Sloppy Seconds

Story Info
Husband plans to be cuckolded by wife’s brother.
8.3k words
4.61
69.4k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Welcome! I wrote this story last year at the request of one of my readers. He wanted a bespoke story tailor-made to his specific fantasies (brother sister incest & wife sharing) and fetish (female legs). He enjoyed it very much and I hope you do too.

The characters in this story are Indian and the dialogues have few Hindi words sprinkled between predominantly English words. I hope the Hindi words add more authenticity for readers familiar with the language. The rest of the English dialogues should make this readable for other readers.

All the characters in this story are above 18 years of age when engaged in sexual activities.

***

"Achha suno. Ansh called earlier today. He's coming this Saturday," Ishika said, fastening her seat belt.

"Cool. I'll restock the bar!" I said, grinning as I drove the car out of the parking lot of her office.

She rolled her eyes in mock annoyance as I laughed out loud.

I am Kabir, a 35-year-old doctor at Artemis Hospital. My wife, Ishika, is 32 and a banker. We live in Gurgaon and have been married for the last four years.

My brother-in-law, Ansh is Ishika's younger brother. He is 30 and lived in Bangalore. He and I share a great rapport and are good buddies. We have a great time whenever we meet. Ishika adores him. Few days back, he informed us that he has taken up a new job and would be moving to Gurgaon. We were thrilled at this news as it meant the three of us could hangout more often. We offered him to stay with us till he finds a new house and gets acquainted with his new office.

I drove out of a particularly busy junction and entered a relatively open road as we made our way to our 3-bedroom apartment home. I had picked up Ishika from her bank after the end of my hospital shift in the evening.

As I glanced at the left ORVM of the car, to check the traffic behind me, I saw Ishika smiling mischievously.

"Kya hua?" I asked, smiling.

"Milind was checking me out again today."

"Really! Did he say anything?"

"Zyada kuch nahi. He complimented me. Said I looked good and all that. But rest of the day, I could see his eyes fixed on me," she said and giggled.

Milind was a new colleague of Ishika, who had joined her office recently. He was younger, yet seemed smitten by her. When Ishika had mentioned him, I had cheekily asked her to tease him a little.

Ishika is a gorgeous woman, very sexy having a great body with curves at the right places. Her best feature are her smooth, fleshy legs which I absolutely love. She has a dazzling smile and a very easy personality which attracts everyone to her. Her girl-next-door vibe and friendly attitude wins hearts all around, especially those of her male friends and colleagues.

Yet, being shy, she has never been comfortable with too much flirting and maintains distance from guys who flirt too much. I, on the other hand, love when guys check out my wife. It gives me a sense of pride that guys covet what I have. It thrills me that she loves only me and I am able to enjoy her body and fuck her, which the other guys could only dream of. She was a virgin when we married and I am the only lover she's ever had.

Over the course of our marriage, I have steadily been able to open her up to enjoy other guys' attention. I encourage her to be flirty with guys who flirt with her, as long as it's harmless and fun. This has slowly transformed her into a woman who is now more confident in her sexuality and able to bask in the attention showered on her. It has also led to some kinky role-play in the bedroom, where I ask her to tell me fictional tales of her sexual escapades with her admirers, as we have sex. It heightens both our arousal and usually leads to some of the most mind-blowing orgasms.

"And, what did you do when he was ogling you?" I asked.

She put her hand on my thigh, dangerously close to my crotch and said, "I'll tell you tonight... in bed."

I looked at her. She smiled mischievously. God! I couldn't wait to get home.

***

"This is delicious, didi. I had missed home cooked food and especially your cooking," Ansh said.

It was the evening on Saturday and the three of us were having dinner. Ansh had arrived earlier that day. Ishika and I had picked him up from the airport.

"Glad you still like my cooking! This guy doesn't," Ishika said, poking me playfully on the forearm.

"Hey! Aisa kab kaha maine?" I said, defensively. I winked at Ansh and said, "Never get married, unless you wanna hear such taunts."

Thankfully Ishika ignored my comment and said to Ansh, "So, how's your girlfriend?"

"Kaun? Neha? We broke up like six months ago. I am single now."

"Aw, that's too bad, yaar. You two made such a nice couple," Ishika said.

"Yeah, well, itna bhi serious nahi tha. We weren't exactly in love. Once I decided to move here, we called it off mutually. Ye long distance relationship nahi hoga humse."

"Koi baat nahi. There's plenty of fish in the pond," I said, winking at him.

