Slippery Slope to Infidelity

Story Info
I met an older man for whom I fell hard.
6.1k words
4.35
13.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slippery Wet Slope to Infidelity

My name is Laura. I am a middle aged mother of two college students. I've been married for 25 years and I am a normal suburban housewife. I live outside of Washington DC and work full time for a government contractor. I am a somewhat heavyset woman with full hips and large, natural DD breasts but I wasn't always a bigger woman. When I graduated college I weighed 118lbs. I was petite and pretty with slender hips and a flat stomach. My then D cup breasts looked much larger on my small 5'2" frame and, accordingly, I got a great deal of attention from men but I only had eyes for my boyfriend Jeremy.

He and I had begun dating in high school. We'd broken up for a few years during college and we'd both dated other people but we had reconnected during our senior year and we married a few years after graduating, when we were both 23. We moved from our native New England to the DC metropolitan area for Jeremy's job when we were in our early 30s and settled in Virginia in a small, somewhat homogeneous town 40 miles west of the city.

I first met Damon at the gym a week before my 48th birthday. He was an unassuming looking man in his late 50s with kind eyes. When we first met we both had some weight to lose, but if I'm honest he carried his 260 pounds much better than I carried my 175lbs. Of course, at 6'2" he was a full foot taller than me but I never thought he looked fat. He was just an all around big man with broad shoulders, thick legs and powerful arms.

Damon and I became friendly after a few weeks of running into each other almost daily. He gave me tips on strength training, I provided him with some positive reinforcement to stay with his program, and he provided me with the same positive reinforcement. Our friendship was not based on sexual attraction. I was after all happily married, but I would be lying if I said their wasn't some chemistry between us. That fact was rather eye opening to me because I had never before felt that kind of thing towards a black man. It's not that I was racist or that I was against the idea of interracial couples. Nothing could have been farther from the truth, but I'd never really been physically or emotionally attracted to a black man before. In my defense, I hadn't spent a whole lot of time around black people in general. The town I lived in was largely white. I'd spent my formative years in northern New England where there is little diversity and I'd gone to college at the University of Vermont where, again, there were not many people of color. As such, my impression of black people had been formed by their portrayals in the in movies, on television and probably more so on the evening news. It was a decidedly skewed impression but I never had hate in my heart based on anything as unimportant as the color of someone's skin. I believed, as Dr. King said so eloquently said, that we should judge a person on the strength of their character rather than the color of their skin.

Damon was not, at all, what I expected when I first saw him. He was a huge hulking man but he was friendly, jovial and not the least bit judgmental. He had a tremendous sense of humor that never failed to make me laugh. Despite being a large man with a beer belly he very sexy. He was confident without being cocky. He was very outgoing and personable and he really did have a heart of gold. Accordingly, our friendship quickly blossomed.

We'd become fairly close after the first seven months we'd known each other and while we did not spend any time together outside of the gym we did have a standing date to workout together every evening at 5:30. We had also exchanged phone numbers so we could let each other know if we were running late or if something came up and one of us couldn't make it to the gym.

Damon and I didn't only text for practical reasons. We also exchanged funny memes, jokes and he filled me in on how his dates were going. He had been divorced for a little over a year and he had just started dating. He had signed up for a few online dating services but he was a little frustrated with how it was going. I'd helped him spruce up his online profile and he was getting plenty of interest from women but he was having difficulty making a connection with anyone. His size was sometimes a factor, not because he was heavy, but a 6'2" 245 pound black man could seem imposing, especially to middle aged white women and that was Damon's type. He'd been in an interracial marriage for 32 years before he and his ex wife split up and he seemed to only be interested in white women with big butts.

"So, how'd it go?" I asked with a warm, playful smile as we stood at our customary meeting spot between the men's and woman's locker rooms. He had been vague when I'd texted him earlier in the day about his date and I was dying to hear about it. He'd gone out with an attractive 48 year old blonde with a curvaceous figure and pretty hazel eyes.

"It was okay," Damon grinned playfully as he adjusted his red swim trunks and held his towel in front of his belly. He had lost more than 15 pounds since I'd known him and replaced some of his fat with muscle. He was looking more fit every week but he was still self conscious about his belly which was being stubborn and sticking around because he loved to drink beer.

