Slippery When Wet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stacy, are you okay?"

"No, Goddammit!" she moaned helplessly. She pulled her head back and stared into my eyes, still shuddering through her own orgasm as my cock pulsed inside her. "Do you realize what you've done to me?"

My eyes shot open in alarm. Had I just gotten my own sister pregnant? Fuck! I could have sworn she was on the pill! I shook my head helplessly, still shooting my potent seed deep inside her.

"OH! Oh, God!" she cried out. Then she clutched me desperately with both arms and buried her face in my neck again.

I wrapped my arms around her back and held her to me, but quickly realized she was shaking with yet another intense orgasm. By releasing her hips and hugging her like that, all I had managed to do was sheathe my cock all the way inside her. She panted for several seconds and then she started to softly kiss my neck.

I was still deeply concerned, and that feeling of dread only deepened after my orgasm was over. What had I done to my sister?

Her voice was a dreamy murmur when she finally spoke. "Oh Keith," she said, kissing my neck again. "I can't believe you did that. You've ruined me, little brother, you know that? You weren't supposed to fill me up with that huge dick. It should never, ever have gone into my pussy."

She flexed her hips, shivering once again. That motion made her pussy squeeze down on me deliciously, and forced a moan from my throat.

"You definitely shouldn't have come inside me," she continued. "Now it's too late, and there's nothing I can do about it."

I gulped and stared at her nervously. She shook her head slowly and fixed me with a sad little smile.

"Do you love me?" she asked softly.

"You know I do," I replied quietly.

"I mean really love me," she demanded. Her voice and gaze were both intense.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Good," she murmured, leaning forward to kiss me on the lips softly. She sighed and leaned back, "because you're stuck with me now. You've marked my pussy as your own, and you've ruined me for any other guy. I was afraid this might happen, the first time I saw what you were packing down there. I already loved you and knew you were an amazing man. Now...I don't know how I could go another day without feeling like this."

My shoulders immediately relaxed. I was just relieved that she didn't tell me I had knocked her up. I hugged her to me tightly again and rocked her gently from side to side.

"I love you so much," I whispered.

At the moment, I figured it was just emotional talk pouring out of her mouth in the throes of passion. I did not for one second believe she would feel the same way after she came down from that euphoric, post-orgasmic bliss. I was her little brother, after all. She couldn't seriously expect that I would be there for her every day for the rest of her life to fill her up with hard cock and a massive load of sperm.

In fact, I was worried that the opposite would be the case—that she would hate or resent me after this feeling passed. It was the reason I held her as long as I did. I expected the moment to be fleeting and I wanted to hold onto it as long as I could.

Five years later, I'm still holding onto that feeling—and my sexy-as-fuck sister—every single day.