Slippery Slope 02: Steamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blinked, and we were at the lockers.

"Strip down," he whispered, and again sat down on the bench, his intent to watch me plain.

I looked around. The lockers were empty, and I couldn't hear the sound of any showers running or anyone shuffling around from further down the hall. Actually, the gym had been pretty quiet; other than us and the bear guy, there'd only been a handful of other people, mostly soccer moms on the cardio equipment or that one jacked girl who was pushing as much weight as Peter had been. It wasn't a safe time, per se, but I guess it was now or never.

I started to grab at the hem of my shirt, but a thought occurred. I grabbed my towel first - at least this way if someone walked in, I'd be able to cover up a bit less conspicuously than when the bear had caught us.

Peter was still staring at me, silently.

I took my shirt off and threw it in my locker. I took a couple deep breaths before pulling my shorts and jockstrap in one sweep. I tried to grab my towel from the bench, but Peter was a bit too fast and got it first. We did a bit of a tug of war, but I let go when I realized he was intent on me not having it.

"Not so fast, slut," he said. "You need to relax. Give us a spin."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not spinning for you." I looked around, hoping for some excuse to slip away from him. But Peter had always been stubborn, and wrapped my towel around his shoulders and stared, waiting.

I reached down for my shorts and jock and turned to put them in my locker. Peter whistled, which was embarrassing, but it gave me an excuse. "Shut up, I'm just putting my stuff away."

Peter laughed, but handed over my towel anyways. I quickly wrapped it around myself, glad that I'd at least managed to not get hard while he was watching - though I was starting on the way now. My heart started for another reason, and I started feeling a bit brave. I crossed my arms across my chest and nodded at him. "Your turn now."

He grinned, not put-off at all. "Is that so? Real eager to see the Beast, aren't you, little slut?"

I shook my head, but didn't say anything.

"Here's the deal," Peter said, slowly, relishing. "You'll get an eyeful, but not out here. The sauna's in the back - go wait for me there. I'll be along in a second, and then you'll get to see it all and then some."

I hesitated. I wasn't sure I trusted myself alone in a room with him, especially a small room. Out here, I knew Peter could only push things so far - a little show, maybe some quick jerking or something. Even in the showers I could count on Peter from going all out, because anyone using the locker room could walk in on us at any time.

But then, I remembered the feel of his cock against my back, his bulge running between my cheeks. And I thought of my own fantasies, the thought of fooling around in a sauna...

"Fine, but stop calling me a slut," I said. I turned to leave, but he called out.

"One more thing." He waved a finger at my towel. "Let me watch you walk away."

I looked around one more time. Still no signs of life, and it's not like it was that weird to walk naked through the locker room. Guys do that all the time, right? I shrugged, trying to feign nonchalance, and pulled my towel off, throwing it over my shoulder cavalierly. Peter grinned, apparently impressed with my enthusiasm, and I sauntered away as best I could.

In reality, my heart was racing and I was feeling shaky, but in a little way I felt like I was taking a bit of control of the situation. Sure, he'd asked for it, but I'm sure he was expecting me to resist, or not to do it. This way it seemed like it was for my own sake, like I was confident in myself. Fake it 'til you make it, right? Actually, by the time I turned the corner, I was feeling a bit bolder about it already. Originally I was going to wrap myself up again as soon as I was out of sight - the show was for Peter's benefit, after all - but it didn't feel like such a big deal. I padded through the second section of lockers, past the bathrooms and the hall that lead to the showers, and found what must have been the sauna door tucked away in the back. I wasn't really sure what to expect; it looked dark, from the tiny little window, but there was a little bit of light and it looked like the heat was on, judging from the dial outside the door.

I opened the door, and nearly had a heart attack.

The bear was in there, covered in a sheen of sweat, with a white towel around his waist.

I gulped as I pulled the door shut behind me, then belatedly realized I was still standing naked. I awkwardly fumbled with my towel until I was covered again; I glanced up, and the bear seemed to have his eyes closed, but it was hard to say if he'd opened them when I came in or not.

I sat down on the lower level; I had a vague idea that the upper level was a lot hotter, and I wasn't sure if I was ready for that. Besides, it would have put me right next to the bear, and I wasn't sure I wanted that, either. I half considered leaving the sauna, to let Peter know that there was someone else in there. Maybe I could convince him to give me a quick peek in the showers, or something?