"Oh my God, you did it?" I laughed quietly as I looked up at him. We had a few minutes to chat before the 6:00pm water aerobics class we had just signed up for and I was anxious to hear more. I'd been surprised at his lack of success dating and I suspected he'd set the bar too high swiping right for women who just weren't the right fit.

Damon nodded and his grin widened, showing his bright, pearly white teeth. "Yeah, we had sex."

"Oh my God, yes, I knew it. I could tell by her eyes," I said excitedly. I'd only seen her face but I could tell she was right for him. I was enjoying helping Damon out and I was thrilled that he'd finally had success. In a weird way I was kind of living vicariously through him. It had been more than 25 years since I'd been in the dating world and truth be told, while my marriage was in most ways happy, it had grown a bit stale. I loved my husband dearly but our sex life left much to be desired. We had sex infrequently of late, and when we did we have sex we had little passion like we were just going through the motions. He was a relatively attentive lover and was very good with his mouth but he always came too fast to make me climax during intercourse and he wasn't exactly packing the biggest tool in the shed. His dick wasn't tiny but it was on the smaller side of average. I wasn't by any means a size queen and my experiences outside of Jeremy had been just a handful, but the best sex I'd ever had was with a boy in college named Kyle who was much bigger than average. He'd had great stamina and a very wild imagination. We had a brief but tumultuous relationship during my junior year. We'd argued all the time but the sex had been fantastic. It was the only reason we lasted as long as we did and at times I missed that animalistic passion.

"How was it," I teased as I tilted my head to one side and grinned like a school girl. I knew he hadn't been with anyone since his divorce and I was so happy for my friend.

"About par for the course," he shrugged as he looked at his watch. "We need to get to class."

"Fine," I pouted. I thrust my bottom lip out in an exaggerated pout. "But I am getting all of the salacious details after class."

"I promise," Damon nodded with a wide smile and a nod. We walked quickly to the fitness center pool and made it in just time for our class. I was so eager to get the details of his date that the class flew by and before I knew it we were showered and sitting in the juice bar near the entrance to the center.

"Okay, start at the beginning," I said eagerly. I was on pins and needles and I almost felt a sexual excitement about getting the details of his date. He took her to a nice restaurant and they had good conversation during dinner. Then she invited him back to her place for a glass of wine. They talked some more and she laughed at all of his jokes. She kissed him first and then they sat down on her couch and kissed some more.

"Sounds like a great date," I said as I tried not to squirm. The details were actually making me wet and I realized it had been almost a month since Jeremy and I had been intimate.

"It was until we got upstairs. She was kissing me and then she took off her clothes so I did as well but when she looked at me I saw her tense up and that's when I knew."

"You knew what honey?" I asked sincerely. We'd grown so much closer in recent weeks and I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"She was scared."

"Why would she be scared?" I was honestly confused and Damon seemed uncomfortable talking about it but I needed to understand so I could help and comfort him.

"So, I've got a big dick," he said quietly. "It scares some women and she froze. I knew she wanted nothing to do with it. We did other stuff. She played with it and tried to suck it. I did some stuff to her and after she had an orgasm she said we could try to have sex. So we tried but it was too painful for her so I ended up taking care of myself while she watched."

"Really, it wouldn't fit? I squeezed two babies out of mine," I laughed. "You must be really big."

"I am. This happens a lot Laura. You would not believe how many women take one look and say 'nope'. Having a big dick is a curse." He laughed uneasily and I reached across the table to pat his hand. I could feel a spark and my heart raced for a moment as I held his hand and looked into his pretty, dark brown eyes. He looked vulnerable and I wanted to hold him in my arms.

We talked for more than an hour after that and he told me about the struggles he'd had as a well endowed man. I joked that many men, my husband included, would love to have that problem but he was unconvinced. We'd have talked longer but I got a text from my husband asking if I was planning on coming home and I begrudgingly left my friend so I could get home and make dinner.

I hugged Damon tight before I left and at one point, while we were standing next to his car I had to consciously stop myself from kissing him. My attraction for him increased that day. Not because he had a big dick but I felt like we had connected on a whole different level.

