Slippers at Midnight Pt. 03

Story Info
Elle and Daciana spend time with friends.
4k words
4.8
2.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LolaMCat
LolaMCat
58 Followers

Chapter 12

I spent the entire morning in bed with Princess Daciana Valentina Horia, princess of the Southwest American Territory of Wolves. She was gorgeous and perfect and so very fuckable. Most importantly, she was mine. It was impossible. Werewolves mate in order to reproduce. Two female wolves cannot reproduce. The goddess, therefore, doesn't cause women to imprint on other women. It's just fact. Except... we did. On the day that we turned 21, the day the ancient switch flips inside every young werewolf so that they can recognize their mate and imprint on them, Dachee and I imprinted on one another. We didn't understand why or how but we knew we belonged together. We knew we needed each other.

No one else knew. Well, no one except Ted, who was Daciana's bodyguard and closest friend. He was in another room of the massive suite Daciana had booked in a hotel near my school.

I was scared. I had seen what could happen when wolves imprinted unexpectedly. I had no idea what the rest of our people would think when they found out that their beloved princess had, not only imprinted on a nobody wolf but had imprinted on a female nobody wolf who could not provide her with royal cubs.

I wasn't thinking about any of that at the moment, however. At that moment, Daciana's face was buried in my pussy and I was cumming harder than I'd ever cum before. It was not the first time that morning.

"Oh goddess, oh goddess, oh goddess, Dachee, fuuuuck!" My voice was hoarse. I'd been very vocal. The princess waited for me to settle and then crawled up next to me and rested her cheek on my shoulder.

"Mmmm. That's another point for me." She carelessly teased her fingers over my nipples as she spoke.

I waited until I was breathing normally before I responded. "Wait. Are we competing?"

Daciana squeezed my right nipple between her thumb and forefinger. I gasped. "I am a twin. I missed out on being the heir by five minutes. That little asshole beat me out of mom's vag by five damn minutes and he gets to be king. I have been competing ever since."

I laughed and she grinned up at me. "On the other hand," she considered, "Because Julian is the heir, I am not responsible for providing the next heir. Which, considering the circumstances," she flicked my nipple, "is probably a good thing."

We were quiet for a while as we touched and stroked and kissed. Then I heard her stomach growl. I laughed and sat up. "We should probably eat something."

Daciana wiggled her eyebrows at me. "I am happy to eat anything you want, Love." Her stomach growled again and she groaned. "But maybe food first."

I laughed again and climbed off the bed to find my clothes. Daciana paused in finding her own clothes as I began to dress. She sounded sad. "There is something truly depressing about watching your lover put their clothes on. It signifies the end of the sex and it's just so much more fun to watch you take your clothes off."

I blushed and grinned at her. She laughed and pulled her own clothes on. Once dressed, I grabbed her hand and interlaced my fingers with hers. It felt natural-- like our hands were meant to intertwine.

"Do you want to go out?" Daciana looked at me. "If we do, Ted will have to come with us. I promised I'd stay with him if I left the hotel. He will give us space, though. He's very discreet."

I shrugged, "Honestly, I don't mind. I kind of want to get to know him. You said he was your best friend and he's the only person who knows about us so... "

Daciana clapped her hands excitedly. "Ok! My mate and my best friend. I can't wait for you two to get to know each other. I know you'll be friends. The goddess would never give me a mate who didn't get along with Ted."

I smiled and shook my head. "You really believe that, don't you? That the goddess's concern extends to things like that?"

Daciana nodded. "Absolutely. The goddess loves us. I don't think she meddles in every aspect of our lives. Like, I'm not one of those people who think the traffic lights turn green or red based on what the goddess wants for us, but for a sacred mate... yeah. I think she gives us the exact wolf we need. Have you ever met a mated wolf whose mate didn't fit them perfectly?"

I thought about it and shook my head.

Daciana shrugged. "See?"

I squeezed her hand and she led me out of the bedroom and across the living area. She used her free hand to tap on the door Ted had disappeared through this morning. "Teddy!" She called. "We're hungry. Come out and take us to lunch."

I heard the TV shut off and the large man's groan as he got up from wherever he'd been sitting. He opened the door a moment later. "How may I serve you, your highness?" He arched a brow.

Daciana laughed. "We're not doing that anymore, Teddy. Family only here."

Ted smiled and looked from Daciana to me. His mouth twisted into a grin. "Welcome to the family Ms. Bannister."

