All Comments on 'Slippery Slope Pt. 01'

by oskarwild

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

All he ha to do is admit he is gay and go with the flow and enjoy it

Greger0424Greger0424about 9 years ago
Loved it

Well written... Made me so hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I agree. Admit you're gay and embrace it. Learn to love sucking cock and getting fucked. You'll find you get better sex from another man without the hassle of courting a woman. I found this out late in life, but sure wish I had found out sooner in my life. I feel like I missed out on so much enjpyment I could of had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love to be cocked

Slippery slope between his ass-cheeks, for a huge, thick, long cock to fuck me with.

I used to like cunt, then I found out cock was better, first sucking a long dick then getting down on my knees to have my ass cheeks rubbed and circled wit light finger tips. Then a finger around my asshole, and then a wet finger up inside me ,ass fucking me, and then -- finally! that cock I wanted slipped right up my gaping ass hole, and I clenched around it, loving the come in me, and then my own come, which he caught and fed to me. It's how you like it too, isn't it? Plsy with it and tell me how. All that's missing is black lacy panties, like the ones I'm wearing. Want to see, cunt?

RodnBottomRodnBottomabout 8 years ago
Wanting More - Erotic

I am five decades removed from teen years, but just now discovering that I want to be a tweak for a younger man, want me to please them.

You have to write another ...Slope story. Good descriptive writing.

soulfight_6969soulfight_6969almost 6 years ago
fuck yeah. good start.

Very erotic & hot. Like the way you're telling the story.

tonyl65tonyl65over 5 years ago
go with your feelings

The cock knows what the cock wants. Good start to hopefully some great learning experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG yes

Wow stumbled across this and so glad I did. I want to be the boys in your stories your the best writer I have even read. You write things that I been thinking. Keep writing lots of stories I need more please. Pretty please 🙏.

madisonsub_btmmadisonsub_btmover 3 years ago
Perfect!

Absolutely perfect story! More please.

A55eaterA55eaterover 1 year ago

I loved the part about “The Datw”. Life would’ve been easier had girls been able to satisfy. But nothing beats submitting to a man, a ALPHA Male. But I tried women also, though I am a cocksucker at heart. Great story!

ohyesssohyesssover 1 year ago

soooo luv this…. sooooo luv…. xxx

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

The older / younger relationships have always aroused me. The interracial aspect of it adds to the hotness of the story! At the same time, it scares me, but arouses me too. When I was younger, I wanted to be with an older guy, as the guys I was with were not really confident, dominant guys. I admit, I like it when a confident, forward man wants me to be submissive to him. I want to be pursued, even though, like I said, it scares me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous