Slippers at Midnight Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daciana took nearly as long making her way back up my body. She kissed my thighs and stomach. She traced her fingers over my hips and her tongue across my ribs. I trembled as she worked with aching slowness.

When she had touched and tasted her fill, she curled beside me with her hand on the soft belly between my hips. She kissed my cheek and the side of my nose. "Your body is glorious, Elle. I am so glad you are mine."

Her words sent a shiver of pleasure through me. I rolled to face her and wrapped my arms and legs around her. "I am too."

We lay together tangled in each other for a long time. I just wanted to look at her. I felt like I could never look long enough to be satisfied. I chuckled at an errant thought and Daciana raised an eyebrow at me.

I shook my head. "I was just thinking about how I could spend all day looking at you and it occurred to me that I pretty much have and that this is the longest I've ever gone without looking at my phone."

She smiled. "I feel so special."

"Now that I'm thinking about it, though, I should probably check my phone. I imagine I have a ton of messages."

Daciana laughed and allowed me to extricate myself from her limbs. I slid off the bed and found my purse on a table by the door. I turned on the screen and wasn't surprised to find messages from my mom and both of my brothers. All of my earlier panic flooded back in an instant.

"Oh Fuck!"

Daciana hurried to my side. "What's the matter?"

I felt the blood leave my face and I turned the phone so she could see the messages from Andrew. "My brothers are on their way here."

12