Sloppy Seconds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, you cunt. You have already forgotten that I told you to tease me. Rub the soap over those tits and that fucking pussy like you mean it. Make my dick stand up and want you or you don't get it. Do you understand or are you too stupid?"

"Yes, Sir."

SMACK!

"I still haven't given you permission to speak!"

Even though I was in tears, I was so fucking hot that I thought I would burst. I started rubbing my pussy with my left hand and rubbing my breasts with my right hand. I moved them slow but firm. Touching the freshly slapped breasts made my skin tingle with slight pain. I didn't know it would feel so good to feel so hurt. With my internal heat raising, I was unaware that I was getting more and more aggressive with my rubbing. It was then that I noticed Barry's feet. When did he come in? I hadn't even noticed. My thoughts were interrupted by his low voice.

"I see you have a home enema kit. Fill that bag up with the hot water and use it. Let's force this rust out of you."

Oh my god! What? Do an enema in front of others? No. That's personal... private...

SMACK!

A hard slap to my cheek brought me out of my thoughts and back to the moment. I immediately turned and began filling the reusable bag. I then corked the bag, turned my back to them as I inserted the enema tip into my asshole. I then opened the flow and began the enema. After it was finished, I closed the flow and returned it to its hanging position. I still had my back turned towards them.

He entered the shower with me, pressing me against the wall. He began fingering me with one hand while squeezing my left breast over and over. The sudden touching made me orgasm instantly. And while in the middle of my orgasm, there came another hard slap to my ass.

"I didn't say you could have an orgasm. You have not earned one yet. I was told you could hold them in. So, you are to hold every one in until I say otherwise."

He leaned in and was right beside my left ear when he whispered, "Now I am taking this cunt and you are not going to resist."

While he was saying this in my ear, he entered my fuckhole and began pumping. I began shaking with another hard orgasm that earned me another slap. He didn't stop to punish, though. He issued the slap while pumping. Then he grabbed my hair, pulling my head back in a hard jerk.

"Do not fucking cum unless told to, Bitch." He whispered into my ear. This started a hard fucking in the shower that lasted a while. He didn't finish, instead he pulled out and ordered me to go back to the bedroom. I didn't stop to dry off. I immediately followed my orders and was back in the bedroom. Standing. With my gaze to the floor. My hands behind my back at waist level.

The night was amazing. I suffered hours of hard cock. Every hole was used multiple times by both cocks, every hand and even some toys. It was my first time experiencing humiliation and I loved it. I was a sloppy, hot mess by the end of the night. And I was so satisfied. Thus began several more months of more training. Several more months of humiliation and carnal sex. I never could've imagined where it would lead about 10 years later..

(Watch for part 3, the final part, to this story)

12