All Comments on 'Slickrock Stuck MILF jpg'

by fireballxl5

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very funny story and well written. I would love to see more stories from the ladies.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 6 years ago
Wow!!

I'm still laughing at your stories. This are better than a lot of guys trying to write a story from a womans perspective. you really know how to keep us entertained, even if there hasn't been any sex yet accidental or otherwise. I loved it keep on writing some more of this wonderful stories.

RDA2244RDA2244over 6 years ago
Good reading!

I was entertained in a unique sort of way reading this story. The humor was done perfectly. Thank you.

lonerider10lonerider10over 8 years ago
well done!

this story forces your imagination to picture what is written. from the start with a group of well meaning church ladies to 4 gossiping housewives that find out that they have a naughty side that sets up the ending of the story. picture the sexy housewife in a situation that is highly erotic and embarassing and sure to cause a stir. i hope to see another instalment soon. i have never waited for a part 2 before this story. can't wait.

bikinirambikiniramover 8 years ago
Looking forward to more

Very nice, do more of these

bultacoriderbultacorideralmost 17 years ago
wish

wish i was a spaceman, the fastest guy alive. i'd fly you 'round the universe, on fireball xl5

NickiJean28NickiJean28almost 19 years ago
good

it didn't have to be erotic to be good, i thought parts of it were funny and think that you should definitly write more. i'd read it!

fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
Very good, indeed

I was going to google it up but after the comments I realized it was a no go. Darn.

Erotic, funny, and a joy to read. Do more.

HoltarnHoltarnalmost 19 years ago
Brilliant

A very good story. Hope to read more of the MILF's adventures - surely you can make it into a series.

fireballxl5fireballxl5almost 19 years agoAuthor
Ha, ha! Made you look! Made you look!

The author, fireballxl5

Hey! Thanks for all the nice things you said! I'm cooking up a couple more for the series right now. As for naming them, one extremely impolite dude pointed out to me in a blistering email that the way I named it will make it hard to put these together. I politely agree.

These stories will be stand-alone, not sequential. Actually I got in trouble with the title length limitation. I'm still scratching my head about it, but I'll come up with something by the time I submit the next one.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 19 years ago
I had to do it, didn't I?

I just had to do it. Okay, I admit I googled it. Nothing, of course, but I figured, Hey, maybe there was inspiration for the story... And it was a good story. Classy, light, fun... all the things this place needs.

I have an odd feeling the stories are going to get a little dirtier (likely a lot dirtier), and this was the "ice breaker." That's usually how it works – testing the water before diving in. Whether it does or doesn't, the writer has a fine grasp on characterization and situation. I'll certainly read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Imagine

We need more of this type - sensual erotic humorous and no one was disrespected - well in a funny way perhaps. Keep it light and have fun as we did! Well written with a very good set up.

Thanks author - more please - with Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Googled it, no go

Nice story, but you guys got it on a google search? cause i got garbage

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Good

Yes well written very erotic, This would make a nice series of stories about the women

GhostbearGhostbearalmost 19 years ago
Very enjoyable

Well thought out and written. Please continue this series.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 19 years ago
Fun story!

That was a really fun story! It was well written and erotic, but not crude. This will make a great series!

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
Very good story

As long as it doesn't get into them cheating on their husbands, this looks like a great start to a series. Good luck with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wonder how many will google that jpg...

oh, what a cute bottom! you guys googled it yet?

she was honest about the legs too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
MILFs I'd Love To...

Delightful, lighthearted account of civic-minded ladies - I for one would like to hear more of their tales

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous