, Needs pt. 2

RePhilRePhilover 5 years ago
Brilliant

Please don’t ruin a perfect painting with another stroke of your pen

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Hahaha!

Short and sharp!

Thanks!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

"It was like another kind of yoga, and he was going to teach me. Then I could use the techniques with you." - I guess that's sort of a new one, though it's similar to her cheating will "spice up" their sex life.

Why do these presumably faithful wives blow off their husbands' concerns, then when she sees that he was right, instead of slapping the pussy hound and running home to tell hubby he was right, submit to the seduction?

Yes, short for chapter one, but gets the point and set-up made. Better than rushing the finish of the story.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 5 years ago
Perfect landing

Every story has a final thought. It is kinda like the Olympics, the way the person lands.if done properly that is called sticking the landing. This story really stuck the landing. Can't wait for next installment!

OPrimeOPrimeover 5 years ago
Excellent...so far

This could be good as long as the husband doesn't decide he wants to sit around and watch!

Wonderman1Wonderman1over 5 years ago
great story

I can't wait for second part.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

A great opener, but too short. Unless you're planning to write War and Peace, there's no point breaking it up into tiny chapters.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Slick1

Oh what will Bill do?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Actually, I thought that this w.as the perfect length for a vignette

He got the fake accent dropped and made him piss his pants; what more is needed at this point?

If he keeps or dumps his wife now is almost anti climatic, and unnecessary. The only interesting part would consist of whether the officer started notifying other cheated on husbands.

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
Can I Hit You Again

to speed up chapter 2

I like it so far, a nice spin, it happened but not quite happened. It actually had me chuckling. What is the saying, BUSTED.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 5 years ago
No cucks here

Earns an automatic 5/5 for that.

The story itself was fun and to the point.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I like it so far!

I'll be watching for more.

TeslerTeslerover 5 years ago
Should have finished the story

I like the story but don’t understand why you could not finish in one chapter. I can see when a story goes over 4 or 5 pages the need to break it up but this story barely finished one page. Readers loose interest when you drag it out like this.

sexydad50sexydad50over 5 years ago
Great!

Fun. Hope there is more to come, more chapters

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 5 years ago
Love the last paragraph...

Did not see that little twist coming. Looking forward to chapter two.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 5 years ago
Stop

The story is complete. You don't need a chapter 02.

Pappy7Pappy7over 5 years ago
Good story, even funnier comments.

Really? A police officer getting trouble for threatening someone? Not likely. As a matter of fact in some states what he did would be expected of the husband. Especially with such a star struck, dumb pussy for a wife. Consequences, accountability, not just words. Her lies were already cheating, going to a hotel, feeling of the guy's dick. You know she had already done more than that. Good job on the story so far, a little humor, a straight to the point talk by the husband and an unmasking of the false Frenchman, aren't they all, and the beginning of wisdom on the part of the wife. Looking forward to number 2. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Jamborama2Jamborama2over 5 years ago
Very good

I enjoy stories where the wife is confronted before the cheating takes place. I still would find it hard to believe he would trust her enough to stay with her afterward.

Being a cop he's probably less of a threat to Marcel than just an angry husband.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Great Start 5*

Hope part 2 comes out soon.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
*****

A solid 5 from the Low-Country.

Thanks! cd

cordialddcordialddover 5 years ago
Opportunities to go many great places with this story...

...torn between asking to hurry it along and making sure it's good. Guess I'd rather see a better story rather than a rushed one. Thank you.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

i like how this one is going so far.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
OK, good start

I don't see the plot yet but the start is okay. Too little, perhaps too early to comment.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

I am the Police:- I wonder how many Police Officers wanted to say that?.....So far so good!.....I hope there is a happy ending!....But!...I somehow don't think so....5Stars ★★★★★ WOOF!

baileytommybaileytommyover 5 years ago
Unfaithful wife

Sofare it's a good start keep'em coming

calichepitcalichepitover 5 years ago
Let it become...

Write the story that wants to be written. Do not write for the commenters. Serve the story.

Very good so far.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Great stuff Man. Please don't delay for pt 2, and any others. Love this character.

Kudos King!

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Great Start*****

Keep it going!! Thanks for sharing.

mindmeld31mindmeld31over 5 years ago
Incomplete

Would be nice if there was an incomplete scoring option for stories like this. I'm not sure what the author's reason is for just submitting one page, but it's barely worth the effort to review.

Nothing new here and really no reason for the jilted hubby to be a police officer. It's just a crutch, and not a great one.

I do like the idea of exploring what happens to a couple once the curtain has been pulled back and secrets exposed. The easy way out is to simply divorce and make the cheating wife seem completely without redeeming qualities. Hopefully, the author has something better in mind.

