All Comments on 'Slip of the Tongue'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Karma can be such a bitch. I wonder if the inseminator's conscience is now cleared, him having "paid" for his sins? ;-)

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 month ago

I was going for 4 stars but because of Clive's Unfortunate accident I upped it to 5 stars! Good job!

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 1 month ago

The only thing I find far-fetched was that after all Clive’s women were revealed that he managed to live another week. I think among those men done wrong there would have been more than just one or two quite eager to make any restitution post mortem. Hell, he would be cut up into cubes and used for bait. It pains me to say it, but there are a fair number of “Clives”, real ones alive and well.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceabout 1 month ago

A well-written tale that thoroughly entertained me. I could only give it 4 stars, b/c as you said, this is familiar ground. Without a unique twist, I can't go 5 stars. Still, as noted, this writer has skills and is capable of writing good prose in an enjoyable manner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I didn't understand one thing, namely: what exactly was this super-secrecy and guarantees that husbands would never find out, which Clive Adams so easily convinced all these married whores of? Just that you fucked them in your house after opening the garage door? Nothing extraordinary. No secret phones, passwords, safe houses and hotels located fifty miles from their place of residence. So what kept him from getting caught for so many years?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"Don't try to understand women. Women understand women, and they hate each other." -- THE Al Bundy, 'Married With Children'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If you are the owner of a penis then you have to be pretty damn pissed off to actually crush it along with the testicles. If most guys hear about someone getting kicked in the balls or maybe a line drive baseball nails them without a cup on, we tend to almost feel it with just our imagination and you see guys legs slam shut. Can you imagine actually using a sledge on someone’s junk and not feeling sick just seeing it cuz I can’t. Gave it a five for honesty and imagined pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

5+ big stars for an interesting story with a surprise ending. As on reader stated Karma can be a bitch.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

Top story….

The gall of Susan is mind boggling, your story l know.

Can anyone be really that stupid.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Still trying to figure out why Clive would be calling “yesterday” to discuss ways to keep Jason in the dark about the baby’s possible heritage when Jason already had Clive’s “balls in a vice” the week prior? Maybe clarified later in the story?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 1 month ago

He happily but at the same time, solemnly explained to Steve, Don and me how he'd been told by two detectives that if he had a three pound hammer that might have unexplained tissue embedded, to get rid of that same tool.

.

Oddly enough, or perhaps not, a slew of men were buying three pound hammers over the ensuing days as if they all suddenly lost theirs.

.

"I didn't care if you were the father, just that you were the Daddy." - Effectively what she was saying to him and what man who *can* be a father finds that acceptable?

RePhilRePhilabout 1 month ago

🎯⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 month ago

I’m glad he dumped the cheating bitch

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 1 month ago

Excellent ... must have been hard to find someone as stupid as Susan ... but the author did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Is that a three pound hammer in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

HargaHargaabout 1 month ago

Very enjoyable story to read. The whole town must have been full of narcissistic bitches. I would have cut out the middleman and feed his ass to the gators.

MarmadukephuknukleMarmadukephuknukleabout 1 month ago

Great story! BTB! Loved the ending; the right guy got to wield the hammer. Five big stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

About the comment about the wives' "stupidity". Serial philanderers succeed with some or even many women because they appeal to their emotional sense of being 'special', or even as in 'the one'. Having vested emotionally, they cannot imagine that someone is using them that way as one among others. That is not always the case, and some adulterers know better with a different rationale. But the former is more common in these cases. So it's not intellectual stupidity but emotional stupidity. And the big problem of reconciliation is that cheating on that basis means they cannot exercise trustworthy judgement even IF they feel remorse. So even those marriages that survive because of minor children seldom regain the lost couple's intimacy. I would imagine revenge affairs are common in those cases. Better to just divorce despite any family suffering.

I speak from experience because my best friends wife cheated on him with a work colleague for some time, who proved a serial philanderer too. She never became pregnant by him, but the couple did have one munchkin during her affair, and by the time he had all the children genetically tested and they were the husband's, that marriage was effectively over despite her supposed remorse. He could not get over her duplicity and disrespect. My wife and her were also best friends, so it also almost fucked up our marriage as well, because it's very difficult to avoid suspicions about her knowledge and potential complicity as best friend. We survived, but the price was her severing all ties with that cheating friend. Does that make me a harsh man? Maybe, but sometimes there is a price for trust as well as distrust. If you cannot have absolute confidence in your marital partner, it isn't worth it, children or not.

WillmottWillmottabout 1 month ago

Marvellous.

But I still think that some of the revenge violence should be on screen. Different cultures I guess.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Miserable story. It appears that the LW crowd just loves to wallow in misery. No wonder they’re alone hangin out in Grandma’s basement.

RanDog025RanDog02529 days ago

Excellent! Loved the way you brought your story out in the open in a way that isn't used much, hardly ever! Thanks and worthy of 5 BIG ASS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐'s.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit29 days ago

Good story, five stars, thanks!

---

R.S.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman27 days ago

good but way too many wives for just one guy

greens444greens44425 days ago

Well written, but a sad story.

redboat7redboat723 days ago

Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Action and appropriate reaction.

Great

Story moved along fine without a lot of extraneous details

BlueEyd2BlueEyd221 days ago

The MC's lack of rage at his wife's betrayal was too over the top. He spent 9 months preparing for what was supposed to be his child to be born and then a week before delivery he finds out he probably isn't the father.

Oh, but wait, he had a week to deal with it, so it's okay.

Later he finds out his wife suspected he wasn't the father and didn't do anything about it.

Me, I would have taken all my assets and just left. No divorce where she gets half.

Comments below indicate that she got burned. BS. She got caught but there was no BTB.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6920 days ago

5 stars for sure !

Cracker270Cracker27019 days ago

You painted a very real picture. Nice job. So real that all my energy is focused on the baby. What a shitty thing to have happen to her.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

The Prick who ruined so many marriages needed to be visited a few more times and things explanted deep in his Arse as well! Maybe a large Hammer to both Knees? Maybe his Elbow shaved off with a Sharp wood chisel… Sorry I am getting pissed off for the Men that were treated so poorly by the Women who were supposed to Love them! I don’t know if I wouldn’t end both him and the woman if the same thing happened to me…. Guess this was very well written as I care so much for the Men even though not that much in the way of development.

oldtwitoldtwit16 days ago

Loved it, great idea for a story

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

***** Don't get mad..... and if the scales balance per Christopher Gadsden head up eyes forward life can be balanced.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

i wonder who the accomplice was? Steve, the guy that told the mc? how come the multitude of wives knew he was a predator but still allowed him to score? They were basically sharing 1 guy amongst themselves but get bent out of shape when a hubby after finding out his wife is cheating decides that whats good for the goose is good for the gander. good story, strong mc. rk

oldgraycatoldgraycat4 days ago

Great story. I am sure that something like this has happened elsewhere and most likely will happen again. Life sometimes sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 22 hours ago

Some of these stories seem to spark murderous rage among a few readers. It's just a story. Cool the anger or seek some counseling. Better yet, read something else.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...