Slippers at Midnight Pt. 05

Story Info
Guests travel to the cabin for a weekend long celebration.
4k words
4.69
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LolaMCat
LolaMCat
58 Followers

A/N Thank you so much to everyone who is waiting patiently for this story. I don't like to post until I have at least a few chapters to share so I'm only posting every couple of weeks.

I promise I will keep going until Elle and Daciana's story is complete. Keep being patient and I will keep publishing.

Thanks, again for all of your amazing and supportive comments. I love Elle and Dachee and I'm so pleased that you all seem to like them too.

****

Chapter 18

As it turned out my "hot new girlfriend" (Delia's words) and "free booze" (Daciana's words) were enough to convince a hell of a lot of my college friends to come to the cabin for a birthday weekend. Several canceled plans and at least two were willing to miss Saturday classes. So, Friday at 3 PM, I and eleven of my closest college friends and their significant others were in the parking lot by my dorm when a huge bus pulled up. Ted jumped off first and was followed by Adrian. The driver, a wolf I didn't recognize but who must have been additional security, stepped out and examined me and my companions. Ted, subtly, checked the area before giving a nod to the bus. Daciana danced her way down the stairs and into my arms.

Although we had been on video calls at least twice a day all week, wrapping my arms around Daciana still felt like coming up for air after being underwater for far too long. The relief made me want to cry. Daciana must have felt it, too, because she squeezed me tighter than I would have guessed her capable of squeezing. "I missed you," I breathed into her hair.

"I missed you so much," she answered. Her breath was shaky.

I made the introductions. It took a few minutes for everyone to get their bags loaded under the bus and then we all climbed aboard. Daciana dragged me to an empty pair of seats and pulling me into one, snuggled tight against me so that our arms and legs were tangled together.

Steph, sadly, had gotten sick and was staying home so Delia was without a seatmate. She wasn't lonely for long, though, and when I glanced up, again, she was leaning into a conversation with my brother, and her knees were pressed against his thigh. Daciana had also seen Delia's seating arrangement and she and I shared a look before breaking into giggles. When she stopped laughing I kissed her. "I'm really glad you are here," she whispered. I nodded and kissed her again.

Once everyone was settled, Ted gave the driver the OK and we pulled out of the parking lot. Ted came and sat in the row across from Daciana and me. I looked around, confused. "I thought Pr- um- Julian was coming. And your friends, April and Felicia?"

Daciana nodded at my near slip and nodded. "They are. Julian had a late meeting and Felicia's flight wasn't getting in until a little later, so Julian and his companions are picking her up. April stayed with Julian so Felicia wouldn't be the only woman. They'll get to the cabin a couple of hours after us.

"Have you told them?" I was whispering now. "About us?"

Daciana half shrugged. "They think we're dating. I didn't tell them about the bond. I want to tell them this weekend."

"How do you think they'll take it? I mean, I know what you said about Julian but the others?"

Daciana touched my face and smiled softly. "We'll find out." She kissed my nose. "Everything is going to be fine, Baby. I promise."

I looked at Ted. He grinned at me. "She's always right. About everything. It's annoying actually." Daciana punched Ted in the thigh and he laughed. He winked at her.

Daciana gave him a dirty look and I laughed. She turned back to me. "He's right, though. I am always right. You'll see." She kissed my nose and leaned her head on my shoulder. "You'll see."

Chapter 19

About three hours later, the bus pulled off the paved road and onto a long dirt road in the middle of nowhere. A few more turns and 15 minutes later we came to a gravel driveway. I saw, though I doubted any humans did, the guards in the tree line. I counted at least four and guessed there were more around the perimeter. I hadn't thought about what it would mean for two of the king's kids, one who was the crown prince, to spend a weekend in the woods. For the first time, I wondered what my future might hold if Daciana and I made our relationship public. If we got married. I squeezed her hand.

Then the house came into view. It may have been smaller than the palace in Avion, but I wouldn't have sworn to it. Several of my friends gasped and even Aiden and I, who knew who Daciana was, strained to look. It was huge. It was also beautiful. It was made from logs and had enormous windows.

The bus pulled up in front and the driver started unloading the luggage. Ted disappeared into the trees for a moment, to check in with a hidden guard I was sure, before returning and becoming "Daciana's friend, Ted" again. He seemed more relaxed than I'd ever seen him before now that we were somewhere controlled by the pack and surrounded by other wolves.