"Thanks. Um... call me Elle, please." I glanced at Daciana to see if I was committing some sort of royal faux pas. She just grinned.

"Thank you, Elle. Please call me Ted."

"Thanks, Ted."

Daciana looked about to burst. "I'm so excited. Is it weird that I've dreamed about this moment? I mean, I assumed my mate would be male so I expected you to be more eye level when you met but... I'm so happy right now."

Ted's cheeks darkened a bit and he smiled as Daciana. "You are such a romantic, Dachee."

"I know. I'm a dork but...ugh it's just really exciting."

I laughed. "I think you're cute."

Daciana stuck her tongue out at Ted and he rolled his eyes. She kissed me. "Thanks, Baby." She smiled at me like I was the center of her world before she turned back to her friend. "Wanna go out to eat, Ted?"

He cocked an eyebrow. "I'm happy to take you wherever you want to go but are you sure you want me to eat with you? It seems like I'd be a bit of a third wheel."

Daciana shrugged. "Only a bit. I can't guarantee I will be able to keep my hands off of her during lunch, and you may wish you hadn't come, but I really want you two to hang out. Please?"

Ted smiled. "Alright. If it's what you really want." He looked at me for confirmation. I nodded. "Let's go to lunch then."

Chapter 13

All three of us crowded into the front seat. Ted drove and I directed him to a Thai food restaurant I liked. Daciana was in the middle and I couldn't stop smiling as she leaned against me and rubbed her hand up and down my thigh.

"So, Ted, I never asked, how did you find me in the library?"

Ted grinned and reached behind his seat. He pulled something from a messenger bag and tossed it, lightly, into my lap. It was my shoe-- the one that had gotten stuck in the soft earth as I'd run away the night before.

"I tracked your scent."

I blushed furiously at the memory of myself sprinting across the palace grounds. "Yeah, that was not my finest moment."

Daciana squeezed my leg. "You were overwhelmed. It's totally understandable."

I shrugged, "It's still embarrassing. You had to send someone to hunt me down."

Daciana kissed me. "You, My Love, are totally worth it."

I sighed and kissed her.

"Thank you."

The restaurant was not very big. The waitress directed us, at Ted's request, to a table in the corner. Daciana sat in the corner, I sat next to her, and Ted sat on her other side where he could keep an eye on the room. Daciana excused herself to use the restroom and I sat alone for a moment while Ted made sure no one was in the single-person restroom before Daciana went inside. Ted returned to the table but made sure he had a clear view of the restroom door.

"I'm happy for you," Ted smiled at me.

"Um... Thanks," I mumbled, "Me too."

Ted laughed. "You two seem good together and I know it's weird but... " he grinned, "I've never seen her like this. "It's really good. You make her happy."

I was saved from having to say anything when someone yelled my name. I whipped my head to the side to see Delia marching toward us with Stephanie in her wake.

"Elle! You aren't supposed to be back, yet. I thought you were coming back tonight." I stood up to hug her. Delia caught site of Ted. She looked at him appraisingly. "Um... Hello!"

Ted looked at me and rose to shake hands with my friends.

"Ted, this is Delia and that's Stephanie. Guys, this is Ted. He's a friend from Avion." We weren't really friends, yet, but I figured it was easier than telling them he was my new mate's bodyguard. Ted nodded.

"It's nice to meet you," He shook hands with Stephanie and then Delia.

Delia had to look way up to look him in the face. She grinned. "Holy shit, Elle. Are all of the guys in your town tall, muscular, and hot?" She directed her next question to Ted, "Please tell me that you are the reason Elle was hellbent on getting home this weekend."

Ted smiled. "Actually... "

I felt Daciana's presence behind me before I saw her. "Actually, Delia," I turned and grabbed Daciana's hand. "This is Daciana. She is the reason I was 'hellbent' on getting home this weekend." Daciana put one arm around my waist and offered the other to Delia. Delia's mouth fell open and I could see the world reorganizing as she looked at my beautiful mate.

Stephanie stepped forward and shook Daciana's hand. "Daciana, I'm Steph, it's nice to meet you."

Daciana's smile grew, "It's nice to meet you, Steph, call me Dachee."

Delia seemed to reboot and she smiled at Daciana and took her hand. "I'm Delia."

"Nice to meet you, Delia. Do you want to join us?"

Stephanie looked at me. "You don't mind?"

I shrugged and gestured for them to sit. "The more the merrier."