"I know. Hope ki yahan ki ladkiyan hot hogi. Once I get settled here, I'll jump back into the dating scene."

"How does a dork like you attract so many girls?" Ishika asked, teasing her brother.

"I am no longer a dork, didi. I am a Casanova now!"

"In your dreams, you dork!"

We all had a hearty laugh. I had heard of Ansh's numerous girlfriends over the last four years. He had shared some of the details with me. To his sister, he might still seem like a dork, but I suspected he was smooth and had a way with the ladies.

***

We cleared up after dinner. Ishika said her goodnights to me and Ansh and retired to the bedroom to watch her Netflix show. I and Ansh got our glasses, soda, water, ice cubes and whiskey and settled in the living room.

We spoke about sports and movies. As the drinks started flowing, we started getting high. The conversation moved towards topics of sex. I knew he had the exact fascination with female legs as me. I unlocked my phone and opened the pictures I had downloaded. We went through the pictures of Bollywood actresses of the previous decades showing off their smooth and fleshy legs. We remembered those days fondly when Bollywood actresses had flesh and curves and we complained about the new generation of skinny actresses and their overly toned figures.

"Pata hai, jiju, I have lost count of the number of times I'd have jerked off to Rani. Mast hot lagti thi woh! Even now I pull out old photos of her sometimes," Ansh said, his voice slightly heavy with alcohol. He looked at the Rani's pictures on my phone and said, "Damn! Just look at those legs, those thighs. I could just lick them all night long."

I nodded in agreement. He became silent for a moment and started smiling, goofy. I thought he was completely high.

"Kya hua?" I asked.

"Pata nahi, achanak se khayal aya. Didi kind of looks like Rani, doesn't she?" Ansh said.

I shrugged and said, "I guess. She definitely has lovely legs too."

"Yeah, I know," he said.

I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

"College ke time pe, ghar mein shorts aur mini skirts pehen ke ghumti thi. I used to ogle at her legs," Ansh said, grinning.

I laughed and said, "She still roams around in her shorts here. You'll see for yourself."

I was slightly high by that time. In the spur of the moment, I said, "In fact, why don't we see some of that right now."

I opened the secret, password protected folder on my phone. Inside that I had stored few risqué pictures of Ishika. Whenever she was away from home for few days, visiting friends or family, I asked her to send me pictures of her bare legs from the waist down. We'd then have some sex chat and I would jerk off looking at those pictures. Other times, when she was home, I would ask her to pose sexily for me in nighties or lingerie. Over the years, I had amassed quite a collection of sexy pictures of her in my phone.

I unlocked few pictures that showed just her bare legs. She had worn her panty and crossed her legs. I gave the phone to Ansh and said, "Enjoy."

He took the phone, looked at the screen and with wide eyes. "Whoa!"

I smiled, nodded and winked. He swiped through the five pictures I had unlocked and went through them again, admiring each of them. I looked at his face, gauging his reaction. He seemed completely engrossed and mesmerized.

"Wow! She looks hotter than I had ever imagined. You're a really lucky guy, jiju."

"Yep, I am well aware of that."

"I think I should retire for the night," Ansh said.

I could guess he was very aroused by then. A quick glance at his crotch confirmed it. He definitely wanted to jerk off badly.

"I could send you these pics, if you'd like..."

"I'd love that. Hope it's not weird for you."

"Not at all. You're her brother after all, not some random stranger. I trust you'll keep them safe and private."

"Yeah... of course!"

I sent him the pics, we finished our drink and called it a night.

***

I went to the bedroom and found Ishika watching Netflix on her iPad. I got into the bed and snuggled close to her. As she continued watching the show, I slowly moved down and pulled her nightie up towards her waist, uncovering her legs completely.

I've strong fetish for female legs, especially those with fleshy thighs and calves. And Ishika's legs have all these qualities. I just love them! The sight of her fair, smooth, fleshy legs made me salivate.

I tickled her legs and traced my fingers from her ankle to thighs. I focused on her left leg and licked it, starting from the ankle up towards her thigh. She had recently waxed her legs, so my tongue moved up the silky smooth skin effortlessly. Making it wet with my saliva, I continued to lick it. As I moved up her leg, Ishika started to squirm in pleasure. I licked her thigh all around till I reached her panty.

Ishika pushed her hips up slightly and I pulled her panty down and off her body. The smell of her arousal was evident. She put her iPad away and looked at me, in anticipation. I ran my fingers through her trimmed pubic hair and touched her pussy. It was soaking wet. I rubbed her pussy lips and smeared her juices around. Ishika moaned with pleasure.

