Slime Monster Knight's Harem

Story Info
Slime Knight Richard and his harem of many women.
15.9k words
4.48
19.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day that changed the existence of a certain slime started like any other, to it at least. It had moved along the bushes of a forest full of weak monsters driven by its basic need to absorb moisture but then it detected something new. The slime might not have proper colour sight but it did see humanoid creatures pressed against each other and connected. Something in this made the slime only stare at it between the leaves.

A large man mostly wearing leather armour was embracing a smaller female elf sideways. His cock was striking hard into her pussy but the elf was taking it in full. Though she was not looking happy about it and was clenching her teeth. Her black hair was a mess and there were tears in her silver eyes.

Both of their skins glimmered with sweat and the elf's long ears twitched at every thrust. Her black mage robe was rolled up to her neck and the male's arms wrapped around both sides of her hand-sized breasts. Most of the bags surrounding them were from the elf's utility belts laying on the ground.

"You failed me the last time. I don't want to keep you just because you let me have your holes," the man mutters into the elf's ear.

"Then let me go, damn human."

"Naah, I will cum deep to leave something for you to remember me by. I heard you give it to anyone who asks it anyway. Your big hips were made for birthing after all. Maybe your breasts finally grow after having some bastards."

The elf bites her lip as thick cum is thrust into her womb. The man tightens his grip as he keeps pumping into the stretched hole but the elf is not even trying to resist and her eyes glaze over. Her nethers swell and radiate red on the almost pale skin.

When the man is done he rolls the elf off to the ground and she stays there. Her pussy twitches like it still was getting pounded and her legs tremble.

"Goodbye, Vira."

The man stands up and grabs his bag. Vira watches him leave trying not to show any emotion even after he is no longer visible. Her flexible elven pussy is barely gaping even after that violent ramming.

"Human scum, it was you who evaded to right without notice," Vira mutters. She stands up with shaking legs and collects her small bags one by one.

"Lowly elf should be honoured to have the honour of being with a noble human," Vira keeps talking to herself in an exaggeratedly annoyed tone.

"I will let even an elf take contracts with me if you keep no underwear."

"There is no way another licenced hunter will take some filthy elf even other elfs kicked out."

"I sold your fine elven underwear, not like someone like you needs them."

After picking up her stuff and putting them on the belts Vira lifts up her robes and looks at her shapely hips and the pussy under them. Seeing how it had already completely recovered and gained normal colours almost disgusted Vira on top of the fact she could still feel the hot seed inside.

"Damn, almost nothing is coming out."

With annoyed steps, Vira walks to a river nearby and the slime follows her unseen. After attaching her hitched robe corner up to a belt hook keeping it above her hips she dips her fingers into the water before pushing them into her pussy. The slime watches as the elf's big exposed butt moves up and down. The hand is sinking deep into the flesh-hole stretching it and the slime moves closer lured by the moisture dripping down.

"Who is that?"

Vira turns around and sees the slime slowly creeping closer to her. Fire bursts in her hand but it fades in seconds.

"Just something I need."

Vira has a devious smile but is soon fades back into nothingness. With fast hands, the mage grabs a bottle from her shoulder bag and empties it on the blue slime. It gains a reddish hue as the creature absorbs the moisture of the potion.

Dropping to her behind Vira spreads her legs to the slime. Her fingers spread her tight pussy that is now wetter than with the human.

"Come on slime, use your instincts and attack my pussy. Feel free to break through and suck the filth from my womb. The healing potion should be enough."

The slime changes shape and looks like a large reddish transparent dick. A smile flashes momentarily on Vira's face again.

"Ooh, aren't I lucky. Just the right slime for this job."

Bending its body the slime squirms into the presented hole. It gyrates as it's primary way of moving and shakes Vera's insides digging deeper.

"So solid," Vira exclaims with dilated eyes. Her hips gently rock the slime and a smile that is more permanent creeps onto the elf's lips. Vira's insides are gently rubbed slowly stretching them further, something she had not experienced after her exile from the elven kingdoms. Humans only wanted to see how much her fabled elven pussy could take and only cared about themselves. Then again she had wanted something out of them every time.

