Slippers at Midnight Pt. 08

Story Info
An emotional talk, a peek at the future, and a tasty game.
3.2k words
4.86
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LolaMCat
LolaMCat
58 Followers

Chapter 27

I needed to tell my parents. Now that King Constantin knew about me and Daciana it seemed likely that it wouldn't be long before the rest of the pack knew, too. I couldn't risk my parents finding out from anyone but me.

I sent an invitation to Aiden, Andrew, Tilly, and both my parents to join me on a video call the next afternoon after everyone got home. I sent Aiden a separate text to ask him to log on early. He did and spent the next several minutes giving me a pep talk.

When the rest of my family joined, the call erupted in all the usual greetings and status updates. Mom and Dad asked how the weekend went. Aiden and I took turns describing the house and land and telling about some of the highlights. Andrew and Tilly apologized for not being able to make it and promised they'd both come visit soon.

"I'm really glad, you guys had fun," my dad said, "And what a thrill to be invited to the Royal Family's vacation home but, honestly, I never got the impression you were much on the twin's radar."

I bit my lip. I swear my brothers were holding their breath. The slight smile on Tilly's mouth made me pretty sure she knew what was coming.

I exhaled slowly. "Guys I need to tell you something."

My parents' faces showed concern but they nodded for me to continue. I decided to just rip off the band-aid. My words came out in a rush. "I imprinted on Princess Daciana." I tried to smile but I'm sure it was more of a grimace.

Mom's face went blank. Dad squinted his eyes like he was trying to solve a difficult math problem. I burst out laughing. I think I cracked under the stress. "Dad," I gasped, "you look like you are trying to poop." More insane laughter. "It's the 21st century, guys, I can end up with a girl."

Dad started to speak. "But what about-"

"Children?" I cut him off. "Again, Dad, 21st century. We have options."

My dad shut his mouth and sat back in his seat. My mom seemed to be staring at me but it was video call so she could have been looking at any one of us. Let's be honest, though, it was probably me.

Everyone was silent for a bit. It was Drew who spoke first. "Guys, Elle told me and Aiden the day we went to check on her."

My dad's mouth opened again but he didn't say anything. I saw his focus shift and assumed he was now looking at Andrew.

My brother continued. "We know it is unusual and we were a little shocked too, but we support her. I've seen her with the princess. The bond between them is undeniable."

I felt my eyes sting with unshed tears. I wished I could hug my big brother. Instead, I just nodded my thanks.

Tilly was beaming. "I am so happy for you, Elle!"

I smiled back at her. "Thanks, Tilly."

We were all silent again.

My dad put both his hands over his mouth. The wrinkles in his forehead finally dissolved. He blew out his breath.

Mom's voice was quiet. "Who else knows?"

I focused on her. "Daciana told her dad, Prince Juilian, and a couple of close friends. Her personal bodyguard." I shrugged. "I've only told Drew and Aiden. And now you guys. Some of my college friends met Daciana as my girlfriend."

"What was the response of the prince and king?"

I pursed my lips for a moment before answering. "Julian is in full support of us. He acknowledges our bond and is happy for us. The king..." my eyes shot to Aiden. He must have known because he shot me a nod and a thumbs-up. "I think the king was in shock. He refused to believe we were mated. He told Daciana to end our relationship."

For the first time since my announcement, my mother's face changed. "He what?"

"He told her we were not really mates and to 'send me back to where I came from'."

Several emotions collided on my mother's face. I saw anger and sadness and concern and fury. "Send you back?" my mother hissed through gritted teeth. "Who, in the light of the moon, does he think he is?"

I actually leaned back from my screen. "Um... the king?"

My mother was nearly shouting, "And what is one king compared to the goddess? Who is he? A speck? A fly? The goddess, in her perfect wisdom and compassion, gives us always the things that we need and are best for the pack. If she has designed you to mate with Princess Daciana, then it doesn't matter what the king says. The king can kiss your asses. You are as the goddess intended."

My dad's voice was soft but he might as well have yelled. "From HER, HIS name is hidden... SHE will know HIM. By HIM SHE will increase. The scripture is not ambiguous as to the gender of mates."

My mother spun on him. "The scripture was written thousands of years ago. It is as beautiful and meaningful now as it ever was, but I will not tell the goddess that she must never do anything new because of the scripture. What about you, Gabe? Do you believe that the goddess is as she ever was and actively works in the lives of her children? Do you believe she still cares for us? Has she abandoned us? Are you amongst those who say the goddess is dead?"

My father looked stricken. "Of course, I believe the goddess lives. I feel her presence with me each day but the scriptures--"

My mother cut him off. "From the Second Book of the Crescent, 'To each is given the scripture that one may know in one's heart that the goddess loves all... whoa be to the wolf who uses the words of the scripture to cause injury to his brother, to his sister, to the pack, or to any who dwell in the world. To do so is the greatest trespass and cannot be forgiven. The word of the goddess is love." Mom looked back to the screen and her eyes flooded with tears. Her voice was tight with emotion. "Look at the face of my daughter, Gabe, and you tell me whether the king with his instructions and you with your 'he's and 'him's reflects the goddess's love or causes injury."