I moved closer to Daciana and Ted grabbed a chair from another table so we'd have enough.

Delia leaned in. "So?" She gestured between Daciana and Ted and me.

We hadn't discussed a non-wolf appropriate story so I decided to keep it as simple as possible. "The three of us all grew up in the same town but I went to different schools growing up so we were never super tight. We kind of knew of each other but didn't really know each other. Dachee and her brother are twins and their birthday was also yesterday. Their parents had a really big party this weekend and the whole town was there." I looked at Daciana and smiled. "I hadn't seen her in a few years but as soon as I did I knew."

Daciana smiled back and took over the story, "I'd already had a crush on Elle and when I noticed her checking me out at the party I was pretty stoked. I followed her onto the back patio and told her how I felt." She grinned and touched my face. "We kissed and it was amazing but we didn't have enough time to really explore it. So I convinced my BFF to drive me out here so I could spend more time with Elle." Daciana patted Ted's hand on the table. "We came back to Fort Worth to kind of find our footing without all the family expectation and small-town pressure." She rested her head on my shoulder and I rested mine on top of hers.

Delia squealed. "Oh my gosh, that is so cute. You guys are adorable!"

The waitress came up to take our order, then, so the conversation shifted to food. It was strangely liberating to introduce Daciana to Delia and Stephanie. It felt right. As I looked around the table, my life felt perfect. I was exactly where I wanted to be.

I watched Daciana eat for a few minutes and allowed myself to get very distracted by her mouth. Not everyone could make pad thai sexy but she pulled it off. She was so gorgeous. After a few minutes, I couldn't stand it anymore. I excused myself to use the restroom and caught Daciana's hand. She excused herself as well. Delia grinned and gave me a thumbs up and I felt like I should have been embarrassed but I wasn't. All I cared about was getting my mate alone.

I pulled Daciana behind me into the bathroom and locked the door behind us. I pinned her to the door with my body and kissed her. "Sorry," I kissed her again. "I couldn't stop myself. I needed to get you alone."

Daciana pulled me tighter against her body. She smashed her mouth to mine and kissed me until we were both gasping. "Never apologize for that." She grabbed my ass and pulled my hips against hers. "I was dying. I almost climbed on top of you right at the table."

My laugh was a bit crazy and I nodded. "Exactly." I pulled her with me and moved us back to the bathroom counter. It seemed dry but I grabbed a few paper towels just in case. I gave it a quick wipe and pushed Daciana against it. She bent over the counter and waggled her ass at me. I pressed against her and kissed her deeply. "I want you," I breathed.

"Anything you want, Baby." Daciana rolled her ass so it pressed against my crotch. I reached around her and unhooked her pants. Unzipping them, I pushed them down to her knees so I had unhindered access to her glorious ass.

I took a moment to appreciate the perfect backside before I did anything else. I sighed as I drew my fingers across the silky skin. She moaned and I leaned forward so my mouth was behind her ear. "Shh..." I chuckled, "We're in public, Love."

Daciana laughed and shushed me back. Grinning, I traced my fingers over her lacy panties. In consideration of the time and place, I didn't tease her long. I pulled her panties to her knees and rubbed over her slick folds. She moaned again but tried to be quiet. "Good girl," I whispered.

I stroked harder until my fingers settled against her clit. With some urgency, I worked the nub while Daciana panted. I could feel moisture sliding from her opening. After a moment I slid two of my fingers inside her. I felt around and knew I'd found the right spot when her hips bucked against me. I smiled with satisfaction and slid my second hand underneath her to keep playing with her clit.

In the bathroom mirror, I could see Daciana biting her lips in an effort to be quiet. I couldn't believe how turned on I was just watching her face. She was so beautiful. I moaned softly and redoubled my efforts.

Daciana was panting and whimpering. I continued to curl my fingers inside her and leaned up to kiss her neck. She turned her head so she could kiss me. I swallowed her cry as she climaxed. She bit my lip as she rode it out.

When she could breathe again, she turned and leaned against the counter. Her arms snaked around me and she pulled me close. "That was amazing," she breathed in my ear.

I nodded and kissed her. "We should get back out there."

Her brows pulled together. "What about you?"

I laughed. "I'm good, I promise."

She kissed me again and pressed her forehead to mine. "For now."

I smirked. "For now," I agreed.

Chapter 14

There were a lot of knowing grins when Daciana and I rejoined our friends at the table, but no one said anything. We ordered dessert.