"Come on, pressure your way deeper, aah, not that I mind but I need you into my womb right now."

With two hands Vira grabs the slime-rod outside and pushes it deeper. Her insides bend into her large limits and more pressure focuses on her womb's entrance. The elf's juices mix into the slime and her clit is swelling from rubbing into the solid but soft creature.

"Come on break me."

The desperate elf thrusts up with her hips while pressing down but her hands are just not strong enough to push the slippery slime entirely into her pussy. Vira heaves herself up and lands to a nearby stone to a sitting position.

"Aarhg."

Vira rolls off the stone panting as her womb is pierced into. The slime slides deeper while still gyrating. The elf stares at the cloudy sky with a twisted smile, the healing potion is making her tingle on top of the slimes movements. Vira's belly bulges and her legs tremble but her juice glistening pussy tightly clamps shut trying to keep the occupant inside.

"Hehe," Vira keeps giggling to herself without end and her body visibly vibrates centred on her shaking belly. She loses all sense of time but after her body gets more used to the odd filling sensation her mind gains some of her focus back.

"Okay, you can come out now. I did not plan this through."

Trying to stand up Vira collapses as the slime's gyration increases.

"Hahahaha... I don't want to die like this. Even if it's not that bad."

With both of her hands on her swollen belly, Vira tries to think any solutions. Her mind is deeply numbed but one solution from her past drifts to it.

"Contract spell... Let me think... It needs skin contact... willingness. Can slime even consent on that level?"

Seeing no other option Vira closes her eyes and imagines what the slime looked like. She can't help herself from imagining it surrounded by her flesh. How the slime is making her feel something she had thought not be possible anymore.

"I Vira Naralmoon of clan Niftdragon declare my intent on forming a contract with the... creature in contact with my skin."

Vira's belly shines blue and she can feel the pure willingness for anything in the slime's mind. The contract's mental connection forms between them.

"I'm so happy I'm exiled. My siblings would laugh themselves to death... and then back to life. Dragon tamers." Vira mutters to herself almost laughing.

Through the connection, Vira tells the slime with only intent to stop gyrating as it did not understand words. It obeyed.

After standing up Vira tells the slime to drip out of her without breaking anything. Pressure immediately builds inside of her. A line of slime flows down her leg to the ground. Her elven pussy twitches from pressure-forced climax but barely opens. With trembling legs, she steps to lean on a tree.

"Aahahaha, ooh fuuuck. My first real climax for years but I change my mind, just come out."

Vira's eyes almost explode from her head. Blue mass drops between her legs and her belly deflate. She quickly takes a bottle from her belt and gulps it down.

"Now, what am I supposed to do with you?" Vira murmurs still having her legs spread looking down at the slime. The slime forms a large dick again.

"You feel more obedient than my last dragon. I might as well see what you can do with unlocked potential. Obedience is harder to gain than individual power after all."

Vira takes the slime into her hands and carries it to the river.

"By the contract bond of the proud elven race, I hereby grant this bond mate the ability to absorb the elements of its affinity using my magic."

With one move Vira throws the slime into the river and sits to a rock nearby. She has a wide devious smile. She also has widespread exposed legs but then she remembers it and pulls down her robe.

"Please come back stronger. I still can't believe you could make me climax after all these years."

There is a strange longing in Vira's eyes and her thighs keep rubbing to each other whenever she stops focusing on them.

** * **

Several hours later part of the river overflows next to Vera. Part of it goes back and the form deflates becoming more solid. The elf stares at it with strong intent.

"So it worked, can you understand words now?"

"I guess not but maybe you learn by listening. See if you can form human-like size by solidifying."

The form twists down gaining stronger blue colour that almost looks like skin but it was still twice the elf's size. Within what humans might be but definitely tallest human Vira had ever met and she had met many at this point.

"I need to name you into something cool. If I have a strong looking and named warrior with me I might get contracts without... humans."

"Wait here. I go to fetch you something that lets you move with me. I don't afford to get mage licence or the needed classes so I can't just say you are my contract monster. They would not think you are safe."

** * **

Vira walks to the cheapest blacksmith that mostly sells reused gear in a nearby town.

"I need the most affordable full plate armour you have."

"I'm assuming not for your measurements?

"Twice my height. It's to test something so no need to measure it well."

"You are in luck. I just got one from the morgue. It is kind off beaten up but it's made of good steel. 400 silver."

"Not even one gold? Is it full of holes?"

"No, most of the straps are in pretty bad shape and might break but if it's for test dummy it might work."

"Yes, it might work. Can I also have some surplus leather? I promise it won't be wasted."

"Well If someone as pretty as you pleads then sure. You can take the amount you need from my leather garbage. It's unlocked behind the building but it's not even attracting thieves."

It did not take long to get the leather and the armour pieces were just brought to Vira. She ties everything together and casts lightness spell on the pile.

"Please come again. Even if it's for the leather. It burns funny."

** * **

Vira drops the gear load in front of the slime.

"Here, put all of this on you covering everything."

It takes almost an hour to get everything to look like a human.

"You need a weapon," Vira mutters.

"Ooh well, we can just try to find some bandits while we walk to another town to get a contract."

"Also, I think your story is some mute old timer that saved me and uses me to talk for him. I think that should work. You look so big and veteran with that. Actually, I too would be scared if I did not know what you were."

Vira's eyes trail down and a solid blue cock bursts from the armour's crotch.

"Never do that when others are around. Even if my thoughts would trail off. Understood?"

The cock disappears.

"We are alone now. Bring that thing back, Richard... Richard the veteran warrior from the south."

Vira falls to her knees and the cock slaps her face as it comes out again smearing slime on her. It is firmly solid but still coated with a loose outer layer of thick slime that moves on its own. The substance won't stay on Vira's face but moves back to the main body.

"Ooh, you are going to pay."

Both hands gripping on the cock Vira presses the tip to her lips. She smells the sweet taste of the healing potion despite the blue colour. With a lick she confirms it is what it smells. But there is also another thought, this is way too big.

Richard's slime cock deflates but it gains length. It pushes past Vira's lips. She is too slow to bite down to block the path. Her eyes look up at the battered steel helmet. The eye sockets are covered with black fabric and it is common among more experienced fighters as it prevents enemies from seeing where the eyes look but the wearer can still see through with the basic magic enhancement.

Hard slime drips down Vira's throat slightly bulging it. Her eyes are begging but not to stop. The elf scrolls up her robes and sinks fingers into her pussy. The tightly clamping entrance spurts lust-juice out of it as it is forced open.

Hard pressure reaches deep into Vira's body but suddenly Richard pulls out the slime from her throat stepping back. The tentacle-like cock shrinks back to its previous rigid size.

"Damn pervert, you wanted to taste what my belly was like? Though I sense you liked the other place better."

Vira's faint smile froze and she looks to the side. Her fingers leave her pussy and she stands up pulling her robes down.

"We need to go, the sun is setting soon," Vira mutters under her increasingly heavy breathing.

** * **

"Just what we needed," Vira whispers. She had spotted a group of bandits with her night vision magic near the road, looting a cart dragged into the woods was an easy identifier combined with the talking.

Slime knight Richard moved closer trying to avoid making sounds but his armour is not that silent. Vira's eyes narrow from annoyance looking how he moves like some stuffed doll despite her best attempts on trying to tell it to crouch.

"Who goes there?" comes a yell and the bandits form into a loose line. One of the figures backs behind them. Even with her magic, Vira can't see details in the dark from a long distance.

"Look at that, a lost knight," the man who spoke was almost as tall as the armoured slime and he had a large twohanded axe. Despite sounding confident, he looked around and some of the others were taking steps back.

Richard charged at the tall man. The heavy axe slides along the armour as the slime's body distorts partly to evade it. Just the impact of their bodies colliding is enough to send the human flying. The victor goes after the axe and picks it up.

Multiple bandits run into the woods but one remains near the cart. Richard was about to charge but then Vira told it to stop. The figure looked female and had her hands tied.

"My saviour," comes in an unnaturally perky female voice. The source is an ebony-skinned elf in red dancer outfit that reveals more than enough skin. Her silver hair is tied to a long ponytail with red strings.