I moved up and Ishika pulled me towards her, planting a passionate kiss on my lips. She frantically pulled off my t-shirt and trousers making me naked. I pulled off her nightie, exposing her lovely 34C breasts. Her brown nipples were erect and goosebumps around her areolas. I bent down and took her left nipple in my mouth and sucked. She moaned again and grabbed my hard cock, giving it a few quick strokes. I pulled her legs apart and got on top of her. I rubbed my rock hard erection over her slick pussy lips and entered her warm love hole. We both moaned in pleasure, as my cock was engulfed by her moist and warm canal and I filled her up completely. She embraced me tightly as I started to fuck her.

I was extremely horny after my chat with Ansh. Had he ever jerked off to his sister before? Was he doing it now, looking at her pictures? Has he ever thought of fucking her? All these thoughts and questions swirled in my mind, adding to my arousal.

A powerful urge overcame me in that instance. A wild thought. I whispered in Ishika's ear, "Oh didi, it feels so good."

She froze and went rigid for a moment. The only person who called her didi was her brother. I pressed both her hands down, pinning her on the bed, taking charge of her body. She looked at me curiously.

I whispered again, "It feels so good, didi. Does it feel good to you?" I pushed myself deeper into her. She moaned and whimpered.

As I got her moaning and groaning, thrusting my cock in and out of her, I whispered again, "Oh God! Didi, look, my cock is in your pussy."

"Yes, I can feel it," she said, moaning. "Oh! Fuck me!"

"Didi, tumhari pussy itni tight hai. Bahut mazaa aa raha hai. Tumhe kaisa lag raha hai? Batao na, didi. Does it feel good?"

"Yes, bahut achha lag raha hai," she whispered back.

"Say my name, didi. Kya chahiye tumhe?"

"Oh God!"

I stopped thrusting into her and urged her. "Say it, didi. Say my name. Tell me what you want?"

"Oh Ansh, Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" she groaned.

My mind was blown with excitement. I resumed thrusting into her and fucked her harder but I was so aroused that I soon went over the edge. "Oh didi, I am gonna cum!" I grunted. Ishika moaned and held me tight as she herself started to spasm and climax. With a loud grunt, I shot load after load of my hot semen into her pussy while she rode out her orgasm.

***

The next evening, I and Ansh sat for a drink again. We had some initial chit-chat as I waited for him to get high. Then I steered the conversation towards the topic I had in mind.

"I hope you had a good time last night with those pictures," I said with a wink.

"Haan, jiju. In fact, I jerked off thrice last night. By the third time, I was just shooting blanks," he said and laughed.

I chuckled and said, "I had a wonderful time last night as well. Tumhe yakin nahi hoga kal kya hua!"

I quickly told him the events of the previous night. Ansh was dumbfounded to hear it. "What the fuck! Jiju, stop messing with me. Aap mazaak kar rahe hain, right?"

"Bilkul nahi. God's honest truth. That's what happened."

He was silent for a while as we continued our drinks. "Jiju, kya aapko lagta hai ki... I mean it sounds ridiculous... but..."

"You mean if she might be interested in fucking you? Pata nahi, probably. But... the question is... are you interested in fucking her?"

Ansh was silent and took a sip from his glass. "God! I can't believe we're having this discussion. Sach bolu toh, I have fantasized about didi quite a few times back when we were in college. Hum jhagad te thhe, like regular siblings, and I hated her for bossing me around. Achanak se, she entered womanhood when she started her college. The change was quite stark and sudden that I, a horny young man, just had to take notice. That was the first time I jerked off, fantasizing her. Baad mein awkward laga, but it was so arousing.

"Shortly after, she moved out to stay with her friends in hostel and I got to see her lesser and lesser. Over time, I stopped fantasizing her as I got intimate with my girlfriends. Yet, seeing her pictures yesterday, brought back all those memories. So... I guess... agar mauka milta hai... I would love to fuck her, only if both of you are cool with it. Anyways, this is just a hypothetical scenario... right?"

I gave him a sly smile and said, "Kya pata... under the right circumstances... kuch bhi possible hai."

We finished our drinks and Ansh said, "So... do you have any other pictures of her?"