Daciana was an enthusiastic and gracious host. She unlocked the front door and gestured broadly to the common rooms as she lead our group through the house. "There are bedrooms here," she motioned down the hallway, "and more in the other wing." Three couples and five singles chose rooms in the south wing of the house.

Daciana led Adrian and me to the other end of the house. "Julian's room is there," she pointed to a door opposite where we were standing. "His guards will want to be in the rooms on either side. Assuming that Elle is sharing my room-" She glanced at me and I nodded. "Ted will stay there." Ted nodded and stepped through the door. "The girls will probably share that room," she pointed, " and you, Adrian, can choose from either of those two rooms."

Adrian opened a door to one of the rooms she'd indicated. "Ah, yes!" He moved inside and Daciana and I followed him. He dropped his bag on a chair and fell onto a giant bed. "This is amazing!" Daciana and I laughed and threw ourselves onto the bed on either side of him.

"This is nice." I laughed.

My brother gave me a playful shove. "No way! No girls in this bed. I'm going to enjoy the hell out of every inch of this huge bed."

I sat up and laughed. "You are telling me the best way to enjoy a bed is by yourself? No girls?"

Aiden shot me a look. "Not my sister and her girlfriend. I will be perfectly happy spreading out ALONE." He nudged me with his foot and grinned. "Unless you think your friend Delia wants to climb up here. Then..."

I laughed. "I'm pretty sure she would love that. Honestly, Aidy, I don't think you could handle Delia."

He laughed and dropped his head back on a pillow. "Probably not. That girl is... a lot."

Daciana and I laughed and climbed off the bed. "Enjoy your spreading out," Dacaina called as she led me back to the hall.

"I will, Dachee, thanks!" My brother laughed and I pulled the door shut behind me.

"Now, My Love, I have you all to myself." Daciana pulled me across the hall. "This is my room."

It was beautiful. Unlike the other rooms I'd seen, this one had personal items on the shelves and dressers. It was obvious that Daciana spent time here. The room smelled like her. Another giant bed was in the center of the room and there was a sitting area to the right and a desk to the left. Also to the left was a private bathroom and a sizeable closet.

Daciana led me to a large window behind the bed. She pointed to a smaller, but no less grand, house across a courtyard. "That is the royal cottage. When my whole family is here, my parents and younger siblings sleep there. Julian and I got moved here, to the 'big house' when my brother, Marcus, was born. Jules and I were 10 and felt very grown up to get our own house." She smiled at the memory. "I love it here." I slid my arm around her waist. "And now you are here and everything is perfect."

Daciana turned to face me and pushed her body against mine. "You know, Lover, your friends are all getting settled in and it will still be more than an hour before my brother and the others get here. Unlike your brother, I would be very happy to have a girl crawl into my bed with me."

I cocked my head and looked at her. "You want me to go see if Delia is available?"

She pinched my ass and pulled her shirt off over her head. "All the way across the house? I don't think I can wait that long. I better fuck you, instead."

I smiled and reached for the button on my jeans. No sooner had I started working down the zipper on my fly than Daciana was behind me. Her hands moved over mine and she pressed against me. I could feel her breasts against my back and her breath against my neck. She caught my hands and held them both with her left-- pulling them out of the way. Her right hand moved over my stomach and her fingers tickled the skin beneath the hem of my shirt.

"I want you to sit on my face."

I froze. "What?"

Daciana, a wicked smile on her lips, moved around my body while her hands slid under my shirt. She nodded. "I have been fantasizing about that since I saw you last. I want to take all of your clothes off, piece by piece," she slipped her hand down the front of my pants, " and then, I want you to sit on my face." She snapped the elastic a the front of my panties to emphasize the last word. "I want your thighs over my ears so I can't hear anything but you. I want you to take up my whole field of vision. I want to run my hands all over your incredible ass and thighs so all I feel is you. I want to breathe you in. I want to kiss you and taste you and savor you. I want you to be all that exists in the world for me. I want your pussy in my mouth and my tongue in your pussy and I want you to beg me to never stop."

I gulped. Her eyes were fire and the warmth of her fingers burned my flesh as she slid her hands up my body and pulled my shirt over my head. Daciana wasted no time and pressed her lips to my cleavage. "Have I told you yet..." she licked from the outside of my right breast over the top, across my breast bone, and over the top of the left in a shape like a cursive 'm', "how incredible your boobs are?" She unfastened my bra and tugged it down and away. She sucked my left nipple into her mouth and spoke while it was held gently between her teeth. "Fucking incredible!"

