All Comments on 'Slippery When Wet'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 4 years ago

perfect story m8 we love it

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

I loved the story as I do with all of your stories. I just wished that you had given us a physical description of the two of them so we had something to go by in our mind's eye while reading the story. Hair color, height, body measurements, etc would have been great! Still, I gave it five stars and a favorite point!

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw1950about 4 years ago
You never disappoint

As usual, a great, sexy story. You never disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting premise

Sex was too quick. He loved her tits, but there was almost nothing involving them. And when she confirmed he loved her pussy, why didn't she let him touch it and play with it. Then taste it.

So much could have happened between handjobs and fucking that didn't happen.

Could have been five stars. I gave it four.

assman37assman37about 4 years ago
Damn

Another awesome story! 5 stars easily. The character development and back story are great, and the sex is incredible. Thanks, Lexx!

Excited69Excited69about 4 years ago
Great Story!

I was hard all the way through it. Fantastic! Chapter 2?

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Fucking Amazing

One of the hottest stories you have one, that ending was mind blowing.

Cincy58Cincy58about 4 years ago
GREAT👍

I really enjoyed this story....thanks for sharing.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 4 years ago
Another gem!

Yet another great one-and-done story. You started here by writing outstanding series tales, but have morphed into singles. Your series long stories were better (imho), but your singles are still head and shoulders above most stories here.

Correct me if I’m wrong ( I’m sure I’ve read all your stories here) - but was this the first story you’ve posted here where nobody gets butt fucked??? Anal is one of your signature themes, after all. Not complaining - anal doesn’t over-excite me or drive me away. It’s just been your theme throughout.

So. . . . When can we see more episodes of “Central High Blues”? Surely, by now, you’ve found a way out of the corner you’ve painted yourself into?

Your TRUE fans require resolution!

philteephilteeabout 4 years ago

Outstanding!

This story lets the reader fill in the blanks to make it our own. I appreciate your gift. Definitely a 5!

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Wow

Wow what a Hot loving sister! Wonderful story! Hoping there's another chapter or two. Thanks for it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Great story! I like how you described the conflict Stacey had before they consumed their relationship.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 4 years ago

Fuck, this was such a fantastic story! I so rarely come across such an amazingly written story involving a brother & sister, and I'm so happy I came across this one. From the crescendo to the emotions described, to frantic lovemaking and post-coital tenderness between the siblings. Even the title you chose that didn't make it overly obvious what the story entailed, leaving a bit of mystery. Everything was just sublime, you should be very proud of this and thank you for writing it. An absolute 5-stars and definitely going into my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very well written!

Damnnn I went to the next room, and just stuck my dick inside my wife as she was bent down cleaning and came within instants. This was such as well written story with perfect buildup and emphasis on emotions, and not just sultry sex. Beautiful 5 stars !

MarkhawksMarkhawksalmost 4 years ago
Perfect.

We need another chapter... Please...

BiLustLoverBiLustLoveralmost 4 years ago
Amazing!!!!!

What an erotic story. One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy story

I do agree with another person who mentioned you could have added more about her tits and of him touching her pussy. Maybe while she had been giving him that hand job he could have played with her. However, it was a good read and I'll be sure to check out more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

But -- as others have commented -- needs more tit involvement.

And the idea of things happening 'by accident' is a turnoff. Better things should happen because on or the other (or both) just couldn't stand it until they did.

And all the times she jerked him off, why not some slow teasing to delay his orgasm? She could enjoy the 'control' while he enjoyed the handjob.

Four stars.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 3 years ago

Wow! This has instantly become one of my very favourite stories. The tempo was just right. The mutual respect and love between the main characters demanded for things to happen the way they did. It's very beautiful how this story is harmonious within itself and how the protagonists are so much in harmony. How could this be more sensuous, erotic, sexy and HOT?

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Very good story 😊

Very hot 🔥

Very romantic 😍

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62over 2 years ago

Excellent well written story as usual from you. Thank you for your work

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

Great Story, Improbable and at same time 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very intense and very hot. Made me think of my wife and her younger brother. He, too, is very well endowed, and they saw each other naked a lot as they grew up. She told me about it. My wife is voluptuous and has a tight pussy. Stacy's pragmatism and the deep sexual desire reminds me of my wife, too,...always willing to be helpful; "I see you have an erection; can I help you with that?" I could visualize her helping her brother in a case like this. If his dick had ever slipped deeply into her, they might have been smitten, too. Who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

who would've thought a story about handjobs could be so hot lol amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it. Sexy buildup, and almost believable. Excellent story. More please!

oldgraycatoldgraycat5 months ago

This story was a great example of how brother and sister could fall in love when the take care of one anther this story lays out. Love it and hope to find others as good as this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...