All Comments on 'Slippery slopes'

by Janon314Two

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

With some (and then some more) grammatical fine tuning, this story could've become "breathtakingly good" from "not that bad"

ag2507ag2507about 1 year ago

If you are not going to tie them off don't leave them dangling, especially if one of those threads is an effing great rope. The meat of this story is the branch turnaround, the incest incidental. You need to follow both the branch and incest stories to a conclusion.

colrbtddscolrbtddsabout 1 year ago

Well done. A great read.

nk0075nk0075about 1 year ago

Absolutely spectacular - the whole story - great buildup

Abrupt but perfect finish

Well done Mate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very Nice ... The flow was great

TomNJaxTomNJaxabout 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed it. While it could have used some editing, it really was a good story and not adversely affected overall IMHO....Fine job!!

BroadusBroadusabout 1 year ago

Your first incest story.? Well, dabble away some more , this was quite good. I enjoy reading authors who thanked the game ( and hav e the talent) for development of characters , setting the mood and allowing the building of desire. I will check your previous story , and I hope that you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story, hope there is more to come.

RayRam53RayRam53about 1 year ago

Close, 2 hours 12 minutes. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked reading this story. Like one of the other comments stated, Two plots, one saving the branch, the other saving his sister. You handled both of them extremely well with the exception of tying up the ends leaving everyone to imagine what they think the end should be..

6ulprsn6ulprsnabout 1 year ago

4 stars. It would have been 5 if the grammatical errors didn’t exist. They made it hard to follow the story at times. I did truly enjoy it though.

manimal51manimal51about 1 year ago

Very well written. Nice flow and build up. I wouldn't mind seeing a part 2. Maybe one where she discovers that she was pregnant against all odds.

5*****

M51

sargedog1sargedog1about 1 year ago

The story itself a solid 5. The editing and polish lacked sorely. Incorrect words or tense just make it difficult to read. Some can be so bad the reader can't continue. The story had the depth of believability to keep me going in spite of the errors. Do make the effort more consciously to polish a story or get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this story!

YampowerYampowerabout 1 year ago

Amazing story had me hard all way through

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best I’ve read in awhile. Perfect pacing and build-up.

The ending was great, the imagination is better than an actual chapter 2.

6*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Five stars for the story - I did not vote for spelling and grammar, as the rating would have gone down to only three.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

Loved it even if it took almost the entire story before he made love to her. Love to read what happens from here and if she has a baby.

ukrainianukrainianabout 1 year ago

Great background. Good dialogue. Some small errors that an editor would easily correct. Deserves more than the five stars I gave. Looking forward to more of your work in this category. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't listen to the negative this was a great story. I would like to see more. Just remember to run spellchecker...lol. This is by far one of the best I have read on this site!!!

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69about 1 year ago

Very good I feel, Great tjob...AL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Last two pages were worthless to this story. Very poor ending/concluson. Opportunity was there but you fumbled and lost the ball.

Mr_coaterMr_coaterabout 1 year ago

Great story please continue it.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33about 1 year ago

Very good some typo's or maybe just spell check correcting what it thinks but nothing I can't live with the story content was very good and yes you could have continued on his job. So to sum it up you tell a good story and I enjoyed the way you had the two go through their problems in life.

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColomboabout 1 year ago

For all of chapter 1 and part of chapter 2 I was really enjoying this and expecting to give it 5 stars. For me, though clearly not for everyone who has commented so far, it lost momentum in the second half of chapter 2, so much so that I could hardly bother to read the last page. A long slow build up is great, like long slow sex, but that can be overdone and for me (and almost for Pam!) you did overdo it.

Personally, I also don't like it when the guy is portrayed as a total bastion of morality and the gal is depicted as just desperate to get laid, regardless of the consequences. In real life, it's usually the opposite of that. So, let's have more equality in incest stories. They will be harder to write, but more rewarding, for me at least, when they can be made to work. I also agree with two others that it's a shame you didn't check it, especially chapter 2, more carefully; there are just lots of silly slips that could have been corrected with a careful read through. Still, there is considerable talent there so I will still look forward to reading more from you.

farmboy1944farmboy1944about 1 year ago

The conclusion was a bit abrupt. But the story line was believable. As was already mentioned, spell check and some editing would have corrected some obvious errors that just irritate the crap out of some of us OCD folks otherwise a great story, although I doubt that most brothers probably wouldn’t be able to resist that long. 😄

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

The errors didn't make the story hard to read, reading the story made it hard, and messy, lol. Had to do a double take when he took her in the ass and put his dick up against her "ring piece". I've heard the sphincter called a lot of things before, but never that. Enjoyed the story but thought the sex in the TV movies was unnecessary and didn't add to the story. The story was about a brother and sister, not some cheesy porn plot. Still liked the story though and oved the thought of Pam running around the house naked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lord does anybody just write s stroke story anymore. By time you get through the angnst the writers have about wanting to fuvk their moms or sister you don't care anymore and just go have a wank thinking of that uptime you saw your moms sticky panties

mammoetmammoetabout 1 year ago

loved it, but it could use a grammatical tune up.

Robinius1Robinius1about 1 year ago

Very good story, but a difficult read. So many missing words, so many words in the wrong tense. When he actually fucks his little sister's pussy the description is short and anti-climactic. Spell checking is needed badly. Still, I enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don’t like to read stories where one of the main characters is unlikable. The sister seemed to enjoy pushing her brother’s boundaries and making him feel uncomfortable. She seemed inconsiderate of his feelings. When they finally did come together, it wasn’t very loving. It was like he did it because he finally gave in to her.

linnearlinnearabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, I would have liked an ending. Grammar mistakes are a little disappointing but I didn't have any trouble reading it. Thank for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, some Grammar mistakes, but understandable. Do believe her brother could have waited to do the Deed with his sister. A second chapter is needed. Mayer finish up on saving the local company and maybe help sister get back to being able to work again, tell she had to start Maternity leave to have their first baby..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 months ago

You have so overdone the reluctant brother trope it is very hard to even read this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJanon314Two@Janon314Two
I’ve been publishing stories in various categories on this site since June 2018 under another user account. With more than 30 stories, over 700,000 views and 2/3rd of them voted as HOT. I’m very happy with that and a healthy number of followers. The reason I’ve created a secon...