My father choked on a sob. With one hand he took my mother's hand in his. He looked up at the screen and reached his hand as though reaching for me. He swallowed twice. "Forgive me, sufletel!" He drew in a shaky breath, "Your mother, goddess bless her, is correct. I have used the sacred words to hurt you and I am ashamed. I do not understand it but the goddess does. Perhaps in time, understanding will come to us all but until then, you have my acceptance and support. I will probably say more insensitive things. I will try not to. BUT if I do, slap me and tell me 'No, tata!' I will apologize again and again until I stop making those mistakes."

I was ugly crying now. I know because I could see my wet red face in the self-view on the screen. That was it. Everyone who mattered most to me knew about Daciana and was willing to support me. I knew how lucky I was--I am still thankful. I sent the most heartfelt prayer I could come up with to the goddess who had blessed me with such a family. For the first time, I felt like everything would be ok.

Chapter 28

As I ran up to the front door, it started to rain. "Perfect," I thought, "my life is a cliche." I banged on the wood and waited. After a moment, Tilly pulled it open. "Elle?"

I couldn't speak for crying. My sister-in-law grabbed ahold of me, pulled me into the house and into her arms. She called for Drew who nearly sprinted into their living room.

"Elle? What happened?" My brother touched my back and I launched myself into his arms. He held me tight. "What is it, Sis?"

I struggled to force out the words. "Daciana is getting married."

"What?" Andrew tried to adjust my body so he could see my face. I just squeezed tighter and buried my face in his t-shirt.

"Daciana is marrying a Spanish prince and then going back with him to live in Spain."

I felt Tilly's hand brush my back. "Come sit down. I'll get you a drink and you can tell us what's happened."

I allowed my brother to lead me to the sofa. Tilly disappeared for a moment and came back with a can of cola. She pressed it into my hands and sat down on my other side. "Tell us what happened, Elle."

My breath trembled and I had to clear my throat serval times before I could speak. "I thought we were going to be ok."

|| One Week Earlier ||

Daciana and I were sitting on my bed in my dorm. We were holding hands and eating our way through a bag of gummy bears. Daciana shrugged. "I don't know. He hasn't brought it up again."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm not sure." I pulled out two gummy bears that were stuck together. Green ones are Daciana's favorite, so I handed that one to her. She popped it in her mouth. "I think he's just processing. For now, I'm just going to live my life like that meeting in Ratcliff never happened. When he is ready to talk to me like a sensible person, I will be happy to talk with him."

"Does he know you are here?"

"I didn't make an effort to hide where I was going but I didn't walk up and tell him, either. So... probably but not for sure." Daciana shrugged again. Then she looked at me. "I don't want to talk about my dad anymore. Let's do something else."

"Ok. Did you have any ideas?"

She lifted the bag of gummy bears. "Let's play poker!"

I had a deck of cards in my armoire and soon the princess was kicking my ass at poker. "If this was Scrabble or Boggle, I'd own you," I grumbled looking down at my ever-diminishing pile of gummy bears.

Daciana laughed and pushed my leg with her bare foot. "It would help if you would stop eating your money."

I grinned at her and popped another bear in my mouth.

Two hands later, I no longer had enough bears to call.

"Hmm... this is a problem." Daciana stroked her chin like a cartoon character. "You know, you could bet something else."

I eyed her suspiciously. "Like what?"

She pretended to think about it. "Maybe your shirt?"

I raised an eyebrow at her and she grinned. "Just a suggestion."

"Fine. I call."

We both revealed our hands. Daciana laughed and reached out expectantly. I sighed and slipped my shirt off. I handed it to her and she giggled with glee. I rolled my eyes. "Are we done now? You have literally taken the shirt off my back."

"Nope. We're still playing."

"I don't have anything left to lose."

"Daciana tilted her head to examine my legs. "Sure you do, Baby. And I intend to take it all."

So, piece by piece my mate became the proud owner of all of my clothing. For the record, I got her shirt and jean shorts off-- before she won them back. Although I was totally naked, Daciana still dealt the next hand.

"Baby, what are you doing?" I indicated my nude form. "I really have nothing left."

Daciana's grinned salaciously. "If I win this hand, I get to eat my pile of gummy bears--"

"You won them fair and square, you can eat them," I interrupted.

Daciana tilted her head to one side. "But if I win this hand. I get to eat them off of your naked body."

I felt my cheeks catch fire. "Um... Ok."

I probably did not play my best that hand.

At her direction, I laid down on my back. She ordered me not to move. My heart was pounding. She began her work. She carefully balanced a gummy bear on my forehead and I laughed. She shushed me and put the next one face down on the tip of my nose like he was clinging on for dear life. Her third bear was carefully placed on my lips. She placed the next one in the dip of my clavicle and the one after that was stationed between my breasts on my sternum. With a wicked grin, she licked the next one to make it a little sticky and then placed it gently on my right nipple. The next one was the same on the other nipple. Two between my ribs and stomach and one on my belly button. Two more on my lower abdomen and then one placed precariously at the top of my pubic mound. Several more bears stood in lines down each leg. As a final touch, she put a bear between each of my toes.

