Sloppy Seconds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time seemed to slow down, I watched with eyes wide, my heart fluttering with excitement and anticipation, as my wife placed her brother's cock at the entrance to her pussy and slowly lowered herself. The pussy which I had deflowered, which till now had belonged to me and me only, was now engulfing her brother's hard cock, right in front of my eyes. As Ishika lowered herself completely onto Ansh's manhood, her pussy lips hit the bottom of his cock, making a tight seal. Ansh was completely inside his sister. I was so aroused and horny yet so very happy that my wife-sharing fantasy and all my plans had finally culminated in this grand moment. I felt like leaping and shouting with joy, but I was glued to my place, watching this extremely erotic incestuous coupling.

Ishika and Ansh moaned simultaneously as they both felt the pleasure and completeness of their sexual union. She placed her palms on his chest and started riding his cock. Her fleshy thighs and butt jiggled as she went up and down her brother's manhood.

"Oh God, didi! This feels so good!" moaned Ansh. Ishika moaned back in reply.

After few minutes, Ishika got off Ansh and positioned herself on her elbows and knees, facing towards the balcony. Ansh knelt behind her and drove his cock into her, fucking her doggy style. For a second, I thought Ishika looked directly at me, then her eyes closed as pleasure overtook her. My heart was in my mouth as for that second I thought she knew I was watching, but I drove that thought out of my mind. Ishika moaned and put one hand on her clit, rubbing it, as Ansh fucked her from behind. Her breasts hung down her chest and swayed back and forth as her body was jolted by each thrust from her brother.

Ansh disengaged from Ishika and pushed her onto the bed. He got between her legs and drove his cock back into her pussy and fucked her in the missionary position. She wrapped her arms around his back and her legs around his hips and pulled him further into her. "Mmm... fuck me, Ansh! Fuck me harder!" she said.

Ansh complied, pounding her pussy. He was heaving and breathing heavily with exhaustion. As he drove forward, Ishika lifted her hips to meet his thrusts. The brother and sister were completely in sync, in perfect harmony as they fucked on my marital bed.

"Didi, I am close. I am gonna cum," Ansh said, panting.

"Yes, cum in me. Cum in my pussy. I wanna feel it," Ishika said, encouraging him.

Ansh grunted and stopped thrusting his hips, going almost still. I saw him shiver and spasm and I knew he was shooting his load inside his sister's pussy. He kept moaning and groaning as he emptied his balls inside her cunt. Ishika pulled him closer to her and embraced her tightly as Ansh was completely spent. They lay in each other's arms for a minute. Ansh then got up and left the room, closing the door behind him. Ishika laid on the bed, catching her breath, recovering from that frenzied sexual escapade.

I slowly slid open the balcony glass door and entered the bedroom. Ishika looked at me with heavy, unfocused eyes. She just lay there without much reaction to my presence. I slipped off my trousers and t-shirt and approached the bed naked, my rock-hard erection leading the way. I knelt on the bed and parted her legs, taking a look at her used, well fucked pussy. I saw a small stream of whitish semen oozed out of my wife's pussy. Evidence of her brother's cum overflowing her cunt.

I got between her legs, pushed her knees towards her chest and plunged my hard cock into her cunt. The sensation was indescribable. My cock parted her pussy lips and entered her cum filled fuck hole. It was the first time in my life that I was experiencing sloppy-seconds. Her cum filled pussy made my cock much slicker and it glided inside her effortlessly. I looked down to see white froth around my cock as it moved in and out of her cunt.

I fucked Ishika mercilessly, pounding her cunt with all my pent-up passion and desire. I was extremely horny after watching her fuck her brother. I needed to reclaim her. Her cum filled pussy felt unbelievably pleasurable and within few minutes I was done for. I thrust into her pussy and grunted as I shot loads after loads of my cum inside her. My load joined her brother's load inside her cunt and overflowed, leaking from the sides.

Completely spent, I disengaged from my wife and flopped down on the bed, catching my breath. I looked at her and saw her eyes closed, resting. I kissed her lips, got off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

***

Ishika opened her eyes as the bathroom door closed. She looked down to see the mess below her pussy. The copious amounts of cum her brother and her husband had shot in her pussy was all overflowing and running down her pussy and ass crack, pooling on the bedsheet. She quickly pulled some tissues from the bedside table and wiped them off to prevent the stains. Then she smiled to herself, remembering the events of the last few days.

Oh, men! They always think they're so discreet, making secret plans. They have no idea how loud they talk once they get drunk. They have no idea how easy it is to read the private messages on their phones.

These thoughts went through Ishika's mind as she caressed her satisfied and well fucked pussy, drifting off to sleep.

The End.