Actually, maybe it would be good to warn him. What if Peter walked into the sauna naked, expecting to give me an eyeful, and gave the bear an accidental show too?

... Now that I thought about it, that would be a nice bit of vengeance...

The sauna was shaped like a U, with the benches going around all three walls of the room. I chose a spot next to the door; I'd see Peter as soon as he walked in, before he had a chance to react in the gloom.

I took a few shy glances at the bear. He was seated opposite the door, slightly to the side - that's why I hadn't seen him through the window. He had a real barrel-chested burliness to him, and a belly. Like I said, not usually my type, but I wasn't hating the view. I tried not to let him catch me looking, but he seemed pretty relaxed, and his eyes were closed. Over time I got a bit braver and took some longer looks.

I'd never been with a guy with a beard like his, I was thinking. I wondered what it would feel like to kiss someone like that, to feel it rubbing against my skin... Fuck, Peter really was getting me worked up, these days. I also found myself remembering that bulge he had, and let my eyes wander down.

The towel was doing a pretty good job of hiding it, now. The way he was sitting, I was looking almost head on at his one knee, and if I moved my head a bit to the left, I could see further along his legs, almost to his crotch... it wasn't quite enough, if only he'd shift a bit...

I jumped when the door swung open and Peter walked in, towel wrapped firmly around his waist.

Dammit, I thought. Stupid towel.

It took Peter a second for his eyes to adjust to the darkness, which gave me a chance to check out his chest. Mostly smooth, especially in comparison to the bear, and much slimmer. It was hard to say which one of them actually had more muscle; Peter seemed that way because of his definition, but the bear was a lot bigger.

Peter turned and grinned down at me, then sat right next to me, legs almost touching, on the side opposite the bear, between me and the wall.

"Hey man," he whispered.

I took a last glance at the bear and turned back to Peter. My eyes slid down; he was wearing a grey towel, wrapped tight around his waist. It hid everything, which was a pretty big disappointment. When I looked up at his face, he mouthed the word "slut" at me.

I rolled my eyes, but motion at his waist drew my attention; with a shiver, I realized that it was his cock, twitching under the towel. He was definitely excited. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

He let his hand fall in his lap, right at his waist, and moved his thumb at the corner of his towel. He gave a quick little jab, which pulled the corner untucked. I stared, waiting for more, but instead he elbowed me in the side.

I looked up, and he was staring intently at my crotch. Not understanding, I looked down; I was definitely a bit hard myself, and I checked on the bear again, who was thankfully still zoned out in his own little world. When I turned back to Peter, he pointed at me, then at his towel, and made the flicking motion.

Finally getting it, I nervously reached down and untucked my own towel. It wasn't much, but my nerves made my flick less graceful, and it let some extra slack go, which caused the towel to drape a bit more obviously over my bulge. I checked on the bear again and turned to Peter.

He mimed pulling off one half of his now loose towel - loose and noticeably tented - then pointed at me again. Clearly, I was expected to go first.

I shook my head firmly, gesturing at the bear, but Peter didn't care. He made the motion again, then crossed his arms. It made his pecs flex...

Reluctantly, I peeled off one side of my towel, baring the leg on Peter's side. At least if the bear woke up, or whatever, he'd see the towel-covered side of me.

Peter grinned, pleased with my obedience, and peeled off one side of his - the side close to mine, letting his towel drop over mine. His leg flexed, and then his dick flexed. It was almost enough to cause the towel to slip off the head of his cock; I could clearly see the outline under the towel. In fact, if he got much harder, I think the tip would have pushed out into the open air.

I couldn't believe how much I wanted that to happen. I was squirming a bit with anticipation, my mouth watering. Fuck, I wanted it. My skin was so hot, the heat was starting to get to me. We both had a good sweat going, now, and I was feeling light-headed.

I knew what needed to happen next. I turned to the bear; eyes still closed, to the point that I was legitimately thinking he might have fallen asleep in the heat. He'd also shifted his leg a bit further, and now I could see the shadow of his cock in the dimness - just an outline, not much detail, but it fed into my horniness.

Fuck, Peter had done it again. I was so turned on, so dazed, that a part of me just said, Fuck it.

I flipped the other side of my towel off, leaving myself completely exposed.

I was fully hard, to my embarrassment, but my entire focus was on one thing; Peter's cock, barely covered by that little bit of fabric.

As I watched, Peter grabbed his towel with two fingers and started slowly dragging it towards his body. As the fabric pulled, my eyes were locked on the tip of his cock, waiting for it to come into view...

Finally, I learned that Peter was uncut.

The tip of his cock came into view first, an angry purple, with a thick head that his foreskin couldn't quite cover. Then the towel slipped off, revealing its full, thick, veined length.

The Beast.

My breath came out in a slight moan as it bobbed in the air, fully exposed. I leaned forward unconsciously, drawn to it. It was beautiful. I knew right then that I was in big trouble, and Peter knew it too; he grinned at me, and whispered, "Slut."

My dick pulsed in response, totally against my will. Fuck, what was I going to do now? I looked up at Peter, hoping for some direction - no, that's a lie, hoping that he'd grab my by the back of the neck and shove me down on that cock. But he wasn't even looking at me. He was looking...

I felt an icy chill down my spine, in spite of the heat. Comically slowly, I turned back towards the bear.

His eyes were definitely open now. More than that, I could see the shape of his cock a lot more clearly now; he was rock hard, and the thick, cut head of it was poking out from the bottom of his towel. It bobbed a little as I looked at it; he was probably not quite as long as Peter, but was at least as thick, and the tip was glistening with either pre-cum or sweat. The answer to that question was suddenly very important to me.

I wanted to bolt, but Peter's arm came down on my shoulder, heavy.

"Like that, slut?" Peter whispered, right into my ear. I hoped the bear couldn't hear, but from the way he was smirking through his beard, I suspected he caught the meaning if not the actual words. When he talked, I turned to look at Peter, but my eyes immediately zoomed to his throbbing cock. I swallowed and turned back to the tip of the bear's cock. Peter snorted. "So turned on you don't even know where to look, eh?"

I couldn't lie; I was totally overwhelmed. The bear still hadn't moved from his spot, but one hand was lazily travelling up and down his belly, occasionally stopping to tweak a nipple. He was staring intently - and at me, which I thought was insane. Didn't he see the hotness of Peter right next to me? The firmness of his cock, the muscles?

Peter's attention was a bit more divided, which seemed reasonable; he'd look at me, then smirk up at the bear, then back to me.

He came to some kind of decision, and pulled back his hand. I was hoping he was going to tell me that it was time to go, we'd given the bear a show but he was going to let me suck his cock somewhere in private...

And shit, when did that become the goal?

Instead, he used his hand to grab me by the back of the head, and slowly turned me to face the bear.

"You like his cock, don't you slut?" Peter wasn't even bothering to whisper, now. After a second, he used his hand - he'd now worked his fingers into my hair, so he had a good grip - to nod my head for me. Like I was a ventriloquist dummy. I was so stunned, and honestly he wasn't wrong. The bear's cock was so thick, and now I was almost certain that it was a drop of precum dangling off the end. I fixated on that, part of me hoping I'd get to see it drip down, part not wanting it to be wasted on the sauna bench...

"And you want to be a good slut, don't you?" he went on.

The bear's smile grew as he heard these words, and his cock gave a throb. It was almost enough to dislodge the precum. Once again, Peter nodded my head for me, but when he stopped, my head was still nodding. What the hell?

"Way I see it, you can suck my cock anytime," Peter continued, his voice deep and low. "But if you're going to be the best slut you can be, I think you should start with sucking his cock. Don't you, slut?"

Later, I'd tell myself it was the heat. It had fried my brain, got all my nerves firing all wrong. It was Peter's voice, low and hypnotic.

Whatever it was, I was nodding, and Peter wasn't doing it for me.

"Good boy. Now go and unwrap your present."

He gave me a little push, just enough to get myself peeled off my seat, leaving the relative safety of my towel behind. I stumbled towards the bear, who now had both hands toying with his nipples. He stared down at me (and his cock stared up at me) and I realized that Peter was serious; the stranger made no move to undo his towel.

That was my job.

I reached out with shaking hands, realizing it was now or never; if I opened that towel, I was committing to... being a slut. Just for a little bit. But I couldn't see any way of getting out of here without a getting a cock down my throat unless I fled now.

