All Comments on 'Sloppy Seconds Ch. 03'

by Squishypuss_Miner

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A great triad of stories

Nothing is better than being able to enjoy all the varieties of sexual pleasures with your wife and a good friend. Others may pan it - I love it.

divermuffdivermuffalmost 18 years ago
Nice

Don't let others bring you down. This is the place to express yourself, real or fantasies. The story is great. I loved it.

squirty69squirty69almost 15 years ago
Hmmmm? .... no wait, MMMMMMM!

Gotta love the guy who meanders through the pages on this website, calling (fictitious) characters faggots. I envy his life, especially his unique super-human thought processing. I would have thought the title might have given away the theme of the story, but obviously not. Anyways, all three of these stories are so fucking hot! I haven't come across a writer that has such vivid imagery and exquisite detail. Of course the story theme is not for everyone, but i rather enjoyed it (immensely)! This series is one of the few stories I have come across where scoring a 100 feels like a disservice to the author. So fucking sexy and detailed and an almost absolutely superb female character. Wow, kudos, congradulations, awesome, etc. etc. Please excuse me, I have some re-reading to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Best I ever read!

I have read all three chapters and this has to be the hottest story I have ever read. I have always wondered what it would be like to be the second one to have sex with a woman. I'm with a beautiful lady now, but she would never ever consent to an adventure like yours. I know because I have asked her. I recently reconnected with a very hot ex lover that I thought would give me the chance to experience my fantasy, but has told me that she would only do it with condoms. I really don't want to cheat on my girl anyway. I guess I'll have to live my fantasy reading stories like this one. Thank you.

snathsnathover 13 years ago
NIce creampie story

This is a beautiful srory on a difficult subject which borders bisexuality and straight sexuality. In a cuckold theme story, the balance has to be maintained and this has been accomplished expertly here. All the characters are winners, nobody lost. Nice job done.

cupcake1cupcake1about 12 years ago
very good

this was well wrote, the story flowed good, was good hot reading, would have loved to been there and seen it unfold. want to see you write more,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
At last....

At last I encounter a loving story of a Man and His Wife, that includes true feelings . There was No humiliation, No remorse, No self loathing , No lack of self esteem. It was everything I have ever felt when ever My Wife and Myself had taken on a Lover or more.

The want to see and hear the Woman You love , receiving pleasure and an intense pleasure....one that is unabashed and to all concerned "Clean". The sheer magnitude of sharing this with her was very much transferred to the reader.

It is very noticeable to anyone that has ever been there , that this was More than a shady imagination with no more intent than to get approval from a fast handed reader.

Please continue to write "from the heart", whether it is fiction, biographic or a combination of both - it is a pleasure to encounter a "loving" couple and their adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Erotic Story

I do hope you have more stories of sharing Erin, I love the detailed descriptions you give. It is amazing how people will read the stories and once they are thru masturbating themselves, their guilt feelings about enjoying it cause them to leave negative comments, oh well.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
Thank you. It was great.

Ignore all the moralists that say this is cheating or deviant behavior. A high percentage of husbands fantasize about sharing their wives. Most never do it but it makes great pillow talk. Like your presentation a lot. One thing though, try substituting 'oils' with juices or secretions. I've never seen oils used. Solid five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Know the feeling

I just love the texture, smell and taste of my wife's pussy after another man's load has been deposited deep inside her. Just like in the story above, i have to lick her clean first before sliding my hard cock inside her juicy hot pussy. Nothing more exciting in life than to have a wife who's willing to experience such delights. In fact, if he shows tonight, she'll be experiencing it again. Mmm

secret_passion_1949secret_passion_1949about 4 years ago

The sloppy seconds fetish/fantasy is one I've held for many years. I tried to interest my ex-wife in doing this with an old boyfriend of hers but she would not go for it. My variation was a simple threesome where he goes first and I go second. The closest I have had to this was the time I met with a married woman and we spent the night in a motel. The next morning, just before we parted company, we fucked one more time. She told me later that when she got home and her husband got home from work later that day, they had sex that night and had the quiet satisfaction of thinking his load might be getting mixed with any of mine that might still be present.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

My first gal (Bobbie Jo) that I really loved confessed to me that she had accidentally fucked another guy. I realize 50 years later she was probably trying to break up. LOL but at the time we had the hottest sexual experience of my life. Just the start of my Sloppy Seconds fetish. 5 stars for this author very hot

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukabout 2 years ago

Superb tsle. Lovrd it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSquishypuss_Miner@Squishypuss_Miner
Retired, bi-curious, now still active senior guy who likes to read and write erotic stories, particularly of the wife/partner sharing/creampie type, with some bi-curious and gay leaning ones as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES