Slippers at Midnight Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emboldened by the noise I made, Daciana moved her hands up my chest until they cupped my breasts through my bra. "Oh shit," I thought. I hadn't expected anyone else to see my underwear when I had gotten dressed this morning. I was wearing a sports bra and briefs. I was embarrassed by my unflattering undergarments but forgot all about them when Daciana pulled the bra down and took my bare breasts into her hands. "Your boobs are amazing." she sighed as she started to play with my very stiff nipples.

Everything was so surreal. I had imprinted on Daciana Horia, the princess of the entire territory. Even better, she had imprinted on me and right now she was making me feel things I had never felt before.

Chapter 11

I couldn't bear it anymore. Daciana had been fondling my breast for at least five minutes and I really needed to touch her. I put my hands over hers and stopped their movement. "I need to touch you," I groaned. She let her hands slide back down my stomach and out from under my tee. Then she moved in front of me and pulled me to the large bed.

She sat on the foot with her knees spread and pulled me to her. Then she lifted my shirt and I helped her lift it over my head. "Sorry about the bra," I mumbled. She laughed.

"You look gorgeous, Love." Keeping eye contact with me she lifted her own shirt over her head and tossed it aside. The breasts in her black lace bra were incredible. Smaller than mine but perfect and round and... edible. I wasn't sure where the word came from. I'd certainly never thought about the word edible before when I was looking at someone's body. There was no denying it was the right word though. I wanted nothing more than to kiss and lick and suck on her breasts.

My desire made me bold and I bent to kiss her cleavage. She moaned and arched her back. Her skin was silk against my lips. "Scoot back," I instructed and she slid backward onto the bed. I crawled up next to her and ran my hand over her stomach.

"Yesss," she hissed.

I kissed across her collarbone and nipped at one of her earlobes. She traced her fingers up and down my arm and I worked my mouth down her neck, over her clavicle, and to the rise of her perfect breasts. I followed the round top with my tongue and she gripped my arm. I slid my hand around her back and unhooked her bra. It came loose and her breasts spilled out as I grabbed the fabric and pulled it away from her.

I don't know how long I stared at her breasts. Long enough that she started to blush. Then the hunger returned and I lowered my face so I could suck her left nipple into my mouth.

Daciana rocked her hips and I knew I wasn't the only one whose panties seemed to have spontaneously combusted. I pressed my core against her hip as I continued to suck her nipple. She turned the lower half of her body against mine and tangled our legs so her leg was between my thighs and my leg was between hers. She began to grind against my thigh and I moaned onto her breast when her thigh rubbed against my pussy.

I moved to her right breast and licked at it hungrily before popping her little pink nipple into my mouth. I stroked my tongue across the little nub and Daciana groaned and rubbed her body against me even harder. My panties were toast.

I kissed my way to the skin between her breasts and then slid down her body as I kissed my way to her stomach. The soft moan she made nearly knocked me out. I moved back up her body and pressed my lips to hers. She slipped her fingers into my hair and pulled my mouth tighter against hers. I groaned into her mouth as she bit my lower lip.

Daciana pushed me back onto the bed. Her lips and tongue kept moving over mine as she climbed on top of me. She stopped only when she was straddling my hips. She gasped for air and looked at me. "Elle? I want you, every single inch of your body, and I am planning on taking you, very slowly over the next few hours. First, though, I need to make sure you are comfortable. And... um... you aren't a virgin, are you?"

I smiled at her. Was she seriously pausing, topless astride my hips, to make sure she had consent? Goddess, she was amazing. I hadn't had a rational thought in 20 minutes and I wasn't sure I could stop now if I tried. My laugh came out airy. "I'm not a virgin, and yes..." I blushed despite myself, "I'm very alright with everything."

"Oh thank the goddess," Daciana gasped and buried her face in my cleavage. I helped her pull the sports bra over my head and when I was free she froze and stared. "Elle, holy shit, you are perfect." With that sentiment, Daciana bent down and began to lick my nipple.

