All Comments on 'Sloppy Seconds Ch. 02'

by Squishypuss_Miner

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Super HOT

I rate this story a 10.

Loved the wife telling the story to her husband.

Very Hot. Can't wait for chapter 3

Sole Brother Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I should have never read this at work!

Excellent story Please keep writing....

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Paul's fishies already got to your eggs. It is too late, you are going to have his rug rat!

meatmywifemeatmywifealmost 18 years ago
Excellent!! I want the next installment!!

Squish!

This is erotica at it's finest! For us lovers of cuckolding you give us what we like! Keep up the great work we can't wait to hear more!! I can imagine your pleasure and the pleasure your wife gives and gets!

Take care,

Meatmywife & J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I liked it, don't worry about the negative people.

I thought your story was decently written. I do not agree this is a fetish topic, it's more mainstream than most realize. Keep up the nice work.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 14 years ago
Thanks for sharing the heat

Unbelievably hot...I just love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love your story!

You have a natural way about your writing being so descriptive and your wife is absolutely beautiful. So very nice for her to feel so sexy and at ease in your marriage for you to let her be free to enjoy this way about her with your friends. I wish my wife was this free in her spirit to let go. She could be if she wanted as I adore her and her sexuality. They are beautiful creatures to give us all the love we need and have enough left for others to enjoy also. You two have it so good.

snathsnathabout 13 years ago
Class act!

This has passed litmus test and a class act in its category!

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
weird

why is it that wives don't have fantasies of observing their husbands fucking some strange cunt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oils & oils!

Please stop saying oils over and over and over. It's odd and over used. Love the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved It

As a husband that has been sharing his wife for thirty plus years, I can very well remember the first time and your story is very believable, can't wait to read the next chapter.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Great first offering.

I enjoyed this immensely. Good job. Believable story. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my big load

When my wife came home at 5 in the morning, her pussy was dripping down her thighs with cum. As she told me all the graphic details, I ate every drop from her two holes. He took her anal cherry and she was very sore for two days. But she is eager for a repeat performance.

Alex BelligAlex Belligabout 4 years ago
Similar experience

In my 20+ years of marriage, my wife have slept with 4 guys, one couple and 2 women, all in front of me, I have urged her to do it more often but she refuses.

We don't want to do it with friends or people we know, only strangers.

Also I don't eat their cum from her pussy afterwards...but I have tasted some of it on her mouth when I kissed her.

It has strenghtened our marriage, there's no jealousy and no cheating. We love each other more than ever.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Nasty damn animals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

tasty for sure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSquishypuss_Miner@Squishypuss_Miner
107 Followers
Retired, bi-curious, now still active senior guy who likes to read and write erotic stories, particularly of the wife/partner sharing/creampie type, with some bi-curious and gay leaning ones as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES