Sling Shots

Story Info
Sub gets a working over from his Domme and two others.
1.9k words
3.67
8.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have strapped me down in a sling. My legs are spread wide above my head, my arms are tied up too and I am completely vulnerable. My head lolls back and you stand inches from my face with your gleaming pussy filling my view. You gently nudge me and I start to rock back and forth, getting to touch your pussy briefly with my lips and tongue each time the arc of my motion reaches its zenith. I lick heartily each time we make contact, and you groan your approval.

"I'm going to have some fun with you today", you tell me. "I've invited a couple of friends to play with you for my amusement. Your job is to offer your holes for their pleasure and to do whatever they tell you. Got it?"

"Yes, thank you Mistress", I beam in response. My cock twitches at the prospect. I have no idea what you have in store, but it sounds like a spit roast to me - and that makes me instantly hard.

You grab my shoulders and hold my head under you. My face is in your ass and I inhale your musk. I breathe in slowly, savoring your scent.

"Lick".

You spread your cheeks and squat a little, giving me more access. I slowly circle your asshole with my tongue, being very delicate at first. Soon I have increased the pressure and tempo and I am shoving my tongue in your hole as hard as I can, in and out in a frantic rhythm, head butting to increase the pressure. You are playing with your clit and I feel your orgasm build. Your asshole clenches on my tongue as I feel your drench my chin and chest with your ejaculation. You move slightly to shoot some in my mouth, and I hold it open to get all I can. When you stop, I lick your pussy gently and you sigh. I swallow your cum gratefully, delighted at the intimacy of our moment together.

You pinch both my nipples and say "Don't go anywhere", climbing off me.

When you return, Jorge and Nathan are with you, both naked and being led by you by their cocks. You also have your strap-on wagging in front of you as you sidle up to me. Jorge is tanned, muscular with long brown hair and deep-set eyes above an aquiline nose. His cock is limp but looks big, drooping down a good four inches even when soft. Nathan is taller and thinner, a pale and lanky nebbish with curly dark hair. He looks nervous, and smiles uncomfortably, showing the gap in his front teeth.

"Jorge, feed my bitch" you say as you yank his cock towards my face. "Nathan, suck my bitch", and he is dispatched towards my groin. "I'm going to warm up your ass while I watch you suck cock, you little cocksucker". You look down at me and grin, clearly enjoying the sight before you. My view is obscured by Jorge's big member drooping into my open mouth, and I get to work sucking on him. He has such a big, beautiful prick - long and thick and perfectly formed. It stretches my mouth to take his head, and he fills me as he gets hard. I slurp and suck, unable to use my hands but bobbing my head and using my tongue as much as possible. I love the texture of him in my mouth, smooth and hard and slick. I feel like a filthy slut.

Nathan is very tentative with my cock. He clearly heard you, but he is moving slowly and doesn't seem to want to make contact. You grab the back of his head, scooping a fistful of his hair in your left hand. "What did I tell you to do, Nathan?" you scold him sharply. "Suck his cock, Mistress" comes the reply. I am surprised to hear Nathan sound like a deejay with a smooth radio voice.

You take my cock in your right hand, gripping it tightly and squeezing too hard. It feels thrilling, a burst of adrenaline along with the pleasure of your touch. You shove his face on my cock and force his mouth to accept my hardening penis. You stroke me as he starts to lick the head. "Good boy, that's better", you coo in his ear and he seems to relax, grateful for your approval. I feel his lips on my cock head, sucking on me gently and it feels nice.

I am licking Jorge's balls, waxed smooth and hanging on my face. I love the smell of him, the crease of sweat where his inner thighs meet his pubic area. I move further back and lick his asshole, sweaty and gamey. He spreads his cheeks for me and I smile, murmuring "Little slut" as I shove my tongue in him. My cock is raging hard and Nathan is doing a bang-up job stroking and sucking me. I think I am close to cumming.

"OK boys, easy does it - we don't want my bitch to dirty his pretty tummy before his time", you say and I feel your lubed finger slide into my asshole. You stretch me out and quickly move to two fingers, in and out and twisting, pressing against the sides of my hole and loosening me up. It feels so good. In no time I am grinding against your hand as you fuck me with your three fingers. Nathan is holding my cock and watching you while Jorge is bouncing his fat prick on my cheek. I feel your strap-on touch my asshole and in one swift motion you have entered me and started a slow thrusting. You are very gentle, holding my hips as you go in and out. It feels delightful. I look up at you lovingly, so powerful and dominant. You look amazing and you make me feel loved and cherished. In that moment I would do anything for you.