I opened up my phone and sent four of Ishika's lingerie pics to Ansh. He looked at his phone and his eyes widened. Two of them had Ishika posing on the living room sofa in black lacy lingerie, with her legs stretched out and prominently displayed. In the other two, she was wrapped in a pink towel from chest to upper thighs, just out of shower. Her hair was wet, water drops on her skin and she had a seductive look, biting her lower lip.

"Wow!" Ansh said, "I had never imagined her looking so seductive."

"She's very seductive... and an absolute delight in bed."

"I'll take your word for it. I can only imagine."

"Maybe you'll get a chance to find out yourself. Let me see what I can do."

***

Over the next couple of days, Ansh and I discussed how we could get Ishika to fuck him. I knew she was definitely turned on by the idea, but fantasy and reality are very different. I had no idea if she'd actually be interested in incest in real life. My job was to facilitate in creating the right opportunities and Ansh's job was to seduce her.

For the entire next week, I mostly had evening or night shifts at the hospital. I told Ansh to utilize this opportunity and spend maximum time with Ishika. He was using her car anyway, so he started to drop her at her office in the morning and pick her back up in the evening. Since, it was just the two of them at dinner, he helped her around the kitchen. They also spent time together after dinner, watching movies. Ansh found an apartment near his office. The brother and sister went shopping, to buy him all the required items to set up his house before he could move in.

All this gave Ansh ample opportunity to be near Ishika and work his charm on her. He showed her the funny, charming and flirtatious side of himself, which she had been oblivious to earlier. He was also able to be more touchy-feely with her in a natural, inconspicuous manner which made her more comfortable with him.

Ansh kept me updated daily about his activities with Ishika and any small yet significant development between them. Our goal was to warm her up to the possibility of seeing her brother in a new light, as a charming and desirable man. Beyond that, we had no idea how we'd be able to achieve any sort of a breakthrough. Luckily, we got a chance sooner than we thought.

***

"We have an office party coming up this Saturday," Ansh said, one evening, during dinner.

"Cool! Where is it?" Ishika asked.

"Green Orchid Farms resort."

"Achhi jagah hai. You'll enjoy it," I said.

"Pata nahi, jiju. Not sure if I'll go."

"Kyun?" asked Ishika.

"I don't know anyone that well at my office yet. It's a family event with spouses and kids. Bachelors can bring a date but I don't have one. I don't wanna go alone. Bore ho jaunga."

"Take Ishika with you," I said.

"It's either girlfriend or a date, jiju. Sister nahi chalegi."

"Then take her as your date," I said.

"What?" Ishika said, surprised.

"You're new to the company. No one knows you that well. Introduce her as your date, spend some time there, enjoy the food and drinks, then come back. Kisiko pata nahi chalega ki she's your sister," I said, with a shrug to make it sound casual.

"Are you crazy? That's ridiculous!" said Ishika.

"Actually, not a bad idea, jiju," said Ansh, quickly, "Come on, didi. I don't wanna go alone and it'd look bad if I skip it. Need to make an appearance, being the new guy and all. Chalo na, didi, please!"

Ishika looked at me with annoyance. Finally she said to Ansh, "Theek hai. I'll go. But this is not a date!"

***

On Saturday evening, the day of the party, I and Ansh, waited in the living room for Ishika. Ansh was already dressed up and ready to go. Finally, Ishika came out of the bedroom, all dressed and made up. Both Ansh and I said "wow" simultaneously. She was dressed in a beautiful long gown, deep blue in color, which she had bought earlier that day. I was surprised to see the amount of skin it exposed on her shoulders, chest and back, more than any of her other outfits. She looked absolutely gorgeous with her make-up and other accessories.

"How do I look?" she asked us.

"Beautiful! But a slight problem. Let me fix it for you," I said and slipped off the wedding ring from her finger. "It'd be weird if someone noticed that you're married."

Ansh and Ishika exited the front door. I said, "Enjoy the date!"

Ishika rolled her eyes and said, "This is not a date."

***

I had been waiting anxiously for the past three hours since Ishika and Ansh had left. I kept imagining what might've happened, if Ansh had been able to make some progress with his sister. As the clock ticked by, I became more and more anxious. I got a drink from the mini-bar in my living room, to soothe my nerves. Finally, my phone chimed with notification. I grabbed it quickly and opened it up.

A text message from Ansh. It read -- Kissed. Handjob. Coming home now.

My eyes were wide with amazement. I read the message multiple times. Excited, I dimmed the lights in the bedroom and got into bed, waiting for Ishika. I heard her open the front door with her key and get into the house. Few minutes later, she got into the bedroom.