The feeling of her mouth on my skin was better than anything I'd ever experienced, ever. I moaned and my thighs shifted against each other. Daciana chuckled and pulled the nipple into her mouth. I fought myself for a moment before pushing my fingers into her hair and gently tugging her tighter against me. She groaned and took it as an instruction. Gone was the gentle sucking. She grabbed my breast with her hand and shoved as much of it into her mouth as she could.

I nearly blacked out. I didn't even know that was a thing but all I wanted was for her to keep going. She was gasping for air but continued her assault on my breast while I moaned and squirmed and pulled her hair.

She sat up and grinned at me. Her mouth was wet and her lips were red and she was gasping and looking very proud of herself. She kissed my lips for only a second before attacking my other breast. I pressed my head back into the mattress and arched my back. "Oh goddess, Dachee!" My voice was a groan.

Daciana laughed around my breast. She began to trace her fingertips up and down my ribcage. The heat of her mouth, the vibrations of her laughter, and the cool feeling of her fingers were so intimate and so stimulating that I thought I might cum. I gasped as a chill ran through my body and I felt goosebumps rise on my skin.

"Sorry," Daciana mumbled. "I know my hands are cold."

"No," I panted, "You feel amazing!" I detangled my hands from her hair and moved them down her body. Her skin was silk under my touch and I moaned. She released my breast and pushed her mouth back to mine. My hands moved down her back and grabbed ahold of her perfect ass.

She whimpered and ground her crotch against my hip. Then she began to slide her hand down my body. My breath caught when she reached the waistline of my jeans. I held my breath as her fingers slid over the front of my pants and came to rest over my mound.

Daciana broke our kiss and lifted her head so she was looking into my eyes as she began to rub her hand over the sensitive area. I exhaled a ragged breath and bit my lip. She pressed her forehead to mine. "Mmm, yes." Her voice was low and quiet. "I want you, Elle."

All I could do was nod. Her hand moved back to the button on my jeans. She nimbly slipped the button open and slid the zipper down. "Help me get these, off." Obediently, I lifted my hips and helped push the denim down my legs. She snagged the cotton of my panties, too, and pulled them away with my pants.

Then I was naked in front of the princess. I was gasping and shivering and the absurdity of the situation struck me like a 2X4 between the eyes. A little maniacal giggle slipped out of my mouth. Daciana looked at me. She quirked an eyebrow. I burst into laughter. She smiled and narrowed her eyes. "What is funny?"

"I'm sorry," I gasped between laughing fits, "I'm sorry. This is so surreal. You are the princess of S.A.T.O.W. You are the most gorgeous and sought-after female in... well anywhere in the continent. You are perfect, an absolute fucking dream come true and you are here, with me, looking like..." my words drifted off as I looked at her expression.

"Looking like what?" She grinned and let her eyes roam over my naked body. "Looking like my fucking dream come true is naked in bed with me and all I want to do is fuck her."

I gulped. Daciana was, apparently, done going slow. She locked her eyes on mine and her hand shot between my legs. I gasped and she stroked along my folds. She settled next to me on the bed and pushed her hand deeper until she found my opening. She licked my mouth as she slid the tip of her finger inside me.

I moaned and she pushed inside. "You are so wet, Baby."

It was the first time she called me "Baby". The word seemed to unlock something in me and I was overwhelmed. I whimpered and she kissed me.

I felt a second finger join the first and she began to stroke me from the inside looking for the right... and then she found it and my body rocked without my consent. "Right there?" she asked. I nodded and she repeated the motion.

"Oh goddess," I gasped. I couldn't believe it. She'd already found the spot. THE SPOT. The one none of my previous lovers could ever seem to find and Daciana had found it within seconds of sliding her fingers inside me.

Daciana planted soft kisses on the side of my mouth as she continued to work her fingers in my pussy. I moaned and rocked my hips. I was going to cum and it was not going to take long. She must have felt a change in my body because she spoke quietly in my ear. "Are you going to cum for me, Baby?"

"Yes," I gasped, "Yes, please."

She laughed softly and licked my ear. "Then do it. Cum for me, Elle. I want to feel you."

I held my breath and saw stars and an orgasm exploded from her fingers and melted my brain. She kept her fingers moving as I rode it out and didn't stop until I relaxed back onto the mattress.

