Slip of the Senses

Story Info
A day in the life of a rental fuckpuppet.
1.1k words
3.84
12k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft tone sounded in her left ear.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

As some awareness returned, she felt fingers slide inside a slickened slippery hole. Squealing softly, she sunk self into sublime submissive sensation savoring. Soft spears of sexual satiation slimed digits delightfully diving deeply.

Swallowed by self-satisfaction, her thoughts failed to notice their own reinforcing alliterations as readily as they failed to notice that the fingers plunging furiously into her pussy were her own. Not that she would care if she did notice. The experience of obeying was so pleasant that she never tried to notice unimportant things like what was interacting with the body she lived inside.

It is possible that she used to try, she sometimes had fleeting funny feelings she now found funny, that she fought this feeling firmly. So much simpler to softly surrender ... *moan!* ... to softly surrender to spears of sexual satiation ... *gasping moans!* ... to slide subconscious sideways ... to slip into surrender.

These thoughts threaded through the orgasm overload. As she came, in her left ear she heard a comforting sound.

*beep*

In her right ear, she heard a pleasant voice coo, "Fluff-brain fuckpuppet, sexual satisfaction surrenders self to subtle suggestions and substantive shifts."

"Sensible," she thought, as self softly slipped into surrender, flooding her with fluffy flutters of fluff.

If she were still capable of conscious conflict, she might have resisted, it was so much simpler, so much safer, to slip into surrender. Sometimes, the idea would float fleetingly through her mind that there was a time when she had a name, but she had no desire to know what her name had been. If she needed a name SIR would give her one.

The slut smiled sweetly, and said, "So much simpler to softly slip into seeking to satisfy the superior suggestions of SIR."

Such thoughts felt so soothing, and submissive, and sexually satisfying. All she saw was blackness, no light was needed for pleasure. If she needed to see SIR would make her see. Submitting senses to SIR surrenders self. This brought on another crashing orgasm.

*beep*

Proud feelings of validation surged when the voice declared, "Fluff-brain fuckpuppet, submitting senses to SIR surrenders self."

Fluff filled her, as she thought to herself, "A fluff-brain fuckpuppet finds favor for phenomenal fuckability."

Fully falling into SIR's phenomenally fuckable fluff-brain fuckpuppet, it sighed into another satisfying orgasm. Nothing it felt mattered, the body it lived in was unimportant. Senses softly slipped into surrender. What had been its mind was now completely exposed to suggestion, craving any message or instruction, as a fully functional fuckpuppet.

*beep*

As the tremors rocked through SIR's fuckpuppet, the voice affirmed, "Fluff-brain fuckpuppet, phenomenal fuckability finds favor."

SIR's fuckpuppet was dimly aware that this might not have been the first time this message was received, but remembered events were fluff that reduced a fuckpuppet's fuckability. Phenomenal fuckability as a fluff-brain fuckpuppet; it only experiences immediate stimuli and obeys. All else is fluff.

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

It obediently removed the tube from the base of its neck walked across the room, opened a door, walked down a hallway and entered a room while completely blinded. It walked to a small raised dais in the middle of the room, and stepped up, turning to face the door. It proudly stood with knees slightly bent, legs spread, chest thrust forward, arms folded over each other across the back, left over right, gripping forearms. Its mind was completely full of fluff.

It was occasionally aware of licking an asshole while stroking two cocks, or greedily slurping cum out of a dripping pussy or anus pressing hard against its cuntface, or thrusting a strap-on deeply into some guy's bowels while he sucked on someone's cock. Without fail, all of its phenomenally fuckable fuckholes were functioning fully for superior sexual satisfaction.

Sometimes it could see a stiff cock jutting toward its cuntface before hungrily choking it fully down its cuntface, sometimes it was gargling several loads of cum before swallowing, sometimes it was in darkness, blindly obeying, barely aware of anything the body it lived in was doing.

Every event was immediately forgotten fluff, it was blissfully unaware that the brief moments of clarity were the results of barked instructions that it received.

Throughout, it was experiencing many orgasms always accompanied by soothing and reaffirming messages. Occasionally, it was dimly aware of washing itself clean, inside and out. It did not care when, or where, only that there were two beeps beforehand, it was obeying the voice that instructed, "Fluff-brain fuckpuppet, fastidious fuckholes are phenomenally fuckable fuckholes."

After one washing, it heard the familiar sound.

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

The voice cooed, "Sleepy submissive sluts slip softly into slumber."

Feeling her self slip into her senses, she was satisfied that she successfully surrendered for SIR. Although she had no specific recollection of having done so, she knew that when the fluff lifted for sleep she had served SIR to satisfaction.

Blinder hood in hand, within thirty seconds she was walking into the room where she slept. Some of the other sluts were already sleeping, but a number of the sleeping pads were empty. Walking proudly to the one SIR assigned to her, she took the tube and clicked it expertly into the port at the base of her neck, then affixed the blinder hood, moaning softly at this choice to surrender her senses for SIR.

The tube snaked down through a hole in the headrest as she reclined, her arms folded over her belly, left over right, and she mewled in delight as she felt the cool fluids begin to rush into her. With no concern for how long she had been awake, or what she had done while awake, or what had been done to her, she sighed in satisfaction that she had served SIR sufficiently. As a soothing voice spoke softly, she slept soundly.

A soft tone sounded in her left ear.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

As glimmers of awareness returned, she felt fingers slip into her slick, soaking hole. Squirming sexually, she sunk self into sublime submissive sensation savoring. Soft spears of sexual satiation slimed digits delightfully diving deeply.

Outside the large building, a garish, sexually suggestive neon sign featuring a nude marionette doll on strings, advertised, "Pleasure Puppets, 24 Hours," and the lighted marquis below proclaimed, "No Holes Barred, Satisfying Every Taste, Open 24 Hours Year Round!"

At the bottom of the marquis, in white text on the black frame, if anyone walking by looked closely they could read, "Wholly Owned and Operated by Sexual Inhibition Relief, Inc."