FrankRedmontFrankRedmontover 5 years ago
Lots of fun!

It says Chapter 1; I can’t wait to see what comes next!

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 5 years ago
Stop

The story is complete the way it is. No second chapter is needed.

fifteen16fifteen16over 5 years ago
Short

Short and sweet, straight to the point. Of course what will he do with the silly mare now.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 5 years ago
Mindmeld31 not working

The title includes "ch. 01" perhaps that indicates additional chapters to follow.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
Update

I intentionally wrote the first part as something that could either stand alone or be the preamble to something longer. I planned it to set the stage.

Thanks to everyone for the great feedback.

Part 2 should be coming soon.

KB

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
You have exposed the cheater

Nowhere else to go except the btb part. If you planned to use the gun on them, stupid move.

If not then you get into standard kick her out and hide the money etc.

Should have covered this in one go as once they are uncovered, interest is lost. The story is really in how he planned to make them pay without getting caught. You have gone past this with the great reveal.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years agoAuthor
Finally posted part 2

Part 2 consists of Chapters 2 - 9. I will try to conclude the story with part 3, but not sure as I've not finished it yet. So, look for Part 2 in a few days. I'm hoping you will all be pleasantly surprised.

But, I won't hold my breath. :)

KB

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years agoAuthor
Part 2 will post tonight

Just checked the system. Part 2 is marked as New so it should appear tonight

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
OH SHIT,,,,,MARCEL THOUGHT

would all sins pass before his eyes and thoughts, TK U MLJ LV NV

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
Yoga is dangerous!

Good story but the enjoyment was spoiled by the 'false start' at the beginning. A more contiguous story would have been a lot easier to follow. I eventually caught up with the sequence but the connection was never as strong as I had in the beginning. The characters were well described but were somewhat overshadowed by the disjointed storyline. More involvement of the police investigation into the rape cases would have added context to the plot. The story could easily have begun after the first paragaph and the rest of Pt 1 included in sequence along the way. 5***** anyway for a great story.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Good, but..

I wish it wasn’t written like a joke. I’d like to know how Bill dealt with both of them.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 4 years ago
HA!

Great little story. 5 big stars

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

The opening chapter to my favorite King Bandor story. I still want to slap Marcel, and Jude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yeah

Absolutely great! Now hopefully Marcel the asswipe is taught a new painful "Aasana" and Jude the Unfaithful (in the making) pays for her indiscretion. 5 stars.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
More?

Great short story. I'd prefer a little more ending...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

I Hope that He tells some of the other Husbands .. Then They Can Teach The Yoga Guy some New Yoga Stances .. The Broken Leg and Arm Should Be the First 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please post the sequel...

Marcel's Life as a Nullo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good job, King!

Great read so far. Great pacing

RePhilRePhilabout 3 years ago
Stick a fork in him!!

He’s done!! BRILLIANT!! 5* & FAV

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Reading again

Pepe LePhew is caught by the husband who is also the gendarmerie. Uh oh!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Downward facing dick?? Marcel(?) can probably show her all different poses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Simple and effective

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Yeah that’s funny

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Yeah that’s funny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

End the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In the tenth year of our marriage, my first wife Jenny was being hit run all of the time by her personal trainer at the gym that she went to 4 days a week. This flirtation between the trainer and my wife had been going on for about six weeks, and one of our mutual female friends felt righteous enough to let me in on what was going on. Needless to say oh, I'm a very vindictive oh, overly protective male, who grew up in a very rough inner-city neighborhood. 2 weeks and $1,000 later they found a personal trainer outside the back door of the gym on a late Friday night with his pelvis and spine shattered, and some kind of Caustic Acid was poured all over his genitals. My wife expecting that I had something to do with it, but since she never had any proof oh, nothing was said between the two of us. I did get a couple of calls from the local police department, and going in I answer all of their questions and since I had a rock solid Alibi for the time in question, the investigation never went anywhere with me. Now I know that some of the writers and commenters on this website would be real wimps and pussies about the situation oh, but that's not any way that this real man rolls. Just to let you all know my wife and I just celebrated our 40th anniversary this year.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

A policeman in the house replaces every PI! An entertaining story that I really enjoyed. I always can not believe that there really should be such idiotic women who believe such crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short, sweet, super !

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
Loved it!!

please continue

tonyneatotonyneatoabout 1 year ago

Marcel looks fucked !!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nope! Abuse of authority is worse than adultery. If he had killed them in the hotel room, and used his knowledge of crime scenes to leave no trace, I would applaud him. The second he showed badge, he became the villain. Bullies with badges are worse than traitors and predators!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Anonymous from a couple months ago - are you also known as Slick? 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Slick Series Info