A gasp escaped my lips and turned into a moan as she moved back to the right and sucked hard and hungrily. "I'm reasonably sure that I could live just on your body." She caught my jeans with her thumbs and shoved them down. Then, she dragged her hands up between my thighs. "You are so gorgeous." Now it was my panties she dragged to the floor.

Daciana's fingers teased over my swollen folds. "Please, Baby. Please, Elle. Please sit on my face." Her eyes were huge as she looked into mine. Her tone was begging. Her fingertips pushed against my totally soaked opening. Her voice was barely above a whisper now. "Please."

I couldn't breathe or speak. I just nodded. She smiled and slipped her hands up and over my hips. Pulling me with her she moved to the bed. She released me and pulled the comforter down. Then she laid down in the middle of the bed and crooked her finger at me.

While, obviously, I understood the concept, I had never sat on anyone's face before. There was probably a right way to do it but I didn't know what it was. How was I supposed to get up there? I didn't want to kick her in the face on accident. Where was I supposed to put my feet? How much weight should I put on her? Daciana's eyes were soft and she reached for me. In the end, I moved up beside her on my knees and, at her prodding, straddled her face as though I was getting on a horse. I fought a chuckle as the mental image of mounting a horse blasted into my brain and I wondered what Daciana would think if I compared her to a horse and I was awkward and embarrassed and then I felt her lips on my body and I forgot all about everything else.

Daciana groaned and reached her arms up and wrapped them around my thighs. She held tight as she buried her face in my snatch. "Oh goddess, yes," I gasped. Her attention was desperate and hungry. She moaned and groaned as she devoured me. My eyes shut and my head fell backward. Her nails dug into my ass and she tightened her grip.

The way she lapped and sucked was like a woman dying of thirst in the desert might behave if she found a canteen. I knew, at that moment, that Daciana really had missed me like I had missed her. She was desperate and needy. And I? I had never needed anything like I needed Daciana. I needed her smiles and her arms around me. I needed her kisses and her laugh.

And right, fucking, now, I needed her nose and mouth buried between my legs, gasping for breath as I began to grind against her face. "Oh, Dachee!" I breathed. "Fuck, yes, Dachee!" My voice was gravelly. "Oh goddess, Dach, oh goddess, Dach!" I was almost screaming now. "Please let me cum. Please, Baby."

"Yes!" she gasped. "I want you to." Each word was punctuated with a flick of her tongue over my clit. "Cum for me Elle." Flick. Suck. "Cum in my mouth." Then she sucked hard and I came even harder. She gripped my hips and I bucked against her face. Her ministrations didn't stop.

I was panting and tried to climb off of her but she held me tight. "Do it again," she ordered.

"I don't know if I can." My voice was whinier than I wanted, "I can't normally orgasm more than once in a row."

"I have faith," she gasped. Then her mouth was all over me again.

I was so sensitive. Daciana seemed to read my mind and lightened her pressure as a wiggled and squirmed. Daciana was slow and gentle and the sensation was unbelievable. I still didn't know if I'd be able to orgasm a second time but I felt so good. She didn't seem at all impatient. She hummed happily as she continued attending to my tender and swollen clit.

"Wait," I gasped. Daciana froze. "I know what I want." My voice was breathy as a lifted myself off of her mouth. Daciana whined and I chuckled. "Hold on."

I shifted until I was facing the opposite way. Daciana was still partly dressed so I quickly pushed her shorts and panties down her thighs. Then, I gently returned my pussy to her mouth and let her return to her efforts. As soon as she had gotten back into a rhythm, I leaned forward and kissed the top of her mound. I felt her gasp against me. I waited for her tongue to find my clit again and then I used my fingers to spread her labia and let my tongue get to work.

Daciana bucked so hard I had to hold her hips down with my forearms. Her groans and pants vibrated against my pussy and I no longer doubted that she could make me cum a second time. The combined sensation of pleasuring her while she did the same to me was intoxicating.

The better I made her feel, the more she moaned into me. The more she moaned into me, the better I felt. The better I felt, the more I moaned into her. The more I moaned into her, the better she felt. And thus we created the world's greatest positive feedback loop.