My feelings for Damon changed after that conversation but we remained just friends for several more weeks. I thought about him often and fantasized about him when I was alone. We continued to meet daily to work out together but every time I saw him I was conflicted. I had feelings for him that went far beyond what was acceptable for a married woman but I couldn't help myself. I did my best to keep my feelings a secret but Damon knew. I was sure he could see it in my eyes and our conversations and text messages began to take on a different tenor. There was a definite subtext of mutual desire and we became much more flirtatious both in person and in text. The blonde ghosted him so he continued to look online but his heart didn't seem into it.

It was a Friday night and I was sitting on the couch watching television. Jeremy was in his favorite chair across from me. We had gone out to dinner after I'd gotten home from the gym and I'd had a few glasses of wine at dinner. When we'd gotten home I made Jeremy and I each a strong Old Fashioned and we'd settled in to watch a movie. We were both on our phones, scrolling through social media and half paying attention to the latest Marvel movie. I was texting back and forth with some friends when my phone vibrated. I expected a reply to my group text and I blindly opened the message but it was not from my friends, it was from Damon and it was not text, it was a picture. There before me, in all his splendor, was a full frontal naked picture and my heart skipped a beat.

My pulse quickened and my cheeks flushed. My eyes darted from my phone to Jeremy, then back to my phone. It looked like a recent picture because I could see the muscle definition in his shoulders and arms. And his belly was significantly smaller than it had been when we first met. I gazed at the image and felt myself getting wet. His dick was flaccid in the picture but it hung like the trunk of a baby elephant. It was longer than Jeremy's when fully erect and thicker too. I could feel beads of sweat forming on my brow and I felt like I was having a hot flash as I looked at Damon's sexy naked body.

"Did you mean to send this to me?" I typed and hit send. I was a little tipsy from the wine and bourbon but I wasn't drunk. I was in that sweet spot where my inhibitions were low and my libido was high. It was either the perfect time or a terrible time to see something like that but my mind was racing and I couldn't stop looking at his picture. They say women aren't visually stimulated and that may be true sometimes but when the mood is right I was most definitely turned on by pictures of naked bodies.

I kept looking at Damon's picture and then glancing at Jeremy to make sure he didn't notice my obvious state of arousal. Thankfully he was oblivious to it and when my phone vibrated I excitedly opened Damon's new message to see his response.

"Shit, sorry," he replied and I smiled.

"Don't be sorry. I loved it. Send more," I replied followed by a large grin emoji. I hit send and waited as I toggled between social media and his picture trying to hide my axiety.

A few minutes later I received another picture of Damon naked with a caption "like this?" He was standing in front of his bathroom mirror with his arms, chest and shoulders flexed. He looked amazing and I felt a rush of adrenaline as I looked at his picture knowing my husband was just a few feet away on the loveseat facing the television.

"Mmm, that's perfect. You are very hot." I replied quickly. Then I got a naughty, and very uncharacteristic idea.

"Can you pause this," I asked Jeremy, pretending that I'd been paying attention to the movie. "I need to go to the bathroom." I got up from the couch and walked to the bathroom with my phone. Like Damon I'd made progress towards my weight loss goal and I was starting to feel more confident with my body. I'd lost 23lbs and In was inching towards being 150 for the first time in a decade.

I locked the door behind me and lifted my shirt over my head. Then I faced the mirror, put the phone in front of my face to obscure it and snapped a picture of me in my red Victoria Secret bra. My heavy DD cup breasts were perfectly presented with deep cleavage and creamy alabaster skin, and I grinned. Then, feeling more daring, I took off my bra and repeated the process. Taking the pictures gave me a rush and I pushed my yoga pants down and snapped a picture of my freshly waxed pussy. I wasn't sure how far I'd go but just taking the pictures added to my excitement. With three naughty pictures at the ready I sat down, peed, then got dressed, washed my hands and returned to my unsuspecting husband.

"Thank you Baby Girl," Damon replied. He sometimes called me that at the gym but it suddenly took on new meaning and gave me a wicked thrill. I knew what I was doing was wrong but that made it even more thrilling.