"Oh, goddess, you are so beautiful, Elle. You are incredible." My eyes, which had slammed shut during my orgasm flew open. I looked at her face and the sound of her voice as she breathed my name brought back the fantasy I'd had the night before.

I knew what I wanted. What I needed. I pushed Daciana onto her back and scrambled to unhook her jeans. I pushed them roughly down her thighs and she lifted her hips to assist me. She said nothing but a wide grin broke across her face. She was in lacy black panties and the sight of her made my pussy flood all over again. "Oh, Dachee," I groaned. I pulled the panties down and tossed them.

Then she was naked. Naked and grinning and wet and gorgeous. I pushed her thighs apart and crawled between them. I kissed her belly button and then worked my way down. I stopped when I reached the top of her mound. I breathed in her scent and my eyes closed. She was mouth-watering.

I kissed the top of her pubic bone and down her folds. Each kiss drew a gasp from Daciana. Goddess, every sound she made was perfect. I wanted her to make more. I slid my tongue along her folds and prodded the nub of her clit. She gasped.

I began to experiment. I tried flicking the little bud with my tongue. Then I smoothed over it in a broad stroke. I traced circles. Each time I tried something new I listened and watched Daciana's body to see her responses. I made a mental note of things she seemed to particularly enjoy. I varied my pressure and speed. Then, I sucked her clit into my mouth. She nearly came off the bed. "Oh goddess, Elle, yes!" I continued a gentle sucking for a minute and then added more pressure. She gasped and bucked her hips. I nibbled lightly with my teeth and Daciana moaned my name again.

I grinned. I couldn't help it. The power trip was unreal. I repeated what I thought of as the "top hits". I flicked and sucked and nibbled. Daciana whimpered and moaned. All of her noises were like music but the sound of my name, my name, as she gasped for breath or screamed in pleasure, was like heroin. I made a mental goal to see how many times I could get her to say my name. She was more than willing to oblige. Soon she was howling and panting and I knew she was close to the edge. I hummed against her as my own pleasure peaked. The vibration sent her over the edge. She bucked, hard, and grabbed my hair. She pulled me tight to her clit as she orgasmed.

Once the waves of her pleasure had subsided, I collapsed back on the bed breathing hard. She wiggled her way down to me and buried her face in my neck. "Elle, oh my goddess, that was the most amazing..." she groaned and kissed my neck. I let my fingers trace up and down her side.

"That was incredible," I agreed. "Is it crazy that I kind of want to spend the rest of my life making you cum over and over again?"

Daciana propped herself up on her elbow and grinned at me. "Actually, My Lover, I'm pretty sure that is the whole idea." She kissed me. "And we get to." She linked her fingers through mine and squeezed my hand. "You are mine and I am yours and we absolutely get to spend the rest of our lives making each other cum."

I could feel myself falling back to Earth. "How though?"

Daciana grinned, "Well I haven't tasted you, yet, so that seems like a good place to start."

I smiled but shook my head. "No. I mean, oh goddess, yes please, but... I mean- what will happen to us? How will this work? We can't have babies. Mates reproduce. It is why we have them." I could feel tears stinging my eyes.

Daciana leaned in a kissed my eyelids. "I don't know and I barely care. All I know is that this," she gestured to our naked bodies pressed against each other. "Is exactly what I want. This feels right. You," she kissed my nose, "Are my gift from the goddess and I must have been a very, very good girl because you," she rolled on top of me, "Are an amazing gift."

Some of the laughter left her face as she grew more serious. "Really, Baby, I do understand your concerns. We may very well be something new. I don't have answers for all the hows and whys of us BUT we can figure it out. We're together and that is all that matters. Please promise me that you won't run away again. I need you, Elle. I need you. And I want you. Have faith that the goddess put us together for a reason."

She seemed so sure, so confident, that I felt ashamed. Her faith in the goddess's perfect plan was so heartfelt that I felt the tears spill over. When I spoke, my voice was a whisper. "You are so amazing, Daciana. I can't promise that I won't be scared but I promise I will stay by your side while we figure it out."

"Thank you, Baby," she whispered and then she covered my face with soft, perfect kisses.

12