"Oh, goddess, Elle, I'm going to cum," Daciana mumbled. Hearing the words pushed my own pleasure to the tipping point.

"Yes!" I gasped. Then, bucking and gasping, I came with her.

You know how, in the movies, people always finish sex and roll off of one another panting? Yeah... that had never been my experience before. But this time was exactly like that. Smiling and laughing, I rolled off of Daciana and we just lay next to each other, head to foot, panting.

"That was amazing!"

"Oh my goddess, Elle, how are you so fucking sexy?"

I just laughed and wrapped my arms around her leg. I kissed her ankle and she giggled.

Chapter 20

Everyone had settled in and we were sitting around and chatting in the big living room when the prince and his companions arrived at the cabin. Julian pushed open the door and sailed in like he owned the place. (Which, of course, he kind of did, but you get the mental image.) He was handsome and confident and every eye was immediately drawn to him.

He smiled and waved. Julian was flanked by two bodyguards who would have looked right at home in an NFL locker room. Most of the men in Avion were big and tall but these guys were enormous. On Julian's right was a large black man with biceps thicker than my thighs and killer dimples. To Julian's left was a redhead with freckles and a close-trimmed beard.

Behind me, I swear I could hear Delia's panties get damp as she took them in. I glanced over my shoulder and smirked. She mouthed "fu-u-u-ck" and returned her gaze to the men who had just entered the room. Behind them, the door opened again. This time it was Adrian who opened it. He held it for two women and Ted. Daciana shrieked and leaped up from the couch. She threw herself at a woman I didn't recognize and almost knocked them both down.

After a moment, Daciana remembered the other people in the room and began to introduce the wolves to the assembled human college students. "Ok, everyone! This is Felicia," she gestured to the woman she was hugging. "And that is April." I recognized April from the dress shop and the ball. "They have been two of my best friends since we were kids. That, " she pointed to the men, "is my brother Julian, and his friends Max and Micah." The newcomers all waved as they were introduced and then Daciana introduced my college friends. Finally, she pointed at Adrian and me. "And you all may recognize Adrian and Elle Bannister. Their parents are Gabe and Amelia Bannister over on Ivyglen." There was recognition either of Adrian and me, or our parents' names, or at least the name of our street, from the other wolves.

Julian nodded at me and shot me a cheeky wink. Then he stepped forward and asked, "Who is making drinks?"

Sounds of approval echoed around the room and the prince and his guards made their way to a wet bar along one wall. Julian and the redhead, Micah, moved behind the bar. Micah passed out things in bottled and cans and Julian started creating mixed drinks while everyone crowded around. Just as Ted had relaxed upon arriving I noticed Micah and Max also seemed more at ease after a few minutes. Although, I also noticed that Julian was never more than a few feet from one or both. I supposed the heir to the throne warranted more security and more constant vigilance than the heir's younger sister. (Please don't tell Daciana I referred to her as Julian's younger sister. It may be technically true but goddess help anyone who refers to her as anything but Julian's twin.)

Daciana dragged Felicia and April to where I was standing near the back of the group. "Fee, April, I want you guys to meet someone super important to me. This is Elle." She released the hands she had been clutching and moved to wrap her arms around me. "She is gorgeous and perfect and the absolute woman of my dreams."

April and Felicia both studied us. Neither looked shocked, though, so I guessed that Daciana had told them she was seeing me. Felicia offered me her hand. "Hi, Elle. It's really good to meet you. I'm Felicia Nicolae. It's really nice to meet you."

Felicia's smile was genuine and I could tell she was working hard to keep her emotions in check but I could also tell that she was wondering why Daciana was choosing to date anyone after being flipped. It wasn't unheard of but as most wolves found their mates within a couple of weeks of flipping, few entered into relationships close to their 21st birthdays. It was awkward if you were involved with someone and you imprinted on someone else.

April, on the other hand, looked like she was figuring something out. She was also gracious and friendly and even hugged me, but I remembered that she had been in the dress shop when Daciana had imprinted on me. It looked to me like April was trying to fit pieces together in her mind.

A gap cleared near the bar as people took their drinks and wandered off in clusters. Daciana led me to the spot across from her brother. "Jules!" she called to draw his attention from the drink he was mixing. His smile grew and he leaned across the bar.

LolaMCat
LolaMCat
58 Followers
12