Slippery Slope 02: Steamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy." He pulled me up, leaning down enough to kiss me, hard. His tongue was thick, and I'd never made out with someone who had that much of a beard to scratch at my face.

Peter's hands rubbed up and down my back, sliding easily in my sweat and his own load, rubbing it. He gave my ass a slap with one hand while Hank and I kissed, then slipped a finger into my hole. I saw stars for a minute, totally overwhelmed by the sensation of Peter at long last penetrating me - even if it was just a sweat coated finger.

Then I processed something; he hadn't just been rubbing the cum into my back, he'd been gathering it to use as lube. He'd just pushed a bit of his load inside of me!

My cock throbbed so hard I thought I was going to cum on the spot. If he'd kept it up, I'm sure I would have; but he pulled his finger out quick, like he'd thought better of it - or wanted to make sure I didn't cum, it was hard to say which. I couldn't believe how hard I was. More than that, I couldn't believe that I hadn't even been aware of my cock the whole time I'd been sucking Hank off. I easily could have been jerking myself while sucking him, but I was so laser focused on that thick cock that it hasn't occurred to me.

Peter gave my ass a hard slap. "Go hit the showers, Matty, you're covered in cum."

Suddenly, I felt my nudity like I hadn't before. Fuck, I was dripping with sweat and cum; I probably smelled like a whorehouse.

Reluctantly, I pulled away from Hank and - painfully - stretched out my legs until I could get my feet on the floor and my knees off the bench. I was shaky as all hell, and Peter actually had to steady me with a hand on my shoulder.

I was in some kind of shock, still rock hard and stumbling my way to the door before Peter gave a snort.

"Don't forget your towel, dumbass." He handed it to me, and I took it in a daze. My eyes slipped down to his cock, still half hard. It took all my restraint not to drop to my knees and start sucking, but I really did need to shower off. And jerk off, for that matter!

I went to wrap my towel around my waist, then thought better of it; if it was coated in cum and sweat, it wouldn't help much for drying off later.

Instead, I peeked out the door and checked for signs of life. Thankfully, the locker room seemed as deserted as before, with no sounds coming from the showers or the lockers.

I gave one last glance over my shoulder - both Hank and Peter were covered up again, lounging on the benches and staring at my naked ass. (And, presumably, Peter's still-dripping handiwork on my back.)

I left them behind and stumbled as fast as I could to the nearest shower.

Thankfully, there was a mix of curtained and gang showers at the gym. I took one of the individual stalls and pulled the curtain shut, then just stood there for a long, long time.

What. The. Fuck.

What had I just done? My mind reeled, trying to absorb everything that had happened.

I'd sucked a stranger's cock. Not just sucked, but swallowed his load. Except he wasn't really a stranger, he was someone Peter knew. A fuckbuddy? I wasn't sure if that would be better or worse, honestly, than a stranger. Especially since Peter had set this up - set me up! The dirty fucker had offered me up to one of his friends for a quickie in the goddamned sauna.

And Peter! All that talk about the Beast and me not being ready, then he forced me on some random! I didn't even get to suck Peter's cock after all that...

That's when I remembered his load, the feeling of his cock rubbing against my hole. Fuck! And that bit of his load he'd pushed into me!

I reached back, feeling my hole. It still felt the same way it always did - pretty tight after not a lot of action for too long of a time - but it was slick with sweat and what was unmistakably a bit of cum.

I twisted a little further, feeling around my lower back, and sure enough, there was a bit more of Peter's load. It was quickly turning runny, starting to drip down my back.

Ugh, gross.

I reached to turn on the shower, but hesitated for a second.

Peter's load. Inside me. Just a couple drops, of course. Totally a violation. Not hot at all. Not asked for, and he'd coated me while calling me names and making me suck his friend off. A total abuse of our friendship, right?

But I couldn't help noticing I was still rock hard.

And it had been so hot...

I reached back again, and scooped up a bit of cum from my back. The damage was already done, right? And I was definitely going to have to jerk off before I left, so why not... enjoy some of what Peter had left for me.

The first finger-full I delivered to my mouth, tasting it. Sadly, it was so intermingled with sweat that I didn't get the full effect of Peter's flavour; salty, for sure, but it wasn't the same as swallowing Hank's load direct from the source. So the second scoop, I...

Well, I'm ashamed to admit it, but I took what little I could gather and started fingering myself.

I felt like a total... like a slut. Exactly what Peter had been saying about me. I couldn't deny it; I'd just sucked off someone who was, to me, a total stranger while my friend toyed with my ass and slapped it. And now I was trying to gather up the last bits of his load and use it as lube to finger myself. Couldn't get much more slutty than that, right?

I moaned softly while I fingered myself, brain full of ideas. I mean, Peter's cock had been rubbing up against me. Then he'd put some of his cum in me... and his finger had felt amazing. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to let Peter fuck me... even if it meant being called a slut. That cock of his would really open me up, though, it was kind of terrifying. Maybe I could start with someone a bit smaller, and then...

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard the sauna door open and then close.

I'd been so lost in my self-pleasure that I'd forgotten where I was. I pulled my fingers - Jesus, when had I put a second finger in? - out of my ass and turned the water on, quickly rinsing myself off. There were no further sounds from outside, so I started taking my time, trying to let the water relax me.

One part of me wasn't relaxed at all, though. Yeah, I was definitely going to need to take care of that.

I took a grip of my cock and started stroking. Paranoid, I maneuvered around a bit, trying to make sure the rhythm of my jerking didn't make funny noises or disrupt the flow of water in a way that was obvious.

Then the sauna door opened again.

I didn't freeze for as long, this time, reasonably confident that I had a few moments of privacy. Given how horny I was, I didn't think it would take me long.

Then the curtain opened.

I was absolutely caught red-handed; no way to deny what was happening with my cock throbbing in front of me.

Hank stepped into my stall and pulled the curtain closed behind him.

"Hey there little cocksucker," he whispered, throwing an arm around me and pulling me close. Before I knew what was happening - before I could even take my hand off my cock - he pulled me into a literal bear hug, mashing his lips against mine. I was making full body contact, feeling every inch of his still sweaty, hairy body, including his own softened cock.

He pulled back suddenly.

"Gotta be quick. Peter's got plans for you, so this needs to be our little secret, alright?"

I blinked several times, totally confused. "Wha-"

He didn't wait for a response. Hank dropped to his knees and said, "I just can't wait to get a taste of you."

For second, I was sure he was going to start sucking my cock. No objections on my part, though I had a feeling I wouldn't last nearly long enough to enjoy it. But instead, Hank placed his hands on my hips and spun me around with ease.

In one quick movement, he buried his face in my ass and started giving me the rim job of a lifetime.

I squirmed and moaned (loudly), mind blown by the sensations as his thick tongue penetrated me, impatient to taste my hole. His beard scratched against my sensitive skin in a way that made my whole body shake. He moaned into me, which just caused more vibrations and made me gasp.

And my cock, my poor neglected cock, couldn't take it anymore.

My orgasm rocked through me like a storm. I shot into the still-running shower without even having my hand on my cock, just riding Hank's face for dear life.

I had to hold both hands against the shower wall to remain standing, mind utterly broken by the orgasm I'd just had.

Hank got up from his knees behind me with an audible groan and pulled up close, his body pressing against me. His cock was on the way back to hard, and he made sure to rest it against my ass.

"Your hole tastes like his cum," he whispered in my ear. "Slut."