With two quick motions, I'd pulled the bear's towel off and flipped the sides away.

His cock sprung up, and it was perfect. I'd been thinking it about Peter's, but now I was obsessed with the cock in front of me. That glint of precum had become a perfect little pearl, and before I could stop myself, I leaned forward and caught it with my tongue.

He tasted sweeter than I was expecting. Fuck, it had been so long since I'd tasted someone else, I didn't realize how much I'd been missing it.

It felt right.

The bear's hand appeared at the back of my head, taking a cue from Peter's playbook and grabbing my hair. He didn't push, just held it there, which I was fine with; I continued licking at his slit, hoping for more, and he didn't disappoint. A few more licks and I had another spurt of precum.

It was a good thing he had a firm grip on me, because I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt Peter's hands groping my ass. As it was, the bear compensated by pushing my head down on his cock, the fat head pushing past my lips. I was going to pull off to protest - to the bear's aggression or Peter's groping, I'm not sure which - but I got another taste of pre, and all thought of resisting went away.

Peter's index finger trailed up and down my crack, feather light and slippery from the sweat. I tried to push back, but the stranger's grip was too firm as he started guiding me down his cock.

I had to slap my hands down on the bench to either side of the bear to keep balance as he pushed me further, his thick cock filling my mouth like I hadn't been filled in years. Meanwhile, Peter was tormenting me, fingers tapping on my hole... couldn't he just put them in already?

Fuck, what was I thinking?

It was about then that I realized the bear wasn't guiding me anymore; I was willingly sucking my way up his cock, moaning every time he gave me more of his pre-cum.

I started rocking on my heels, pushing back whenever Peter's fingers were on my hole, hoping they'd slip in... just a little...

"Good little slut," Peter said, fully aware of what he was doing to me. "Keep swinging on the pole. I'm sure Hank's got a nice thick load of cum for you if you keep sucking it that way."

Wait, what? My words were muffled by dick.

"See Hank?" Peter continued, still toying with my hole. "Told you I could get him to suck you off."

The bear - Hank, apparently - chuckled. It was a deep rumble that went right to my balls. "Yeah, yeah, Pete. Is his hole as hot as his mouth? I might have to fuck that next."

As they talked about me, like I wasn't there, Hank took control of the blowjob again, turning into more of a real face-fucking. Unfortunately it meant I couldn't keep trying to skewer myself on Peter's fingers, but the thought of this stranger blowing his load down my throat was... fucking hot. I moved forwards until I could rest my knees on the lower bench and shifted my weight so I could free one hand up to cradle his balls. They were so huge - I hadn't noticed before how big they were. They were twitching a little, pulling up.

Building up a load for me, I realized. A thick, salty load of cum.

I moaned louder.

"Oh, it's a hot little hole, that's for sure," Peter said. "And eager, too, though the little slut won't admit it yet. But he's practically virginal, gonna need some real work before he could take you, big guy."

Peter's hand left my ass, but I almost didn't notice the change in warmth. I was pouring sweat from the sauna, and the smell of man and sex was thick in the air. My poor brain couldn't handle it, and I was gagging myself on Hank's cock, desperate for his cum.

I needed it.

Like the fucking slut Peter kept saying I was.

Asshole.

Suddenly Peter's warmth was back against me, but it wasn't his hand. He humped his cock between my cheeks, his hot, low-hanging balls swinging against mine with every stroke.

Fuck, I hadn't taken the time to notice Peter's balls when I'd been sitting next to them! I gave Hank's an extra little tug at the thought, which made him shove my head all the way down, my lips against his base, nose in his pubes.

Hank gave a quick bark of a moan, and then I was flooded.

Fuck, that man could cum.

It was salty, meatier tasting than his pre, and the first two loads skipped right past my tongue and down my throat. He pulled me back a little bit so that he coat the inside of my mouth with his flavour. I swallowed it greedily, desperate to keep up with his flow.

Then I felt a splash of hot liquid on my back;, behind me, cumming. Hard, given that I could feel the burn at my shoulder blades.

"That's right," Hank said, finally done moaning. "Swallow it all down... slut."

I obeyed, not that he had to give the order. After a second of swallowing on his cock, the bear of a man pulled me back by my hair.

"Show me."

I opened my mouth wide, tongue out: not a drop left.