Slippery Slope to Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pulse quickened as I eased my SUV into a parking spot next to Damon's BMW. I still felt giddy and goofy as I grabbed my gym bag and almost skipped into the fitness center. Damon and I had sent a few mostly benign texts back and forth during the day but I could sense the underlying tension. It was like we were both avoiding the elephant in the room while waiting for the other person to open the floodgates. Finally, right before I pulled out of my driveway I had sent a message that read "I can't wait to see you honey, thank you again for last night."

My knees felt weak when I saw him and I had no desire, and likely no ability, to work out. He was already in his gym clothes waiting for me by the locker room door. Our eyes met and we both smiled.

"I don't feel like working out. Let's go somewhere and get a drink," I grinned.

Damon looked down at his gym clothes, which consisted of grey running shorts and a somewhat tight, but freshly washed dark blue tee shirt. I looked up at him pleadingly and gave him my infamous pouty bottom lip. "Please?" I said like a child. Then I whispered "I'll make it worth your while."

"Let's go," he said quickly. Then he lead us out of the front door to his car.

"Let's take your car." I figured as long as my car was in the parking lot I was safer from nosey neighbors and he nodded.

"Where to?" He asked with a confident nod.

"We could go to Gumbos up the street, but someone might recognize me. Or...we can get a drink at your place." I smiled mischievously.

"That works," he grinned and turned hard left out of the parking lot. It was a short drive to his townhouse and we made idle, but sexually charged conversation on the way. The air was electric and I was already getting wet.

"I can't believe you are here," Damon said as he pulled me close and wrapped his big, strong arms around me in his Foyer. He kissed the top of my head and I hugged him tight. His body was rock solid and I felt safe, secure and utterly ravenous. I'd never imagined cheating on my husband. It had, until the night before, never seriously crossed my mind but I was drunk with desire and I rose onto my tip toes, put my arms around his neck and pulled his soft, supple lips down for our first real kiss. The passion I felt at that moment was mind blowing after years of going through the motions with my husband. My mouth opened and Damon's tongue slipped inside it. It entwined with mine and I moaned wantonly as my hands roamed over the broad expanse of his muscular back. He was about the same height as my husband but he was much thicker, more powerful and more masculine than Jeremy had ever been.

We continued to kiss for several long minutes, working us both into a frothy lather as we clutched, groped and caressed each other in a frenzy of passion and desire.

"Wow," I grinned when we finally came up for air. I wanted him as badly as I'd ever wanted any man and I tugged at his shirt, lifted it over his head and tossed it aside, baring his torso to my hungry eyes. Then I reached out and rubbed his strong chest. His belly was half what it had been when we met and he looked sexy as hell. I leaned in and kissed his chest. He smelled great, like a nice fresh body wash mixed with a hint of his manly natural musk and his scent added to my desire. I sucked on his nipples and pushed my thumbs into the waistband of his gym shorts. I pushed them down and his big black cock sprung free.

"I'm not afraid," I grinned up at him with lust filled eyes. "I've secretly wanted this for a while Honey."

I coaxed his lips back to mine and kissed him hard. My tongue plunged into his mouth as I held the back of his neck with one hand and his cock with the other. I was giddy with passion and I kissed him with every fiber of my being, while I stroked and squeezed his enormous dick. Then I reluctantly pulled my lips from his and dropped to my knees. I couldn't remember the last time I'd been on my knees to suck cock but it had been a decade or more. I looked up at him, smiled, grabbed his shaft with both hands and started to lick around the tip.

"You taste good honey, sweet yet savory. Mmm," I moaned. I opened my mouth wide and sucked several inches into my mouth. For the next ten minutes I gave him the sloppiest, wettest and most enthusiastic blow job of my life. I completely lost myself in the act. I rubbed his dick over my face and sucked on his big, hairy balls. I gagged on his cock and covered it with my saliva and when my jaw began to ache Damon lifted me into his arms with surprising ease. He carried me upstairs and then undressed me slowly, planting kisses all over my pale, quivering body. I honestly had never given much thought to his race but I couldn't deny that the contrast between our skin tones was beautiful and very erotic.

Damon laid me back on the bed and settled between my legs. He lowered his full lips to my ravenous cunt and feasted on me like I was his last meal. He used his thick fingers to stretch my pussy and his lips and tongue to slurp, suck and nibble on my lips and clit. I lost track of how many times he made me cum but each time I did he held my leg with one arm and fingered my g spot until I had the most amazing orgasm of my life and I was an incoherent babbling mess when he finally moved on top of me and rubbed the tip up and down my gushing wet slit.

"Are you ready?" Damon smiled and I swooned. This was much more than sex.

"Yes," I hissed as I reached for his hips and scratched at his flesh, coaxing him to enter me. I looked at him with wide, pleading eyes and then moaned as he entered me.

He was big and it was a snug fit but it didn't hurt. It felt like we were custom made to fit together and my eyes rolled back as my frothy cunt swallowed him whole. My hips undulated instinctively as I gazed up into his lust filled eyes and my heart swelled. The emotions I felt were intense and I breathed deep as our connection deepened which each languid thrust of his hips.

He moved slowly but with surprising grace and fluidity given his hulking body. His hips jogged fore and aft and I began to pant like a bitch in heat. He read my body and his pace quickened. My legs began to quiver and my toes curled. He grabbed my ankles and spread my legs wide as he looked into my eyes with pure liquid desire.

"Just like that Baby," I moaned. My voice sounded low and raspy. It shook with tremolo and my body started to shake. I twisted and writhed as I came hard on his thrusting cock. My back arched and a string of unintelligible profanity streamed from my lips. Then I exhaled and my body went slack. It was a very intense climax and I was breathless when it ended.

Damon pulled his dripping cock from my depths and smiled down at me. He rolled me onto my belly and straddled my legs, pinning them together. I had never been fucked like that before. Jeremy didn't have the length to do so and it was probably not in Kyle's repertoire in college but it felt amazing. With each thrust, the head of Damon's cock hit my g spot and then slid past it. My body would twitch each time it happened and an involuntary moan would spill from lips. His pace quickened and I felt like the room was spinning. I grabbed at the sheets as my breath caught in my chest and then I cried out when another climax rocked my body.

That time Damon did not stop. He thrust harder and faster and one orgasm blended with another. I was not normally multi orgasmic. I'd had more than one before but only after a recovery period and my head was spinning when he finally slowed down for a break. My cheeks were burning and my entire body was tingling.

I was covered in sweat from head to toe. My hair was damp as if I'd just finished a run and my heart felt like it might explode. Damon moved up the bed and sat down beside me with his slimy wet cock jutting lewdly at my face. He grinned knowingly and coaxed me to lay between his strong thighs. I could smell the rich fragrance of my arousal as I gazed up the landscape of his dark brown body into his pretty eyes. I grabbed the base of his slippery cock with one hand, lowered my lips to his tangy flesh and licked every inch of his dick and balls, tasting my essence on his manhood. He hadn't done much, if any, manscaping and unlike Jeremy he was rather hairy down between his legs but it was surprisingly not unpleasant. In fact I began to lose myself in the primal act of pleasing him while feasting on my own juices. The smell and taste were like an aphrodisiac mixed with his manly aroma and it released endorphins and dopamine into my system. I wanted to bathe in our combined scents. I rubbed his cock against my face and lips. I sucked his heavy balls. I licked his pulsating shaft and then wrapped my lips around the bulbous tip. Then I forced him into my eager throat until I gagged and sputtered. I don't know how long I worshipped his cock before he helped me straddle his waist but I could have continued for an hour or more. I felt so unbelievably wanton and wicked. I wanted to please him like he had me and I lowered my plump, round ass onto him. I felt his cock split my labia and stretch them tightly around his thick shaft. It was that feeling that I missed and I groaned with unbridled pleasure as the head of his prodigious cock pressed against my cervix. I rotated my wide hips, grinding my pelvis against him. The friction from his coarse pubic hair against my hard, protruding clit felt wonderful and my hips moved faster as I chased the euphoria of another release.

My legs began to quiver and my breathing labored. Damon's face contorted as he tried to delay his own climax until mine arrived. He reached up and squeezed my heavy breasts and rolled my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers sending jolts of electricity directly from my breasts to my ravenous cunt. I started to climax and I looked down at him with a sultry gaze.

"Cum for me Daddy," I grinned. I had, theretofore, never called a lover Daddy but with him it felt right and he reacted exactly as I'd hoped. He lifted his ass off the bed and grunted through tightly clenched teeth several times as he erupted deep inside my still fertile womb. I hadn't been concerned about disease with Damon. I knew he was clean and free of STDs but at 48 I still had not gone through menopause. The chances of me conceiving a child was slim but it was certainly greater than zero but I didn't care because feeling him fill me up had been worth it.

He came hard and plentiful. His voluminous seed seeped from my well fucked pussy as I collapsed on top of him and kissed him tenderly. My chest heaved as I recovered from the ferocity of my orgasm and I cupped his handsome face as I kissed him, slowly and wetly.

"That was amazing," I purred as I rolled off him and stared at the ceiling with a giddy smile on my face. It had been the best sex of my life and it wasn't even close. I was hooked. "Best workout I've ever had." I giggled.

"You wore me out Laura," Damon said breathlessly. He slid his strong arm under my head and pulled me against him.

"I think this should be our twice weekly cardio." I kissed his chest, tasting sweat on his beautiful chocolate flesh.

"I can do that," Damon smiled sweetly. He gave me a squeeze and I snuggled closer. I didn't want to leave but I knew we'd been there a while and Jeremy would start to wonder if I was late.

"This was wonderful Baby, it was incredible. I never imagined..." My words trailed off and I turned to face him. I held him tight and hugged him with my entire body. It had been great sex but it was more than that. I had feelings for him and that both terrified and elated me. He had awakened me from my funk and I knew I couldn't give that up.

"I know Baby Girl, me too," he said, reading my mind. "Me too."

12