"Nathan, it's your turn now. I want to see you fuck my boy toy with your little girly cock." You step away and I am disappointed to feel my empty hole, wanting some more thrusting and feeling full of cock. Nathan puts on a condom and lubes his cock before sliding into me easily. His cock isn't as big as your strap-on, and he feels good sliding in and out of me. He starts a faster rhythm of thrusting, shoving harder into me and filling me up. "Fuck me, Nathan! Give it to me! I want your cock in my tight ass!" I shout into Jorge's gorgeous ass as I desperately stab him with my tongue.

"Take my cock, you slutty whore", says Nathan as he thrusts in me. His deep voice sounds sexy. He is enjoying himself now, sliding the length of his dick in and out of me slowly and deliberately.

Jorge takes a silent cue from you and shoves his huge cock down my throat. I gag on him and he pulls back to let me catch my breath, then he shoves into me again. "Stop making so much noise, you little bitch" you chide me. "I like seeing you try to cope with Jorge's massive tool. It is quite amusing to see you drool and choke on it."

"Thank you Mistress" I gasp as Jorge pulls out again. I am getting vigorously spit-roasted and I am loving the energy of it, the violence, the aggression, the smell of men and spit and ass and cock. I am being used for your pleasure and it is intoxicating. I look over at you and you have taken off your strap-on. Your legs are spread and you are playing with yourself, looking at me intently. It makes me even harder.

Jorge lets me slurp on his cock, sucking and licking the head. He has stopped the deep-throating and is stroking himself as I suck on him. You are groaning as you watch us and I can tell you are close to an orgasm. "I want you to fuck him now, Jorge. Let me see you shove that big cock of yours in his slutty, hungry ass!" Jorge moves around as Nathan pulls out and in a minute he has put on a condom and is lubing up.

I am anxious about receiving Jorge's big thick cock. But you and Nathan have opened me up, and Jorge is gentle as he guides his slippery head into me and starts out slowly. He stretches my hole as he feeds more of his big cock into my tight ass. He moves very slowly, tenderly almost. Only the first three inches go in and out of me. You have gotten to your feet and are watching intently as more of Jorge's monster slides inside me. Mounting my face, you slide your wet pussy over my mouth and shout out "Lick my clit, you little bitch!" I eagerly start licking you all over and I hear your groans and growls as your orgasm builds. You cry out "Yes, yes, yes" and spray all over my face and mouth. I lap up your cum, feeling joyful to be rewarded with your nectar.

"Fuck me, Nathan" you command. He scrambles to attention, swapping out condoms and rushing to obey. He slides into you easily as you grind your clit against my lapping tongue. I feel the closeness and intimacy of both of you as I lick his cock and your clit in turn. My mouth is full of your cunt and my ass is full of Jorge's anaconda, now fully buried in me as he thrusts all ten inches inside me. I am tingling all over, and get another shot of pleasure when you start stroking my cock. I feel your lips on my cock head, sucking on me as you stroke.

"Are you going to come for me, pussy licker?" you ask me.

"Yeph Miffphreff" I mumble into your cunt.

"Are you going to come for me, pussy fucker?" you ask Nathan.

"Yes Mistress" comes his eager reply. He is thrusting into you hard and fast, slamming you into my face.

"Are you going to come for me, ass fucker?" you ask Jorge.

"Of course, at your command Mistress" says Jorge, always so well trained.

"Then come, bitches!" you tell us excitedly, and I feel my asshole squeeze and tighten in anticipation. Jorge grabs my hips and thrusts deeply into me, increasing his pace and stretching me even more. He is banging against my prostate and it feels intense. He is the first to come, crying out and shuddering as he fills my ass with his load. I am on the edge and your strong, rapid strokes and soft, sensuous tongue on my cock make me yell and shoot a massive load into your mouth. Within seconds I am rewarded with another shower in my mouth as you come hard, laughing and slurping my cum in your mouth. Nathan keeps pounding and quickly peaks, groaning "Oh, oh, oh, oh" as he comes inside you. I love being so close to you both.

He and Jorge peel off their condoms, and you pour their cum in my mouth with a ceremonious solemnity. I grin and relax, my ass tingling and a beautiful, freshly-fucked glow pervading my body. You lean over me, breasts stroking my chest and spit my own load into my mouth. I love the feeling of a mouth full of cum, and I roll my tongue around in my mouth and savor the taste. I look up at you and there are sparks in your eyes. "That was spectacular, my sweet" you murmur to me. I smile and return the love I see in your face. I swallow my three-load shot. "Thank you so much, my goddess" I reply.