When everyone was finished, I said goodbye to Delia and Stephanie and climbed into the car with Daciana and Ted. Daciana put her hand on my thigh. "I would like to go back to the hotel, now. We have some stuff to figure out and there are some things I really want to do to you before we get back to our normal routines tomorrow."

My stomach plummeted. Tomorrow was Monday. I had classes and Daciana had to... well I actually wasn't sure what she had to do, but I was pretty sure she would be expected back home. "You have to go back to Avion." I breathed.

I could see Ted trying really hard to keep his eyes on the road. Daciana took my hand. "I do. At least for a bit. And we need to figure out what I am going to tell my family about why Ted and I rushed out to Fort Worth this morning. AND we need to decide what you are going to tell your family. I'm happy to tell everyone the truth but I recognize that it might be a total shitstorm so we can pace ourselves if you want."

My eyes were stinging and my chest felt tight. I felt like I would either panic or throw up. So many feelings battled in me that I couldn't speak. I just nodded and squeezed Daciana's hand.

We were silent the rest of the way to the hotel. Ted did his bodyguard thing and then disappeared back into his room. Daciana led me to her room and pulled me onto the bed. She snuggled close and began to run her hand, soothingly, over my stomach. "Hey, Baby," her voice was soft. "What are you thinking?"

I opened my mouth to speak and instead, I sobbed. "I don't know," I whimpered and she pulled me to her chest. "There's just so much."

"Tell me, Love." She rubbed her hands over my back and hip.

I took a shaky breath and swallowed twice before answering. "I'm scared about how the pack will respond. I'm not sure what it means that we can't have babies. Everything feels new and everything with you is so good and I'm afraid of what's going to happen to that amazing feeling when other people start giving their opinions and weighing in. Also, I really don't want you to go back to Avion."

Daciana laughed and wrapped a leg around me. "Wow, Love, that is a lot." She kissed me. "I know I can't be apart from you for very long so my first priority will be to get back to you." She kissed me again. "Nothing, ever, will be able to take away the amazing feeling of being with you." She slid my shirt up and traced her fingers over the bare skin of my back. "And everything else, we can figure out. For right now, though, I want you, naked, in this bed so I can pay you back for what you did in that bathroom."

It was impossible to deny her. I snorted and rolled onto my back. I slid off my jeans and looked at her. She rolled her eyes and made a 'get on with it' gesture with her hand. I took off the rest of my clothes and crawled back to her on the bed. She laughed triumphantly and pushed me onto my back.

Rising onto her knees, she looked down at me. "I'm so happy with you," she said. Then she kissed me. I raised my chin to press more fully against her mouth and moaned. She bit my lower lip and flicked her tongue over the trapped flesh. I think the sound I made then is best described as a purr.

She kissed down to the tip of my chin and along my jaw. She nibbled at my ear and my breath caught. I could feel her smile against my face. Her lips found my neck and I felt the tension slip from my body. In the whole world, there was only Daciana and her amazing mouth.

She kissed down my collarbone and then lined up slow, deliberate kisses down my breastbone to the valley between my breasts. Her hands joined her mouth as she caught one breast in each hand and smashed them together. Her mouth moved from one to the other. She kissed and licked and sucked and I groaned and rocked my hips.

It was like I could feel her everywhere. Lightning burst from my nipples to my thighs. My skin was raised in goosebumps that only went away when her mouth or hand moved over my skin. My toes curled and I could feel moisture pooling between my legs.

Daciana made it clear she was in no rush. Her mouth was lazy as it moved over and under my breasts and down my torso. Her tongue traced the outline of my belly button and then drew a path lower.

She used her teeth to scrape softly against the skin of my inner thigh. Her teeth and lips and tongue seemed to flow without any regard for physics or biology as they slid across my thighs. She kissed and nibbled until I whined. I could hear the smirk in her voice. "Are you feeling impatient, Baby?"

I groaned in response and she giggled. Then she was there. Her breath was warm against my intimate crease and I gasped when her lips found my flesh. She began with gentle kisses. Then her mouth became more insistent. She bit gently and teased her way across every millimeter of skin.

I gripped the sheets and held my breath to keep from screaming. She was incredible. She kept me on the edge for so long. She would push and prod with force and then lighten up until her touches were little more than breath. When the pressure finally stayed consistent I knew it would be only seconds. "Oh goddess, Dachee!" I gasped and then I came.

LolaMCat
LolaMCat
58 Followers
12