I felt a rush of excitement as I attached the bra picture with a message "Tit for tat," followed by a smile emoji. It was exhilarating to be exchanging naughty pictures with Damon while my husband sat in the same room and I could feel myself getting wetter as I hit send. Each time I shifted on the sofa I felt my drenched labia slipping and sliding in my panties.

"Fuck, you are gorgeous," Damon replied and I had to hide my grin. It had been years since my husband had said that to me and I quickly sent Damon my braless picture with the caption "better."

"Perfect, any request from me?" He replied immediately and I breathed deep.

"I want to see you're hard dick." I hit send and waited. It took five excruciating minutes before my phone buzzed and my jaw dropped when I saw what he'd sent. I'd seen dicks that big in porn, maybe a few bigger, but not many. He looked to be at least 9 inches long. His hand gripped the base and his long fingers barely touched. He was even bigger than Kyle had been and I tensed my thighs as I looked at his delicious cock. I imagined it sliding inside me and my eyes glazed with desire as I absentmindedly bit on my bottom lip.

"Oh my God, that's beautiful. I want you so badly right now," I replied without thinking and hit send. I was caught in the moment and more turned on than I'd been in years.

His next text asked me what I would do if I was there and I told him I would blow him until my jaw gave out then I would ride him until he came inside me. My heart was racing. I'd never sexted before in my life, not even with Jeremy. We were well past that stage of our relationship when texting became commonplace and the idea of sexting had always seemed silly to me but with Damon, at that moment, it was hot and I was a hot mess. My pussy was dripping wet and my body was on fire. I was struggling to keep my composure as I sat there tensing my thighs and waiting for more texts.

"Want a video?" He asked and I quickly said yes. He told me to give him ten minutes so I waited, and waited.

The movie had ended and Jeremy said he was going to bed.

"I'll be up in a few, I just want to finish my drink," I said as he bent down and kissed me goodnight. His lips felt nice and for an instant I imagined that I was kissing Damon not Jeremy. I was half tempted to go upstairs and attack my husband but I wanted to see Damon's video more than I wanted to fuck my husband.

Five minutes later I got my much anticipated text from Damon with a caption that said "volume down if you're not alone." I clicked on the video and waited a moment. It was just over a minute long and in it Damon was lying naked on his bed. His big black cock was slathered with lube and it glistened as his hand moved up and down the shaft. My breath caught in my chest and my mouth was agape.

I watched it once and then reached inside my yoga pants. My heart pounded and my body shivered as I eased them and panties past my knees. I could smell my arousal and I ran my fingers along my slit. I had to grit my teeth to stifle a moan then I took my phone and snapped another picture of my shaved pussy. My hard clit protruded from its hood and my labia were thick and engorged. Beads of moisture covered my smooth lips and the skin was flushed crimson.

"I need you so bad Damon," I typed. Then I attached the picture and hit send.

For the next few minutes I played with myself as I imagined Damon kneeling before me and thrusting his big delicious cock into me hard and fast. Another text came through as I was starting to shudder and I struggled to open it. The image inside pushed me over the edge. Damon's cock was covered in cum and his message said "you already have me Baby Girl."

My back arched and euphoric waves crashed over me as I climaxed looking at Damon's spent cock. I got a wicked thrill knowing that I had helped with that and I wished I was there to get him hard again with my mouth so he could fuck me over and over.

I quickly pulled my pants up and then went to the bathroom to wash my hands of the evidence of my extracurricular activities.

"Thank you honey. I needed that. I need some sleep now. See you tomorrow?"

"You're welcome Baby Girl. If you want the real thing I'm ready. And yes, I WILL see you tomorrow."

I slept like a baby that night. It was the deepest, most relaxing night sleep I'd had in months but I stumbled through Saturday in a daze. I couldn't stop thinking about Damon and our texts. I was worried he would be weirded out with a day to think about it. I was, after all, a married woman. But at the same time I was giddy like a love struck school girl and when it came time to get ready for the gym I wore a tiny pink thong and a matching pink bra, with my sports bra and some sensible panties thrown into my gym bag along with a towel and toiletries. Then I touched up my make up so I looked my best and headed out the door with a bounce in my step.

12