Slippers at Midnight Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you are Elle. I remember you from the party last weekend. We danced, right?"

I nodded. "Yes...um... " I couldn't bring myself to call the crown prince by his given name. I'd almost called him 'sir' and barely stopped in time. I felt myself blush in embarrassment. Daciana laughed but Julian just smiled.

The prince reached out and put his hand over mine. His voice was quiet. "It is ok for you to call me Julian. Not just with the humans but even at home. I promise."

I nodded my thanks.

"After all," the prince continued, "if you are going to be sleeping with my sister we should at least be on informal terms." My face grew so warm that I was afraid my head would pop off. Daciana howled in laughter. Julian chuckled. "What can I get you to drink, Elle?" He narrowed his eyes at me. "Sidecar?"

I nodded and he grinned and reached for the triple sec.

I was on the couch between Daciana and Delia. Delia's attention was one hundred percent fixed on Micah who was in a chair on her other side. He seemed to be flirting with her so I assumed he wasn't mated. I watched him and tried to decide how old I thought he was. Surely the prince's bodyguards would be older, right? Then again, Ted and Daciana were close in age, he'd turned 21 three months prior, so maybe not.

My mind wandered to Ted and so did my eyes. I didn't get the impression that he had mated, either. Daciana had confirmed that Julian had not found his mate at the party and I was starting to wonder if something really screwy was happening with the Avion wolves. I was 3 strongly mixed drinks in, though, so my mind wandered again before I could give it much thought.

12