"Thank you, you saved my life." She leans forward presenting her plentiful breasts while pushing them up with her tied hands. Immediately Vira starts to receive a sequence of mental images featuring the ebony mounds along with lustful emotions.

"You can call me Mira. How would my lifelong saviour want to be called? I can call you master if you want."

Somewhat sounding bothered the elf girl Mira steps forward showing her tied hands but still making sure her breasts were pushed up.

"Please my hero, help me cut my bonds."

Annoyed by the way the elf was acting Vira just stood in the shadows. She was going to help but something just irked her the wrong way.

"My hero," Mira starts when she gets next to Richard but then suddenly she rotates her tied fists sideways and punches straight at the slime knight's breastplate. It is easy for Vira to see the telltale green glimmer of body enhancement magic. The impact of the force echoes like thunder in the forest and a dent appears on the armour, one dent among the many.

Mira's eyes dilate and she falls to her knees. She looks down but her eyes keep peaking up like trying to see if the knight is going to fall or not.

"Please my hero. I was just afraid because you did not talk. I'm sorry."

Leaning to a side Mira starts to bring her legs forward while spreading them. Despite the elf's confident words sweat is forming on her smooth ebony skin.

"I see you are strong. If you so desire I can serve you. My greatest dream is to be the woman of the strongest man in the world and you definitely qualify."

Vira is trying her best to mute her laughter, part of her really enjoys just watching this knowing to what this elf is talking to.

"I don't have much experience but if it's you, then you can just have me."

Mira tries to look coy while presenting her nethers but she is forming a nervous smile. Her hands pull the red cloth covering them to a side.

On his own Richard pops a large slime erection out of his armour but in the dark Mira is not able to see it well. Her mouth gapes and eyes dilate.

"So so so big," Mira mutters but she leans back and spreads her legs even wider like making room for it.

"Even if its so big I can take, please use me."

Despite looking to a side Mira is forming an extremely gleefully chaotic smile.

Vira did not even try to stop Richard when he charged at the presented hole. The rod that shrank from the tip only to expand when inside dug deep into the hole spreading it. A green glimmer of body modification magic shined bright around Mira. It was one of the magic types that could be cast silently but not in a hidden way.

Mira could have seen in the green light the cock thrusting into her was not exactly human but her eyes were too busy having a bulging contest with her belly. The ebony skin increasingly deformed at every thrust and her eyes only saw white sparkles. Her mouth gaped open screaming silently but it began to form into a lewd smile. Slowly laughter was starting to come out.

"Ha... haha... haha, finally, finally a man worthy of my body. The sheer power, you claimed my womb at first strike, it is yours, use me, fill me, do what you want, you are worthy."

Combined with Mira's elven flexibility and her body magic her inner flesh walls completely took the shape of the hard slime rod.

"You are making me so wet, I feel it. It's like you covered me entirely with your man slime already."

Leaning forward Mira pushed her torso upward with her hands and her belly deforms up to her breast making them jiggle out of the red coverings.

"You are not much of a talker? Not that I mind, you have more than enough to offer."

Clearly using her magic to protect her mind from complete destruction Mira focuses on the cock piercing into her but before she can focus enough the slime acts. His hands launch to squeeze the large bouncing breasts moulding them and digging into them like claws. That moment Mira's body explodes into a violent climax that shakes her making the green body magic effect almost fade.

"Aaah yeees. I love you," Mira lustfully screams dripping her own saliva on her body. Her legs keep trembling from the climax and from the ones coming after but Mira's green aura recovers itself. She suddenly loses all interest to try forming an eye contact with the helmet.

"Did you not cum yet? Please use me until you do," Mira mutters under her heavy breathing.

Vira started to watch the show with a smile but slowly her hands went under her robe, juice leaked down her legs. The contact connection kept sending Vira stronger and stronger mental images. She even hitched her robe high enough so she could rub herself to a tree, wanting to put just about anything inside her.

"Did watching them make you horny too?" comes a whispering question behind Vira and a hot body pressed against her, erect cock slides between her wet legs. She tried to contact Richard through her connection but it turns into both sides just sending lewd images to each other.