Daciana took a minute to admire her work, then she moved back to my head. "You look... sweet."

I rolled my eyes and she laughed. Swiping her lips across my forehead she caught the first bear with her lips. Kissing down my face she got the one on my nose. "Open up." She instructed and nipped at the edge of my mouth. I parted my lips and the bear from my lips fell onto my tongue. "That one is your tip." I smiled and bit down on the chewy confection. Daciana surprised me by sliding down the bed to my feet. She put my toes in her mouth, two at a time, and licked them before removing the candy. Then she'd move to the next pair. I moaned as her tongue swept over the sensitive skin and it was all I could do to stay still.

After finishing one foot, she returned to my top half and nipped up the bear resting on my clavicle. She kissed her way to the next and then cupped her hands around one breast. The candy was stuck to my nipple. Daciana pulled at it a few times with her lips stretching my nipple gently upward. When it didn't release, she put her mouth over my nipple and licked and sucked until it came free. I was gasping for breath and she scolded me and re-positioned a few bears that had been disturbed by my responses.

I, again fought to lie still. I couldn't control myself, though, when she began her attention on my other foot. I looked down and watched as my toes disappeared into her mouth. "Oh, fuuuck!" She winked at me.

Daciana's tongue across and around my toes was as erotic as anything I'd ever experienced. My body dripped from the pleasure of it and I wondered if that meant I had a foot fetish. I wriggled and moaned as she licked the stickiness of the candy from between my toes.

Once my toe had been cleaned to her satisfaction, she began to eat her way up my shin. The one on my knee was nipped off by teeth and the area licked. Keeping her eyes on mine, Daciana kissed from my knee to the first bear on my thigh. She caught it with her tongue and licked it into her mouth. More kisses and another gummy disappeared into her perfect mouth. Two more bears and Daciana reached the tender skin where my thigh met my torso. With her teeth, she grabbed the last bear from my leg and crawled up until we were face to face. She pressed the gummy bear to my lips and I obliged by taking it from her teeth with my own mouth. She smiled and kissed me.

While I chewed the gummy bear, she kissed her way down my neck to my second breast. Again the gummy bear stuck to my nipple and again Daciana used her mouth to tug the bear. This time she didn't soften the adhesion with her saliva. She pulled the bear with her teeth but it stuck tight to my nipple. She pulled and my nipple stretched. I gasped but she continued to pull slowly and steadily at the bear attached to my pink nub until finally the candy pulled free and my nipple snapped back into shape. Daciana caught the nipple gently between her teeth and pulled it again. I gasped as the sensation bordered on pain. She released it again. Now she put her lips over and sucked, hard. I moaned and buried my fingers in her hair. I pulled her mouth tight to my breast and she responded by sucking harder. She flicked her tongue over my nipple and I pulled her hair.

I was dripping wet and done waiting. My fingers still clutching her hair I pulled her face from my chest. She looked at me in confusion until I began to force her head down my body. She grinned and allowed me to push her head between my thighs. Once she was close enough I felt her breath against my mound. She nibbled the gummy bear that she'd placed there earlier and I trembled.

Once she'd finished the bear, she slid her tongue down the front of my mound and covered my clit with her warm, wet mouth. She began to move her tongue in warm, slow circles. I gasped and then groaned. I bent my knees and pressed her face tighter to my pussy. She moaned and began to lick broad stripes up and around and down. In no time, I felt myself edging toward a climax. When I came, I came long and hard. Daciana didn't relent until I was trembling and panting.

There were a few more bears in the bag. I grabbed them out and popped them in my mouth. Daciana grabbed the empty bag. Balling it up, she shot it like a basketball into the trash can by my desk. It was a perfect throw. She grinned and waggled her eyebrows at me. I laughed. "You are amazing!"

She kissed me. "I know," she replied smugly. Then she crawled up my body and straddled my face. "Now show me how awesome YOU are!" I did.

***

When we were both satisfied we got dressed, and Daciana gifted me my clothes back. She sprawled on my bed with her head in my lap and I ran my fingers through her long, silky hair.

"You are so gorgeous, Dachee," I sighed.

She caught one of my hands and kissed my palm before allowing my fingers to return to her hair. She sighed, "I won't let my father stop me from being with you. I'm going to try and talk him around and I believe he will come around, but if he doesn't..." she looked up at me, "I'd give it all up if I had to. I'd walk away from everything. I can't live without you. I am yours and you are mine."

I nodded. "I am yours and you are mine."

She sighed again. " I need to head back to Avion. I have a meeting tomorrow morning that I cannot miss. It will be a few days before I can come back out here. I'll call you every night, though, I promise."

"Ok."

She sat up and pressed her lips to mine. "I will talk to you tonight, Baby."

"Talk to you tonight."

LolaMCat
LolaMCat
58 Followers